The Student Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only if you put yours back on," she retorted as she reached over to find her bra and shirt and throw his at him. When they were both fully dressed, they remained in the dark, sitting and nothing more.

"Adrian, you said, um, something while we were, uh... I don't know how to say this."

"Then don't say anything. I wanted you to know how I feel. I didn't expect an answer. I just thought you should know that this wasn't a purely lustful situation. To me, it was much more. What I said is true. But no worries." She looked at him and smiled. "I'll never mention it if you don't."

He returned her smile and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. "How about we just keep what happened between us. You see, Adrian. I love you too. And I don't want this to be a one time thing. You make me feel alive and young again. And I believe, now, that this could work."

She stared at him with tears filling her eyes making them look even bigger. "What changed your mind?" she whispered.

"You did. You were willing to give me the greatest give anyone can give. That says a lot. I've known how I've felt for some time. But because of the situation we're in, obviously I couldn't say anything. And I admire you for taking the first step." He leaned down and lightly pressed his lips to hers. "We're just going to have to find a way to be careful. I don't think these escapades in my office will be too wise. But we can talk about that later."

He stood up and walked toward the door. He pressed his ear against it trying to hear how much noise was on the other side. When he heard nothing, he carefully unlocked the bolt and cracked it open. Peeking outside, he noticed all was clear. He let the door shut and turned on the light. He turned around to face Adrian and realized that he really did love this girl, this young supple beauty.

Adrian looked at Julian and smiled. Her dream had finally come true. "I better go," she said. "People shouldn't get the wrong idea." She laughed to herself about that comment. She jumped off the desk and headed toward the door. Julian stopped her before she could walk through it.

"I do love you, Adrian. Know that, okay?"

Adrian raised herself up on her toes and kissed him a deep, passionate kiss filled with all her emotions.

"I love you too, Julian."

With that she opened the door and stepped through leaving him to the memories of what just happened.

As he turned back inside, he noticed a few spots of blood on his desk and shook his head. He had fallen for a younger virgin student. He had broken all the rules the college had set up to prevent this kind of incident. But it was worth it. He loved her. She loved him. It would all be okay now. Smiling to himself, he picked up a tissue, wiped away the blood and gathered his things to go home.

12