The Student Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck this Sara its incredible," he whined pulling harder and harder on the thong.

It was now biting into her and hurting a little but then suddenly there was a tearing sound and she felt the material split. The pressure was relieved around her waist and between her legs as the torn material flapped in his hands.

"Jesus," she thought he's ripped my panties off me. She'd never had that done to her before and it was somehow symbolic of what her nephew was doing to her. It was a sort of signal that by taking her, to some extent, by force that he was overcoming the incest thing. That by ripping her underwear from her that he was removing the last barrier. Taking away the need for her to give in, acquiesce and agree to his demands.

As he did that he pushed his knees between her thighs using one of his on the inside of hers to open her thighs wide. He started stroking and caressing her bum again but now also was able to stroke the inside of her smooth, silky thighs.

She tried several times to close her legs, so that he wouldn't be able to get to her pussy, but each time he stopped her. He was just too strong. So she was forced to lay there on her front, with Glenn's side and arm pressed into her back, his leg between hers holding one down and keeping both open. Her pants were now half way down her thighs and the waistband of the ripped thong was still in place but the back and gusset of it had gone leaving the crease of her bum and her pussy completely bare.

Murmuring and muttering about how lovely she was he was running his fingers all over the two cheeks, between and up and down her thighs. Almost as if leaving the best to last he hadn't so far touched her vagina but all the time his fingers were moving nearer. And then on one sweep up her smooth thigh he didn't stop and he brushed the tips of his fingers along her lips. The surge of sensation hit her and she grunted and jerked her body. She wiggled under his weight trying even harder to get away for now she had another reason as well. She felt the fingers return and this time it wasn't a brief touch but a purposeful slide right along the slit between the two lips. The two pink, bloated lips. The two sensitive lips. The two, Sara realised, soaking wet lips.

"Mmmmm that feels nice Sara, doesn't it?"

"Stop Glenn stop," she said sharply wiggling her bottom and trying to squirm out from under him.

Of course he didn't. "Oh no Sara I can't stop now. You don't want me to and I don't want to."

"I do want you to, aaargh, ooooo." She grunted as she felt his fingers slide inside her.

She tried hard to resist. She tried desperately hard not to let the fingers go inside her or to let the feelings take her over. She fought so hard mentally trying to stop her mind accepting what her body was screaming out. But of course she couldn't. Things had gone too far now. Physically and emotionally she was now drained and primed. Drained of the will to fight and primed to accept the orgasm that he'd been slowly building in her.

And then he started pumping them. Easing his straightened fingers in and out of her, up and down her. Using his fingers as a surrogate cock to fuck her.

"Is that nice S, is it auntie?" he joked at her as she felt the inevitable sensations on the inside of her most womanly place being caressed.

She didn't know what to think. Whether she should be disappointed or pleased, happy or sad, relieved or frustrated. But the fright and the scaredness, the feelings of being demeaned and degraded and the concern over being forced to submit to him were now being taken over by other feelings. Arousal, excitement and heightened sexual sensations were starting to pervade her body. She fought as hard to resist those feelings as she had to resist him but the outcome was exactly the same. She completely failed.

Laying there trapped and helpless, humiliated by her position and feeling so sordid by how her clothing was in disarray she realised that she was starting to cum. She started to pant and sigh. Her body jerked several times and her fingers dug into the carpet. Her mouth was open as she struggled for air and her eyes were tightly closed.

His fingers probed deeper and pumped harder and she reacted accordingly.

She groaned with annoyance at herself as she felt herself pulling her knees upwards. She felt so humiliated as her tummy was lifted from the floor, as her pussy was pushed upwards and towards him He was winning, she knew that and that so frustrated her.

She was now half-kneeling her legs wide apart, her head resting on her arms, her chest and stomach raised from the carpet, her ass and pussy in the air as her nephew finger fucked her cunt. And finger fucked it so well that his aunt, his blood relative, his mother's sister was climaxing on the end of those fingers.

"Is it good Sara? Is it good for you?" Glenn whispered.

"Oh you bastard, you sod," she moaned back as the sensations built up more and more inside her mind and body. His other hand had now reached round her so that it was underneath her stroking her clit, running up her stomach and onto her breasts. But still the other hand pumped in and out of her pussy thrusting in as far as the three or four fingers would go then almost slipping out as they withdrew.

She was now fully in the throes of a full blown orgasm. Her mind had been completely blown by the sensations her body was experiencing and she was writhing and squirming trying to get every last ounce of excitement and pleasure she could from the marvellous things Glenn was doing to her.

"Oooooooooo," she sighed, "arrrrrrrrrggggh," she moaned as her orgasm completely exploded.

"Is that good Sara, is it, is it?

Although part of her so hated saying it she couldn't stop herself from being truthful. "Oh yes, yes Glenn it's sooooooooo good."

Then she passed over the crest of her orgasm and started that lovely, warm, soft descent down the other side. She sank to the floor, he slowly removed his hand and gently pulled at her body indicating for her to turn over onto her back. He was kneeling beside her looking down at her. He smiled and she couldn't stop herself from smiling back. She was in that tender, loving and such sensitive post climax state when women need to be handled carefully and shown that what they've just given of them self is special. And she felt that Glenn was doing just that.

His eyes bored into hers as he took hold of the tee shirt and pulled it up over his head and said. "Sara that was marvellous. Thank you so much."

Feeling now close to him she ran her gaze over his firm, tight body almost shivering with the anticipation of being crushed against it as she heard him continuing. "You are so beautiful and so sexy, I want you Sara."

She didn't reply. This time she didn't reject him or say that they shouldn't or couldn't for she was watching transfixed as his fingers undid the brass buttons on his jeans. One by one they came undone until he was able to peel the denim away from him. He wasn't wearing underpants she noted the realisation of that sending a thrill through her for some reason. Then the jeans were being pushed down and for the first time she saw her nephew naked, she saw her nephew's bare body she saw her nephew's rigid, straining cock.

And it was a lovely cock. In fact, she thought , it was a beautiful cock. Long and slender and smooth and silky looking it soared up his wonderfully flat belly until it reached his naval. Uncircumcised, it was shaped like a rocket ship she thought, with a bulbous end and a vividly purple tip straining through the foreskin. He rested his hand on it and looked at her. She suddenly realised that he was no longer restraining her, he wasn't holding her back or stopping her from moving or leaving. He wasn't forcibly doing that but there was something even more powerful keeping her there. A stronger force was stopping her from leaving. A more restraining influence was working on her. And that was her need to be fucked. Her need to be fucked here and now by her nephew!

"You like?" he asked meaningfully stroking his erection as they smiled at each other now they both knew they were at peace.

She sat up and, looking him straight in the eye, she slowly undid the last few buttons on her blouse. Neither spoke as she took that off and dropped it on the floor beside her. He could see her heavily erect nipples poking over the thin, cups of her flimsy bra and his cock if anything hardened even more at the thought of them in his mouth. His fingers closed around his cock and he stroked himself as his aunt reached behind her and unclipped the bra. That too joined the other clothes on the floor. Sara got up and slid the trousers off and momentarily stood before him dressed just in the ripped thong the torn back of which was hanging down between her legs. Her fingers were fiddling with the lace waist band of the thong. They were threading the material between them. She looked right into his eyes as she pushed her hips forward.

"You said to tell you when the time is right Glenn. When I want you. You said you'd be waiting didn't you?

"Yes Sara, yes I did." He replied his eyes almost hypnotised by her fingers holding and twisting the lace around her narrow waist.

"Well Glenn," she said in almost a whisper as both hands gripped tightly on the material. "I want you now," she went on her hands suddenly pulling hard on the lace tearing it apart and ripping the remnants of the thong from her body as she continued. "I want you to fuck me Glenn and fuck me now."

*

Chapter 8

And fuck they did.

All that evening and most of the night. He fucked her six or seven times, she thought, although she may well have been wrong because one bout of lovemaking seemed to roll into the next. The whole period from around eight o'clock that evening until ten or eleven the next morning, when they eventually got up, became to her one long fuck. She'd never experienced anything like it in all her life. She'd never been fucked so many times in such a short period and she'd never enjoyed being fucked as much as she did that night with her nephew.

With him she felt insatiable. She felt adventurous, wild, abandoned and ambitious. She felt so feminine and so wanted. It wasn't that he was a great lover for really he wasn't. He was too rushed, a little too interested in his own satisfaction and slightly too eager to actually fuck as opposed to make love but he made up for those shortcomings and more by his stamina and his recovery powers.

He firstly fucked her on the floor of the family room. After she'd ripped the remains of her panties from her body and had told him that she wanted him to fuck her he'd taken her in his arms. He'd crushed her naked body against his bareness. He'd squashed her breasts against his firm chest. He'd pressed his long, hard cock into her stomach. He'd run his hands up and down her back groaning and moaning with pleasure as he cupped the delicious mounds of her ass sending sharp shocks of pleasure through her as he squeezed and pinched them.

It was such a wonderful feeling for Sara to be crushed against such a firm, taught and muscular body. Being used to the softer, flabbier, approaching middle age body of her husband it came as such a pleasantly, thrilling surprise to feel the body of a young man. The litheness and the firmness. He had no excess flesh on him. His chest was muscular, his legs and arms were lithe and sinewy and his belly was as flat as a washboard. And his cock was so hard. Much harder than Liam's ever was nowadays. It pressed insistently and so invitingly into her soft tummy as, kneeling, they kissed and ground their bodies together.

All thoughts of the taboo side of what they were about to do had been pushed to the back of Sara's mind. It was as if the fact that he had forced her to submit to his will had overcome that consideration. By taking her to an orgasm without her agreement, by making her cum without her invitation and by almost raping her, albeit with his fingers, it somehow changed her view. It made it more acceptable for some reason.

"Maybe," she thought as he pushed her onto her back, "it's that I'm so aroused, but I feel no guilt."

"Possibly," she continued thinking to herself as he lay on top of her, "I'll regret it later."

"It could be," she mused as he wiggled downwards his cock slipping between her legs that she opened, "that it is terribly wrong."

"Perhaps," she went on thinking as she felt the tip of his cock nuzzling right against the folds of her pussy, "we'll do it just the once and then we'll both come to our senses."

But as he pushed his hips forward and his delightful feeling, long, hard cock slid effortlessly up her welcoming pussy all such thoughts were rudely pushed from her mind. As she raised her knees and wrapped her legs around him encouraging an even deeper penetration, so there was only one thought in her mind. That was gaining every bit of sexual pleasure she could from his young firm body and magnificently hard cock.

It didn't last long. Time and patience wasn't necessary for either of them. Guile and subtlety in their lovemaking wasn't on the agenda, even if Glenn was able to have sex that way. No raw, hard, fast sex was what the situation called for and that's exactly what they had.

Hardly was he fully in her than she wrapped her legs round him. He'd only just started to thrust up and down her when both of them were grunting and moaning with the feelings they were experiencing. It was just a short while before he was thrusting hard and deep with the sort of movements that a more adept lover would have saved for later. As both of their heads were rolling from side to side as they panted and gasped kissing was difficult but they slobbered on the others chin, cheek or neck trying to combine oral with penetrative sex. Everything became flustered and urgent, fast and really out of control. But still it was exhilarating for both of them.

For Glenn to have got his way made him feel good. For him to be making love to Sara, an older, beautiful woman was fantastic for him. And somehow having sex with his aunt, his mother's sister, was the nearest thing to having it with his mother and that was something that had always fascinated him.

For Sara the feelings and emotions were different. At the forefront of them was the fact that she was being made love to by a man with a virility she had forgotten existed. A young man was filling her to overflowing with a cock that was of a hardness she could hardly remember. A body was against hers and she was being held by one that had the firmness, sharpness and smoothness of youth, features of men that were to her well in the past. That it was her nephew was a concern. That she would always now have trouble facing her sister was a consideration. And that she was committing incest did worry her. But, as she'd sort of reconciled earlier, the forcible way that he'd made her submit to him and the humiliating manner in which he'd made her cum against her will gave her some form of justification, didn't it?

"I didn't fuck my nephew willingly, he forced me!"

And that seemed to make it more acceptable, not right but just about ok enough for her to push it to the back of her mind and to revel in the physical enjoyment and pleasure he was giving her.

"Oh fuck Sara, fuck," he moaned his body going rigid in her arms. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

"I know. Yes Glenn cum for me, cum with me," she grunted as she felt his body go tight and his cock strain even more as he held it still deep inside her.

They climaxed together. It was a good orgasm for him for he poured his sperm into Sara in stream after stream of energetic eruptions. He was noisy and he rolled his body around as he grunted and moaned how, "Fucking marvellous it was."

Her orgasm was strong but was not overall totally satisfactory. Almost as soon as he'd ejaculated he withdrew and rolled onto his back leaving her still jerking and shaking.

"Oh fuck me Sara, that was fabulous." He'd moaned seemingly unaware that hers was still going on.

In that tender, sensitive, immediate post orgasm state Sara wanted to be held and cuddled, whispered to and gently kissed as her mind and body returned to normality after the extremes of the sexual agitation.

But even when she rolled onto her side, pressed her breasts against his arm and ran her fingers over his broad, tanned chest he didn't respond but repeated how amazing it had been. Even when she brushed her fingers through his hair and whispered. "Yes it was good Glenn, very good," he didn't react in a tender way. But amazingly, when she ran her hand down his body and onto his flat stomach, he did react. Not with tenderness or sensitivity. Not with a gentle kiss or a warm cuddle. Not with soft, loving words. No such things were clearly not known to him. Such behaviour was foreign to him and Sara mentally registered, quite shocking herself, "I'll have to teach him." What came so naturally to him, however, could well be a strong compensating factor though, for as her hand slid down his stomach his penis was laying sideways across it semi hard. And even more incredibly as her fingers closed round it she felt it start to grow and harden.

"My God Glenn, I don't believe it," she murmured as he turned and looked at her.

"I've always been able to get hard a second time almost immediately," he smiled.

"Mmmmmm wonderful," Sara smiled lovingly stroking his increasing girth and hardness.

"I want you again," Sara he said kissing her chin and cheeks ands grasping one of her breasts. "Do you want me? Want me to fuck you again? Fuck you with my hard, young cock Sara? Do you? Do you Sara?"

His words seemed to mesmerise her. "Yes Glenn I do. I want you to fuck me again," she replied her body reacting to the growing hardness in her hand, the feelings he was stirring up with his fingers on her breasts and the affect of his and her words. "I want you to fuck me again and again and again Glenn," she went on as their mouths met and they kissed deeply.

"No like this," she said turning onto her front and kneeling on all fours. "Like this Glenn, doggy fashion as they call it."

"Now it's my turn," Sara said huskily straddling him across his thighs and reaching down and behind her to guide his erection into her one more time.

That's how that extraordinary night progressed.

From the initial rather frightening "hand rape" of her, through the two times they had sex on the floor of the family room to them going to the spare bedroom and Sara being on top as she screwed him.

They showered together drank more wine and around midnight they did heat up the Chinese food and ate that sitting around in dressing gowns in the family room where it had all started.

As well as making love, well having sex really for there was no lasting love involved, they talked. In fact they seemed able to talk more and easier now that they were lovers than they had before and they weren't exactly tongue-tied then. He told her about the girls he'd had explaining his love of older women giving her, perhaps rather too much, details about those he'd been with.

He asked about her relationship with Liam and she was honest explaining that she did still love him but that due to his almost total lack of sexual interest she was being forced to look elsewhere.

"Hence you get lucky," she laughed rolling over on top of him. "Affairs are just too messy."

"So you've had some have you?"

She laughed. "Now that would be telling wouldn't it?"

She did tell him though. She told how she'd had two affairs, the last about three years ago and the first about five.

As the night wore on they would doze and then wake up, have more sex then doze off again. In between sex they chatted and chatted not just about sex but many different things as well.