The Struggle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden she started to cry again. All these days she had to act strongly and hide her fear from the others, while she was very concerned that Rob might have actually left her. She knew, it had been very close and he had done so. She also realized that it was her own fault. By not talking enough, by not accepting his terms she almost lost the man of her life.

She raised her head and wiped her tears. Rob had held her and tried to comfort her. She looked in his eyes and said "I'm going to take a shower. Will you join me?"

"Of course," Rob replied.

Together they unclothed themselves and stepped in the extra large tub which Helena had installed in their bathroom. First they showered and then they sat down and let the water flow over their heads. The bath was wide enough to sit next to another and Rob put his arms around her waist, caressing her breasts and kissing her nipples. Helena played with his member and in the end Rob had his fingers in Helena's cunt, while she tried to blow him.

Rob withdrew, saying he wanted to save it for the evening. He wanted to make love on their first night together in their new bedroom. "And I want to see you in your skimpiest lingerie: open breasts and open cunt."

Helena just smiled. She had her husband back.

Helena started to dress herself. She asked Rob if he wanted to fasten her black lace bra. Then she put on a black matching suspender belt and black seamed stockings. Black lace panties followed and then she picked up the petticoat and put it on again. Finally she took a wide red flowered black dress with the zipper at the back out of her closet. Rob helped her to close the zipper, all the way to her neck.

"Rob, I promise, your safeword is holy to me. Even outside a scene, when you say 'Black' for some reason and the word is used as a statement, I will quit with whatever I am doing, I promise."

"I promise the same to you. When I am talking shit - and you use the word on me - I will obey. Is this a deal between us?" This was said sincerely by Rob and Helena sensed he was being honest.

"Yes Rob, it is our pact. Our way to say - time out." They kissed each other and finally, finally Helena felt secure.

"Why don't you put on your stockings too? I would like to see it again. If you want, you can change later into a dress or so.."

He did as he was asked, he liked it when she asked. Then he put on clean male clothes again.

"Rob. Now we are sitting here,there is one thing I have to ask of you. I want Marion's day to be wonderful. While you were away we never stopped making plans, I had to convince Marion you would be away for just a couple of days. You have no idea how relieved I was when Jenny told me where you probably could be found. Anyway, Marion's wedding. It will be held soon, when you are done with the playroom."

"Everybody wants to see it. So - you have to finish it as soon as possible. I will help you, and Marion, and Cathy is also pretty handy, she has done her own playroom and she is thinking of bringing her equipment here, since she will move in with us, which is something you have to talk about with her."

"But, and now the fun part comes. I want you to cooperate fully with everything on the day you are marry Marion. There will be a special person there and I have to admit, it costs me a lot to say this, but when she whispers my name in your ear, you have to do everything she says. And I mean everything. Do you understand?"

Rob looked a bit strangely at Helena. "I don't get it. I don't know this person?"

"No. That is part of the plan. She and I have talked a long time about it and she will come to you and make herself known. Then you have to follow her and obey her. I'll be near. Your safeword counts."

"So it can happen that I might need my safeword?"

"We just talked about your safeword. I will inform her about your safeword restrictions,that it will count always and everywhere. Any moment you can stop. But I want to ask of you, don't use it. It won't be needed. I will tell you why I asked her: she is neutral. She will ask you some questions and the answers to her questions will be determinant for our future. I could have asked Cathy, but one of the questions will make it clear why I couldn't use her for this role. I could have done it, but I think you will speak more freely to her. And Rob, if she demands certain actions, you are free to give it to her. Do I make myself clear? I trust her completely and you will learn to trust her too. This is very important to me. I have prepared this for some time. I want your full cooperation. Can I depend on you?"

"I think so," answered Rob.

"That answer is not good enough, Rob. For once in your life I want you to swear you will obey her. You may use your safeword, and I will intervene, but promise me you will obey her. Swear it!"

With a sigh Rob said, "So I have to trust and obey a strange woman, and my only way out is my safeword? Are Nicky and Inca going to be with me?"

"No they are not. During the day Sylvia will take care of them. You will only have your safeword, and me."

Rob looked at her. Helena watched the expression on his face and finally said, "It won't be as bad as you think. In fact - at the end of the day all will be revealed. But before that time I want you to do as I say. You will obey her in everything. If she wants to fuck you, you allow it. If she asks the same from you, you will do so. If she wants to walk with you in the forest, you will do so too. If she wants to whip you, you will endure it (think of your safeword). But everything she asks from you, you will do so. Freely. You understand it is hard on me too, and yet I want you to do it. On your wedding day. The wedding takes place in the afternoon, so somewhere in the morning she will come to you. Do you swear you will cooperate and obey her?"

Rob's face suddenly went grim and he said, "I swear. But I also swear if things go wrong, I will retaliate. So be sure what you are asking of me. I will obey, but if I get a bad taste from it later on, there will be consequences. I don't know what will happen, but you know me. Beware what you are asking from me!"

"That is good enough for me, Rob. You have sworn an oath. I'll keep you to it. If you don't keep your oath, you have to face my consequences. You are not the only one who has to pay a price. My future is also at stake."

They watched each other. "Is this is worth so much to you, that I have to make an oath and if I break it, you will let go of me? Because that is what I am reading between the lines. I still can say I won't do it, so at this point there will be no consequences, for the both of us."

"No Rob. First of all, you have sworn, done. And there will be nothing to be afraid of. In fact, I have some ideas that what will happen to you, you will like it. But again, in the end it will all makes sense."

She sighed. "OK - let's pretend you have not made an oath yet. Then I ask you now for the last time: will you swear to me, your wife, who wants the best for you,and I must admit, for me to, you will obey the woman who whispers my name in your ear, the day you will marry Marion? I will give you one more clue. You will not be humiliated; maybe she would humiliate you in private, but not in front of others. It will be just you, her and, from a distance, me. Can you give me your word?"

Rob thought it over again. Clearly this was very important to Helena, so important, should he not keep his word she probably would leave him. "You don't give me much of a choice, do you? Let me put this in other words. You want me to do something before the wedding and clearly the outcome of that event,probably a scene with an unknown Mistress, is very important to you. If I don't do it what then?"

"Then I will have a problem. I don't think I can carry on the way we want to do. I think I would cancel the marriage, and living together with all the girls."

"So then it would be just the two of us?"

"Yes."

"And Marion?"

"You would have to tell her that you wouldn't do a small favor to me, a test to give me some idea about what you think about the future. And I won't walk in that trap again. You have hurt me enough!"

"Blackmail!"

"You can call it as you like, but I need certainty."

Rob thought about the possibilities. Marion would be devastated, and Cathy and Kim too. He would be blamed for the failure, and he sure would lose their friendship. Helena had put him on the block.

"Maybe I should leave you all - you don't give me much choice. Maybe I should reconsider my coming back to you and just leave."

Helena looked at him, her face didn't express anything. Her heart was cold, she knew that this moment was coming, still, she wanted to see it through. He had to answer her questions. Otherwise she would have no life, too much uncertainty.

"OK Helena. I swear I will obey her! Under protest, and I will not forget this, and I mean it in a not positive way."

Helena could see he was angry, really angry.

Helena tried to kiss Rob, but he backed off, still angry. She didn't mind. "Thank you dear. Just let it come over you. I will be there if needed."

She thought about something,then she grinned with a wicked smile: "Do you remember when we first met?"

"Of course, how can I ever forget that?" he answered with an angry voice.

"Marion and I have made some kind of plan. You know, that you will be the only male in this house during your wedding?"

"I suppose so. The intention is an intimate party."

"Exactly. You have bought a bridal gown, that you will wear during the ceremony. So will Marion and so will I. Together we will take Marion as our bride. We will exchange rings and so on. And we will sign the contract in the presence of a genuine notary."

Rob looked up to her. "You just said I would be the only male?"

"There are female notaries too. When we have signed we will take our seat in the dining room, the room is large enough for all the guests. There you can rest a while. I have asked Kim and Cathy to serve coffee and so on. But I want to give you just one hour of rest. Then I will ask you to go upstairs and to put on what is lying on the bed. You can guess what that will be. Then you will entertain all of our guests. You will also serve food and drinks. If you get too busy, Kim and Cathy will lend a hand.

But, like at Marion's place that time, if any of the guests asks you for some kind of 'relief', you must give it to her. Where they want it. The only thing I ask from you is not to have intercourse with them; you can make use of your hands and tongue. You can use a vibrator, whatever they want. But I will have given every guest by that time instructions that you may not fuck - to say it bluntly. Can I rely on you?"

Rob looked at her. "You are such a pervert!" His mood improved.

Helena just smiled and said, "I told Marion we would have a great day, and so will all our guests have." She thought for a moment.

"Of course, you have something to say too. You may set the dress code for the evening. I want you to tell me what lingerie everyone should wear. That will be controlled by me, when they enter our house. I will insist and make it very clear. So what do you want them all to wear, beneath their dresses?"

Rob didn't have to think long. "They all have to wear a slip or petticoat, nylon stockings and if possible PVC corsets or suspender belts and bra's. In any case: black."

"Look what I have written for the dress code." Helena showed Rob an example card with an invitation where someone was invited to join the festivities of the wedding between Marion, Rob and Helena.

Dress-code: a slip and stockings. "I was almost right," she smiled and said, "I will make the alterations and we will have a great day."

Rob read the card aloud. "Wedding at 14:00. Coffee at 14:30. Festivities start at 15:30 - that is the exact time I have to change?"

"Yes".

"Dinner at 19:00. What about dinner. You don't expect me to serve them the food all by myself? I have been there and I won't do it again. I'm serious. If it annoys me, and believe me, it will, I will safeword and I'm out, maybe back to my own house. You can bet on it. And by the way, I won't sell it, under no circumstances. We have too many differences and quarrels; let's face it, to be without a place where I can withdraw."

"Why do you have to say these things? We were so good on our way to smooth things out between us, and you already are thinking about a safe haven... To answer your first question: dinner won't be served, but be brought here by a catering service. They will place it on tables alongside the dining room and everybody will take what she wants. During dinner you are excused. You can do what you like, walk with your dogs, whatever. That will be between 19:00 and 20:30. After 20:30 I expect you to be back and fulfill your chores, in the same costume as would already be wearing."

"And then?"

"Then you will serve coffee or drinks again. It will be your only task. You can socialize with the guests you like."

Rob read further aloud "Demonstration 21:30. I can guess what the demonstration will be. What is my task in the demonstration part? I promise you, I will not be the victim!"

"You play no part in the demo. Marion will give a tour through our playroom. You don't have to be there. We have two volunteers who are willing to be the 'sub'. You can watch if you like, but you will keep our guests satisfied with drinks."

Rob continued reading "23:00 Closing time. Taxis will be ready for the ones who want to go home. And the ones who don't want to go home?"

"I will arrange spare rooms. I have the feeling some of the guests will want to play games. They are allowed. You are excused. You will just ask if anyone wants to have a drink, and then you must be ready for Marion and me. We will have our own party. Just us three. We will take you from behind, count on that, and maybe some bondage. No scene, just a long sensuous fuck between three people who love each other. We will be in our bedroom and lock our door. Cathy and Kim are not allowed to enter, they know my rules. But what they will do? I suspect they will entertain some guests..."

Helena observed his face intensely. Rob thought things over and he saw no flaws in the script.

"I'm satisfied. I can live with my part in the event. There still will be the mystery woman, but I trust you on that point. I reckon you have spoken her often?"

Helena knew he was fishing for the identity of the woman, but she gave no clue. "We have spoken to each other a few times. I have told her to be careful and she knows all about your background. So no worries, dear."

"We had talked early this afternoon about going out to a restaurant, but I don't feel like going out. I just called the catering service who will serve us during Marion's wedding. Thus, we can stay at home, we can all drink and make ourselves comfortable. But first I need a drink, and I think Cathy and Marion will as well. Kim will show up by the time it is dinnertime. She had patients all day, but soon will be ready," Helena said. Absently she played with her skirt and stroked the lace of her petticoat. "It really is nice, isn't it? I must wear a petticoat more often. I know you like it."

They were leaving the bedroom, Helena walked in front of Rob, swinging her hips and with one hand she lifted her skirt, showing the pink petticoat.

"Stop it! Or I will rape you here and now," Rob said with a grin on his face. Helena turned towards him and gave him an arm. Together they walked down the stairs and went to the living room. Helena sat on the couch, and Rob handed her an ice cold glass of beer. He also took one for himself and when he finished it quickly, he was still very thirsty; he then announced he would call for Cathy and Marion.

Soon the three of them entered the living room and they made themselves cozy on the couch and the easy chairs. Rob sat opposite to Marion and Helena, both sitting at the couch, while Cathy stood next to him, staring out of the window.

"I think I will like it here," Cathy said. "It's peaceful, with my friends and lovers and soon I will marry you too."

She looked at Helena. "I'm so glad we met, and you saw right through me and noticed something I would never have admit it to anyone else, but to you I can be honest, I was lonely."

Rob picked up her hand. "We all were. Helena, Marion, you and I. We are alike. There is only one difference, where I still have trouble with finding my way,"

"What is your problem?" Helena asked immediately, worried. She never knew if he was serious or not. It was sometimes hard to detect.

"I'm serious, Helena. I am here, living with three women. You are all mistresses, let's face it. You will have needs and by needs I mean you want to be my mistress. There will sometimes be a moment you will say to me: 'Bow for your mistress. Kiss my boot. And so on."

A silence fell.

"I was hoping for an immediate protest from each of you. That didn't happen. So I am right. This is scaring me. You all want me to submit to you. Please say something!"

Helena finally said, "I will only ask that you kiss my boot in a scene. Scenes normally take place in our playroom. We will play there whenever there are two people who want to play with each other, and it doesn't have to be you. You are a sub of course, but I am a switch. Kim is a sub too and maybe there will be more subs in the future. I'm thinking of Lisa, we didn't meet in person, but I think she will be here sometimes. But, I must admit, I have given someone else permission to make use of our dungeon, too. It's not sure yet, so I won't tell who that person is, all in good time."

Marion cleared her throat. "Rob, the way I see it is you are my personal slave. I will soon give you my collar. Helena agreed to it; like our marriage: giving you my collar will be some sort of ceremony too, but only with our closest friends. Helena will be your second mistress, but only after asking me. The same goes for Cathy. Helena is your wife, but I will be your mistress. So you only have to satisfy my needs. The rest our only by my approval. Can you live with that?"

"Ehrr no. Helena is my wife and mistress. Soon I will marry Cathy too."

"Still, I will be your head mistress, Rob. I will train you."

"Rob, Marion is right. I agreed with this, it was Marion's one condition for giving up her house and marrying us," Helena spoke softly, but determinedly. She fixed her eyes on Rob's as if she wanted to say 'dare to disagree.'

"Well, if you are OK with that, who am I to say that it isn't okay?"

He looked at Marion. "But you know my condition,right?"

"Yes dear. Only in the playroom and only if we both agree. And I will honor your safeword. In fact I insist that you use it. I don't ever want bad feelings when we are playing. I love you. We all do. It must be fun and if it isn't, we are doing something wrong."

"I speak as a shrink now," Cathy said, "and I wantto say something,also. I heard your story Rob, about the last days. Marion didn't realize it, but am I right you have lost it? In other words, you panicked, you got a bad reaction from Helena and Marion and you called your dogs. I know this time it was for real!"

Marion turned pale and opened her mouth to say something. "What?"

"One moment Marion. Rob, am I right?"

"Yes, I would have given the attack order."

"You don't mean that, Rob," Helena said.

"Did you even listen to me Helena? You were very close to a visit to a hospital. Inca gave the both of you a genuine warning, I didn't even have to say anything. I'm thinking you still don't understand my panic, my fear. These ladies are weapons, my weapons. They are trained and they knew I was not myself." Rob made a gesture to Nicky and Inca who pretended sleeping in their basket, but still heard every word.

1...345678