The Strongest Fusion

Story Info
What if Goku lost to Caulifla and Kale?
979 words
3.69
17.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tournament of Power was in full swing as Goku battled the tag team of Caulifla and Kale, getting pushed back. The two women pushed forward breaking the older saiyan's defense and knocking him to the ground. Goku sat up, his hair ruffled and receding back to his base form, he smiled as the two women stood over him.

"That's all you got old man!?. I thought you'd put up a fight!" Caulifla spat, a giant grin on her face as a bulge formed in her pants. "Let's hope you fuck better than you fight." She added, her pants tearing away, revealing a 9 inch cock, atop a full set of heavy balls. Kale also smiled as she removed her bottoms, a thick, veiny 12 inch cock flopping out, dripping precum. "Take off your clothes loser!"

Goku obliged, revealing a chiseled powerful body, and a thick 8 inch cock, fully erect and pulsating. He began jerking his cock as he knelt down, the futa saiyan's cocks hardening before him.

"Sis, he's already hard, what a loser!" Said Kale, sensually stroking her now 14 inch cock. Caulifla laughed and positioned herself in front of Goku's face her now 11 inch cock, like Goku's, pulsating. She shoved her dick down Goku's throat, causing the saiyan from universe 7 to spurt a little bit of cum. "Ha, the bitch already came Sis! Such a loser!" Shouted Kale, getting behind Caulifla and kneeling down, sliding under Goku, lubing her cock in the process.

"You like getting my big, fat cock down your throat bitch? God, you're a slut." Teased Caulifla, lightly fucking Goku's face, moaning quietly. "Taste my cum faggot!" She screamed, pulling out of his mouth, leaving only her bulbous head in, she tweaked her nipples, moaning loudly as she shot a large load down Goku's throat. When she retreated from his mouth completely, Goku swallowed the load and smiled, feeling Kale's huge phallus prodding his ass.

"This is some kinda tournament!" He exclaimed, opening his ass to Kale. He threw his head back moaning as his cock spurted yet another load. "I never... Oh... Would have expected... Aw yeah... This!" He exclaimed as Kale soon rested her balls against his own.

"Sis, his ass is perfect, it like silk!" Said Kale, smiling as she began pounding Goku's ass, each thrust causing the man's cock to start going limp and shrivel up. He rode Kale's monster cock as Caulifla's cock reentered his mouth, this time she was not so gentle, slamming her huge cock to the base over and over again. The two futas lifted Goku off of the ground, spitroasting him, their cocks in sync, their precum flying everywhere as their balls slammed against his holes. With each synchronized thrust Goku shot a bit of cum, his dick limp and shriveled up, smaller than a thumb. "Sis, I'm gonna cum!" Yelled Kale going balls deep and even further, flattening Goku's ass cheeks against her pelvis. She threw her head back, bucking with Caulifla as they came in unison, her load leaked out around her cock as she pulled out of Goku's ass. Meanwhile, Caulifla went balls deep down their bitch's throat, her full round ass tightening as she came hard, her load spilling from Goku's mouth as she withdrew her limp dick draped over Goku's face, still over 10 inches long. Kale laid her cock across his ass, her's still over 11 inches long.

"God you are worth keeping. When we win the tournament we'll be sure to bring you back!" Exclaimed Caulifla, rubbing her cock as Goku sucked her balls. "Ooh... Kale! I got an idea!" The smaller Saiyan pulled out two earrings and tossed one to Kale, who put it on.

The two futas then fused into a new being, her cock bigger than both of the fusees at 14 inches soft. She powered up, her hair standing on end and glowing a greenish-yellow. "You're MY bitch now Goku, when I'm done," bragged the futa, her cock growing to at least two feet long, "you'll never dream of fucking your wife again, you'll only want my Big. Fat. Girlcock up your faggot ass!" She shouted leveling her cock over Goku's face, shoving it balls deep.

The male saiyan's cock spurted uncontrollably as the fused futa pounded his throat. Tears welled in his eyes, the thick cock stretching his jaw to it's limits. He reached for something, feeling the heavy, full, tennis ball sized testicles of this fused saiyan. He massaged them, his asshole leaking cum from Kale's monster cock, eventually the fused futa withdrew, her veiny cock covered in spit. She laughed and flipped Goku over, spreading his ass cheeks and putting the head of her cock against his asshole.

"You want my cock whore!?" Shouted the fusion. "You want Kefla's big, superior cock!?" Goku came again, his cock stiffening at the thought of getting railed by Kefla.

"Yes... Give it to me!" He shouted. Kefla obliged and slammed into his ass, her balls slapping against his own, she fucked him viciously, forcing out an unreal orgasm. Goku began cumming his vision blurring, his balls emptying all over the arena. Kefla merely laughed as his inferior load ebbed away.

"That's it slut, cum for me. Let this dick own you." Kefla whispered. "You're my bitch now." She then went balls deep and began cumming, pulling out a little with each spurt. Goku's ass leaked cum as he lay there face down, with Kefla's cock draped over his ass. "Mmm... I'm gonna enjoy taking your holes when we win and wish you back. You're a great slut."

Out of the corner of her eye Kefla noticed the Saiyan prince, beating his little cock to the spectatle that was Goku's anal pounding. He came the moment Kefla looked at him and regained her erection. "Ooh... You're next Prince."

To Be Continued?