The Stripping Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time out," cried Suzi. "I can't wait any longer. I have to go to the bathroom." She clutched her exposed boobs and rushed out of the room.

"Drinks?" asked Nina, ever the attentive hostess.

Mike walked into the kitchen with Nina and whispered, "About those side bets..."

"Oh, yeah, what did you have in mind?" Nina replied glancing down at his bulging underwear.

"The game is about to be over. Right?" said Mike. "Neither Bart nor Phyllis is brave enough to chance another dare under the red card. So, the game is about to be over. I propose that we bet on who loses this hand just for fun."

"And the stakes?" Nina asked. Her eyes were flashing as she looked directly into Mike's.

"Whoever loses has to take the next dare card," Mike replied, "and must do whatever is on the card...after everyone else leaves, that is. This bet is just between us."

Nina hesitated for a moment and said, "It's a bet. I'll take Phyllis to win."

"A bet," Mike said shaking Nina's delicate, yet powerful pianist's hand.

Suzi came back to the table holding one tit in each hand and everyone settled back down.

"Well, here goes," said Phyllis. She took the card and threw it down in the middle of the table. A six!! Phyllis had lost.

"I seem to recall that the previous dare requires you to take off two articles of clothing, Phyllis," said Jack triumphantly.

"I knew this would happen," screeched Phyllis. "I just felt it. I'm never playing games with you guys again." Phyllis wrung her hands and nervously pushed her long blond hair back out of her eyes. "I hope your are satisfied, Nina. You got me into this!"

Nina really didn't hear the comment. She was distracted by her own loss to Mike. The two of them looked at each other and smiled. Phyllis stood up and began to nervously reach around to unhook her swimsuit top. All eyes were on Phyllis, so no one noticed when Nina quietly took the top dare card, read it, folded it, and slipped it into the pocket of her skirt. She patted her pocket and winked at Mike.

Beet red Phyllis was having a bit of difficulty standing. After several tries, she finally got her swimsuit top unhooked and paused as she held the top in front of her. She closed her eyes and tossed the top aside.

"Oh my god," moaned Jack. Eyes popped as the most fantastic pair of tits outside of Playboy magazine were revealed. Phyllis' long blond hair softly fell over one breast. Her aureoles were large and dark pink with protruding nipples that yearned to be tasted. Her breasts hung down slightly under their own weight, but were not the least bit saggy. Phyllis grabbed one breast in each hand and playfully shook them at the guys.

"Well, here they are, boys." With that she pulled one up and touched her tongue to the nipple.

"Jesus H. Christ!" exclaimed Doug.

"I wish I could do that," bemoaned Nina.

Phyllis sat back down in a heap.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" Jack said.

"I can't, guys," whined Phyllis.

"Then take another dare," ventured Doug.

"That'll be worse," exclaimed Phyllis. "Oh what the hell, we shouldn't be ashamed of our bodies, right? We might as well get this game over."

Phyllis stood up again and began to quickly strip. She obviously wanted to finish before she lost her courage. Hooked a thumb in each side of her white swimsuit bottoms, she pulled the tight fabric over her ample hips. Her public hair was blonder than the hair on her head. It was sparse and almost invisible. That allowed her pink glistening labia to show through. Standing there naked, Phyllis looked like a goddess.

Phyllis struck a pose, made a silly face, and sat back down.

"Game over. Time for pictures before everyone gets dressed," said Jack.

"What?" said Suzi.

"It's a tradition," answered Nina. "Just go with it!"

The group posed for the now traditional post game photo. Phyllis stood in front, naked and blushing. Little did Phyllis know that the photo later would be a treasured almost sacred item in fraternity houses all across the campus.

Post Game

After everyone had gone home, Lee and Phyllis retired to their bedrooms leaving Nina and Mike alone.

"I guess it's time for me to perform that last dare," said Nina sheepishly.

"I suppose so," Mike said not knowing what to expect.

Nina stood and pulled her turtleneck sweater over her head. Mike sat back on the couch. If this was a show, he was going to love it, he thought. Nina untied the string on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her purple camisole matched her bikini panties. She smiled and tossed her long hair back over her head like a fashion model posing for the camera. Mike was in heaven. The girl of his dreams was stripping just for him.

Nina blushed slightly and said, "Funny...in all these games, I have never had to do this."

She crossed her arms and lifted the bottom of her camisole slowly. She raised the silky fabric while looking directly into Mike's eyes. One last gentle tug and her breasts sprang free of their confinement. They were small and firm with long nipples fully erect. Mike nearly came in his pants at the sight.

Mike was just about to say that he thought there were no stripping dares in the pile when Nina, to his shock, knelt in front of him and began to unbutton his shirt. She pushed back his shirt and rubbed her soft hands down my chest.

"Nice," she whispered.

Her hands found his belt, unbuckled it, and unzipped his pants. Mike wore an expression of shear shock on his face causing Nina to pause and say, "Are you ok with this?"

"OK?" Mike wheezed in a barely audible tone. "This may be the most fantastic moment of my young life."

"The moment and the dare are not over yet," Nina said as she returned to her task. She lifted Mike's pants past his hips and pulled them from his feet. She rubbed my pants down the front of her body before she dropped them to the floor and gave me the sexiest of looks. By now, Mike was fully erect and his dick strained against his jockey shorts.

"Hum, what have we here?" joked Nina.

Without waiting for a response, she pulled down Mike's underwear and revealed his throbbing penis, red and ready.

"Now for my dare," said Nina. She began to stroke the lovely cock before her up and down. When a dewdrop of moisture appeared on its tip, she leaned over and licked it off with her tongue.

"Ah, salty. I've always wondered what that would taste like."

Mike closed his eyes in ecstasy. He still was in a state of disbelief, but he certainly didn't want to do anything to stop the proceedings. As Nina continued to stroke his dick, Mike felt his cum beginning to build for a climax. Should I stop her or not, he wondered? What if I cum on her? Will she be grossed out? Mike leaned back and moaned.

"I seem to be doing this right," Nina said aloud to herself. "He seems to like it."

"Oh god, Nina...oh...oh...I'm about to...oh." Mike tried to speak but the words wouldn't come. Suddenly he sprayed cum all over his chest. Nina continued to stroke until the last spurt had waned.

"What an amazing sight that was," said Nina again more to herself than to Mike. She took her camisole and began to clean up Mike's chest.

Mike blushed, embarrassed by his nakedness and his cum everywhere. Nina sensed his distress, leaned forward and kissed him gently. "Nina always pays her bets," she said. "And, this one was very pleasant." Mike pulled her toward him and kissed her passionately.

"The dare wasn't very romantic," Mike lamented. "I mean for you, for the two of us. Sort of one-sided...in my favor."

"Maybe in the future...," she whispered, her sentence trailing off as she noticed Mike's eyes widening. "Just never let it be said that I didn't do my dare!"

Mike and Nina silently began to collect their clothes and their thoughts. Mike picked up Nina's dress. He felt the dare card in her pocket. While Nina was slipping into a robe, Mike took the card as a souvenir and put it his pants pocket.

Standing in the doorway, Mike blurted, "About the future...." Nina touched her finger to his lips, then pulled him against her warm body.

"Savor tonight," Nina said.

Mike kissed Nina goodnight and started walking home. As he passed under a street light, he unfolded the dare card and held it up to make out the words.

It read, "Play with yourself for 30 seconds and fake (or have) an orgasm."

Mike stood for a long while staring at the note and reflecting on the evening. Sly Nina had had her way again. She had substituted what she wanted for the dare.

Mike thought, "A college education indeed is a wonderful thing!"

*

[Send comments, suggestions. Thanks for reading, frog]

1...345678