The Struggle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found out that she was divorced, no children and always had been training at sports schools. For example, She had the black-belt in jiu jitsu. After fifteen minutes or so of chatting they said goodbye and Sylvia gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and Rob hurried home while she followed him at a discrete distance. Upon arrival in the street he lived on, she opened the door of a parked car, and started the engine. She waved to him as she drove by.

When Rob entered his home, cold and wet, he heard the women giggling, they were upstairs and he decided to take a look. They were all in the enlarged bathroom and were sharing a shower. Rob was still cold from his walk and decided to join them. When he stepped into the bathroom with the enlarged bathtub they looked at him smiling, and one after another they left the bathroom, so he was all alone standing under the hot shower.

He felt a strange reaction in his belly, it was the kind of pain you can feel sometimes when you are in distress or when you know that something bad is coming your way.

He rubbed himself dry and shaved himself as he didn't want to hurt them with his beard. When he went into the large bedroom he saw Helena and Marion entangled kissing each other but they took no notice of him. He said "Black" but they didn't respond. When he stepped into the bedroom where Cathy and Kim were kissing and fumbling, he received the same response, again they were too busy to see him. Again he said "Black" and he felt stupid for saying it and having it not obeyed once again. He was totally ignored, they didn't react to his safe-word so he decided to put on his clothes and go downstairs. His dogs immediately joined him and he allowed them to sit on the couch, next to him. When it was 23:00, he went upstairs again. They all were asleep now, Marion in the arms of Helena, and Kim with Cathy.

Suddenly a flash went through his mind: they wanted to rape him, but it was not a physical rape, they wanted to rape him mentally by denying him sex. His blood pressure went sky-high, never in his life he felt more humiliated as he did now, to be treated like this in his own house. They treated him like dirt, that's what the laughter was about, they had planned this, and that's why they so quickly disappeared from the bathroom when he entered. They wanted him to give no time to join them. He fetched the cane he had used on Iris and put it on the landing and then he set foot in the main bedroom.

Rob stood silently for a moment in the bedroom, watching Helena and Marion with a grim look on his face and then whistled to his dogs. They ran up the stairs and were standing beside him when the women opened their eyes, thus being roughly awakened from their first sleep.

A bit amazed they looked at Rob and were suddenly scared, the look on his face didn't promise much good was to follow. With heavy steps he walked to Kim and Cathy and growled "Wake up and follow me." Marion and Helena already stood on the landing and soon Kim and Cathy joined them.

"I've had enough of this. You are all to leave this house right now and take your belongings with you. It's now 23:30, if you want to return to me I expect you next week at the same time. You, Helena, I will give six blows with this cane and all others get five. If you don't appear Helena, consider yourself divorced.

For the other ladies, Rob spat the words out, "If Helena doesn't appear, don't bother to come. You can only return if Helena returns. The caning I will give you won't be out of love, it will be harsh and I promise you, you will have trouble walking the next day. If any of you three don't show up, you are out of my life, forever."

He turned to Helena "As I said, if you don't show up, you are out of my life, definitively. I also will turn the tables on you from now on. You will not treat me as a household slave and I will set new rules if you decide to come back. And now, all of you get out. You have twenty minutes to pack your stuff and leave. After 24:00 I will throw you all out, dressed or not."

"One moment, Rob. It's my fault," Cathy explained. "We had such a good time yesterday, I wanted to do a little test. I thought you could handle this. We were teasing you a bit. I told Helena and Marion to be together, and Kim and I would do the same. So there was no 'room' for you. Instead of getting angry, you just could have participated in what we were doing. That would have been a mature reaction. I think you still have to learn a lot. You do need a lot of guidance, probably not by me."

"Rob dear, it was a joke, we wanted to make you horny for tomorrow," Helena pleaded.

"Nineteen minutes," Rob answered -- he wasn't bothered by what Cathy had said, that stupid bitch. If she wanted to test him, he would test her now, by throwing her out!

"Rob please, you can't do this," Marion said, suddenly very much afraid and realizing this was no longer a joke.

"Eighteen minutes," Rob just said.

"If Helena is not coming back, I can't come anymore? You know what I have said!" Marion now was in tears.

"Seventeen minutes. Don't hide behind Helena, you could have refused. I really don't care anymore, to be honest, I have again been deeply offended, not physically but in my self-esteem. And now outside with you all, take your clothes and leave. Bugger off! Sixteen more minutes."

Without saying a word the women start to pack their belongings. Rob made a phone-call to Helena's security organization and told them there was an emergency and he wanted to deny the women access going forward, until he changed his orders.

Within two minutes the door-bell rang and Rob let Neil in. He explained the situation and also warned Neil not to follow him anymore.

"Give your time to the 'ladies'!" Neil, though a professional who had seen a lot, was nonplussed by the rage in Rob's voice.

Soon they all had left and nobody dared to look him in the eyes. He heard their cars start and soon it was silent in the house.

Rob searched the house, looking for clothes they forgot and he threw everything he found in a plastic bag and placed it outside the door. Then he finally went to bed, angry, tired and lonesome, so very lonesome...

The next morning when he went out with his dogs he noticed that the plastic bag was gone. He saw a car parked across the street and with big strides he walked towards the driver. He had seen the man before and he opened the door. "I told Neil to piss off, that holds for the whole organization," he said angrily. The man apologized and said he was just doing his job, but Rob was relentless in his anger. Finally, after contacting the organization, the man drove off.

Rob now felt somewhat more relaxed and his anger gradually left him. His dogs were cheerful, they wanted to play, the weather had cleared up and he felt relieved, too. He walked for an hour and came to the parking place, where he normally would park his car. He saw Michelle's car once again, but in his anger he didn't trust her.

After he had met her the last time he had searched for her name on the internet, and he wasn't really sure, but he thought he had recognized her on a local S&M site. Then he had made an inquiry using Helena's security organization and they confirmed his suspicions that she was that person.

He walked past the creek and let the dogs go. All of a sudden he heard the voice of a woman calling his name. He turned and saw Michelle gesturing to him. She walked towards him with a steady pace and greeted him waving her hand while asking, "Why didn't you wait for me?"

"Because I don't trust you, Michelle. I have thought things over and I am wondering whether you came here on purpose to find me. Lately I have become more and more suspicious about women and you had something about you I couldn't put my finger on the last time we met, but then I recalled our conversation, and you didn't blink or flinch when I mentioned Mistresses. I think you are in the 'scene' too. No - I must confess - I know you are!"

It was as if he had hit her, her eyes widened and she said softly, "So you found out about me?"

"Are you taking me for a fool? Helena has a security organization which I can use. Of course I found out about you. You are the successor to Iris in that S/M group. Don't even think about giving me a spanking or whatever you want to do, I won't stand for that."

"What a temper you have!" In spite of herself she backed off. "I can see now for myself why Iris had an interest in you."

"Don't you think about repeating it," Rob threatened her and left her.

She didn't follow, shook her head and walked back.

Rob felt better, now he had warned her but then his bad mood came back. Michelle had triggered his anger and by admitting that she was indeed a Mistress and that she had the same interest as Iris in him, he would be fully ready for her and not in a submissive way at all.

Friday, the next week

The day was normal for Rob. Like on previous days, a few walks with his dogs, doing some shopping and making dinner. He had heard nothing from any of the women and their silence didn't matter to him all that much. He was on the point that should they not come, he would sell the house and depart from this part of the country. He was fed up with their games and one way or another he would change things.

At 22:45 he decided to take his normal walk, it would normally take him some 30 minutes, but today he postponed his homecoming. He had put out all the lights when he left and made sure he wasn't home before 23:30.

When he came home at 23:35, all four women were standing on the stairs leading to his front door, shivering from the cold air. He ignored them while passing by, he opened the front door and they all followed him, silently.

Helena looked at him with her big brown eyes and whispered, "Are you really going to punish us?"

Without a trace of compassion Rob said: "Yes, go upstairs, undress, I want this behind me before 24:00. Afterwards you may choose to leave or stay, I don't care one bit, but don't think that you will sleep in my bed, any of you." With a grim face he looked at them and nobody dared to look him in his eyes, only Kim tried to smile at him, but when his cold eyes rested on her, she also looked down.

Helena went upstairs and undressed. She was wearing a very sexy outfit, consisting of a black satin corset, black French knickers and black seamed stockings. "Everyone out," Rob ordered as she stood waiting on the landing.

While she unfastened her corset, Rob laid down a few cushions on the end of the bed in their main bedroom. Then Helena came in and when she saw the cane in his hand she turned pale. "Do you want something in your mouth? I don't want you to bite your tongue," Rob asked.

She shook her head.

"Bend over," Rob commanded and when she was lying over the cushions, her butt in the air, Rob measured where the cane would come. He took some more distance and with considerable force he gave her the first blow. Helena gave a cry and the women came upstairs, worried about what they heard.

Rob closed the door and looked at the welt that had appeared on her arse.

Then he gave her a second and a third, each time Helena shrieked and then she started to sob.

"Halfway," Rob mentioned to her without pity.

Without further delay he gave her the last three strokes. Helena moaned when she rose. Rob looked at her behind: each bum had three nice strokes that what were red now, but soon would become blue.

"I'm not done, go downstairs, put your clothes back on and we will discuss the coming weeks here."

He opened the door and said "Next."

Marion came in, looked at him defiantly and said, "I want six strokes."

"As you wish, bend over," and Rob didn't withhold his strikes on her.

Like Helena she had started to cry after the second stroke. Rob inspected her arse and said "You will have six blue marks in a few moments."

Then he administered the last four strokes and each time Marion shrieked.

When she stood up, Rob noticed even some blood, but he didn't have any mercy. She knew exactly what the price she was paying was for.

His following victim was Cathy, unlike the others she wanted something in her mouth and also wanted to receive six strokes like Helena and Marion. He gave her the thick stick he had used when he avenged his kidnapping by Iris to bite on. She bit hard on it and when he gave her the six blows she moaned but didn't cry and when he was done, she, too, had her six strokes next to one another, very neatly done.

Kim entered, already crying, she had given first-aid to Helena and Marion and now Cathy's behind was being treated by Helena. He saw her standing on the landing, still naked, with accusing eyes.

Kim also wanted six strokes and the stick in her mouth, she knew what to expect and was a bit afraid. She was crying. Rob didn't want to be too harsh with her. Still, she needed to be marked, too, and without very much compassion he told her to bend over and he caned her six times without a break. She had cried even harder when he was done then the others had and he told her to put on her clothes after she was treated by Helena.

He passed them all and went downstairs and waited for them to come down. He poured himself a whiskey and looked at the time: it was 23:55; he had used approx five minutes per beating.

One after another they came downstairs again, their eyes afraid, except Marion's, she watched him with a hostile look. Rob just looked back with cool eyes, they had deserved the beating in his opinion. It was his party now.

"Sit down all, and if you have pain in doing so, the better. It will remind you of my pain. Things are going to change around here." They all did what he said. Rob wasn't sitting on the couch for a change, now Helena, Marion and Kim sat themselves there, using the cushions for a bit of comfort. Cathy sat silently opposite him, she took it all indifferently.

"Cathy, since you look to be in good shape, maybe you could pour yourselves and the others something to drink. This is one of the changes, you will all fix your own drinks from now on. Furthermore, when you stay here, we will all cook taking turns, I'll do my part, but I expect you all to take a turn as well. When Cathy or Kim have been working during the day, they are to be excused. That goes the same for Helena when she has to sort out business. Is that clear?"

All four women nodded.

"Good, the same goes for making coffee, breakfast and so on, don't assume I will do it. I will be doing my part, but I expect that others will do that too. Agreed?"

Again all four nodded their heads.

"A very important point: yes, I did hurt you, but don't think you can do it back. Marion, you are watching me in a very hostile way, but I promise you now, if you do a session with me and I notice you are going too far, I will safeword. If you choose to ignore it, then it will be your leaving or I will leave. No doubt about that. You all deserved some kind of punishment, and I didn't feel any pity for you. I hope in fact that you all had a bad week, anticipating this evening." Rob saw on the expressions on their faces that he was right. He chuckled and went on, "I'm not done yet. Somehow I expected you all to come, so I arranged a surprise for you, I don't know if you will like it, but I sure do."

"What kind of surprise, Rob?" Helena now looked him in the face for the first time. Her tears were gone; she had updated her make-up and seemed better now.

"Last week you wanted to rape me and you all did," they started to protest, but Rob just said, "it was a mental rape," and they were all silent instantly, "and you ignored my safeword, once again."

He continued "The original plan was to do some kinky shopping, as you called it, the suggestion came from Helena. I have made some preparations. I know your sizes, and I bought four identical dresses for each of you in your size. Tomorrow morning we will go to the mall in N.; nobody knows you there and to prohibit further recognition, Helena, I bought four wigs, all the same color and you will all wear sunglasses. Believe me, when the people see you and me, we will attract attention. But, that's part of my game. I have also arranged protection, all journalists will be taken care of and also any possible bullies. Don't think for a moment you will be unsafe, I will have four men circling around us. I have a 'babysitter' arranged for Nicky and Inca, so we have the whole day long to ourselves. We will have dinner in a fancy restaurant, I have booked nine seats, for our bodyguards and us. Remember one thing, I will have respect now, you will notice when you wear your dresses and the people will see us walking together. I forgot to mention, you all have to wear black stockings tomorrow, I insist on that."

Very surprised, the women started to ask questions, but Rob made them no wiser. They even forgot the hurt they had. Marion came to him, when he had gone to the kitchen and apologized for herself.

"I won't hurt you Rob, I am just so glad we have made up," and she wanted to kiss him. Rob took a step back and said "Let's see if you still want to kiss me tomorrow evening. Your punishment is not over yet."

Somewhat puzzled Marion went back to the others and told them what Rob had said. Helena then asked Rob to show them their dresses and the wigs. Rob didn't mind, they probably couldn't sleep well anyway and got the dresses from a cupboard upstairs and gave them each their dress.

When they tried them on, the size was good as Rob had predicted, they noticed what Rob meant by saying 'to attract attention'. The back of their dress was long, over their knees, but the front was as short as a mini skirt and the tops of their stockings would be visible when they were walking.

"This is my suit," said Rob as he put it on. It was made of a deep black satin material, he looked superb in it, it was custom made, and when he moved, the suit had shades of black all over it.

"Now I see," Cathy said, in spite of herself she had to laugh, "You will walk there in that mall and you will be accompanied by four almost identical sexy women."

"Now you see the picture, but I didn't want Helena be recognized, so now you know all. Oh, and we will buy kinky stuff, dresses, lingerie, toys, whatever. Nobody will know who we are, so give it your best shot. Helena is rich, she will pay for all."

"But of course," Helena said, "let's have a great time." She sighed. "My behind is hurting, Rob."

"Just to let you wiggle your arse better," Rob now mocked her. Helena laughed a bit but it was humorless, this time the joke was on her and she didn't like it. But the tension was broken and all fancied the idea of going out and maybe having some fun.

"One last thing, Helena. The security is on an unofficial, voluntary basis, at arrival here I will give them all a letter containing 1000 pounds, they must spend it partly in that mall, for their cover and the rest is their payment. It won't show up in the books of the security organization, officially you are at home with me."

"So you had figured this all out Rob?" Helena asked. "You were pretty sure I would come back to take my 'gifts', then?"

"I wasn't sure; I decided to take the risk. I also met Michelle, I had met her before, and I didn't trust her then. I took the opportunity to let your organization to do some background research on her. She is the follow-up mistress to Iris. She could understand Iris she told me, she was intrigued by me for some stupid reason."

Helena kept silent. She had her own thoughts about how Rob had handled things. She wasn't used to it, that someone else had pulled the strings.

Rob examined her face and then he said harshly, "I'm going to bed; the limousine will be here around 9:00. I will make the coffee tomorrow morning, that's it. Good night," and Rob left them and took an empty bedroom.