The Struggle Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First session.

After what must have been some twenty minutes, Michelle opened the door. Rob didn't look up and waited for her to say something. She watched him closely, walked around him and said nothing. Rob only saw her very high heeled black boots, when she passed him. He didn't move a muscle. Then she came standing before him.

"Stand up!". Rob did as was said. He still kept his eyes down, but could now see more of her body. Clearly she must be wearing a black leather corset. She also wore black nylon panties. Black nylons were attached to metal clamps fixed to the corset. She started walking around him again.

"You've done well, your seams are straight and the heels are sufficient. Soon I will let you wear much higher heels."

Rob still didn't say anything - he was not a novice.

"You may look up," she finally said.

Rob looked straight forward and she walked in his sight again. The corset was cupless, he could see her pierced nipples which stood proudly erect. She must have been aroused, he thought.

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Are you afraid?"

"A bit uneasy, Mistress." It was the answer she wanted to hear, a faint smile appeared for a moment around her lips, but within moments she had herself under control again.

"Follow me."

She entered her dungeon and Rob followed her at two paces. She walked towards a large chair, that was placed on a platform, headed to it by climbing a few steps and went and sat on her throne. "Stand before me!"

Rob walked towards her until she said "Stop!".

While sitting, her eyes were still higher than his and she looked down upon him, while he was standing before her, his hands near his thighs. She looked him straight in the eyes "Raise your arms and put them behind your neck, keep them there."

Rob raised his arms and held them as was asked. By doing so, he felt more exposed. His dick was in a half-erect exposure.

"How do you feel? You are still afraid of me, while you are here, aren't you?"

"A bit, Mistress."

"Why?"

"I have no idea what you will do. You say you are the best, I expect that they are referring to the best in dealing pain, Mistress."

"Ohh yes. You can count on that. But while I'm dealing pain, I also deal sexual pleasure. You should know that by now. Marion needs a bit of training, but she is experienced enough. She told me things about you, you can endure much more than you are aware off. It's just your stubbornness that brings you to me. And, you always seem to have second thoughts. That has to end. You have to learn to trust your wife, and your Mistress. And today and the coming days, Me. I will take care of you."

She stood up, walked from the platform towards a table near the platform where all kind of crops, paddles and whips were displayed and ready for use. She choose a simple hairbrush. It was a light wooden ordinary brush, sometimes also used for removing pieces of fluff from a coat or jacket. This one had another purpose. He started to sweat.

She picked a chair nearby, sat and said "Please come to me!"

He walked towards her, a bit reluctantly. She saw his distressed face and softly said "I will build up your resistance. I won't do anything to you what I haven't endured myself. You too have done this before. Why are you so afraid? I really don't understand."

Rob said nothing

"Please answer my question!"

"You are not my wife, Mistress."

"So? I will treat you the same, maybe even more caring, just because I am not your wife. Rob, please surrender. Give yourself to me. Let it come over you. I know your safeword, but I trust you endure this. It's not a punishment. It's an exercise. I will start with giving you twenty slaps with my hand, divided; on your bums and thighs. Thereafter I will use the brush, I'll start with ten strokes and I will check you afterwards. Understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Lay over my lap, hands on the floor."

Reluctantly he did so, and supported his weight by leaning on his hands.

"Relax Rob, I'm not made out of sugar. Rest your body on my lap."

He finally gave in and now rested with his full weight onto her, using his hands for balance.

Michelle widened her legs and Rob's dick, a bit harder despite his fear, pushed against her nyloned legs. She squeezed her thighs and pressed his dick between them. Then she started to slap him. She used considerable strength and hit him harder than Helena or Marion ever had done to him. But with each slap, she also pressed her thighs, so he was stimulated and slapped at the same time.

Each bum received four slaps, then she went lower and slapped his thighs.

It started to hurt, now and then he gave a groan but didn't give in. At sixteen she said: "These are harder, prepare!" She stroked his bum a few time with her non-slapping hand and suddenly he received four slaps on the area between the thigh and bum. It's a fairly innocent place, but the nerves are stronger there and he felt each slap as extremely painful. Tears came into his eyes, but again he didn't give in. Not a word parted his lips.

Finally she was ready. She stroked his arse, making circles with one hand.

She didn't say a word. Rob stayed where he was, his dick was hard, in spite of his pain and anger. The adrenaline rushed through his body, the whole of his body was one muscle, ready to go off in a second.

"Relax, Rob, relax," Michelle soothed. "You're doing fine. But you have to relax. I know it hurts, it's supposed to be hurting. You have to fight your fear, and anger. I know that you are angry, I feel it. But you are aroused too. Concentrate on that. Think of my legs, my wonderful long legs. I have put on nylons, especially for you. Usually I just wear leather pants, so your Mistress cares for you."

She then fondled with his dick, stroking his head and softly squeezed it.

"Are you ready for ten swats with my hair brush?"

"Yes."

"What did you say?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You earned two swats more, I don't tolerate insubordination."

She raised her arm, and hit him. He felt some sort of a sting, she had hit him, but very short. She didn't let the brush stay on his body, the moment it touched his behind, she immediately took it away. The deeper muscles in his bum were not hurt, only the surface. He knew his arse would be on fire after this beating.

The brush went down and up, down and up, in a steady pace, left, right, below left, below right, and so on.

"The last two, the punishment strokes. Prepare!"

She gave him two strokes, one on the right bum and one on his left. This time the brush stayed a few moments down after each stroke.

Rob felt a dull pain in his arse, a deeper pain. He knew these last two blows he would feel for a much longer time.

"Done." she announced. "Stand up!" He stood up and took a step backwards. He looked her straight in the eye, not planning to lower his eyes. He clenched his jaw and said nothing.

"You are dismissed."

Rob turned and left her dungeon. With sorrow Michelle watched him leave. He walked straight up, through the door without looking back even once. She sighed. It would be a long learning curve.

Rob walked straight towards the dressing room, put out his lingerie and quickly dressed in his normal daily clothes again.

Without any hesitation he left her house, dropping the key of her front door in front of her living room door, went outside and slammed the door behind him.

He growled to himself it would be his last visit here.

Arrival.

The drive toward his home was not at all comfortable, sitting on his hurting behind. Back at the estate he immediately went to his room, closed the door, locked it and undressed. First he took a lukewarm shower, to give his behind some comfort, and then filled the bath and lowered himself when the bath was filled, in the soapy, skin softening water.

His muscles relaxed and the pain subdued soon. He thought about what happened. Why was he in such a distress? He had done it more often. Why was it so different with Michelle? He realized, because she was not his wife. Deep in his heart he knew, in spite of everything that happened, Helena loved him more than life. As if she could read his thoughts, Helena came into his private bathroom. She had used the door in between their bedrooms.

"Hello love. I saw your arrival. Did you miss me?" she gave him a kiss.

He stood up and Helena handed him a towel. She watched his back and said "Hmm. To be honest I can hardly see that you have visited your Mistress. Did you have a good time?" she asked innocently.

"No. And I'm not going back, either."

"Hmmm. We'll discuss that later. BTW, Cathy isn't here for two weeks, she departed for a conference outside town and took some time off. I think she, too, is thinking about her future with us. But that is just a guess of mine. Sylvia has gone to her parents this weekend. So it's just us three in the house, when the servants have left. To make it easy for us, we will use the kitchen to have dinner. We have an unexpected guest, so I'll see you in a few moments downstairs," she left him without waiting for his answer.

Rob dressed himself casually, he had no idea who the visitor was. When he was ready, he went through his mail at his computer and when it was almost 18:00, he decided to join the others.

Much to his surprise, he saw Michelle sitting between Helena and Marion.

"So, there you are finally. Michelle decided to join us for dinner. She is also staying for the night," Helena said with a voice that brooked no contradiction.

Rob decided not to go against her. He didn't want to hurt Michelle either, but he wasn't very cheerful about it very much.

"Hi Michelle, long time no see..."

"Hi Rob. Since you left me in a hurry this afternoon, I decided to follow you. We have unfinished business. I really think we have to talk and maybe in the presence of your wives, you will feel less reluctant to say what is bothering you. From what Helena told me, you are not hurt at all. So it must be something else. Can we please talk about it, after dinner? Or maybe just you and me, while we walk with our dogs? I brought Boris along."

Rob had already found that out, his dogs were excited. They sensed his presence.

"Where is he?" he asked.

"I left him in my car. Shall I get him?"

"Let me." With a few large steps he left them to pick up Boris.

"I must get to know what he is thinking," Michelle explained to Helena and Marion.

"Yes," Helena agreed. "I knew something was wrong. When he came home he went to his room immediately. Something is on his mind."

Rob came in, followed by Boris, Nicky and Inca. He gave them their food and water, took a seat and sat at the kitchen table.

The women watched his face expectantly.

Finally Helena asked "Have you nothing to say to Mistress Michelle?"

"Right now she is not my Mistress. And no, I don't have anything to say."

"So why did you leave me all of a sudden? I expected us to talk and maybe to cuddle a bit?" Michelle asked with a soft voice. "Was I such a terrible and fearsome Mistress for you? We need to speak, Rob. I thought you could tell it me here, in the presence of your most trusted ones. We are amongst ourselves, so let it go. If you don't talk, it is useless to go on."

Rob looked at his dogs, eating and drinking. They were relaxed. They were pretty much used to the presence of Boris.

"I don't think it has anything to do with you, Michelle. It is just hard for me to surrender. And when I did surrender, things went out of hand in the past. I think those feelings still haunt me. Somehow I am not relaxed and I have the feeling that I have to fight everything you or somebody else is doing to me. It's not about pain, it's about surrendering. I think therein lies my problem."

"Would it be better if Helena takes lessons from me and then she uses you as her sub, to practice on?"

"Maybe. I don't know if that's a good idea either. How do you let her have practice lessons anyway?"

"I have some 'painsluts', who don't care if something goes a little wrong. They will be thrilled to see new Mistresses - Marion and Helena."

Rob felt a sting of jealousy. "Do you look forward to practicing on somebody else than me?" he asked Helena.

"Of course. It would be a welcome change for us. Another man on who we can practice on, who is strong and willing." Helena said, quite sarcastically.

"You do as you like." Rob pushed his chair with a jerk backwards.

"I'm not hungry. Inca, Nicky, come on girls, follow!"

Inca and Nicky were finished eating and followed their boss outside the kitchen. Within minutes he was out of the house.

"He didn't take that well," Marion sighed. "You are skating on thin ice, Helena."

"To be honest, I have the feeling that I will close the playroom and disable it. If his behavior continues like this, I will do it! Before he knows it, it will all be gone."

"Let me try some other things first, Helena," Michelle said. "I want him to stay a few days at my place. I will take him to a meeting and show him that he is safe with me, and I will make him understand that he can really trust me, no matter what."

Helena nodded. "Try what you can do, because otherwise..." her thoughts were clear.

"I'll go after him, Boris needs a walk too. I'll be right back." Michelle left them in a hurry. No doubt she would try to catch Rob.

When she was gone Marion said, "She is really fond of him."

Helena agreed "Yes, she likes him very much, but not at all costs. I think he is a challenge to her. He had refused her and that has never been done to her before. She is used to it where all men in the scene are falling for her. Now Rob is the exception, and, what is even worse, they really like each other. Still he doesn't surrender. It gives me hope though. I won't give up our playroom that easily, but I played a bit on her feelings too." Helena smiled. "I'm used to setting things my way."

"Hmm. Now you have mentioned it, I have been warned," Marion replied, looking warily. Helena just smiled.

With a fast pace Michelle left the estate. In the distance, in the soft light of some street lanterns, she could vaguely see Rob and his dogs. He was still in the park surrounding the estate, so she decided to let go of Boris. Like a spear he ran towards Nicky and Inca, barking loudly. Rob stopped, when he saw Boris approaching. He also could see Michelle, who walked towards him in a hurry, her skirt was riding up her legs when she was near him, the rapid walk made her breathe heavily.

She gasped a bit and said "You're a fast walker, Rob. Were you so distressed as to get as far from us as possible?"

He smiled and said "No. I needed some fresh air and I thought of doing so with my ladies." He caressed Inca and Nicky, they both stood beside him. Boris was standing next to Michelle. The three dogs explored their surroundings, as if any moment enemies could appear.

They both laughed at their dogs, their protectors. Rob then took Michelle's hand and kissed it.

Michelle acted surprised. "I thought you were mad at me?"

"I thought I explained myself just now. It's nothing personal, it's just me. I have to learn to surrender and indeed, learn to trust you."

"I just asked Helena, no, not asked, rather told Helena that I want to take you with me tomorrow to my place. We will also someday soon participate in a meeting, that is in the planning. It will be an exercise in trust. No pain, no humiliation, nothing at all, really. The only thing you have to do is to watch. Will you please accompany me?"

Rob reluctantly said "I guess so. Nothing fancy? It will be a BDSM meeting I suppose?"

"Yes. You will see some people play, and others, like you, will only watch - and talk. You will be there under my protection."

"And I don't suppose I can go dressed the way I am now?"

"That is correct. Appropriate clothes are mandatory. You can wear what you like, or nothing at all, but it must have a fetish theme."

"I will be there as your sub, so I reckon something what makes me vulnerable?"

"Yes. I suggest you go as you often dress: high heels, waist cincher, stockings and panties. French maid uniform. And I have a feather mask for you, so if you are afraid that someone will recognize you, the mask will protect you too. You do however have to wear my special collar."

"What is so special about that collar?"

Michelle looked a few moments at Rob, then she took his hand and kissed it. Now it was Rob who was surprised.

"Rob. The collar I will let you wear is my special collar. Everybody will recognize that specific collar. It is the collar that gives me exclusive rights to you, nobody can claim you, or play with you, or even demand anything from you. It means ' back off - he is mine'. So far I haven't let any of my other slaves wear that collar. So - I hope you see how special you are to me. You are important to me. Another example: we have fucked, or better said, we made love. For me it was love, you didn't safeword when we did it, nor did you complain to Helena. This evening we will make love again. Although I will sleep in your bedroom tonight, I think Marion or Helena will claim you too. They have every right, you haven't been home since the wedding night."

"No, that is true. Mmm, I will let you girls fight over me." He smiled at the thought. "When we go to that meeting we can change clothes at that place?"

"No. We will change clothes at my place and then wear a coat over it. I will dress in my formal Mistress attire, you do as you like. The only purpose is to learn to trust me. Really trust me, not saying you do, but to not even think about it and know in the deepest of your soul that you are safe in my hands. I have no other words to explain it to you. But first we will have to do a normal session."

They walked slowly back towards the estate, hand in hand. Upon entering the kitchen again, Marion and Helena saw that Rob's face wasn't sour anymore, and the smile on Michelle's face made it even more obvious that they were friends again. Or maybe they always were, but something serious had happened and now they were good.

"We have not started our dinner yet, we thought, after your walk that you would regain your appetite, so we waited. Do you want to have dinner now, Rob?" Helena asked.

"Yes, please. Michelle too, I think?" He looked at Michelle.

"It would be really nice. I love to have dinner with you all. I'm always eating alone, so this will be a welcome diversion," she declared.

The dinner had been kept warm and after the cold walk it was even nicer to eat something hot. The food was simple, mashed potatoes, vegetables and a piece of meat, but when they started their dinner, Rob admitted that he indeed was hungry after all.

Their conversation was light and everybody avoided talking about the things that had happened during the day. When they were all satisfied, Helena asked Rob to find them a good bottle of champagne from their cellar. They were all in a good mood, relieved that despite Rob's disappearance out of Michelle's home , things were settling in and Helena figured that they all deserved some kind of celebration.

Rob did as was asked, and when he walked through the basement, he thought about last Saturday, when he was summoned to present himself to an unknown Mistress, who happened to be Michelle.

He opened the door to the wine-cellar. He hadn't been here very often. Row after row, bottles of wine were lying here, waiting for the moment to be opened. Helena made use of a wine-buyer, who frequently searched little towns in France, trying to buy long forgotten, but exquisite wines and sometimes other beverages. Since Rob lived at the estate, there were sometimes also some old whiskeys delivered to the estate. Depending on their mood, and their taste of course, a bottle was opened and often it had been a surprise for all of them.

1...345678