The Struggle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob turned towards her and said, "I had a lousy day too; you both know I am still very sensitive about certain things and making a fool out of me is not helping things."

They joined Helena and Cathy who were softly talking and both looked at him when he gave them their drinks.

"Please kiss me," Helena whispered. Rob went, sitting next to her on the couch, Cathy had made some room by sitting in an easy chair, and Rob took Helena in his arms. "Don't make a fool out of me anymore, certainly not with a stranger," and kissed her.

Marion then sat herself on his other side and Cathy said, "Don't I deserve a kiss also?"

Rob stood up, then gave her a long kiss, then Marion and finally Helena and said, "This evening I'm going to get drunk, sorry ladies, but I'm not in the mood for fucking," but from the reactions he got he knew they didn't mind; there would be plenty of other occasions. Of course Rob didn't get drunk, he just said that as an excuse, so they knew that he wouldn't be available. Still a form of punishment for them, he thought by himself, regarding the words from Michelle.

When they went to bed, Marion and Helena were the first to go, Cathy and Rob were still talking and both had a glass of whiskey.

"You had something to wear for me, you said earlier," Cathy said, when Marion and Helena left them she had taken the opportunity to sit next to Rob and he caressed her thighs and felt her breasts.

"Mmm, I thought you didn't want to fuck?"

"First I have to walk Nicky and Inca, their last round," Rob answered, not replying to Cathy's question. Cathy decided to go along for an evening walk and then go to bed as well. Rob fetched Inca and Cathy took Nicky on the leash. While walking in the cold night air, Rob sobered and grabbed Cathy's hand. They felt very close, walking like this and they were regretful when they had to turn to go home.

Upon entering the warm and cozy living room Cathy asked "So, you don't want make love to me?"

"No, I just said I would be getting drunk," and he kissed her on the mouth. She furiously answered his kiss and put her tongue into his mouth. Rob unbuttoned her shirt and then she stood up and stepped out of her skirt. She was beautiful in her narrow white lace slip and she knew it. Slowly she let her slip fell from her shoulders and it glided into a twirling satin and lace pile. She dropped her panties and Rob unfastened her bra. He stripped also and together they now were naked on the couch. "Let me blow you," Cathy whispered and she licked with her tongue along his shaft, and by doing so Rob's body trembled from lust. She then took his member in her mouth. He caressed her hair and then his hands enclosed her breasts. He pinched her nipples, which made her make little sounds, while she still sucked him. Then he removed his prick from her mouth, raised her head and kissed her again. With horny eyes she grabbed his member and she moved and brought herself down on his lap, while bringing his dick into her moist pussy. The moment he was inside her, feeling her warm, wet and narrow lovehole, he lifted her and slowly thrust his hips up and down. In a slow cadence they moved their bodies, holding each other tight and looking in each other's eyes. Rob kissed her and she eagerly responded by bringing in her tongue into his mouth, where their tongues met and began a twirling dance. All this time Cathy rose up and down, until the moment Rob's dick was almost out and then back, his balls almost touching her cunt. Up and down - and with each thrust he felt her warm, tight pussy, and it wouldn't be long before he would erupt. So he pushed her off him, he wanted to delay his coming.

Cathy sat on hands and knees on the carpet and he took her from behind, doggy-style. With long thrusts he fucked her, cupping her breasts and Cathy could only moan and started panting. Rob felt her orgasm and he felt the heat in his balls and then his semen came out with a huge explosive spurt. He squirted his sperm load after load into her, until he had nothing left. Breathing heavily they both felt relieved, everything was OK between them. Rob made himself comfortable on the couch and Cathy laid herself above him, her legs between his legs and her head resting on Rob's chest, while his arms softly were caressing her back and hair. Silent they were resting there, enjoying each other's warm body.

"Shall we go upstairs?" Cathy finally asked.

"Yes, before we get too cold," Rob replied, and they went to an unoccupied bedroom. He stepped into the room were Marion and Helena were sleeping, and fetched a nightgown for him and Cathy.

As he returned, she was already lying in bed.

"Do you want to shower first?" he asked.

"With you, always," Cathy replied impishly and they took a hot shower together. He brought her again to an orgasm, while eating her pussy, and then they finally went to bed. Cathy curled against Rob's body with her body and she breathed softly and very soon fell asleep, while Rob was still awake for some time, thinking about the strange day. Finally he also fell asleep.

The next morning they were having breakfast together. As usual Rob was the earliest out of bed since he had to walk his dogs. He liked it when it was still early, the only people he saw were those who had to go to their jobs or other dog-owners. He didn't wake up Cathy, she still was fast asleep. He had looked in at Marion and Helena, they were also still in a deep sleep and Helena had one arm around Marion.

He went out and started to walk. The cool air cleared his head and when he finished his round with the dogs he went home again. When entering his house he saw Helena being busy with setting the table. It was lucky that he had bought enough bread and eggs the other day. They kissed each other and it was all OK between them again.

Marion and Cathy then showed up and sat at the breakfast table. Cathy smiled very much in love with him and Marion and Helena noticed immediately and protested. "I knew it, you have been fucking! Clever girl, you managed to persuade him?" Helena asked.

"Yes, we women have our little tricks," Cathy said and she winked at Rob.

"One woman I can handle, but three are too much for an old man," he declared.

"Pff, old man," Marion sneered, "when you have fucked and you don't drink, you manage to have a hard-on within ten minutes."

"Yes, but a third time takes a while, and I must be rested. Have pity with me, Mistress," Rob answered elusively.

"Now I'm your Mistress? Only when it suits you," Marion said accusatorily - yet with a broad smile.

"I have to go, within a few hours I have my first patients and I have to prepare myself," Cathy kissed them all goodbye and said "I'll be back before dinner," and left.

"Helena, can you speak with the architect, I think all is clear and you have to get your and Marion's clothes anyway," Rob asked.

"Of course, it's just a formality. I'm only interested how much time it will take to get all the things done."

"And you will join Helena, Marion?" Rob asked. "Bring your dominatrix gear with you, we have an attic, just maybe," but he didn't get the chance to finish his sentence. Marion jumped up and with big steps she headed towards Rob and kissed him. "So you did mean it when you just said Mistress to me?"

"Yes, you know I always have a weak spot for you."

"Do you hear that Helena? He can be such an ass, and then he manages every time to surprise us. Thank you Rob, but don't forget Helena."

"You can bring your Mistress outfit also," Rob took Helena's hand and kissed it, "if you really want to play Mistress with me, it is acceptable. But, and that counts for the both of you, don't push me, just light S&M, and no stretching limits and that nonsense, it is not my piece of cake."

Both Helena and Marion looked at him, amazed that he finally accepted their dominance of him.

"I'm not finished. We have no playroom here, so gaming will take place everywhere here I suppose. But, only when we all agree to play will I go along. So no more silly games or unexpected happenings and no surprises; and if I don't feel like it, I don't want to be called killjoy."

"What happened Rob? Why are you changing your mind?" Helena asked.

"The last time with Marion was extremely good, if that is S&M I like it, but I don't like too much pain, so I am making boundaries and I want you both to keep your promises. I give you both my final warning, if you go too far, I will kick you all out including Cathy. This is not an idle treat. I can accept an accident, but not pushing my limits. Whenever you want to try something new, you have to ask me first, we will try and then decide whether it can be on the S&M menu. Do I make myself clear?"

"Of course Rob, Marion and I have learned our lesson. No more surprises, never. You can count on us, I don't want to lose you," Helena said softly.

"Neither will I, don't you dare to leave Helena, because it would feel you were leaving me and I can't handle that shock. Then I will get into a depression again and I don't know what I will do. You have a responsibility towards us."

"This is mental extortion Marion," Rob said perplexed. Marion took his face in her hands and kissed him. "So never leave us, dear man of ours. Just get over our little escapades, you are no saint yourself, either, and we will have a good life together," and she asked Helena, "Don't you agree?"

"Yes, we all love you very much, why do you treat us so harshly? We are entitled to make mistakes, and have a quarrel now and then, but that is no reason to even think about a divorce or leaving us. Rob, I have found you and I won't let you go," and like Marion she approached Rob and kissed him. He stood between them and looked to Marion and then to Helena and he knew: they were his family. All thoughts of anger disappeared and he felt guilty about speaking out with such harsh words.

"I'm sorry, in your company I feel safe. There was no need to make that threat. I'll give you both another trust point," and they all laughed now that the tension was broken.

Soon Helena and Marion were leaving to go to the mansion for the meeting with the architect and to bring clothes for the coming weeks. His house would be a bit crowded, but lucky for him he had his dogs so he could retreat now and then.

Rob went out in the afternoon and headed to the local stores. He had to buy some more groceries since he wasn't alone anymore. When he came home, he thus stuffed his refrigerator.

He started making preparations for their dinner, Cathy had promised to join them and to stay for the weekend and he expected Marion and Helena back within the hour. When he was ready, he poured himself a glass of whiskey and started up his computer and read his mail and so on.

Soon he heard the key in the lock, Nicky and Inca stormed to the door to greet Helena and Marion and then they came in, carrying their belongings and other stuff for the weekend.

Helena had a cold face and shivered, while she kissed Rob and said "It's really cozy here Rob. To be honest I prefer your house more than the estate," and sat on his lap and put her arms around his neck. "I'm glad that I'm home," and kissed him again. Marion took a chair and sat next to Rob and said, "Don't I get a kiss too?" and offered her mouth. Smiling at Helena, Rob bent over, holding Helena and kissed Marion tenderly.

"We are almost normal people, living like this," Helena remarked.

"I agree, let's just live as normal people do, it will keep us healthy and happy. I have all I want, two loving wives, two girlfriends and those two," pointing at Nicky and Inca.

"You are not really my wife Marion, but it almost feels like you are my second wife, you don't mind Helena, do you?"

"Of course not, Marion is also my lover and I'm glad we have such a good 'marriage'. So if we seem kinky to the outside world, I don't care."

"I hope Cathy will soon be here, then I can start to cook. Do we have any plans for the weekend?" Rob asked.

"I hoped to do a lot of kinky stuff," Helena said mischievously.

"Like what?"

"Let's go to the mall and we'll all buy some new clothes, the kinkier, the better. What do you think Marion?"

"Ha! Don't ask me, you know I love that. Shall we notify Kim to join us as well tomorrow? Wouldn't it be fun again Rob, you and four women, and we will buy you new lingerie, be assured of that. And I promise that I will tell the saleswoman that it is for you - if I think she can handle that information. So I tell you now that I'm going to tease you. You can stay at home of course, and then you'll have no idea what we will buy, so if I were you, I would come along."

Rob blushed and said "That kind of game I enjoy, I know a lot of women buy lingerie for their husbands. I also want to take a long walk with my two lady friends, is that OK with you?"

"If the weather is good, I'll come along," Helena replied.

"So will I," Marion said, "By the way, I think I hear Cathy," and the dogs jumped up and waved their tails, anticipating someone known to enter. But it wasn't Cathy, it was Kim, Rob saw her car in front of the house. The bell rang, and Rob opened the door, upon entering Kim embraced and kissed him and then joined the others. They greeted and exchanged kisses, now the waiting was for Cathy. Rob handed Kim a whiskey, they were almost complete.

Helena told Kim about their plans tomorrow, and she immediately was enthusiastic.

"And tonight?" Kim asked.

"Tonight we rape Rob," Marion joked and watched his reaction.

"Pff, you do as you like, but when I am out of jizm, you will have to play with each other."

He saw Helena and Marion speak softly, he knew they were up to something, he would soon find out.

Kim stood up, and sat next to him, looked him in the eyes and asked "Did you miss me?"

"Kim, you know I missed you, but you left us for your work. You can also come each night to my house and join us. We have prepared beds especially for you and Cathy."

She took his hand and kissed it. "But tonight, are you going to fuck me? Say yes!" she said commandingly.

"You know I have a limited amount of energy, but I think yes," as he kissed her. "I think Marion and Helena will do something dirty, they are talking softly and don't want me to hear. Maybe you should ask to be involved in their little plan."The door bell rang again and Helena opened the door for Cathy. Rob greeted her and excused himself, "I'll go fix us dinner."

Rob went to the kitchen and Helena suddenly was standing next to him. "Rob, be nice to all of us, you wanted to do some kinky games, or Marion wanted that, but I didn't hear you protest in any event, so behave if something is happening that you don't like 100%. Do you promise?"

"I promise that I will immediately protest if something should happen that I don't like, I have no idea what you are up to, but I promise that I'll safe-word immediately."

"It isn't an S&M game!"

"No, but you know what I mean when I say 'black'," Rob said.

"Hmm, I don't agree, no safeword is needed. You want kinky, don't spoil it," she said with her most alluring smile.

Rob laughed when he saw her like that. "You know I'll fall for that smile," he kissed her and she opened her mouth to let their tongues play. Rob felt his dick grow, so did Helena, and she grabbed it and started to squeeze."Stop Helena," Rob warned, "I have to fulfill at least one promise."

"Yeah, you have to fuck Kim, I know, she was probably thinking the whole week about you. I must be mad to allow that! I also want you this evening and probably Marion, too, so prepare for a long night," she promised him, now with a mischievous smile.

Helena left him and Rob waited in the kitchen until everything was ready to be served. He heard the women laugh; clearly they were having a good time. He called Nicky and Inca and gave them their food. While they were eating he stroked them. They looked up at him and pressed their heads into his hands. Then they continued to eat. They sensed his mood, for some reason he had a bad feeling. What was happening? He could still hear the women laugh. He brought in the plates and the rest. The coasters were already placed he noticed and then he brought in the dinner and put it on the table. Cathy, Marion, Kim and Helena then sat at the table and they all filled their plates. They talked to each other and Rob felt ignored. Not once during dinner was he spoken to. He decided to keep a low profile; it was of course on purpose but now he wouldn't give them the pleasure to see him get angry . "Again," he sighed, "not again..."

When they all finished their meal, Rob cleared the table, without the help of any of them. That really pissed him off. He brought everything back to the kitchen and started the washing-up, again on his own. He then made coffee and when it was ready he took a tray and offered them all a cup of coffee. They thanked him, but gave no further attention to him. He quickly finished his coffee, took Nicky and Inca on the leash and disappeared. It was almost 21:00 now, the streets were almost deserted, and it was cold, rainy and dark. He didn't like these dark Months, the only good thing about November and December were the clothing shops, which had the clothes for sale he liked most: formal dresses, nice lingerie and a lot of other clothes which appealed to him.

He decided to walk to the centre of the small town he lived in and do some window-shopping. He would be somewhat protected against the drizzle, the dogs already did what they had to do. He noticed a small figure walking behind him. He suddenly turned and the woman, he could clearly see it was indeed a woman, didn't have the chance to turn. She wanted to pass him, obviously he had surprised her. He spoke at her "You are here to guard me?"

With a faint smile she said "I was hoping you wouldn't have noticed."

"You know who I am," then Rob and she shook hands. She was his height, yet she gave him a very tiny hand, but her handshake was firm. Rob thought she must be a trained fighter.

"It's cold; would you like to drink a cup of coffee with me? I just had one, but I want another one," he asked her.

"BTW, what is your name?" Rob asked and she replied "Sylvia, and yes, I would like to have some coffee."

Together they walked to a nearby pub and Rob ordered two coffees at the bar. Silently for a few moments he observed her - she was a dark-haired younger woman, he estimated her around 35, she was dressed discreetly in black jeans and a dark-blue sweater, her wet black coat she had hung on the chair next to her and clearly she enjoyed the warmth of this room. She had her hands placed around the warm cup. Rob couldn't resist, he had warm hands and he enclosed her hands with his hands.

"You are so cold," he smiled at her, "I presume you don't like it when I take a walk with my dogs in this weather. Dog owners don't like it either, but it is something we do, in bad weather and in good weather. Usually I like it, but when it's wet and windy, like now, it's tough. But you get used to it."

She didn't pull back her hands, she wasn't shy. She looked at him with dark brown eyes; some drops of rain still on her face and said, "It's all part of the job. Normally I don't mind, but like you say, sometimes it's tough."

"When does your shift end?" Rob asked.

"At 23:00, Neil will take over."

"Neil is the guy I sometimes see in the car parked at the other side of the street? I see. Btw, can I have your phone number?"

Sylvia was reluctant to give it up. Quickly Rob said "I won't make indecent proposals, I just need someone who I can phone in case of an emergency, that's all."

"You can always call our office," she replied.

"Yes, I can, but I prefer people I know a little bit, you or Neil, it doesn't matter."

She gave him her telephone number and Rob thanked her. "I won't call you if it isn't absolutely necessary; believe me, I already have enough women around me." Sylvia smiled suddenly and then started to laugh aloud. Rob joined her, and soon they were talking as if they had known each other for years.