The Struggle Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But let's do it in style, Rob. You will allow me that I hope? I'm dressed for the occasion especially for you," and she reached behind her dress, lowered the zipper, and stepped out of it. She wore a leather corset with attached stockings on the suspenders, open breasted, her breasts were full and heavy and she wore no panties. Rob looked at her shaven labia and saw she had large cuntlips and he liked that, it made him horny.

"Now you undress, Rob," Bridget pleaded, " and let me see your dick".

A bit shy at first, as he knew Bridget not all that well, Rob slowly took off his clothes. He often wore stockings and a suspender belt under his trousers and today was no exception as he kind of suspected something like this would happen.

Bridget looked at his half-hard dick and said "I see I have some influence on you," and grinned.

Rob blushed and said, "I like what I see, you have a lovely pussy."

"Thank you dear, you make me wet," and she rubbed her fingers into her wet cunt and smelled them afterwards. "You see, you are defiant and even hostile to me, and yet still you make me hot. Maybe it is because you act like you do. You are off limits in some ways to me because you scare me, and yet my body is betraying me."

She stepped towards Rob and grabbed his dick and stroked it a few times. Rob became rock-hard and soon had pre-cum coming.

He grabbed her hand and said "Please stop that Bridget. I'm honored, but I am loyal to Helena."

With a sigh Bridget let loose "I know Rob, but I will ask her permission soon enough to let you fuck me."

Agitated, Rob said "I'm not a toy! I thought a woman had to fall in love first before they would fuck someone. That's why it called 'making love', no?"

"Sorry Rob, you know I am alone, I told you that before, and I have had plenty of occasions in the past to 'make love', as you call it, but I rarely do these days. Perhaps it's because you are vulnerable, in your woman's clothes and yet, male, that I find you so attractive to me."

"Maybe it's because you are like all those Mistresses who see an independent spirit, like I have, and feel compelled to try and dominate that person, one way or another, as another notch on their flogger or something," Rob sneered.

"Who knows?" Bridget smiled, "that means you have been conquered by 3 mistresses so far, Marion, Helena and Cathy, therefore you are not as independent as you say you are."

"Whatever," Rob muttered.

"Would you please step here," Bridget pointed at the footrest.

Rob did as she asked and Bridget cuffed his ankles, but not very tightly.

"In a few moments I will really secure you, but this is just for the length adjustment," she explained.

Then she put a leather cuff on both his wrists. Rob had to raise his arms and she stretched them as wide as possible and pulled the ropes. Both his arms were raised just slightly above his head and secured the cuffs to the frame. Then she pulled the ropes on his ankles and also secured them to the frame. Rob still could move his bottom, but she picked up a kind of leather harness and fastened that on his body. Then she took 2 more ropes and fastened those to each side of the harness and both ropes were secured to the frame. Finally she took 2 large cuffs and fastened them to his thighs and the ropes on the cuffs were secured to the frame. Rob had thus been fastened by 8 ropes, ankles, wrists, upper-legs and upper-torso and was hardly able to move at this point.

"Rob, if you get a cramp, please tell me, or if you think your blood is not flowing right, you know what I mean."

"I will Bridget, so far I'm good." Rob astonished himself how easily he had given himself to her.

"I'm going to add a slight adjustment Rob, to make you uneasy, but its all part of the plan," Bridget announced.

"Close your eyes" she commanded, checked if Rob had done so, and fastened a blindfold very tightly around his eyes. Rob couldn't see a thing, he tried to open his eyes, but with her years of experience Bridget knew how to blindfold somebody. He gave up trying to see and decided to enjoy the 'ride'.

Bridget must have pulled a few ropes, because Rob felt he was being lifted and then he got a feeling of falling. That was definitely the sensation he had, Bridget then moved the frame by pulling ropes and Rob went backwards towards the curtain. He heard something being shoved aside, it was the curtain he knew, though he couldn't see it. What he didn't know was that moving the curtain aside was Helena's doing, or that she had been present most of the time and had heard what Rob had said to Bridget.

When the curtain was out of the way, the frame was pulled towards a large bed which had a wooden post on each corner, as high as the bed and when the lower part of the frame touched the first posts Rob didn't move anymore. Instead he now felt himself going backwards. The full weight of his body was now carried by the harness on his chest and his wrists.

Then he felt the soft satin sheets in his back and the frame didn't lower anymore: it rested on the posts of the bed. Rob was now lying on the bed, still tied up and unable to move.

"How did you like your little trip?" Bridget teased and she moved around. Helena silently climbed on the bed and started to stroke Rob's cock.

"Don't do that, Bridget!" Rob was under the assumption that Bridget caressed his now throbbing cock.

"Please don't, I promised Helena. Phone her, ask for her permission, but don't do this to me," Rob's protests became weaker, he liked what Helena was doing, still under the assumption that Bridget was on the bed.
Helena then rose and let her cunt glide over his dick and started to ride him.

"No, no, Bridget, you can't do that. I have to keep my promise!" Rob became angry now, but still couldn't help himself and he became horny as hell and started to moan.

"Ooh, ooh," then another person climbed on him and a pussy was pushed against his mouth.

"Who is this, what are you doing to me?" His words soon got lost as he was smothered by a pair of thighs and he couldn't do much else other then let his tongue flow inside the cunny and start to lick. Then he felt a hand loosen the blindfold and he looked at the laughing face of Bridget, who had mounted him and pushed his head between her thighs to her dripping pussy.

"But who is fucking me?" Rob tried to look up, but he was held down by Bridget and then he heard Helena's cry of joy and laughter, and he knew Helena was fucking him while Bridget made him believe it was her.

With a sigh of relief he now did his best to please Bridget, obviously Helena and she had planned this little joke and he couldn't do much else then play along. He began to flick his tongue back and forth. She pushed her hips forward and pressed my nose against her clit, while still sucking the juices from her cunt. Then he managed to withdraw his tongue out of her cunt and now licked her clit, circling, pushing and with the tip of his tongue teasing. Bridget couldn't hold anymore and her juices now streamed out of her cunt, over Rob's chin and his neck and chest. Bridget came and came, she shuddered, quivered and groaned, softly saying words Rob could not understand with his ears still between Bridget's thighs, but based on her pressing and shaking he knew she was still climaxing. Helena also had climaxed with a wave of ecstasy, she knew exactly how to please him with her cunt muscles and therefore Rob also came, and while he came he forgot to lick Bridget but she made clear to him by pulling his hair that he had to clean her up. At the end he had no more energy left and both women reacted to that by climbing off of him and releasing him.

As soon as Rob was freed he felt stiff and tired. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the frame that fitted exactly the contours of the bed. It was a feat of ingenuity, very original, but also practical, and Rob liked it very much.

"So this is was what you wanted to demonstrate, the frame I knew from having been on Cathy's and I do love the combination with the bed" and admired the craftsmanship.

"You really fooled me, and if it were you who had fucked me, Bridget, I could do nothing to stop you," he admitted.

"I admire your loyalty to Helena," Bridget said and laughed towards Helena, "he really is a cute fellow and you must be proud of him."

"I know," Helena said and kissed Rob, "thank you and I'm sorry we played this little trick on you. Even if you hadn't refused Bridget, with this setup you couldn't resist anyway. You could not have known that you would be lying on a bed at the end of the trip," and she kissed him again, grinning.

"Speak for yourself," Rob grumbled, "I don't like these tricks".

"Sorry Rob, it was my idea," Bridget apologized, "at first I thought I would fuck you, but I knew you would retaliate, even before you gave me the warning, and Helena and I already had planned this event. I hope you can forgive me."

"Sure, no hard feelings, I won't complain, it was extremely sensual and I was very much aroused. But you really did fool me. I had no idea it was you Helena, although I should have known by the way you treat my cock," Rob said with a shy look.

Both Bridget and Helena were dressed sexily, both in leather corset and stockings and Helena even wore leather bracelets.

"What do you think Rob?" Helena asked, holding his hand. "Do you think we can use it?"

"I think the combination is great, when you are tied to the frame, you never will know whether you may end up in bed. I like the idea, yes. Can we order this together, Bridget?"

"I thought you would like it," Bridget replied. "This one is for me, but as soon as you are ready with your playroom, I can send it. I have one packed for shipment".

"Can you think of anything else now we that we are here, Helena?"

"What about a bench, instead of over my lap you lay down on the bench to be spanked."

"Mmm, another vicious device, I don't know. I think I'm more vanilla than you girls are," Rob replied hesitating.

"Don't be a sissy, Rob," Bridget said, "there is not much difference, on Helena's lap you can feel the pain also, and that you don't mind."

"I'm not a sissy!" Rob said, very agitatedly. "Anyone who says something like that to me and is serious, will have a problem with me" the last words he growled.

Bridget backed off. "What a temper you have! I didn't mean it seriously, just making a point. I used the wrong words, I'm sorry. I don't think I will can be your Mistress."

"Do you think I mind? I already have three, but I really hope the three will change back into two," and he watched Helena carefully.

"Don't count on that, I have too much fun in coloring your butt," Helena said with a wicked smile. "I like to be a sub sometimes, but the role of Mistress I find extremely joyful and satisfying."

Rob's face darkened, "Each time I enter the playroom, I will have Nicky and Inca accompany me, then."

"Pff, they wouldn't hurt a fly," Helena jeered.

"Don't count on that, they know the 'attack' command now, since the incident in the pub I am turning them into my personal weapons. Don't ever underestimate them," Rob said angrily.

Helena nodded at Bridget. "He managed to scare Cathy, she was very frightened when she had tied him up and then refused to untie him. Rob called his dogs and she didn't know at the time they wouldn't do anything."

"But now they will," Rob said, still angry. "It's not at all funny, I live with three Mistresses, and they all want a piece of me."

"Plenty of men would love to stand in your shoes Rob, or should I say pumps?" Helena mocked him and Bridget laughed out loud.

Rob dressed himself, he didn't say a word and was really pissed off. With a cold look he looked at Bridget as if he saw her for the first time. He slowly let his eyes gaze over her outfit and finally said "Pff. Mistress. In your dreams." He very deliberately offended her. Then he looked at Helena who was clearly shocked at his words.

Then he turned and walked to the door of the shop, without saying a goodbye. Every time it was the same old song and he was pretty much fed up with it. Since Helena came by herself he didn't bother to tell her that he was leaving and since they had both made him look like a fool, he would treat them with the same disrespect they had shown him. With long strides he walked through the shop and before Bridget and Helena knew what was happening, he was out the door, then he stepped inside his car and still without saying goodbye he drove off.

12