The Student Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last they slept. It must have been after three and Sara thought they'd probably had sex at least four and maybe five times. As she dozed off slightly drunk and amazingly well satisfied she couldn't help thinking how wonderful young men can be as lovers. She also couldn't help wondering just what else was in store for her while her husband was away and she and her nephew were alone in the house.

*

Chapter 9

They didn't go out of the house much the rest of that Saturday, the Sunday or Monday. They didn't need to for what both of them most needed was right there. Each other.

It became a quite amazing sexfest, an incredible lovein and a fantastic sexual tutorial.

As Sara became somewhat of an addict for the firm, taught youthfulness of his body so she also gave him little tips. As she started to understand the attraction, she'd read about and some friends had told her about, of young men so she coached and guided him. As she started to become used to being with a man who was able to be hard again almost as soon as he'd gone soft, one being able to cum again within half an hour of the first time and one having the stamina to cum four, five and even six times in a night, or day, so she returned those with the sort of sexual education only an older woman can provide.

Through that weekend and the early part of the week they thrilled and enjoyed each other to the full and at the same time taught each other.

"No not as hard as that." She told him when he held her breasts too firmly.

"Don't squeeze my nipples so tightly Glenn, that hurts, just gently pinch them."

"Yes there, right there," she advised and encouraged him as his fingers fumbled around the lips of her pussy. "It's best right alongside my clit Glenn not on it," she whispered gently stroking his head as she lay with her back against the headboard, her legs wide open, her knees drawn up and Glenn's mouth between her thighs.

"Take your time darling, don't hurry, don't rush just enjoy my body and love my breasts and pussy." With advice and encouragement like that Glenn became such a better lover over that weekend that the thought of being alone with him for the next few nights made Sara shudder with the sheer sexual expectancy of what they would get up to.

Now, being able to combine, gentleness, patience and consideration for the woman with his incredible stamina and sexual energy, Glenn was turning into a very formidable lover indeed. "Or", as Sara mumbled, through mouthfuls of his cock that she was sucking. "You're my sex machine Glenn."

She was teaching him she realised and he was a quick learner. He started being more subtle with his lovemaking, He stroked her small breasts rather than grabbed them, pinched nicely her nipples as opposed to squeezing them painfully, caressed her pussy lips and clit instead of rubbing them. He became more patient taking his time to fully arouse her before entering her. After she explained at some length about the difference between a man's and a woman's climaxes he held her and cuddled her after he'd cum while she was still tingling and shaking with the aftermath of hers.

The week passed by in one riot of sex.

That Friday set the pattern for the next few days. He'd come home from college and they would make love, usually on the sofa in the family room Sometimes though it would be with them standing up or with Sara bent forward over a chair or with her chest flat on the table or work surface. They'd have a meal either staying in or popping to one of the local pubs or bistros. She'd got over her concern about being seen in such places with a much younger man. Now she readily held his hand and even exchanged kisses and caresses in public. After dinner they might watch TV or a DVD or listen to music as one way or another they built up to their evening excitement. She might give him a massage or he might rub her back or feet as slowly, now, they moved towards having full sex. Usually they'd do it twice in succession before relaxing for a couple of hours before going to bed around 10 or 10.30.

They slept together every night having a languid and quite long fuck involving lots of foreplay and oral before dozing off in each others arms.

The mornings were especially magical for Sara. She had never, other than few times on holiday, had sex in the mornings for Liam was off to work so early. With Glenn, though, she had the extreme thrill of being woken up with his erection pressed against her bum or tummy or thigh, his hands stroking her breasts or his mouth on her nipple. And she responded to those advances. On the mornings where she woke first her arms would encircle his lovely body sliding down the flatness of his belly to find his genitalia. She loved just laying there, her breasts pressed into his back, her hands stroking and caressing his cock and balls feeling it harden and stretch. That was such thrilling sensation for her. To experience the hardness increasing, the length and girth growing and the flesh becoming warmer. As his erection grew so he'd wake but lay still letting Sara pleasure herself by using his body as her plaything.

It had to change of course once Liam returned.

Sure their late afternoon, sometimes morning and early evening fun continued but they clearly couldn't sleep together. Sara did, though, a few times leave her marital bed, ostensibly to sleep in the spare room, and waking Glenn had sex with him in her study once and in the basement family room a few times. They couldn't either romp around naked in the early evenings, though Sara was able to be half undressed or clad in sexy undies when Glenn came home from college at times when Liam couldn't possibly arrive home early. Not that he ever did.

So, although they had to take more care and they had to be less adventurous in where they had sex, their affair continued until Glenn finished his course.

Sara did at times wonder if Liam suspected anything for following his trip to New York and until after Glenn had left she never once made any advance towards him or even hinted to her husband that she "required servicing." Also Liam made a number of remarks about "your toyboy" and you "friend" making her think that he knew but of course he couldn't. She had really got to like Glenn but more as a sex partner than as a person. He had that mean and rather selfish streak in him and was the type that knew exactly what they wanted and would let nothing, even a woman saying "no", get in his way. He told her about two women back in Canada who, like her, he'd forced to have sex with him.

"They wanted it really just as you did but couldn't bring themselves to say yes to a kid. So I made them just as I did you." He'd told her.

The main thing Sara got out of the affair, though, was a liking, no more than that, a passion almost, for young men.

She couldn't get over the beauty and the firmness of his taught body. The feel of that against her. The firmness of his chest and his stomach. The tightness of the cheeks of his ass. And of course she was in awe of his recovery powers and his incredible stamina that he, modestly, told her was nothing special and that most of the guys he knew that were "players" had such powers. Sara really did find the prospect of having all of that taken away from her somewhat alarming.

Even as Glenn was still with them her mind was, rather ambitiously and probably totally ridiculously she knew, trying to think of a way that she could replace him.

She'd been able to, just about, reconcile and put to the back of her mind the incest problem and she was remarkably relaxed about being unfaithful to Liam. But how she'd ever be able to look her sister in the eye again she had no idea. The mere thought of being in the same room as her and Glenn filled her with a tremendous dread.

At last the day came for him to leave and it was a fairly tearful departure. He telephoned a few times immediately he got home but, inevitably, the frequency of the calls slowed down after a couple of weeks. Sara looked back on that amazing times with mixed feeling as the weeks after he left became a couple of months.

It must have been about that time that she decided to go to confession and mass. She was a rather lapsed Catholic but occasionally she felt the need to pick up on her religion again and this was one of them. It didn't help much though.

So it was with great trepidation that one Saturday she said to Liam.

"Liam I have something important to tell you."

"Oh Yes Sara what is it?" He asked hardly looking up from reading the FT.

"I'm pregnant." She said quietly.