The Student Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she nodded we both leaned closer.

I started slowly. "Because I love everything about pussy. I love the smell . . . the feel . . . the taste."

Eileen was wide-eyed as I continued, "I love running my tongue around a sensitive clit, and tongue fucking a tight pussy."

I took a sip of wine and asked, "Want to know what else I like?"

"Yes . . .," Eileen chocked, "yes . . . please."

"I like to lick and tongue . . . sexy assholes . . . like yours."

"Jesus Chris . . ." Eileen couldn't finish her thought.

For such an awkward situation the silence that followed was strangely comforting. Eileen looked at her watch and told me, "My kids will be home in an hour."

I shrugged and responded, "Then you better be heading for home. Maybe we can find a time to . . . continue . . . our discussion."

"I think we'll need too."

Eileen paid the bill, and as we left I offered to carry her heavy book bag to her car. Together we walked to the side of the strip mall, and as we approached a mini-van at the end of the parking lot, Eileen pressed her remote and the rear driver's side door slid open.

I reached in and placed her book bag in the spot between the two front seats. Eileen thanked me and leaned into the back to tidy some things up. It was an odd gesture, and as she moved some of her sons' sports gear her ass swayed in an inviting manner.

Deciding to take a chance, I reached out and palmed Eileen's firm round ass through her tight gym pants. She held still for a moment and then let out a loud breath. My hand moved from her left globe to her right, and she groaned when I squeezed.

"Your ass feels great Eileen."

She was supporting herself with her arms on the back seat when she moaned, "Oh . . . yes . . . it does feel . . . great."

"Spread your legs for me."

Eileen looked over her shoulder and shuffled her feet apart. I continued to maul her ass and then slid my hand through her thighs and palmed and massaged her pussy.

She folded her arms on the bench-seat and laid her head in her arms and groaned, "Oh fuck."

"Are you going to let me eat your cunt Eileen?"

"Oh yes . . . yes . . . YES!"

"And you'll suck my cock?"

"I can't . . . wait!"

"Feel how hard I am baby."

As I squeezed her twat she lifted her head and reached her left hand for my crotch and hissed, "Holy Shit!" when she grabbed me.

"Are you going to like suck that cock?"

As she answered, "Hell yes," I picked her up by her crotch, and she squealed as I pushed her into the back of the car. I climbed in after her and slid the door closed behind me. It was a tight squeeze in the back of the van but we worked together. Eileen stripped off my gym shoes, pants, and jock while I struggled with her pants and shoes. Eileen wasn't wearing panties.

We were frantic and aggressive, and settled in a girl-on-top 69. Eileen inhaled a good chunk of my thick cock and I pulled her bare pussy to my mouth and tongue. Her twat was overflowing and she groaned around my rod as I licked from her clit to her asshole.

We were both so excited that we reached orgasm within just few minutes. I pumped my load into her greedy throat and she bucked against my face.

After the urgency of our first cum was over we settled into a comfortable exploration. I used my lips, tongue, and fingers to touch every part of the sexy older woman. Eileen mimicked me, and in addition to sucking my cock, she sucked my balls and rimmed my asshole.

Eileen bucked in orgasm every few minutes, and after thirty minutes of eating her pussy, my face and neck was covered with her juice.

When she raised her head off my cock and begged, "I need to get fucked," we climbed into a doggie position, with Eileen kneeling on the seat and her head buried in the leather bench.

I slid my cock up her nice tight pussy and bottomed out on the first push. We weren't artistic . . . we just fucked. Our breathing had fogged up the tinted windows and the only sounds were our occasional grunting, the squishy sound of her juicy pussy being stuffed with cock, and my flat belly bashing into her firm ass.

Her hand was busy rubbing her clit and Eileen stiffened each time she came. It wasn't long before her velvet tight tunnel milked a second load from me. I howled and dumped another load, this time in her hot wet cunt.

We rested for a few short minutes, but the heat that had built up in the van was oppressive we had to dress. I kissed Eileen and stepped out of her van as she climbed into the front seat. She gave me an encouraging smile and wave as she drove away, that led me to believe we'd be together again.

The next day was Thursday and I was worn out. Not so much from the sexual activity, but from the grind of being a teacher. The day went well. I ran into Maggie a few times and she reminded me of a firecracker ready to explode. I knew we'd be having sex, but the wait was maddening.

Immediately after school I went to work correcting papers and preparing for my Friday classes and was finished by dinnertime. I was relieved, as I wanted a few hours to unwind.

After dinner in the café, I was heading back to my dorm room when I ran into Gwen, a senior pre-med student. To most of the others on our dorm floor Gwen was considered a geek and a brainiac. I knew different. Gwen was a freak and wild, sexually. We'd been friends and fuck-buddies for three years.

"What are you up to tonight?" Gwen asked.

"I'm just going to take it easy."

She reached in and grabbed my dick and asked, "Would you like to fuck me silly?"

I laughed and told her, "I've been trying to fuck you silly for three years and haven't gotten the job done yet . . . but I'll try again!"

Gwen is a unique girl. She's an absolute slut, and is the freakiest woman I'd ever fucked, but I'd learned that she needed to be kissed, for a prolonged period, before she gets wild.

We'd been making out for an hour and slowly undressing. Gwen was revving up and I suspected that tonight would be memorable, when there was a knock on my door. Gwen held my head tightly and we continued to kiss and tongue each other until the knock sounded again.

I pulled away and said, "I'm waiting for Wayne to drop off a book. Let me get it."

I walked naked to the door with my throbbing cock leading the way. I hid behind the door as I opened it, and was shocked that Maggie was standing there.

"Since it looks like we're never going to fuck at school I'm coming to you," she told me and giggled.

I was so surprised that the door slipped open and Maggie could see I was naked and sporting an eight inch erection.

She giggled again, reached for my thick cock, and said, "Oh, you've been waiting for me."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her sexy body against me, and pushed us into the room. When we cleared the door I pushed it closed with my foot. I turned us so Maggie's back was facing Gwen. I watched Gwen as Maggie and I kissed and wasn't surprised when Gwen's fingers began to trace along the folds of her cunt with one hand, and the other pinching and twisting the nipples on her A-cup breasts.

Maggie was wearing a short jean skirt, and after feeling up her ass and grinding my hard cock against her panty covered pussy, I unbuttoned and unzipped it and let it drop to the floor. I pulled her panties to mid-thigh and they dropped the rest of the way on their own.

"Hands over your head," I told Maggie. As she stretched her hands high I lifted her blouse over her head and finally unsnapped her bra. Within ninety seconds of entering my room Maggie was naked and back in my arms.

By this point Gwen had three fingers pistoning into her pussy and was circling her clit with her other hand. The sound of rock and roll, from my stereo, was the only reason Maggie didn't hear Gwen masturbating.

I put two hands on Maggie's shoulders and she immediately got the hint. She didn't need any encouragement as she sunk to her knees. She sucked my cock into her mouth and used her hands to pump me, play with my balls, and finger my ass.

I think Gwen was impressed with Maggie's efforts. I certainly was. After enjoying Maggie's efforts for a few minutes I put a hand on either side of her head and held her tight. She purred with half of my cock in her mouth when I said, "I want you to keep my cock in your mouth. Understand? No matter what happens, keep my cock in your mouth."

Maggie purred again and nodded in agreement. While I was talking to Maggie, Gwen had climbed out of bed. She was standing immediately behind Maggie's kneeling form. I held Maggie's head tightly and started to fuck her mouth as Gwen reached down and stroked Maggie's ass cheek.

Maggie's eyes grew wide and she stiffened when she felt the new hands touch her.

Gwen spoke first and asked, "Who is your sexy friend?"

"Her name is Maggie. She's a Guidance Counselor at the school I'm at."

"So you're fucking the school Guidance Councilor? I'm impressed!"

I could see that Gwen's hand had snuck to Maggie's pussy. Gwen seemed to be fingering her cunt.

"Actually, I fucked her friends. I guess I did a pretty good job because she's been after me ever since."

Gwen looked at me suspiciously. "She's been after you? Bull!"

"The other day I was in a meeting across the hall from her office. She fingered her bald pussy while I watched!"

"Holy crap," Gwen laughed. "She's as big of a slut as I am."

I knew Gwen swung both ways so I suggested, "Slide between Maggie's legs and eat her pussy."

Maggie's eyes were wide as she looked up at me. Half my cock was fucking her mouth as Gwen lay on her back and pushed her head between Maggie's thighs. Maggie chocked around my cock as Gwen's tongue attacked her pussy, but kept sucking me. It truly was an amazing sight from my viewpoint. I was standing over a sexy mid-30's woman who was naked and sucking my dick, while a thin co-ed was between the MILF's thighs eating her cunt.

After a few minutes Gwen asked, from under Maggie's ass, "Is anyone going to give me any attention?"

I pulled from Maggie's mouth and told her, "Lay down."

Maggie followed my instructions and the three of us were soon in a short daisy chain. Gwen continued to suck Maggie's pussy and Maggie had my cock in her mouth. I pulled Gwen's thin frame to me and sucked her tasty cunt into my mouth.

Between the two girls it seemed as if someone was cumming all the time. After a memorable cum Maggie pulled off my cock and said, "I've been waiting to get fucked for days. Please. Fuck me!"

"Get in a 69," I instructed. "Maggie on top."

The girls followed my instruction and I squatted behind Maggie's upturned ass, rubbing my cockhead over Gwen's face, and pushed into Maggie's tight wet hole. As I started a hard fucking motion Gwen attached her lips to Maggie's clit. Maggie screamed in orgasm, and both Gwen and I had to hold her tight.

I was very worked-up and knew I would cum fairly quickly. I pounded Maggie for as long as I could, and when I felt myself start to cum, I pulled from her sloppy pussy.

"Open your mouth but don't swallow," I told Gwen. As soon as her mouth opened I shot my load, and filled her mouth.

Gwen is a freak. She held my cum in her mouth. She rolled Maggie onto her back and crawled around, until they were face to face. Then she let my cum drip from her mouth. Maggie understood what was expected and opened her mouth to accept my load. She swallowed my cum and then aggressively pulled Gwen to her. The two women French kissed and held each other tightly.

Eventually, Gwen stood and quickly dressed. She gave me a kiss and left. Maggie was still on the floor and hadn't said much. She seemed to be embarrassed by all that had happened.

I reached for her hand and helped her to her feet. I guided her to my bed and invited her to lay back. She purred when I pushed her ankles back and pinned them to the bed beside her ears. My cock was fully recharged and I entered her hard.

And as I started a long hard fuck, I wondered if my cock would eventually get me into trouble at the school.

12