The Studly Duckling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Mrs. Kwon's expression was a bewildered mixture of shock and awe, as if she'd just discovered a new species, or witnessed an act of olympic athletism. Her mouth hung open in a big circle, but the edges of it curled upward in a bemused smile.

"Elliot . . . wow . . . feeling better I guess?" Kimberly chuckled.

"Um . . . um . . . um," Elliot began to grow bright red.

Kimberly hushed him. "Don't be embarrassed Elliot. I know what it's like for boys your age. Young, hung, and full of cum. Lee's father was like that when he was eighteen. If I didn't milk him at least twice a day he'd get so backed up with spunk that it'd ooze out of his ears. God . . . I miss that man."

As Kimberly talked she unconsciously reached for a box of tissues and was inches from actually cleaning Elliot's cock off herself, but then she realized what she was doing, stopped, and laughed.

"Feel free to take a shower," she said. "Since it's Friday you can sleep over. I'll call your mom."

"Step-mom," was all the mortified Elliot could say.

Kimberly smiled and left, leaving Elliot sitting on the toilet with his towering cock still diamond-hard. He took the shower Kimberly suggested and jerked off until his spunk nearly clogged the drain. It wasn't until an hour later that he was flaccid enough to fit back into his pants, and he went to play video-games with Lee.

#

The next morning Elliot headed home. He and Lee lived less than a mile from each other, but walking even a short distance was made exponentially harder by having a huge boner stuffed in your pants. No amount of masterbation was going to get rid of the broom-handle he had jutting from his waste, not when Kimberly Kwon was around.

Elliot was tired. He had barely gotten any sleep thanks to Lee's nova-hot mother. He and Lee had played video-games until about midnight, and he had been ready to fall asleep after that, but he was woken by the sound of hot, frustrated, feminine moans. The house was echoing with the unmistakable sound of macho grunting and obnoxious squeals that could have only come from hardcore pornography, and over it was the familiar buzzing of Kimberly's massive vibrator.

Elliot couldn't help but investigate, and when he saw that Kimberly had left the door to her bedroom cracked open he felt drawn to it, even though the shame of being reduced to a Peeping Tom twice in one day was almost too much to bear.

The air pouring out of Kimberly's room was hot, humid, and thick with the smell of wet pussy. Elliot's goddess was laying on her bed, her legs spread wide open, her hands working over her breasts and wet pussy with desperate need. The only light in the room came from the screen of her television, on which a massive black man was sexually destroying two petite blonde white girls. The electric light of the television washed over Kimberly's body, making her jiggling breasts and strong legs glow white and blue.

She was whimpering so loudly that it sounded as though she were in pain, and when the money-shot finally occurred on screen, Kimberly practically punched her clit until she came. Her orgasm slammed into her like an earthquake, and her pussy popped like a water-balloon. She was struck almost unconscious by it, and for several minutes she just writhed on the bed, grinding her voluptuous form into her damp mattress, grinding her swollen cunt against a pillow.

After a good while, Kimberly finally reached for her remote, and with a shaking hand she turned off her television and went to sleep.

#

When Elliot got home he went around back, hoping he could get to his room without having to run into anyone, but his half-sister Candy was tanning her succulent little body by the pool, wearing nothing but a tiny pink thong. Her bikini top was on the cement a few feet away, discarded like a piece of trash.

"Did you and your faggot friend have fun peeping on me and Johnny yesterday?" Candy asked, stretching her long, athletic body and moaning happily. She was sprawled out like a spoiled, hedonistic cat.

"You, Johnny, and Mrs. Cummings," Elliot grumbled. "It was Lee's idea."

"Whatever."

"You know a teacher can get fired just for flirting with a student, let alone fucking them."

Candy leaned up and pulled her sunglasses off. She wanted Elliot to see just how contemptuous she was of him. "Must be frustrating, being the only boy in school not getting pussy. Well, you and Lee Ching-Chong Ding-Dong. Don't get any stupid ideas about ratting out Claudia-"

"You're on a first name basis with Mrs. Cummings-"

"Shut up," Candy snapped. "You think that was the first time Claudia and Johnny have fucked? you think Claudia hasn't been fucking every jock with a big enough dick to fill her fat pussy? You think I haven't been fucking every teacher in school to keep my GPA where it is?"

Elliot fumed. It wasn't the rampant sex in his school that he hated the most. It was the hypocrisy. He worked hard to get good grades. He studied, researched, and went far beyond the expectations of his mediocre teachers, and yet his GPA was only slightly higher than Candy's, who was so retarded she could barely spell her own name. Candy sucked, fucked, fingered, licked, spat, and blackmailed her way to where she was, all of which were things she enjoyed doing anyway.

"Let me tell you something, 'little' bro," (Elliot was actually two months older than her), "no one gives a shit. No one gives a shit about you, your grades, or those boring science-fairs you always win. People care about sports. People care about music. People care about knowing who is fucking who, and who is the most popular. That's the real world. Big dicks, hot pussies, sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll. Go fuck yourself."

Candy got up and dove into the pool, her perfect body gliding through the warm water like a sexual shark. She might have been dummer than the dildos she fucked herself with, but Candy was a champion athlete, and she'd already gotten several hefty scholarship offers because of her cheerleading, acrobatics, and swimming. Elliot was humiliated when he learned that her sports scholarships were worth more than the ones he got with his grades.

"Jesus. You're being a bigger bitch than usual today," Elliot grumbled, sticking his feet in the pool. "What crawled up your ass?"

Candy groaned. "Mom. She's keep taking my shit."

"Like what? Your clothes?"

Candy snorted. "As if her fat tits would ever fit in my tiny clothes. No. She keeps stealing my boys."

#

Elliot understood what his sister meant when he went inside the house. The first thing he saw was his mother's clothes strewn about the floor (including a g-cup bra and a pair of panties soaked with pussy-juice), mixed with a tight pair of jeans and t-shirt that looked uncomfortably familiar.

The door to his step-mother's room was wide open, and from it was coming the panicked, animalistic screams of a woman getting her brains fucked out by a young stud less than half her age. Nothing about this was especially unusual for Carmen Gate. In fact, this was a pretty typical Saturday for the biggest whore in town.

Carmen and Elliot's father James had a very, very open marriage. This meant that when he was out of town for weeks at a time travelling for business Carmen was free to hunt the hard young cocks of the town like the primal cougar she was, and James was free to pulverize all the tight Asian pussy he could while in Thailand, or Vietnam, or wherever he was travelling.

Elliot's parents had apparently met at an orgy that Carmen had been hosting, back when she was married to her ex-husband. Elliot didn't know the full story (he didn't want to) but most of the town did, because most of his friends parents had been there. His father James, his mother Patricia, and the dominatrix Carmen McLeod got along like gangbusters, and began a hot, intense, dramatic affair that lasted for years.

James and Patricia got married, and Carmen came along on the honeymoon. Elliot and Candy were born only two months apart, but it would be years before James bothered to get the paternity test to prove she was his.

Patricia died suddenly when Elliot was ten, but before she did she gave James and Carmen her blessing, and they got married not a month after Patricia's passing.

Elliot . . . hated . . . Carmen, and the only delight she seemed to get from their relationship was torturing and humiliating him.

Drawn by morbid curiosity more than anything else, Elliot drifted to the door to his parents room, where Carmen was bleating like a lamb getting fucked by a bull. He had to walk by it to get to his room anyway, and he promised himself that he'd only peek inside to see who was dumping a load into the village cum-dumpster today.

Elliot saw Carmen right away, her hands planted on the floor as she was rapidly getting fucked off of the side of the bed, her giant breasts bouncing around like two bags of jelly. Her curly blonde hair was a complete mess, clinging to her sweaty back and face, covering her tear-stained cheeks which were black with wet mascara. Her room stank of sex, and most of the furniture was overturned and stained with dried semen. The floor was littered with whips, dildos, leather, lingerie, handcuffs, and all sorts of sex-toys from Carmen's large collection.

Carmen was a woman who always went hard. She did nothing in moderation, not drinking, not drugs, and definitely not sex, but this was still the most fucked up Elliot had seen his stepmother in a good while. Whoever was fucking her had clearly been at it since the night before, probably having gone at it for more than twelve hours without stopping.

Carmen could take a beating, but she wasn't in her peak anymore, and the whoever it was destroying her was doing so with an almost misogynistic enthusiasm. This stud could have fucked her into oblivion by now, but he hadn't. He was intentionally keeping her on the edge, thrusting into her at a rate too quick to cope with but just a little too slow to really finish her. Carmen was wailing like a banshee as she climaxed over and over again, each orgasmic wave washing over the previous one, trapping her in an infinite, torturous loop of pleasure that she couldn't escape from.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! God! God! God" Carmen wept, her body quivering erratically.

"Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me God! Fuck me God!" Carmen prayed. She wasn't praying to God in heaven, she was praying to the god in her bedroom, the one killing her with his cock.

Carmen sharply inhaled, her face contorted in a bewildered expression as her body finally started to give up and her limbs melted into hot jelly. This was it. She was breaking, and when she did she was going to explode into a hot, pathetic mess that would need to be mopped off the floor.

"What the fuck are you looking at loser?" the god killing Carmen asked Elliot.

Elliot looked up at the broad, sweaty chest standing erect of Carmen's big, quivering ass, and he recognized the tattoos littered across it.

It was Johnny Beretta.

"HOLY SHIT! I'M DYING!" Carmen squealed as she came, her pussy squirting so much that it looked like she was pissing herself.

Johnny grabbed Carmen's hair and pulled back, keeping himself deep inside her, forcing her to experience every mind-shattering millisecond of her orgasmic death, all the while smirking arrogantly, completely in control.

Carmen melted like she was a stick of butter being shoved up Satan's asshole, and she collapsed to the floor shaking and spasming so much that Elliot really thought she might be dying. If she was, she was enjoying it. Carmen was trying to say something, but all that came out was happy, incoherent babbling.

Johnny stood over her, grabbed her hair, pulled her retarded face up to his painfully erect cock, and shot the biggest load of cum Elliot had ever witnessed right onto Carmen's face. It filled her mouth, it covered her eyes, it soaked into her hair, it dripped down her chin, and she loved every little bit of it.

Johnny let go, and Carmen fell face first to the floor, exhausted to the point of seeming dead.

"We need to talk," Johnny said to Elliot.

#

Elliot sat on his bed and Johnny paced around his room. The dangerous stud was still naked, glistening with sweat and the liquefied remains of Carmen's pussy, and worst of all his cock was still erect.

"Look kid," Johnny said, although Elliot was a month older than him. "I don't dislike you. I don't hate you. I don't have any opinion about you at all. You're nothing to me. You are an annoyance at most, I guess. Like a big, dumb, fat cloud that keeps blocking my sun. It's like . . . I don't even get why you exist. I mean . . . your sister is so fucking hot, AND she's a total freak. Your mom . . . holy shit kid, your mom . . . I've never met a whore like her."

Johnny chewed his lip and laughed a little. A little bit of semen oozed from the tip of his cock and fell onto Elliot's floor. Twelve hours of sex didn't wear off after a few minutes, and it seemed as if Johnny was still feeling the subtle aftershocks of his massive orgasm.

"You and that buddy of yours, Lee, I just don't get it. I mean . . . the sluts in your family are hot, but Lee's mom . . . HOLY SHIT . . . she's is the absolute finest piece of ass in town. No doubt. No competition. She . . . is . . . a . . . GODDESS!"

Elliot couldn't disagree, but he hated the way this macho jerk talked about her.

"It's not just her tits and ass either, although her body is fucking PERFECT! It's . . . like . . . the way she acts. She's 'nice.' She's kind. She's a good person, and she comes off as totally naive and innocent about everything, even though my mom tells me that Mrs. Kwon has to masterbate like three hours every night just to fall asleep. She's ready man. She's ripe. She NEEDS to get some good, hard, relentless fucking to set her straight."

The lights sparkling in Johnny's sexy eyes were tinged with an angry, entitled need to conquer and rape. He had always been this way. If Johnny decided he wanted something he'd get it, regardless of who he had to hurt along the way. The worst part was, when Johnny wanted a girl, even if she was dating his best friend, and even if she resisted him, Johnny would still take her, and in the end, she'd fall in love with him like every peice of pussy before her.

Johnny wanted Kimberly Kwon, and that horrified Elliot. Not just the idea of Johnny forcing himself on her, but the idea that he would satisfy her insatiable sex-drive, and she'd love him for it.

"You're mom tells me you're going on a trip," Johnny said, suddenly becoming conversational.

"I . . . after graduation I was going to go to Singapore with my dad for a few months . . . before college."

"Awesome. Not going to lie, I wish Lee was going with you. That would be perfect. With that faggot out of the way there'd be nothing stopping me from moving in and making Mrs. Kwon my private fuck-toy all summer long."

"She'd never . . ." Elliot whispered, but Johnny didn't hear him.

"Hey. I need to piss like crazy. Where's your bathroom."

"Uh . . . it's down the hall on the-"

"Too late," Johnny said, aiming his erect cock at Elliot's bed and sighing loudly. Johnny moaned deeply as a hot, powerful stream of urine blasted from his cock and soaked into Elliot's pillow. It lasted forever, having been building up in his bladder since yesterday, and when it finally ended Johnny shook his dick off and turned around to leave, giving the chubby Elliot a good look at his iron-hard buttocks.

"Have a fun summer in Singapore, dude," Johnny said. "I'm going to spend mine getting to know Mrs. Kwon better."

#

Three months later.

#

"What a lame summer," Candy Gate said to herself as she pulled her cute little convertible into the driveway of her house. She was just coming from the beach, so she wasn't wearing anything but a microscopic pink bikini and sunglasses. She'd gone with a few of her best girlfriends to play volleyball and hook up with some sexy guys they'd met the other day, but even after a day of sun, surf, and casual sex, Candy still felt unfulfilled.

Candy had basically spent her whole summer that way. Fucking, tanning, and doing whatever shit struck her at the time. She'd gone to a few raves, a hundred parties, fucked at least a dozen different studs, and become best-friends-forever with her former teacher Claudia Cummings, but after three months of nonstop hedonism Candy suddenly realized that she hadn't really gone anywhere, and now the whole summer was melting into an ecstasy-fuelled blur.

Candy giggled as her phone vibrated with a text. She kept her phone in the crotch of her bikini, so it was always a fun surprise when she got a text.

It was from Claudia.

[S'up slut! How was the beach?]

[Meh. Same old, same old. I hooked up with a kinda lame guy. Becky kept the best one 4 herself. Big, black stud. 10 inch dick. U should have seen it!]

[Yummy! <3]

[I wish u came.]

[Sorry luv. My lame husband doesn't know about us yet. I can't risk it.]

[ :( ]

[Want me to cum over?]

[YES! Cum and fuck me! I've been a bad girl, and teacher needs to spank me!]

[Lol. I'll be there in a couple hours. Luv u slut.]

[U 2 babe.]

Candy giggled happily as she skipped up the sidewalk, stripping off her bikini before she was even in the front door. She wanted to shower before Claudia came over. She still had sand clinging to parts of her body and her blonde hair smelled salty from the sea. It was going to be hard resisting masterbating in the shower though, just the thought of Claudia made her want to cum.

As Candy bounced into the living room she nearly tripped over a suitcase. "What the fuck?"

"Hey sis. It's been a while. How was your summer?"

A man was coming out of the bathroom, having just finished showering from the looks of it. His big, muscular body was enveloped in steam, and the lack of a towel allowed Candy to see that he had a freakish third-leg hanging from his sculpted thighs. No! Not a third-leg. It was an elephant's trunk. No! An anaconda. No! It . . . It couldn't be . . . a penis.

"Who the fuck are you?" Candy asked, her voice breaking with fear. It wasn't like she'd never found a strange man with a huge cock in her house before. Usually they were her mother's leftovers, but something about this living god seemed impossibly familiar, and something about his especially gargantuan appendage struck fear within her. Looking at it made her feel like a virgin again, and she didn't like that feeling one bit.

"Oh come on sis. You don't recognize me?" the adonis laughed opening his powerful arms for a hug, but the predatory smile on his face promised something more . . . painful.

Candy squeaked. He was going to crush her. He was going to snap her in half like a twig.

As the god walked his cock slapped against his thighs. It looked heavy, too heavy to be flaccid, but it was. If that was what his monster looked like flaccid, she didn't want to know what it looked like engorged. Hot, nightmarish flashed of her imagination showed it growing as big as a tree, and ripping her in half from pussy to mouth.

Candy felt a tear roll down her eye. She breathed in, and she could smell him. He smelled like . . . like power. Candy couldn't explain it, but her pussy began to tingle and her nipples stood straight up. This reaction was biological in its most primal level. It was pheromones. His very scent was ravishing her body.

She tried to run, but she was so dizzy with fear and sexual arousal that she tripped and fell.

She looked up to see the intoxicating stud's monumental cock hanging above her like God's judgement.

The stud laughed. He had a deep, sexy laugh, but beneath the surface was something mean and spiteful.

"Alright, sis. I guess you're going to have to do this the hard way."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers