The Stud Ch. 02

Story Info
Larry escapes then is caught.
3.6k words
3.9
39.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steven352
steven352
29 Followers

When Larry woke up it was dark. He knew he was on a bed but otherwise he had no idea where he was. Then he remembered what had happened and he lay quietly on the bed wondering if the three girls were still there. His eyes focused to the darkness and he could see that the bedroom door was ajar and a light was coming through the opening. He sat up on the bed and it slowly dawned on him that he was naked.

"Bitches," Larry muttered. "They took my clothes."

Larry got off the bed and slowly made his way over to the closet, he ran his hand along the wall and found a light switch, he moved the switch up and the bedroom lit up brightly. Almost as soon as the light went on, he heard high heels coming towards the bedroom. He quickly opened the closet door and slipped inside the closet. As he entered the closet, he noticed his suitcase against the back wall.

"Thank God," Larry said softly. "I still have some clothes."

"Larry," a female voice called out.

Larry recognized the voice of Scarlett, the on-site residential advisor.

‘My God,' Larry thought. ‘She can't be involved in this. Could she?'

"Larry," Scarlett called out in an urgent voice.

Larry saw Scarlett walk quickly past the closet and towards the window. She was wearing a blue mini-skirt, white short-sleeved pullover and blue 2" high heels.

"Where are you, dammit," Scarlett said.

"Here I am, Mrs. Gravatte," Larry said.

Scarlett swung around just as Larry, naked, stepped out of the closet. She smiled as she put her hands on her hips, spread her legs apart and looked him up and down, her eyes settled his cock and balls swinging free.

"Wow," Scarlett smiled. "You look better awake then you did sleeping."

"What the fuck is going on?" Larry demanded.

Larry took a couple of steps toward Scarlett.

"You tell me, stud?" Scarlett said. "I came back to take you to lunch and I found you sleeping naked in the bed. But don't worry I didn't take advantage of you."

Kimberly came into the bedroom in bare feet and came up quietly behind Larry.

"You won't belie------Hey what the fuck," Larry said.

Kimberly wrapped her soft but strong arms around Larry from behind, pinning his arms to his sides and pulling him tightly against her so he could feel her breasts in his back.

"Hi again," Kimberly whispered sexily in Larry's ear. "Miss me."

"Let me go, bitch," Larry yelled. "Let me go."

Larry struggled futilely to break free from Kimberly's bear hug as Scarlett walked sexily up to him. Their perfume was intoxicating and weakened his struggling against Kimberly's bear hug.

"Sorry, stud," Scarlett said sweetly. "We don't want to let you go."

Scarlett stroked Larry's face with her left hand and took his cock in her right hand. His cock instantly betrayed him again.

"Besides your cock says it wants to stay with us," Scarlett smiled. "And we all know that a man's cock is the man's boss."

Scarlett leaned forward and gave Larry a kiss in his forehead.

"Fuck you," Larry said. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

Scarlett squeezed Larry's balls and twisted them. The pain shot through his body astounding him. He slumped in Kimberly's arms, gasping for air. She released her bear hug but quickly grabbed his left arm before he slumped to the floor and Scarlett grabbed his right arm.

"Just be a good boy and we won't have to hurt you," Scarlett said.

Scarlett and Kimberly took Larry back over to the bed and laid him on his back. Scarlett straddled his chest.

"Aaahhh, you're so cute, stud," Scarlett said.

Scarlett leaned over, her long red hair cascading over Larry's face, kissing him full on the lips, her tongue invading his mouth attacking his tongue.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhhhh," Larry said.

As Scarlett kissed him, Kimberly pulled his hands up and tied them tightly to the two corner bedposts with scarves.

"He won't be going anyplace," Kimberly said.

Scarlett broke her kiss with Larry and looked down on him.

"Whoa," Scarlett smiled. "We are going to have fun with you, baby."

"I have to go to the bathroom," Larry said.

"You have to what?" Scarlett asked laughing.

"You're kidding, right?" Kimberly asked.

"I have to pee," Larry said. "I'm not kidding. I'm going to pee on the bed."

Scarlett got off Larry.

"Untie him, Kimberly," Scarlett said. "So we can take him to the bathroom."

"What," Kimberly exclaimed. "If I untie him he's going to start fighting again."

"I promise I won't try top get away," Larry said. "I just have to pee. Please."

Scarlett reached down and grabbed his balls in her right hand.

"He's not going to try to get away, Kimberly," Scarlett said. "Are you, sweetie."

Scarlett gave Larry's balls a warning squeeze.

"No," Larry yelped. "I won't, I promise."

"Good boy," Scarlett smiled.

Kimberly giggled as she untied his wrists from the corners of the bed.

"Sit up," Scarlett said.

Larry slowly sat up as Scarlett kept her grip on his balls.

"Put your hands behind your back," Kimberly ordered.

Larry put his hands behind his back and Kimberly secured them tightly with one of the scarves.

"There we go," Kimberly said. "Now let's get you to the bathroom."

"Stand up," Scarlett said.

Larry stood up and they took him out of the bedroom, Kimberly holding his right arm and Scarlett holding his balls. They led him into the bathroom.

"OK, you can untie my hands," Larry said.

"Nope," Scarlett smiled.

"How am I suppose to pee with my hands tied behind my back?" Larry asked.

"Like this," Scarlett smiled.

Scarlett took Larry's cock in her hand and held it over the toilet bowel.

"I can't," Larry said.

Kimberly was behind Larry and she wrapped her left arm around his neck and her right arm around waist pulling him against her body, bending her mouth to his ear.

"Sure you can, baby," Kimberly said in his ear,

"No, I can't," Larry moaned. "Not like this."

"Sure you can, Scarlett said.

Scarlett started giggling Larry's cock in her hand.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Larry moaned.

"You can do it, baby," Kimberly said.

Kimberly nibbled at his ear lobe.

"Aaaahhhhhhh," Larry moaned.

Larry started to harden and he peed at the same time. When he finished Scarlett shook his cock to get the last drop out of it.

"See, I knew you could do it," Scarlett giggled.

Larry was so embarrassed by what had just happened that he did not say a word or even resist as they led him back to the bedroom and Kimberly once again tied his hands to the top corners of the bed with scarves.

Scarlett kissed Larry on the forehead.

"Good night," Scarlett said.

Kimberly then leaned down and kissed Larry on the cheek,

"Sleep tight," Kimberly said.

Kimberly and Scarlett started to walk towards the door.

"I'll see you bitches in jail," Larry mumbled.

Scarlett and Kimberly turned back.

"What did you say?" Scarlett demanded.

Scarlett and Kimberly walked back over to the bed and looked down at Larry.

"This is kidnapping," Larry declared. "You'll never gat away with this."

"This is kidnapping," Kimberly mimicked Larry.

"And we have gotten away with it," Scarlett smiled.

Scarlett sat down on the bed next to Larry's head and looked down at him.

"No you won't," Larry said. "I wi---mmmmppphhhhh,"

Scarlett pressed her hand tightly over his mouth, cutting off his protests.

"Shush up," Scarlett said. "Kimberly, will you please get something to keep him quiet."

"With pleasure," Kimberly said brightly. "I'll be right back."

Kimberly left the room as Larry tried to shake Scarlett's hand off his mouth to no avail.

"Calm down, sweetie," Scarlett said. "We don't want to hurt you. We want to play with you."

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh," Larry screamed into Scarlett's palm.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh, don't be afraid, baby," Scarlett smiled.

Kimberly came back into the bedroom with a handful of women's lingerie that she gleefully dropped on Larry's cock.

"This should do the job," Kimberly giggled.

"Now you are in trouble, sweetie," Scarlett smiled.

Kimberly picked up a pair of pink panties and a baby blue scarf and waved them just above Larry's eyes as Scarlett took her hand from his mouth.

"Open up," Scarlett said.

Larry knew what was going to happen and refused to open his mouth.

"Oh come on, be a good little boy," Kimberly cooed. "And open your mouth for mommy."

Larry's eyes were wide open with fear and he shook his head no.

"Now that will just not do," Scarlett said.

Scarlett reached behind her, brushed the two stockings that were lying on Larry's semi-hard cock and grabbed his balls, squeezing them painfully.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh," Larry screamed.

As Larry screamed Kimberly stuffed the pink panties in his mouth.

"Thank you, darling," Kimberly said sweetly. "Don't worry, they are clean."

Kimberly then secured Larry's panty gag with the light blue scarf, securing it with a knot behind his head.

"There, that should keep you quiet," Kimberly said.

Scarlett got off Larry as Kimberly picked up the two stockings and tied his feet to the two bottom corners of the bed. Scarlett knelt between his legs and Kimberly sat on the bed next to his head. Scarlett took his balls gently in her hands and softly massaged them, as she looked him in the eye.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, honey," Scarlett said motherly. "But you were not being a good boy. And the only way to control a bad boy is through his balls."

"Mmmmppphhhhh," Larry said.

Kimberly could see both fear and anger in Larry's eyes as she ran her hand through his hair.

"Aaahhh, baby," Kimberly said softly. "Don't be afraid. Just do as you are told and everything will be just fine. But if you keep that anger in you

Scarlett wrapped her hand around Larry's cock and started to milk him. His cock responded instantly as her hand moved slowly up and down his cock. Kimberly moved her hands down to his chest and started running her fingers lightly around his nipples. His arms and legs pulled against his silken bonds to no avail. His head was moving from side to side.

"Mmmmmmmpppphhhhhhh," Larry moaned through his panty.

Kimberly looked at Larry and smiled.

"Having fun, baby?" Kimberly asked. "We sure are."

Suddenly Larry's hips bucked almost knocking Scarlett's hand off his now fully engorged cock. She slapped his balls sharply with one hand and with her other hand she squeezed the base of his cock where it met his balls his cock. His cock quickly deflated.

"Whoa, there, stud," Scarlett said. "Who said you could come."

When Larry's cock was completely flaccid Scarlett let it go and she and Kimberly checked his restraints.

"That should hold you till we get back," Kimberly said.

"Don't go anyplace, honey," Scarlett smiled evilly.

"Make yourself at home," Kimberly giggled. "We'll be back soon."

Scarlett and Kimberly kissed Larry on the forehead, gave his cock and balls a playful squeeze, waved as they shut the lights and left the bedroom closing the door behind him leaving him in darkness.

"Mmmmmmppppphhhhh," Larry screamed through his panty gag.

Larry struggled frantically against his silken restraints. After about twenty minutes, he managed to get his left hand free. He quickly untied his right hand and after about ten more minutes he managed to untie his feet. He got up, turned on the lights and went directly to the closet. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that his suitcase was still there. He took the suitcase over to the bed and opened it. He put on a pair of underpants, jeans, a red t-shirt and white socks and sneakers.

Larry slowly opened the bedroom door and when he did not hear Scarlett and Kimberly, he moved quietly into the living room. The two women were gone and Larry decided that he had better get out of there quickly before they came back. He left the apartment complex and started to walk swiftly down Harvey Street when he saw Scarlett's silver Lexus turn the corner. He quickly ducked behind a parked car as the Lexus passed. As soon as the car was past him, he leaped up and ran as he turned the corner he saw Stephanie and Desirae walking towards him.

Larry knew that any second Scarlett and Kimberly would enter the apartment and find him gone he also knew that as he got closer to Stephanie and Desirae that they would notice him. He decided to run right past Desirae and Stephanie. As he ran closer to them, Desirae recognized him.

"Hey look who got away," Desirae said.

"We've got to stop him," Stephanie said.

As Larry got closer, Desirae and Stephanie stood in front of him with their hands on their hip their legs spread apart.

"Where do you think you're going?" Desirae said.

"Shit," Larry said.

Larry ran off the sidewalk and into the street and was past Stephanie and Desirae before they could react. Desirae pulled out her cell phone and hit the walkie-talkie button.

"Lisa, stop that guy running towards you," Desirae said into her cell phone. "He's the one we were telling you guys about."

"We see him," Lisa said into her cell phone.

Suddenly the back door of a black SUV slid open in front of Larry and Fujiko Kanaka, a voluptuous 5'7", 24 year old Japanese woman with long brown hair and black eyes, wearing a red short sleeved low cut pullover that showed off her 38" breasts, designer blue jeans and black 3" heels leaped out of the back seat just as Larry was running by. Fujiko dived at Larry, wrapping her arms around his legs in a perfect tackle knocking him to the ground, knocking the wind out of him.

"Hey, baby," Fujiko said. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Oooooommmmppphhhh," Larry exhaled.

Lisa Bartok, a beautiful 5'10", 25 year old with long brunette hair and brown eyes got out of the driver's seat of the SUV and came over to Fujiko who was now laying on top of Larry her soft feminine arms wrapped around his neck in a sleeper hold. Larry could feel her breasts pressing into his back as her legs entwined around his legs. He started to get a bit woozy from the sleeper hold

"Don't hurt him," Lisa said.

"Nah," Fujiko said. "I'm just slowing him down a little. Let's get him in the back."

By this time, Stephanie and Desirae arrived and they helped Fujiko pull Larry to his feet as Lisa went to the back of the SUV.

"Come on, stud," Fujiko said. "Get up."

Larry tried to pull away from Fujiko and Desirae as they held him tightly between them and attempted to walk him over to the side of the SUV where Lisa stood by the sliding door.

"Stop fighting us and move it," Desirae said sharply.

"Let me go," Larry demanded.

Stephanie stood in front of him her hands on her hips. She was wearing a light-blue tight fitting t-shirt that showed her belly button, blue jeans and pink flats.

"Are you going to walk or do we have to carry you?" Stephanie asked.

"Fuck you," Larry spat.

"Wrong answer, baby," Stephanie

Stephanie drove her fist into Larry's belly, doubling him over in pain as he gasped for breath. Fujiko grabbed hi under his shoulders and Stephanie leaned down and picked up his legs. His head rested on Fujiko's voluptuous breasts as they carried him over to the back of the SUV and put him in the back seat as Lisa quickly slid the door shut behind them. Desirae and Lisa got in the front seat of the SUV and Lisa drove off.

Fujiko, sitting on Larry's right side, shoved him forward, pulled his wrists behind his back and worked an elastic wristband over his hands securing them behind his back while Stephanie, sitting on his left, leaned down and tied a yellow scarf around his ankles.

"You're hurting me," Larry cried

Stephanie reached up and gave Larry's balls a painful squeeze through his jeans.

"Quit your whining," Stephanie said mockingly. "It does not become a man"

"Help," Larry screamed. "Somebody hel-----mmmmpppphhhhhhhh."

Fujiko shoved a pair of green panties in Larry's mouth.

"Oh, shut up, you big baby," Fujiko said.

Fujiko secured the panties with a red scarf, tying it at back of Larry's head.

"You're in big trouble, little boy," Stephanie said devilishly. "Trying to escape."

Larry had never seen Fujiko before but he had to admit that he was beautiful and sounded both sexy and evil at the same time. If he was not being kidnapped by her and her girlfriends he could actually fall for her he thought.

Stephanie tied a pair of pantyhose tightly around Larry's chest, pinning his upper arms to his side. This along with his hands secured behind his back with the elastic wristband made his arms useless. Fujiko then fastened the seatbelt tightly around his waist while Stephanie tied a dark blue scarf around his neck. Stephanie then tied a stocking around the scarf and pulled the other end behind the seat, pulling his head tightly against the seat.

"That should hold him," Stephanie said.

Larry tested his silken restraints and found that he was securely bound to the seat in the SUV, in between Fujiko on his right and Stephanie on his left. The only movement he had was in his legs. This was short lived as Fujiko tied a stocking tightly around his thighs. Fujiko tied a black scarf over his eyes blindfolding him.

"He gone," Kimberly's voice came through Desirae's walkie-talkie.

"No he's not," Desirae responded. "We caught him before he could get away."

"Thank God," Kimberly's voice came through the SUV. "It would be a shame if a stud like that got away."

"We'll meet you in front of the house in two minutes," Desirae said.

Larry was scared to death when he heard Kimberly's voice. As he started to pull at his silken bonds, Stephanie and Fujiko pressed tightly against him from either side. Fujiko placed her hand on his crotch and gently rubbed his cock through his jeans.

"Calm down, honey," Fujiko said softly on his. "We're not going to hurt you, we just want to have fun with you."

"I think he's scared," Lisa said from the front seat.

"Don't be scared, baby," Stephanie said.

Stephanie kissed Larry on the cheek. The feel of Stephanie's and Fujiko's feminine bodies pressing against him and the smell of the perfume all four women were wearing had a calming effect on Larry. A few moments later Lisa pulled the SUV up in front of the Harvey Street Apartments and Stephanie slid open her side door.

"Hi, Kim," Stephanie said brightly.

"Hi, Steph," Kimberly replied. "Got room for one more?"

"Sure, hop in," Stephanie said.

Kimberly climbed into the back of the SUV over Stephanie and sat on Larry's legs facing him.

"Where's Scarlett?" Fujiko asked.

"She will catch up with us tomorrow," Kimberly said. "She has to remove all traces of this one ever being there."

Kimberly tweaked Larry's nose playfully as Lisa drove off.

"Then she has to get home to Kenny," Kimberly continued. "Tonight's his last night of leave before he goes back to Iraq for another year."

"Poor Scarlett," Desirae said from the front seat.

"No, poor Kenny," Kimberly giggled. "Kenny has to go fight a war while Scarlett gets to play with Larry here."

All four women laughed as Larry wondered what they were going to do to him.

Suddenly Kimberly grabbed his chin in her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Well, well," Kimberly said in a sad voice. "That was very bad of you, Larry, trying to escape. Very, very bad boy."

Kimberly pulled the front of Larry's shirt up and over his face as Fujiko started to undo his jeans.

"And to think I trusted you," Kimberly said.

Kimberly began to lick and lightly nibble Larry's nipples as Fujiko took his rapidly responding cock in her soft hand and started to gently milk it. He was able to do more then squirm a little. His silken restraints only heightened his fear and excitement caused by Fujiko's and Kimberly's sensual teasing. Within minutes, he was coming closer and closer to coming.

"You two better stop," Stephanie giggled. "Or we are going to have one Hell of a mess back here."

steven352
steven352
29 Followers
12