The Student Ch. 03

Story Info
She pays a price for guitar lessons.
3k words
4.4
57.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers

Promptly at 6:00 pm on Tuesday there was a knock at Josh’s door. Josh opened the door and Sally walked in immediately beginning to undress. She quickly threw off her clothes and stood nude before Josh. Her body trembled both with the coolness of the night air and wondering what lessons she would learn today.

Josh put on the practice CD on his computer and pushed play.

“Let’s see how you are doing,” Josh said.

Sally began to sing. This time there was more movement in her hips and Josh watched as Sally’s hand brushed against her small breasts pausing just a moment on her perky nipples.

“Very good Sally, you are beginning the get the idea,” Josh commented feeling a rise in his pants.

Josh walked behind Sally.

“Keep singing,” he said. He reached up and put a soft nylon cord around Sally’s chest wrapping it so it crisscrossed her small tits.

Sally looked down but kept singing.

Josh pulled the cord tightly looping it several times around Sally and around her tits. This resulted in her tits begin thrust forward pushing straight out. Josh could tell it was uncomfortable for Sally but that was mostly the point. He made sure that the cords were not tight enough to cut off the blood flow to her breasts but tight enough to get the effect he was wanting.

Josh returned to his desk took out his camera and shot a few pictures of Sally singing with her breasts tied poking straight out.

Sally could feel a mounting tension beginning in her body flowing down between her legs. She knew she would let Josh do anything he wanted.

Sally watched as Josh reached in a drawer and pulled something out.

“Okay, begin singing this next song,” Josh instructed as he got up and again walked behind her.

“Bend over while you sing,” Josh ordered and pushed her torso down so that her butt was in the air.

Sally did not know what Josh had in mind until she felt an object pressing against her butt-hole. She had to focus to continue singing.

Josh had put some lubricating cream on a small butt plug and pressed it against Sally’s exposed asshole. He pushed and heard Sally gasped. The plug began to slowly penetrate Sally anus. Josh continued to push and slowly the plug disappeared inside her bowels.

Sally had never experienced anything invading her ass. It hurt as her anus slowly stretched to allow it to enter. Sally twitched uncomfortably as she continued to sing feeling the foreign invader stuck in her butt.

Josh grabbed Sally allowing her to rise back to an upright position. He kept his hand on the butt plug assuring that it did not push out. He then returned to his seat as Sally finished the song.

“That was not bad. Those grunting sounds were not required for that song,” Josh commented as he looked through the song list.

“Here’s another for you. Let’s see how you do,” Josh said. Again he reached into his desk. He approached Sally as she began to sing. He saw that the butt plug was in place. He grabbed Sally’s thighs and pushed her legs apart revealing her pussy lips. He could see they were moist. Josh position himself on his knees so he had a perfect view of Sally’s pussy. He took a small dildo that was equipped with a small suction cup. He slowly inserted the probed into Sally’s pussy.

“Ohhh,” Sally shuttered as she continued to sing.

Josh then opened Sally’s pussy lips exposing her small clit. He rubbed it several times and it perked up as he wanted. He then took the small suction cup and placed it over Sally’s clip thereby trapping it inside the cup. Josh reached over and secured a small belt that he placed around Sally’s small waist. From this he attached a piece of latex that ran run the belt between Sally’s legs and her ass cheeks attaching to the back of the belt. As Josh tightened this he assured that neither the dildo nor the butt plug was going to slip out. They were both fully encased inside Sally.

Sally felt very full as she finished the song. Both her pussy and butt were full. She could not help but feel a growing sexual tension as her now erect clit was sucked up inside the small suction cup. Each time she moved she could feel the sensation from all over her body.

“Put these on,” Josh said and handed Sally red g-string panties. Sally put the panties on.

Josh went to the closet and found a silk blouse.

“Put this on.”

Sally put on the blouse noticing that while it was not a see through blouse it did little to hide Sally’s protruding breasts and her very hard nipples. They poked out the tight blouse as if they were attempting to escape.

“Ok and finally put this skirt on.”

Sally slipped into a rather short loose skirt that shows more of her long legs that she usually allowed.

“Let’s see how you look,” Josh said and took a step back and began to take some pictures of her. She looked fairly normal except for the rather obscene manner in which her breasts pushed out the fabric of the tight blouse. One would wonder what kind of kinky bra she was wearing.

“You look good. Put on these stockings and shoes and we will go,” Josh said.

Sally slipped the dark stocking that reach up to her thighs just under the short skirt. She then slipped on the shoes and stood before Josh. She felt and looked like a hooker.

“Come on,” Josh said and Sally followed him out the door having no idea where they were going or what Josh was planning.

As Sally got into Josh’s car she slowly lower herself into the seat. Each movement of her body reminded her she was impaled both forward and aft. It was uncomfortable in an exciting sort of way.

They droved down the street and onto the freeway. She was aware of every bump in the road as these were amplified by her plugs and each shutter of the car resulted in small earthquake feelings going up and down Sally’s spine.

Sally could not believe it when Josh pulled up to a mall.

“Come on,” Josh said and got out of the car.

Sally followed close behind Josh as they entered the mall. Josh got them something to drink and they sat down in a very visible section.

“Drink up,” Josh said as he watched the many shoppers walking by.

Sally watched as Josh pulled out a small device that looked something like a TV remote control.

“Do you know what this does?” Josh asked.

“No,” Sally replied. She watched as Josh pushed a button and suddenly she felt a tingling sensation deep within her bowels.

“That’s what it does,” Josh said and smiled as he pushed the button again.

Sally squirmed in her seat as she felt the anal probe begin to vibrate. She could feel this throughout her body and it was producing waves of sensations. She fought to control these as her body began to react to the vibrations.

“Oh that is nothing. Wait till you see what else this does,” Josh said with an evil grin. He then pushed another button.

“Umph!” Sally exclaimed as the dildo lodged in her pussy began to vibrate matching the vibrations of the butt plug. Sally was loosing control as her body began to shutter as the overwhelming sensations began to flood through her.

“You like that Sally,” Josh said as he watched the young girl struggle. He was pleased to see as her body moved her tied breasts jiggle underneath the soft fabric of the silk blouse. Her nipples were plainly visible as they became even more erect. Josh looked around and noticed that Sally’s outfit was attracting attention from both men and women as they passed.

“Ohh,” moaned Sally and she gasped trying to control her body’s reaction to all the intense vibrations flowing through her.

“I have one more little surprise for you Sally,” Josh whispered.

Sally looked at him wondering what else he was going to do. She watched as he pushed another button.

“Ohhh,” Sally whispered as she felt the suction cup over her clit suddenly pull on her most sensitive button.

Josh watched her and pushed another button.

“Oh, please Josh,” Sally moaned as her clit was not only suckled by the cup but now massaged in a slow pulsating rhythm.

“Josh please, I can’t do this right here,” Sally pleaded as she began to squirm.

Josh just watched as Sally’s sexual tension began to build. She was desperately attempting to hide what was happening to her but was not being very successful.

A lady walked up to them and said, “Is she okay?”

“Yes, my girl has a seizure disorder and if you will just stand here it should pass in a few moments,” Josh responded.

The lady motioned to her two friends and they surrounded Sally mostly hiding her from the crowd.

“If you wouldn’t mind just holding her hand,” Josh said to the woman closest to Sally.

“No, I don’t mind,” she said and took Sally’s hand.

Sally was now moving to the rhythm of the vibration flowing through her body and was totally trapped by these sensations. She looked up at the woman.

“It’s okay,” the woman said but seemed to sense something about the way Sally was feeling.

“Sally has strange afflictions that only happen rarely. She can not help it but she will have orgasms for no reason. I hope you ladies are okay with this. We are really in a mess and need your help,” Josh pleaded acting very convincing that he was worried about what could happen if a crowd developed.

“I have heard of such things,” one of the women said.

There were four women and they all crowded around Sally. Along with Josh they watched Sally not knowing that Josh was controlling everything with a little remote control safely hidden in his coat pocket.

“Ah!” Sally grasped. Her focus was entirely on the wonderful sensation that the little suction cup was doing on her swollen clit. Josh had now switched it to an alternation sucking and tickling and then release for a moment only to suckle and tickle again. At the same time but the dildo in her pussy and the butt plug vibrated with the suction.

The women watched as the first orgasm stuck Sally. Her body convulsed and her hips humped the air as she cum.

Josh noticed that one of the women was now rubbing Sally’s nipple through the blouse. Another of the women had let her own hand move down between her legs. It was party for all.

Josh allowed the activities to proceed for about 2 more minutes and then abruptly shut off the suction cup and the two vibrating shafts.

“Oh!” Sally gasped as her body suddenly was quite. The orgasmic sensation slowly subsided as Sally looked around to see the four women surrounding her. She immediately noticed that one was still squeezing her left breast.

“I think she is going to be fine. I don’t know what we would have done without you ladies,” Josh said breaking the silence.

The women all stared at Sally as she slowly began to come back to herself. It was obviously all the women had been affected by Sally’s raw sexuality. The women attempted to regain their composure but Josh could tell they were all wanting the same orgasm that Sally had just experience. He imagined the four women would be attempting to reach that state as soon as they were alone.

Sally looked at Josh in amazement. Never had such a thing happened to her and now it had happened with an audience.

“Little girl we are going to go home and have a long talk,” Josh said so the ladies could hear.

“Please don’t be hard on her. It is not her fault,” one lady said.

“I think I am going to have to be very hard on her after all the things she put us through. This little girl’s pussy is going to have to learn to behave,” Josh said noting the ladies’ reaction.

At any normal time any of the ladies would have been shocked to hear Josh mention his daughter’s pussy. They had just assumed this was his daughter. However, after everything that happened the word “pussy” had an electrifying affect on each of the women and served to excite them even more.

“I bet Sally’s pussy is very nice and never meant to cause anyone any trouble,” one of the ladies said and then was very embarrassed when she realized what she had said.

“If everything is under control here we’d better go,” the older woman said.

“I just want to thank you women again for your help. I think Sally and I will be fine now,” Josh said smiling to the ladies.

They all made their way down the mall glancing back at this strange couple.

“Come on Sally, you have put on quite a show and I do have something hard for you when we get home,” Josh said.

Sally got up and slowly followed Josh to the car. Each step put pressure on the two shafts in her body and her clit was still extremely sensitive to any stimulation.

“Mmm,” she sighed as she finally sat down in the safety of the car.

The drive home was uneventful. Sally followed Josh back to his apartment.

“Strip!” he ordered as they entered the house.

Sally obeyed. She stripped down and was soon wearing only the cords tied around her breasts and the panties Josh had provided that held the two shafts embedded deep within her intact.

“Sally you have been a very nasty little girl today. You came in the mall in front of all those women and you enjoyed it, didn’t you?” Josh asked making Sally feel even more humiliated than she already did.

“Yes, Josh, I liked it,” she whimpered.

Josh walked over to her and turned her around.

“You have to be punished for your transgressions. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Josh,” she said in a submissive tone.

Josh grabbed the cords that were tied around her chest and fastened another cord hanging from the ceiling. This ran through a pulley tied to the ceiling. Josh grabbed the other end of the line and pulled lifting Sally off the floor. Sally hung about a foot off the group suspended from the rope around her chest and tits.

Josh then sat down in front of her with the remote and turn on the butt plug to a strong vibration.

Sally jerked as it began.

Josh then turned the dildo in her pussy to a high vibrate.

Sally jerked again feeling the flood of sensations throbbing through her body. She guessed what was next.

Josh turn on the suction cup and the vibrator.

Sally spasm as this began and urine flowed out of her spurting out from the latex band that covered her pussy spilling to the floor.

“You are a nasty little bitch,” Josh said as he picked up a paddle.

“Whack!” resounded through the room as Josh hit Sally’s ass.

“Ohhh!” Sally screamed. She could not comprehend all the sensations flowing through her but the sting of the paddle caught her attention.

“Whack, Whack, Whack,” Josh hit her three more times and noticed her skin was now red when the blows had stung her ass.

Sally was whimpering now but also buckling as she hung in the air. She looked as if she were trying to fuck some invisible man. Her hips hunched back and force as her clit was sucked and suckled by the tiny suction cup.

Josh now sat and watched until Sally was totally and completely exhausted. He lowered the line and Sally slumped to the floor lying in her own urine, too exhausted to care.

“You are a real mess, you little bitch,” Josh said as he looked as her lying in front of him. Her hair was now soaked in urine.

Josh lifted her from the floor. He removed the cord around her chest and took off the panties with the latex band. He then removed both the dildo and butt plug and sat her in the shower.

“It’s cold,” Sally screamed as Josh turned on the cold water.

“We are going to get you clean,” Josh shouted and began to scrub her down. Sally offered little resistance. When he felt she was clean he again rinsed her off with cold water. He picked up a shivering girl and laid her across a chair with her butt sticking up in the air.

“Now it is my turn,” Josh said and moved behind Sally. He quickly pulled out his cock and pushed it against Sally now sore ass hole. He slowly forced it into her anus and began to fuck her ass.

“Oh!” Sally cried too tired to resist and having no desire to resist anything her Master wanted to do to her.

It did not take Josh long after everything he had watched today and Sally’s tight ass.

“Oh!” he cried as his first large load of cum erupted into Sally’s bowels. He continued to fuck her ass until his dick was totally drain.

“Sally, I think you have learned all your lessons for the day,” Josh said. “Why don’t you just stay here tonight and you can go home tomorrow.”

Josh lifted the exhausted Sally and laid her in his bed. She was fast asleep in no time.

Josh had never considered such a situation but as things progressed he felt helpless not to take advantage of this fine young girl. He now had under his complete control and had not decided what his new slave was to do next. As he lied down beside the sleeping girl he pushed her down on the bed so you face was next to his now flaccid cock. He pressed his cock against Sally’s lips and she accepted it. Josh felt the sleeping girl nursing on his cock as he considered what their next adventure would be.

Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers