The Struggle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I have spoken with Helena about this, but my question is a personal one and has nothing to do with the scene we were doing here. Helena is holding a camera as you can see."

Rob looked and indeed, Helena carried a digital camera.

"Will you honor me and hand me what is lying there on that cupboard?"

Rob walked towards it and found a red velvet cushion with a beautifully designed black whip. Rob picked up the cushion and the whip and brought it to her.

"Rob, will you kneel before me, head down and then up, then will you raise both arms, carrying the whip on the cushion and offer it to me? Helena will take pictures of it. It will be my proof that you of all people accept me as your Mistress. It's very important to me. I will use that photo at the new BDSM society as my profile picture. I must warn you, your face will be visible in the photos."

Rob looked at Helena and asked, "What do you think?"

"To be honest, I don't want to interfere. If you feel you shouldn't, don't. But, if you have pity for Michelle and you want to be real friends, I think you can give her that gift."

Rob kneeled in front of Michelle and bowed his head. At the same time he held up the cushion on which he had laid the whip diagonally. Helena took a few pictures.

Then he held his head high, looking Michelle straight in the face. Rob could see she had tears in her eyes. Another set of pictures.

Finally Michelle took the whip off the cushion and brought it to Rob's lips. He kissed it and Helena shot picture after picture.

Then they were ready. Rob was pulled up by Michelle, who pressed her lips on his mouth and pushed her tongue in his, playing some with his. Finally she let go and immediately apologized to Helena.

"I'm sorry, Helena. But this went so well, I could not resist kissing and thanking him. I am so glad, thank you, thank you." Tears flowed over Michelle's face, there was nothing left of the severe Mistress she was just fifteen minutes ago. Michelle also kissed Helena, and as with Rob, she tongued Helena, who was very surprised, but kissed her back. This took much longer than when she kissed Rob. They were really kissing each other. Helena must have more lesbian tendencies then she thought.

"Mmm, she is just bisexual," he thought and left them. When he was almost out, he heard Helena call him.

"Rob, wait for us!"

"I thought you two needed some time with each other," Rob sneered a bit.

"Jealous? I remember Michelle and you just had something I can only describe as intercourse." Helena had now put him in his place.

"Mmm, that was your own doing. I had to obey her on every wish, especially when she whispered your name to me, remember?"

Helena looked a bit sad and defeated; he had caught her with her own words.

"Sorry Helena, I became jealous I think. I wanted to be in between you two. To be honest, I know you love Marion, but I never thought you could fall so easily for another woman."

Helena looked a bit happier already.

"Mmm, Michelle is not an ordinary woman. While you were busy here the week before, she and I have had a lot of conversations about how to get through to you, without making you walk away. Questions about S&M, about our relationship, and about our future. Cathy will be impressed how we handled this. When the party is over and we are amongst ourselves, we will discuss this session. We also will practice, on all fronts of our relationship. I'm even thinking about inviting Michelle here sometimes, to act as our private 'Supreme Mistress', because I have to admit, I have never seen anybody handle the whip like she did on you. It hurt, I could see that, but she left hardly a trace. I was impressed with Michelle, I think that is obvious." Michelle smiled nervously, as if compliments like that were pretty rare in her experience.

While talking and walking, they arrived at the lift and the three of them went up to Helena's room. In Helena's big bathroom the women undressed, while Rob, who was naked all the time, just stepped under the hot stream and washed his face and the rest of his body. Helena and Michelle joined him, and it was now very natural, the three of them together.

Rob left the bathroom first. He dried himself, while both of the women took their time. Although the scene had not been severe, and some actions were very pleasant, he was nonetheless tired. And the day was just beginning! He looked at his watch, it was past 7:00, he decided to have some breakfast and then leave the estate for a while. The actual wedding would start at 14:00, so he had time for himself until noon.

He knew he would be busy from that point on, so he decided to do his daily walk. It would be good for him, to clear his head after the morning session and to think things over.

He walked to the kitchen and noticed the cook had been very busy again. On extra tables were snacks, sandwiches and in the corner the wedding-cake was placed: a three layer cake with three figures on top. With a smirk on his face he examined the figures, and indeed it was three brides! He figured that Helena had put these figures on top after the cake was made, or the cook must know more than he could imagine if she put it there. It wouldn't surprise him, the cook was often the last of the staff to go home, so surely she must have seen things once and a while.

Anyway, that wasn't his concern. He just took some of the sandwiches and left the building. No one was there, that was a bit strange, as soon the place would be crowded, with a lot of female guests. Inca and Nicky were restless, they sensed today was different than others. They often looked back to the estate, while he walked further and further. He reached the woods and finally relaxed a bit, between the trees and bushes, where the whole marriage seemed trivial and unimportant. What was the fuss about, signing a contract? He should have done that at a notary's office, then he wouldn't have to do what he was expected to do. He thought of dripping cunts, horny woman and laughter at the cost of his dignity. He soon felt tired again. If they mocked him, he was sure to leave, no matter what. He had had enough of that already.

Suddenly he heard someone coming, fast paced, and panting. He looked for who it was and it was a she, it was Michelle, and she had Boris with her.

"I thought I would find you here. Helena told me where you usually headed for, and she gave me directions. I had forgotten to ask you to wait for me".

Nothing about her revealed she was a Mistress who had been tormenting him only an hour before. She now was just an ordinary woman with a dog.

He decided he wanted to be left alone and said, "It was not by accident I left all by myself. I wanted a few hours to be alone." If he had hit her, the blow could not have been worse. She backed off, and immediately excused herself saying she could understand his feelings and she headed in a different direction.

Rob looked at her retreating form with some satisfaction, it was a bit revenge for this morning. They all seemed to think that what they were giving was so very special that the 'victim' would fall in love, no matter what they did. Not me! Piss off, he thought.

He picked up a stone and wanted to throw it at her, saying, 'here is your burden - I don't want it,' but decided not to do it. He probably had hurt her enough.. well, that was the risk she took. She was friends now with Helena and probably Marion, but that didn't mean that she was a friend of his now automatically.

The dogs didn't understand, when they saw Boris leave they wanted to go along but a strong command from Rob made them stand still. He called them and walked in the opposite direction to where Michelle was heading for. He really didn't want to meet her again. He had seen enough of her for today. He grimaced when he thought about her 'burden'. Seek your victim elsewhere, he thought.

When he thought it was far enough he started to throw sticks. But, not long after that, his dogs where having a semi fight over a piece of wood, then Boris appeared and shortly after him Michelle.

"If you still want me to leave I will go, Rob."

"Nah. It's OK." He didn't want to be too rude to her.

"Thank you." Of course she had to talk about his feelings he thought when she asked, "Don't you like me?"

"What sort of a question is that? I am married to Helena; soon I will sign a contract and will have a second wife. You asked me about Cathy, so you know everything that is going on. Do I have to like you?"

"I hope so. Helena already mentioned it I think, I will become your new training mistress. You and I will seek new paths, and the lessons learned will be eventually given to Marion and Helena, at least that is the plan. Which is the plan Helena, Marion and I have committed ourselves to."

"What! So let me get this straight. I will become your slave or whatever you want to call it?"

"Not slave. Play partner. Bottom. You will go with me as far as you want to go. I will train you and you will like it, I promise. We will reach much more together than you ever could reach with Marion or Helena. Don't you understand? Think about this morning, you were really afraid of my whip. You thought probably I was going to cut you with it. But what happened? A flame, some pain, and then, nothing. I also gave you twelve blows with the cane. I think the blows you gave to the women were much more severe. I do give pain, but in a subtle way."

"And I have nothing to say about this?"

"Helena as well as Marion are afraid you are getting bored with where you currently are with them. They are afraid there will be no progression, that you will refuse to go any further, because you are thinking, and you are right, that the lessons they will learn will be at a cost to you. They are afraid that if they try to explore further with you, that your pain, and worse, your anger, will cause all kinds of problems. In other words, you would be the victim of their actions, intended or not, instead of willing play partner. After last week they have become terribly afraid about how you will behave when something bad happens again, which would probably be an accident or something, not intended, but still things can go wrong, especially since they would be novices themselves. And therefore, they decided to ask me to 'scene' with you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I will train you, plain and simple. I will teach you to go a tiny bit further than you normally would go each time we played. You would get used to it, and then we would take another step. We would go on until it would be safe enough for Marion and Helena to take part in these lessons, so they could start learning, too, working with you and me."

"And the scenes, how far will you go?"

"We are going as far as you let me, no further. You set the limits and I will seek other paths at that point. But I will never cross an absolute limit, and with other limits I will always talk to you first before trying to stretch them. You made your point in saying no piercings. That is a boundary and never will I violate that. Yes, I could do what some might do, I could put you into bondage in such a way that you can't move your body at all, and then I could easily use a needle on your nipples, saying, 'I will give you a sting' without calling it a piercing.... but then you would still have a piercing even though I called it a sting. That is never going to happen with me, though, I don't fool around and I am open and honest about what I do."

"What about sex?"

"Yes, Helena gave me permission. It wouldn't be fair to you, if I should tease you, and you are never given any release. So yes, we will have sex, in more than one way."

Rob thought about that. "What do you mean?"

"I will go further then you have experienced before. There may be some things, for example, that you were afraid to try at the start because you lacked experience doing that. We will go slowly, but in the end I promise your orgasms will be so strong that you will think you are going to pass out."

"And other games, mind games? Helena wants to take me out while dressed as a woman."

"That too. Maybe we will go out shopping together, maybe I will go as a man, and you as a woman."

"Well, I have to think this over. Helena and Marion can't make decisions for me and don't think I will take the bait soon. I will think hard and long about it. If I don't like it, forget it. Really forget it, because, to be honest, I have had enough of their plans. I want peace of mind. For some reason they think I will walk away when I'm not entertained enough. I could get a job, then my days would be filled. Then I won't have time to think of S&M scenes and such. No, you may want to seek somebody else to train. I'm not your man."

Michelle didn't answer. She knew better than to try and persuade him into things he didn't want, for now.

Helena had warned her: 'Be very careful with him. The more you press him, the more he will resist. And watch his temper, when he is angry he has a foul mouth, and he will hurt you. If he does, you probably won't want to see him ever again'. She thus decided to let it pass. She would see him more often in the future, and maybe he would get used to her and finally give himself to her after gaining his trust. That would be the best solution. For now, let him think things over.

"Shall we return? I think we should be back before noon. I have to change into formal clothes, but you have a lot more to do."

Reluctantly, Rob admitted she was right, and they headed back to the estate. When they arrived it was 10:30 and some cars were already parked there, cars Rob didn't recognize.

"Hmm, it seems the first guests have arrived."

"Yes. It will be a busy day, do you know you will meet me today in a more formal role?"

"What do you mean? You are one of the guests."

"Yes and no. I am here as representative of the notary office. I am a notary, so in my official presence Helena, Marion and you will sign the contract today."

"Surprise, surprise. That is why Helena said there are female notaries, too. I should have be doing my homework better!"

"What do you mean Rob?"

"I had given Helena's security organization an order to do some background research on you. But, I have to admit, I wasn't interested in what you did for a living. I wanted to know about your relationship with the S&M world. I knew from the first day we met, that you were involved in something that was S&M related."

Michelle blushed. "I did the same about you. I wanted to know if I could trust you. I suspected one day we would be together..."

"Together? I'm married!"

"You can have another kind of relationship with someone, without being married, and yet be very close. From the first day we met, and yes it was on purpose I have to admit, I had fallen for you. You knew I wanted to see the man who had brought Iris down, I was intrigued. Then we had our conversations, and the more I knew, the less I could resist you. You invited your own doom into the circle!" she mocked him.

Rob didn't say anything. He knew she was right. He had felt pity for her, and so it started.

They arrived at the large front door. Rob opened it and they both went in, followed by their dogs. As soon as they entered, Helena came out of the living room. "There the both of you are, finally! Michelle, thanks again. Rob, I need your help."

Rob followed Helena to the dining room, where they had to replace a few tables and set up the chairs for the guests. The table where they would sign the contract had been set in place. Michelle came in and looked approvingly at the set up. "I told Rob I was the notary, he had no idea."

Helena answered "No. Some things seem to pass him completely by. Well, as long as you do what you have promised to do, I will be satisfied, Rob."

Michelle left the dining room and headed for her bedroom as Helena had given her one of the spare rooms.

Rob was hesitating, pushed some chairs around and then asked suddenly, "Michelle told me about your plans. Why don't you talk to me about these things? I am pretty pissed off, I am even thinking of leaving you again."

Helena suddenly stopped; she sat on a chair and said nothing. Her face was suddenly grave, all color had disappeared.

Rob continued. "I have the feeling that I don't have anything to say anymore about my own life. You seem to decide what is good for me, you talk with others about me but you don't talk with me. Okay, maybe about how you love me and that I must promise to obey. But I am really pissed off now, what Michelle just told me was the final straw. You will not decide what I do or do not do; it is my life and my decisions!"

Marion came in, troubled by Rob's loud voice. She saw Helena's face and the anger on Rob's face.

"What is going on?"

"Helena and you seem to have decided that I need a new Mistress, without consulting me, without my approval, hell without even telling me. I had to hear about it from Michelle, not from the woman who supposedly love me. I suspect you both were probably afraid, as you should be. I don't know why I even care to obey you and do what you want. I am so fed up. I could sign your contract here and now Marion, and then I could kick everyone out. Or I could leave myself, letting you alone to have your party. I am absolutely not in the mood! Fuck, fuck, fuck! You will never learn, will you?"

Rob left them and walked with long strides to his bedroom. His dogs were by his side all the time. Fuck them, his marriage and even Cathy. Why should he want the responsibility for having a child? At his age?

He walked up and down in his room, trembling with rage. Again. Again!

A soft knock on the door and a voice came through, "may I come in?"

The door opened and Helena came in. She looked under control, but Rob knew it was only surface appearance. The moment he used harsh words on her, she would be in tears.

"Rob, I have to apologize. Yes, I have talked about you. However, it was when you were not here, and I was making plans for the future. Firstly, I have lived many years alone and I am used to doing things my way, without consulting anybody. Secondly, I had no clue how to involve you in my thoughts. I was afraid for a long time, that you would leave me and I was very uncertain. So, I decided I had to make a plan to bind you to me. There were several options I thought of, the commitment to Marion would not have been enough I felt, so we had a little meeting, that is Marion, Kim, Cathy and I. We talked about what to do to make life interesting enough that would want to make you stay, because we knew you would be bored after a while. We talked about the games - but we knew there was a risk to those, too. Then Cathy mentioned the word family and you know where that led to."

"Have you ever thought about asking me? Somehow you all seem to think I am a kid who should be kept satisfied or something. I'm an adult, we are married, yet what do you do? You speak with others about me behind my back! This is working badly, I have very little patience left. I am tired of your plans and things you decide that 'are good for me.' The only thing seems to be good for me is that I bought Nicky and Inca. The marriage to Jenny was a failure in the end, but this marriage is certainly not better and it hasn't even started. Just get out and leave me alone!"

Helena stood up, she was crying now. Still, she wouldn't budge. "You will still be marrying Marion?"

"Yes, but it will be on my terms. I won't obey you. I will help with bringing coffee round and such, but nothing else".

"Shall I send Carmen to you?"

"There is no need for her to help me, I can manage, thank you!"

"But you need help with your make-up and things." Rob just gave her a cold stare and finally said, "What do you think?"

Helena ducked. "I understand - no make-up."