The Struggle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a kiss which Rob greedily answered. He loved this woman, so strong and determined. She was the constant factor in his relationship with Helena, and now she was his 'second wife'.

"Marion, is everybody aware sexual acts probably, no certainly, will take place?" Rob asked.

"Of course. You are popular, you know. I heard about your anger this afternoon. I didn't know what it was all about, but I have seen you in your suit. You looked very handsome. I wouldn't have minded if you had worn your suit, but this dress is magnificent, too."

"You are a real bride, Marion. You are beautiful. I never saw you wearing white before and it suits you. This dress does...I have no words. You are stunning! And your waist; so narrow. But I bet you will be glad to take your corset off."

"No, I don't want to take it off. Not until I screwed you blind. I will use my strap-on on you, not the small one but one you will really feel. I will go slow, but your arse is ours!"

In the meantime, Helena had approached them and was listening to their conversation.

She smiled at Helena, who fully admitted she knew of the plans for tonight.

"Yes Rob, it will be a night to remember for a long time. Marion, we have a guest in our bedroom, I couldn't refuse her. If it wasn't for her, we would not have been standing here, making plans for tonight." In a few sentences Helena explained what had happened and why Rob was so upset.

Marion's face colored, she felt a bit guilty too.

"I'm sorry Rob. We should have waited for you to talk about the plans. But everything has been explained and forgiven I hope?"

"Yes. Still I think we need to discuss this; but not today or tomorrow."

Jenny approached them. With her dark-brown long hair, heavily made up and in a gothic lace dress that reached below her knees, and with pointed high heeled boots she almost looked like a mistress herself.

She kissed them all saying: "I awaited my turn to congratulate you guys. You look all ravishing. So female, so attractive. Right now I am sorry we had to divorce, Rob. But I think we both have changed and learned from it." She looked a bit sad.

Helena's feelings toward Jenny had also been changed. She kissed her and said, "You are always welcome in this house dear. I know you too have changed. We all did. It's a learning process and life isn't easy. But we do what we can for our friends. You are invited to our circle, which gives you certain privileges. You can ask Rob about those. I still have a debt to pay you, but you understand, not tonight..." she smiled devilishly at Jenny who gave her a warm smile back.

"But I can claim Rob for a while?"

"Yes, if Rob has time for you. Do you have time?" She asked Rob.

"I think so. Thus far Michelle and Carmen want to 'speak' with me. Oh, and Elisa, your older friend, Helena. And I believe you prepared a surprise for me? After that I have a meeting with two of Marion's oldest friends, Simone and Karen."

"I know them. They are a nice couple. About Elise, I figured she wanted to ask you. I would say, fill in your agenda and make clear to everyone what time you are available and where."

She directed at Jenny, "One more thing, Jenny. Rob may perform certain actions, but under no circumstances is he allowed to have intercourse, please don't ask him for this. I will allow you to do a 'scene' with him in the dungeon sometime in the future, but not today. Tonight he has domestic duties to perform for his wives."

"I understand completely, Helena. I won't ask him to do anything like that. I'm already glad I am here and everybody is so friendly to me and I'm pretty sure I can find a friend."

"Maybe more than one... have you already met Cathy? She is a very fascinating woman. I'm sure you could have with each other a lot to say."

Helena saw Cathy standing nearby, bringing coffee and other drinks to the guests, and introduced Jenny to Cathy. In a few moments the two women were having a deep conversation, they seemed to like each other.

Rob excused himself. He told Helena and Marion he would take off his dress and wear his suit and pants, but he would keep his lingerie on. Then he would help with drinks and so on.

They thought it was a good idea and a few moments later Helena and Marion saw him disappear, going upstairs, lifting his bridal dress, showing a lot of women his sexy legs clad in nylons. Rob wasn't aware of it, but he had the eye of several women whom he didn't even know.

"Marion, you have no idea what kind of disaster we almost were in - again. And I must confess, it was our own fault. He figured out we were talking about him and our future together. Naturally he was pissed off because we didn't include him in our conversation. I tried to tell him that he was not here, but all in vain. Thanks go to Sylvia who put him on the spot saying 'make it up with us - or - else take the consequences.' He thought things over, and luckily for us he understood. The things Sylvia said to him seemed to help, I guess today he just had to find out for himself."

She shook her head and sighed.

"The questions Michelle asked him could also have been done by us, without doing a 'scene'. He didn't realize by giving the answers to a stranger he would speak more freely, although he knew that the DVD we made was for us to see and analyze. Next problem, I found out Sylvia is secretly in love with him. She asked for her 30 minutes. I could not do anything else except to invite her into our bedroom, knowing you would have a hard time accepting it. But I have known Sylvia for over 20 years, and she has never asked anything before this and I didn't have the courage to refuse her."

Marion laid her arm on Helena's and replied, "It's OK. We will have him so many more nights for ourselves, and who knows - it might be fun. I suppose it will be a hot night, they are all anticipating 21:00,that Rob will have the surprise of his life. Nobody refused, funny. There will be a lot of horny women screwing around. We just have to make sure nobody will drink too much, at least not the ones that will make use of the dungeon. I will see to that, I will change later into my Mistress outfit, bride or no bride."

"Yes, good idea, I will do the same. Together we will be playing security officers - but differently." They smiled at each other and kissed.

Pretty soon they saw Rob come back. He had changed into his dark-blue suit and was carrying a tray, filled with drinks. He served the women and he had plenty of attention. He went around a couple of times and when he found out that Cathy and Kim had joined him to serve snacks and appetizers, he was relieved because he was not the only one doing the chores.

Helena looked at her watch, it was almost time. She went upstairs and quickly changed into her domina gear. After she removed the bridal gown and matching lingerie, she put on her black pvc waist-cincher, with matching black bra. Black seamed nylons and high heeled narrow laced boots covered her legs. Black lace panties and a leather skirt followed and finally a black see-through nylon blouse and black leather bracelets completed her outfit. She looked in the mirror and decided to give her face a more dramatic impression, more suited for her role as 'Mistress'. She added black around her eyes, and used a black lipstick. The difference was astonishing: from a loving bride to a cruel mistress in less than 15 minutes. Helena liked what she saw and went downstairs to face her guests.

When she walked downstairs again, some women who didn't knew her were almost frightened from her transformation. She chuckled, tonight they would be really shocked... well, they were not obliged to stay.

It was 15:25 when she came downstairs again. She used the microphone in the dining room to gather everyone. "Ladies, can you all come to the dining room? I have an announcement to make."

Soon everybody was downstairs, including Marion who also had changed into a more comfortable outfit, suited for the occasion what would follow that evening. She was almost dressed like Helena, but she wore a leather dress instead of a skirt and blouse. Some women were really shocked, Helena noticed.

"OK, ladies. Most of you know me pretty well. For the ones who don't know me, what I'm going to say may offend you, which is not my intention, but I understand if you want to leave. We, Marion and I, are sometimes S&M Mistresses."

Some women whispered.

Helena waited until it was quiet again. "It is a lifestyle and although it is important, it is not our life. But today we are giving the ones who are interested a small example of what it can be. My husband, Rob, you have seen him dressed as a bride. That was for fun, with a serious undertone. That is an aspect of S&M, too. Tonight he will serve the guests, not during dinner, but from now until dinner that will be around 19:00. From 20:30 until 21:30 he will continue to do so. After that time he is excused and not available. And, as you all know, there will be a small surprise at 21:00, especially for him.

I want to ask all women who are staying here overnight to participate in that surprise. The women who don't want to play along, I must ask to leave after dinner, I'm very serious about that."

Again a lot of women are whispering.

Helena waited silently until no more women were talking as she needed their full attention.

"Are there any women who want to leave before 21:00? I will provide transportation. Please raise your hands."

Helena looked at them, especially at the unknown faces, but nobody had reservations.

"OK, so you all will stay. Well - you know what I asked as a dress-code - I want that as dress-code from 21:00 off until tomorrow morning. Thus ladies - I see Rob is not present - we will all walk around in our lingerie. It's hot enough and it's probably going to get a lot hotter."

Laughter and giggles.

"At 21:30 we will open the dungeon for everyone who is curious. I must warn you, the equipment there is very explicit and even scary looking. There is even - let me say it bluntly - a fucking machine. It can and probably will be used and if you do, please use condoms."

Helena looked at her audience. What she found was excitement and curiosity, and horniness, that too, she could almost smell it. Some women were highly aroused already, they were probably told by Kim what was to happen; yes it must be Kim who, knowing her, wasn't able to keep a secret, at least not for long. So be it. Yes, Kim probably told them what was going to happen, because Kim was one of the attendees at the demonstration, and she was proud of showing her body. Typical Kim, these were assumptions, but she knew she was right.

"Further, I have found two volunteers to act as bottom or sub. There will be a demonstration and this demonstration is for real. If you cannot face it at any time, please leave, but don't interfere with what is happening. Remember, the Mistress doesn't do anything that the sub is not asking for. In other words, in a scene in reality the sub controls what the Mistress can do, it's not the other way around, and they as well as the mistress can stop it if they feel it has gone too far. Please keep that in mind when watching what goes on. The way we are playing is called SSC, or safe, sane and consensual, and there is a reason it is called that.

My last request for this evening is there of course is plenty of everything, but please be careful with drinking, please don't drink too much. Drunken people will be removed from the dungeon, I promise you, it distracts from the scene and also can be dangerous, given the equipment present. Sylvia here is my bodyguard and she is perfectly able to remove anyone who is not in control of themselves; even Rob is no match for her. So be warned..."

Helena looked around. Everyone was silent after her warning. She then smiled, to cut through some of the heaviness of her words.

"This is my house and you are all my guests. There are enough bedrooms for everyone. Please use the bedroom as if it was your own bedroom at home and as a reminder, for your comfort all bedrooms have their own bathroom, so feel free to use it. Since everybody is staying overnight, I wish you all a pleasant and sexy evening and night; enjoy yourselves in other words. All I expect from you is to behave- you are allowed to do as you wish this evening, but please in the bedrooms only. All I don't allow , and I will say it as it is: no fucking or whatever downstairs.

Oh, I almost forgot. You can all stay here tomorrow as well. There is on Sunday no dress-code. The dungeon will be locked tomorrow, and if someone wants to do a session, ask me, Marion or Cathy. I also expect everybody to leave by Monday morning at 10 sharp at latest. My staff will have to clean everything and so on, and they need the time.

Again, for all of you, a pleasant and sexy stay with us!"

All the women clapped for her and some immediately came to her and thanked her. Marion was standing at the door of the dining room, she had Rob seen leaving. He came back and stood on top of the stairs. He walked slowly, wearing his six inch heels and his French maid's outfit. He didn't wear those often and Marion smirked at him, as she knew his feet must killing him already, let alone by 21:30, when he was excused.

When Rob went upstairs, he had thought about the words of Helena. He had to obey her today and he knew, if anybody was asking him to satisfy her, he had to do it.

When he came to his room, he saw the collection of dildos and a box of condoms. Helena must have placed them there. She knew he could only please a few women orally, before he got sore. It was unfair to ask more of him, on their wedding day. On his list were: Michelle, Jenny, Carmen and Elisa- and not to forget Simone and Karen. He wondered what Elisa would want him to do. He decided to start with Carmen. Jenny or Elisa could follow. Michelle and he would play directly after dinner and their evening walk together. He was looking forward to her company, in spite of what he had said to her, he cared for her.

The French Maid's outfit was ravishing, as everything that Helena bought for him. Only the best, nothing less. Of course it was his size and must have cost a fortune. A black satin body, puffed sleeves, the skirt part reached above his knees. All the satin had a lace trim from the finest material. He put a matching black collar on his neck, inside the words Helena and Marion - two hearts and a ring between. He knew perfectly well what the meaning was of that: he belonged to his loving Mistresses. It made him blush, shivers went over his spine and he felt little hairs tingling. He also felt love.

The white petticoat that came with the outfit did fit perfectly around his hips and the lace of the petticoat was two inches below the skirt, so there was no chance of hiding his petticoat. He loved petticoats, the softness, the fullness and the way it moved when he was walking.

He took off his ankle boots and with a sigh he put on the high heels that Helena had placed next to the outfit. These heels were six inches high though usually he wore four inch. It would become a long afternoon and evening, he sighed again.

When he left the room and walked down the stairs, he saw Marion looking up at him. She tried to hide her smile, but he knew she was amused by his struggle to walk on the ultra high heels.

Finally he was downstairs and Rob whispered to Marion, "If I cannot walk tomorrow, I will blame you and Helena."

Marion just smiled and said, "Now you feel what we women have to endure almost daily to please our partners. But, if it is hurting too much, when we go to the dungeon, I'm sure I have a whip somewhere to massage your soles." She saw the expression of disgust on Rob's face and immediately she said, "I'm joking! Don't be so sensitive. If your feet hurt, take them off and walk in easier shoes."

She then kissed him. "You look adorable! Can't we go upstairs? I want my wedding present. We will just lock the door to our room and won't come out again." She grinned at his face as he pondered the possibilities.

"Nah, Helena will kill me," Rob replied with a grin.

He went to the kitchen again, filled some glasses with wine, champagne and fresh juice and placed them on a tray. Then he went round, offering the guests refreshments. Some of the women were still cowed by the impression Helena's outfit made, but other women became bolder and now and then Rob got a pinch in his arse, that made him almost drop the tray. He looked with a disapproving look at those women, who looked back very innocently.

When Rob saw Carmen, he whispered to her, "I have time for you until dinner. I do have other appointments, so do you want my personal attention first? I believe the other woman only wants to talk."

Carmen blushed and said, "I do want you. In private."

"Of course. Go to my bedroom, I will be there in five minutes."

Carmen looked around, excused herself to the ladies she was talking to and headed for the elevator. Nobody saw her leave and nobody saw her entering Rob's bedroom. With a booming heart she was sitting on the side of his bed. Suddenly she saw the obscene dildos and she felt a bit strange.

Then the door opened, Rob came in, still wearing his French Maid's uniform and locked the door. He went to the back of his room and shoved the refrigerator in front of the other door.

"So, we are alone and cannot be disturbed."

He looked at Carmen. She was dressed in a long satin purple dress, that fit her body perfectly. He kissed her on her mouth, that she eagerly accepted and she pushed her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues parted for a few moments, Rob got a hard-on that was very inconvenient, because he knew he couldn't fuck her. Only his mouth and hands were permitted to give Carmen a climax. She knew it, and she regretted it. But she also knew Rob would do his best to please her as much as possible.

He turned her, unzipped her dress and she stepped out of it. The dress fell to the floor and Rob admired her, she stood in a black lace slip that reached to her knees. The slip had a split and Rob saw her suspenders tight against her skin, holding up stockings which had a diamond pattern. Rob took her in his arms, lifted her as if she was a child and she put her arms around his neck and he carried her to the bed.

He laid her down and pushed her slip gently upwards. She lifted her hips and he fetched her panties with both hands and drew it down her legs, and let it drop to the floor. Her pussy was shaven, and she smelled lovely. She knew Rob would entertain her orally and the only hair she had left, was a tiny tuft of hair, shaven in a stripe that pointed to her cunt. Her lips were unnaturally red; she must have used lipstick or something to give her cunt-lips a slight pink-red color. Her clitoris was erect; she had been clearly excited by the thought about what would happen to her. Rob kissed her on her mouth, and with one hand he fumbled under her slip and caressed one of her breasts. With his other hand he softly caressed her thigh, fumbled with her suspenders, but deliberately ignored her cunt. She pushed her hips upwards, to meet his hand down there, but Rob whispered, "Not yet, love. We'll do it slowly, We'll take our time."

He kept caressing her thighs and Carmen started to make soft noises. Sometimes his wrist touched her pussy and he felt her wetness, he cursed the command to not be making use of his dick. Carmen had always been so sweet for him, he knew her even longer than Helena. He looked at her face, she had her eyes closed, and some of her long black hair fell over her nose and each time she breathed, the hairs were lifted a bit.

Now he used both hands to caress her both breasts, he pinched her nipples softly and made circles around them with his fingers. He shoved her slip and bra out of the way and used his mouth on her nipple. Again he went down with his hand; this time he used his middle-finger to slowly enter her. He felt her moistness and Carmen put her hands around his head and pushed him between her breasts. Rob then lifted his head and crawled a bit towards her face and kissed her soft lips. She moaned, and she opened her mouth to let him enter. Their tongues danced and Rob felt juices began to flow. Then he kissed the inside of her ears and it was almost too much for her. Carmen's body writhed, her breathing became heavier and she moaned, "Oh Rob. What are you doing to me?"

1...45678...12