The Student Ch. 02

Story Info
A young girl pays a price for guitar lessons.
2.1k words
4.33
67.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
380 Followers

Josh Griffin sat at his computer running a multi-track recording program. His guitar was strapped on his shoulder. He pressed a button and then played a few rifts. These were recorded and after listening to each one he decided whether they were good or not. Most were deleted and he tried again.

In the mist of his concentration to the task at hand there was a knock on the door.

“Now, who the hell is that?” Josh asked himself hoping whoever it was would just go away.

Again a knock even louder resounded through the room ruining the track he had just recorded.

“Ok, hold on, I’m coming,” Josh shouted.

Josh put down his guitar and walked toward door. He was very surprised and rather pleased to see Sally standing on his small porch. He could not believe she had returned.

As he opened the door he said, “What are you doing back here? I thought I had seen the last of you last time.”

“You told me I could come back if I wanted,” Sally replied looking sheepishly.

“Yes, I did say that but you remember what else I said.”

“Yes, I remember,” she answered.

“Well come on in and take off your clothes,” Josh said and he wasn’t being funny. He meant it.

Sally came inside and stood before Josh. As she did in the previous session she removed her outer garments revealing unflattering bra and panties. At this point she hesitated.

“Go on,” Josh ordered.

Sally removed her bra then her panties and stood naked before Josh.

“Very nice, you have a nice body, too bad your tits aren’t larger,” Josh commented as he looked over this young girl’s physique. Josh still could not believe that a young girl would come to a 50 year old guy’s home and strip for him so that he would give her lessons on how to make it in the music business. The last time she was here he had only masturbated to her nude body. Today he knew he wanted much more and he felt he had a good chance of getting what he wanted.

“Okay Sally what have you learned?”

“I went over all the songs you gave me and practiced them,” she replied.

She handed Josh the CD he had given her. Josh chose a song accompaniment track and began to song for Sally to sing.

“Sing,” he ordered and sat back and listened as he gazed at this naked young woman sing to him.

“You sang all the notes okay. What I did not hear was feeling. Also, you stood there like a block of wood. If you are going to make it in clubs you have to make the audience believe you are singing from the heart and you also have to make them believe you were fantasying about each and everyone one of the men in the audience and sometimes the women too. Watch any professional female singer and you will immediately see how they move their bodies in very sensual manners. Now try it again.”

Sally began another song and tried a very fake looking smile.

Josh stopped the music.

“I did not say to have some beauty queen’s smile. I want a porno star’s smile.”

Josh began the music again.

Sally attempted to give him a sexy smile during the song and began to move her hips to the music. She was positioned in such a way as to be able to see herself in a mirror. As she moved her body to the music Sally shuttered at the view of her naked body totally revealed to Josh.

“That’s a little better,” Josh commented as she finished the song.

“This time, to get you more in the mood, I want you to cup both your boobs with her hands and knead them while you sing the first two verses. Then on the last verse I want you to pinch your nipples while you sing. Let’s see if we can get some feeling into the music.”

Sally did not know what to do. She was not very experienced with sex. She had a high school boyfriend who took her virginity when she was 17. However, she did not have much more experience than a few times with him in the back of his van. After she caught him with another girl she had not dated anyone since that time.

Sally did want to make it in the music business and she felt Josh could help her so she followed his instruction. As the next song began she reached up and tenderly cupped both breasts. As she began to sing she gently squeezed them and felt a certain thrill reverberating through her chest. The combination of doing her favorite thing, singing, along with the sensations in her breasts, and the added fact that Josh was watching her obviously turned on by her performances was having an affect on her body and mind.

As the second verse ended Sally following Josh’s instruction reached for her nipples. She found both of them very hard and sensitive to her touch. She had to use all to her concentration to focus on the singing while feeling various sensations beginning to flow through her body.

Josh watched Sally and smiled. He liked what he saw. He also noticed that as Sally squeezed each nipple in rhythm to the beat of the music her body was also beginning to respond in her simple dance movements. Her hips were beginning to grind in manner that would excite most men.

The song ended and Sally let out a sigh. She was not use to having some many sensations following through her but she was discovering she liked it. She liked following Josh’s instructions. It made her more secure with her music and she was becoming sexually excited by this old man.

“Very nice Sally, with some practice you will get the hang of being a sex symbol on stage,” Josh commented and gave her a big smile.

“Thanks, I hope so,” she responded.

“Come here Sally,” Josh said.

Sally walked up to where Josh was sitting. He reached out and touched her left breast. He felt her shutter as he gave it a soft squeeze.

“Very nice,” he commented letting his fingers slide down her breasts to her nipple. Here he paused and gave the nipple a soft pinch.

“Ohhh,” slipped out of Sally lips as she watched Josh. She did not believe the effect he was having on her.

“Now during this song I want you to begin singing hold each of your nipples between you fingers. Then during the second verse I want you to let your hands slide down your body. Down past your stomach, through the little patch of fur you have, and then to your little pink slit. While you sing the last very I want you to spread your legs some and massage you pussy and let’s see how you sing,” Josh instructed.

“Ok, Josh, I will try,” Sally found that she was getting into following Josh’s every instruction.

The song began with Sally pinching both her nipples. As she sang she pinched them harder and found her voice was projecting in ways that she had never been able to achieve. The satisfaction of knowing her vocal skills were improving and the growing sexual tension in her body was beginning to take control of Sally. As she sang her body began to move to the rhythm of not only the external music but Sally’s internal song.

As the second verse began Sally allowed her hand to slip down her body. Her hand created small ripples of sensations as it passed down her stomach. She could feel the expectation as her fingers touched the beginning of her pubic hair. It was as if each hair stood on end as if pulled by some static charge. Sally’s mind was focused on the words of the music but her body was completely focused on the soft touch of her fingers.

“Ahhhh,” Sally gasped between the words of the song as her fingers reached to beginning folds of her slit. Sally could not believe the wetness her fingers discovered as they slipped within the lips of her moist pussy.

“Ohhhh!” she whispered with the words as her fingers touch the hardened bud of her now swollen clit. Sally was feeling things she had never felt.

Josh was also noticing Sally’s reaction. He decided it was time and quickly unbuckled his pants pulling them down and off exposing his hard cock. He looked to see Sally so involved with herself that she did not notice.

The third verse began and Josh brought Sally out of her mesmerized state by grabbing her hips and pulling her toward him. She continued to sing but now noticed her hard cock sticking up from his lap pointing at her.

Josh pulled her up to him and kissed her breasts. As he did so he pushed her legs apart so that she was straddling him. Luckily the computer chair had no arms so Josh was able to pull Sally’s body down on him. He impaled her pussy with his cock.

“Oh my God!” Sally moaned as she felt him enter her. She had finally lost the concentration of singing and now her body took control. She began to gyrate on Josh’s cock hunching to get all of him buried within her. Her body wanted it all.

Josh felt Sally’s pussy sucking his cock within. He could not believe the sensations but loved it. He knew he would not last long in her hot snatch but he did not care. He only wanted to deposit his load of cum deep within her womb where it belonged.

“Oh God Josh, push it in me,” Sally moaned as she grind her hips against Josh.

Josh did all he could to accommodate Sally’s request thrusting his cock as deep as it would go into Sally throbbing cunt.

“Oh it feel so good, fuck me,” Sally cried.

Josh continues to thrust his hips against hers and knew he could not last much longer.

“I’m going to cum,” Josh moaned to Sally as he felt the first burst of cum shoot out his hard cock.

“Mmmmm,” Sally cried as she felt the warm liquid flow deep within her. Sally was feeling wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure sweep through her body. She had never known such sensation. She had never felt like this in any of her previous sexual relationships nor was it anything like it during her masturbation. It was simply beyond what she imagined sex could be. It was totally captivating and she was trapped.

Josh pushed the unsteady girl back on her feet. She stood before him and he watched as droplets of cum leaked out of her pussy. Sally had a contented smile on her face and she looked at Josh with adoration. He had made her feel something she had never known.

“So Sally you seemed to like me fucking you,” Josh said still looking at Sally wet pussy.

“Oh yes Josh, I have never felt anything like that before. You were wonderful,” she cried.

“Well Sally I liked it also. You are quite a good little slut.”

Sally would normally have been very insulted by this statement, but now she wanted to be Josh’s slut. Not only could he make her feel so great he could also teach her what she wanted to know about music. At this point she would do most anything for him.


“Sally, it is time for you to get dressed. I will make you another CD to practice and then you can decide whether you want to continue with your lessons. They will get more intense and some of the things you will not want to do but if you are to continue with me you have no choice,” Josh said.

“I do want to continue with my lessons and I will do whatever you say Josh,” Sally replied with enthusiasm.

“Ok, here is your next practice CD. Also, until you return here I don’t want you to have any sexual experience. Are you dating anyone?”

“No, I have not dated anyone in a long time.”

“Ok that is good. Don’t start dating anyone as long as you are coming here. How often do you masturbate?” Josh asked.

“I very seldom ever do that,” Sally said and blushed. She was not used to discussing her sex life with anyone. Of course she was not used to standing around naked with a guy looking at her pussy either.

“Ok good. As long as you are coming here for lessons, the only sex stimulation you are allowed is what I decide while you are here. Do you understand? “Yes, Josh I understand. I will not do anything until I return here,” she answered.

“Ok come back here next Tuesday and we will continue.”

Sally had dressed now and Josh handed her the CD as she walked out the door.

Andy5v
Andy5v
380 Followers