The Studly Duckling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

#

"Elliot!" Candy tried to scream, but her words were muffled by the immeasurable large cock stuffing her throat.

Elliot held his little sister's head with one hand as he very gently tried to guide his cock down her throat, but it just wasn't working. Her throat was too narrow, and it didn't help that she was squirming around a lot trying to get away.

Candy gagged and choked trying to dislodge her brother's jaw-breaker. It was just too big. She was literally in tears as she went cross-eyed looking at it. It was thicker than her forearm.

She struggled but it was no use. As strong as she was Elliot still kept her in place with nothing more than one hand place on the back of her head, his powerful fingers maintaining a firm but gentle grip on her. She had never felt this before, this humiliated imbalance of power. She felt like Lois Lane being raped by an evil Superman.

"Oh come on, sis. One more inch. You can do it," Elliot laughed, slowly pushing another asphyxiating inch into her throat.

Candy felt like her neck was going to explode. She'd never been this stuffed before. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't move. She began hitting her brother with her firsts, but she felt like a baby compared to him now, and his muscles were like a brick-wall.

"Okay, fine. You're obviously not going to do any better," Elliot said, letting go. "You barely even got halfway."

Elliot's cock slowly withdrew from her throat with a loud, disgusting "slurp," and the powerful suction it created made Candy worry that she was about to be pulled inside out. The cock came free from her lips with a wet burst, and she fell to the floor hacking and heaving violently. She tried to gulp down the air in desperate need of oxygen, but the saliva in her throat, caused her to choke and gag all over again.

Candy tried to lean up, but Elliot's swinging dick fell on her face like a baseball-bat, and she was smacked to the floor by it.

SMACK!

"Whoops. Shit. Sorry," Elliot laughed, obviously enjoying every second of this. "That's going to be a black-eye.

"What . . . what the fuck happened!" Candy cried, shaking uncontrollably as her body struggled with a hundred conflicting emotions. She was horny, but she was also afraid. She was humiliated, but she also wanted more. It was tearing her apart. "How . . . how are you Elliot?"

Elliot laughed. His laugh was like a subwoofer, powerful and deep. Candy could feel it in her chest.

"Story time, little girl. And then I'm putting you to bed," Elliot said, scooping his little sister off the ground as if she weighed no more than a kitten. He carried her over to the couch and sat down, prying her legs open and lowering her little wet pussy onto the bulbous head of his mighty dick. He was so big that Candy honestly didn't believe it would fit, but Elliot shoved the head in so hard that it made her grunt in pain, and then he just slowly let go of her. Gravity took over, and little by little, her tight pussy began to slide down the thick length of his colossal cock . . . one maddening millimeter at a time.

"Holy fuck! Shit! Fuck! You're TOO big!" Candy cried, feeling her pussy being challenged beyond its limits.

"Hush now, sweetie. You brother's trying to tell you a story," he laughed, pawing at Candy's perky breasts as she slowly slid down his cock.

"It's the story of the Ugly Duckling . . . or the Studly Duckling in this case. Once upon a time, there was an ugly duckling who lived in a pond full of sexy, horny, judgmental swans. Because the duckling was a little fat and shy he was treated horribly by the swans, who didn't like sharing their dirty little pond with him. Then, one day the duckling was invited by his father to go to Singapore for a few months."

"Please . . .," Candy sobbed, feeling her body slowly being pushed towards an orgasm. "Please-"

Elliot yanked on her hair so hard that Candy's head snapped back. "Shut . . . UP!" He let her hair go, and gently kissed her back, but something about the power behind his kiss sent shivers down to her very soul. "Now. When the duckling got to Singapore he learned that his father had gotten a sexy little twenty-one year old girlfriend for himself, a beautiful half-Thai half-British girl named Mila. The duckling couldn't believe it. Not only was Mila beautiful, she was also interesting, smart, and exciting. The duckling couldn't understand why a princess like Mila would waster herself on a macho-asshole like his father."

"But as time when on the duckling began to understand. Despite her beauty and her intelligence, Mila was addicted to action. Mila dropped out of college so she could learn kickboxing, and she fought in underground MMA matches for money, but it was all for the adrenaline. The duckling's father excited her. He fucked her violently, almost hatefully. He pulled her hair and spat in her face. He tied her up and striped her naked. He called her names and humiliated her every day, and the worse he treated her the more she loved him. At least . . . that's what she thought."

"You see, Mila saw something in the duckling, something special. It was the same thing that she loved about the duckling's father, but whereas the father was a disgusting old brute, the duckling had the potential to use his power with some . . . 'finesse!'"

As Eliot said this he gently tickled Candy's nipples. She was expecting him to pinch and twist them, but he didn't. His fingertips danced over her breasts like electric kisses, and the bewildering mixture of soft pleasure in her chest coupled with the womb-bursting pain in her pussy made Candy so horny that he braincells started to fizzle. Candy was use to getting fucked hard, and she was use to gentle snuggling, but she was not use to both at the same time.

"Mila began training the duckling in secret, both in martial-arts and in the art of sex. Kickboxing, pussy-eating, karate, anal, jiu-jitsu, reverse cowgirl. All of it. The duckling took to it like . . . well . . . a duck takes to water. It wasn't long before the duckling had grown into a big, strong stud, and he was ready to challenge his father to a fight. The fought in the bedroom of a sex-hotel, where the father had been planning on pimping out Mila to some of his business partners. Mila didn't want that. She loved the thrill of violent sex, but she wanted to be respected as well. She knew the duckling would be her champion."

"It's a happy ending. The duckling kicked his father's ass, and then he gave Mila the greatest night of her life, fucking her so hard that she forgot all about the old man, and she swore her loyalty to the duckling forever."

"Telling your little sister how we met?" a woman asked.

Candy was in so much pain that she couldn't see straight, but standing in front of her was a tall, thin, athletic half-Asian girl with tanned skin, moderately sized breasts, and the most chiseled six-pack abs Candy had ever seen on a human being. The half-Asian had lovely dark eyes, short black hair streaked with red highlights, and everything about her sparkled with confidence, making her unbearable attractive. She wore nothing but a small towel draped over her shoulders, and the beads of sweat dripping down her flawless skin indicated that she had just finished an intense workout.

"Who . . . who the fuck are you?" Cany groaned, feeling her brother's cock slowly sliding deeper into her.

Candy was surprised when the Asian girl leaned in and kissed her. It wasn't a friendly kiss, or a loving one either. It was a powerful, assertive, domineering kiss. It was hot, sexual, and intense. Despite the sensation of being ripped in half, Candy found herself swooning happily from the way this girl's tongue played with her mouth, and she was almost ready to cum when the girl broke the kiss, leaned back, and back-handed Candy like an angry pimp.

SMACK!

"My name is Mila, but you can call me 'The Devil.' Welcome to Hell, you little slut."

Mila grabbed Candy's breasts, twisted them in her powerful hands, and pulled down. Candy fell down the full length of Elliot's pussy-splitting cock, impaling her deeper than she'd ever gotten it before, and the impact of her little butt smacking down caused his big balls to smack against her clit. Candy' brain exploded.

#

"Candy, baby?" Claudia Cummings called out as she entered the Gate family home. The buxom thirty-one year old was dressed inconspicuously enough (for her) wearing a short and stylish coat that only went down to her mid thigh, but underneath all that remained was a skimpy set of yellow lingerie that Candy had helped her select during one of their sexy shopping sprees.

Claudia didn't hesitate to strip her coat off as she walked into the front door, leaving her more than half-naked as she strutted around like the livingroom was her own personal brothel. The only other people had had ever been around all summer had been Candy's mother, Carmen (who had fucked Claudia plenty of times herself), or some random assortment of exhausted studs like Johnny Beretta (who didn't even need to ask Claudie for permission before jamming his cock into her mouth).

"Candy? Sweetie? Are you . . . HOLY SHIT!" Claudia gasped.

Candy was there all right, on her hands and knees, blonde hair sticking to her tear-stained face, and shaking epileptically as she was fucked from behind by a big, strong, painfully good-looking stud that Claudia had never seen before.

"Mrs. Cummings, is that you?" the stud asked as his powerful thighs slammed into Candy so hard it looked like her little hip might shatter. Candy looked so fucked up that she couldn't stay up on her own, and the stud seemed to hold her aloft by her hair.

"Who the fuck are you?" Claudia asked, stumbling backwards a bit as her heart swelled with fear, and her pussy filled excitement.

"You don't recognize your best student?" The stud shrugged. "Oh well. Your loss. I'm just the guy who is going to rip your pussy in half once I'm done fucking this little slut's brains out . . . what little brains she has left anyway."

The stud reached back and grabbed his smart-phone. He aimed it at Claudia standing there in her skimpy yellow lingerie and snapped a pic.

"You look sexy as hell, by the way," the stud said. "I can't wait to send the 'before' and 'after' pics to your husband and everyone on the PTA."

"Before and after?" Claudia asked. Her nipples were so erect that they hurt, and she couldn't tell if it was because she was terrified shitless, horny as hell, or both.

"Before and after I've fucked you into a coma, that is," the stud laughed.

"I'm . . . I'm . . . I'm calling the police," Claudia said, turning to find the phone.

"No you're not," a new woman said.

Claudia turned to find a sexy Asian girl standing right behind her, a girl with short black hair streaked with red highlights, and a set of abs that looked like a washboard.

The sexy Asian grabbed Claudia' shoulders, pulled them down, and slammed her knee up into Claudia's stomach.

THUD!

Claudia staggered back heaving, barely able to inhale after getting the wind knocked out of her.

The Asian grabbed Claudia's arm by the elbow and shoulder, twisted, and the next thing Claudia knew she was spinning through the air and landing on her back.

THUD!

Stars danced in Claudia's eyes, and as her vision cleared she looked up to see a huge, hard, angry, dripping wet penis hanging above her. The head was a bulbous as a small apple, and the shaft was literally pulsing with thick veins. Sopping wet liquid dripped from its shaft and into Claudia open mouth. There was no mistaking the taste of Candy's sweet cum.

The Asian girl grabbed Claudia by her hair and dragged the older woman to her knees, holding her still so the stud could aim his impossibly large cock down the naughty teacher's throat. Claudia thought she was resisting it, but she wasn't. The cock slid down her narrow throat like a sasquatch's foot being shoved into a small sock, and despite herself Claudia felt her tongue slathering it with her spit, lubricating it even more.

"You were always a terrible teacher. Mrs. Cummings," The stud said as his huge balls came into contact with her chin. "But I think you're going to make an excellent whore."

#

Several hours later Elliot finally let the tortured Mrs. Cummings fall unconscious. Her voluptuous body slipping to the floor like a wet bag of shit, her tits and ass still jiggling from her many climaxes, and her limbs shaking uselessly. Semen oozed from her every orifice like the frosting from an overstuffed eclair, and her vacant, retarded face was decorated by the stupidest smile Elliot had ever seen. Claudia was blubbering and giggling incoherently, causing bubbles of spit and semen to pop from her lips.

Elliot held his smart-phone over his destroyed opponent and took a several 'after' pictures, quickly forwarding them to Claudia's husband and every member of the PTA.

"Hey Elliot, your little sister has something to ask you?" Mila said, sitting on the couch with candy draped over her legs like a kitten.

Mila and Candy were both naked, glistening with sweat, and gently writhing against one another. Candy had been unconscious for more than an hour once Elliot had finished breaking her, but Mila roused her awake with some gentle kisses and pussy-fondling. Mila wanted Candy to watch as Elliot broke her lover's body, mind, and soul, and Candy did with rapt attention . . . and a little jealousy.

Candy was blushing shyly as Mila massaged her perky breasts and casualty fingered her swollen pussy, keeping Eliot's little half-sister nice and wet.

"Will . . . will you please fuck me again?" Candy asked, biting her lip. Elliot's cock had hurt her, and his stamina was light-years beyond her own, but he had still delivered her to a state of pleasure that she had never thought possible, and she knew she could do better. She knew that with enough training she could be worthy of him.

"Maybe," Elliot shrugged. "I'll tell you what I told your mother. You don't get to taste my cock again unless you act right from now on."

Candy blushed with confusion. "Mommy?"

"Oh, that's right," Elliot laughed. "You haven't seen her yet."

Elliot marched over and picked Candy off of Mila's lap like she was nothing more than a doll, and he slung her over his shoulder. The heat from his body was enough to make Candy swoon. He carried her to his mother's room, and once they were there he callously dropped her on the ground.

Candy was too weak to stand, and she had to crawl up her brother's muscular leg just to come to her knees. Candy looked at her mother's bed, and she saw Carmen laying there in a state more ravaged and broken than even Claudia was. Carmen was laying on her back, her head hanging off the side of the bed, her mountainous breasts slowly rising and lowering with labored breaths, and her legs very subtly shaking. Carmen's eyes were rolled up so far they were white, and her tongue hung out like an overworked dog.

"El-Elliot," Carmen gasped. The broken milf slowly rolled onto her stomach and slipped to the floor like a slug, crawling over with pitiful submission. When Carmen reached her stepson she reared up and tried to put his balls in her insatiable mouth.

Elliot stepped back though, keeping his testicles just a few inches from her mother's mouth.

"No," he said, looking down at Carmen's sad face. "I didn't fuck you two for fun. I fucked you to prove a point. I'm the man of this house now, and as long as you sluts live here I own you. If you ever want to taste this cock again, either of you, you'll have to behave. Will you two behave?"

Candy and Carmen nodded stupidly.

"Good. Now get the fuck out of my new bedroom," Elliot ordered.

Candy and Carmen had to crawl out. Mila strided over them without even acknowledging their existence. The fit Asian wrapped her arms around Elliot's neck and kissed him, thrusting her firm breasts into his iron-hard chest.

"I can't believe how strong you've become," Mila cooed, grinding her body against his. "I can't even remember that fat, geeky little duckling I began training three months ago. You're completely different now."

"No," Elliot said. "I'm strong now, but I'm just as smart as I ever was. I haven't let myself become like one of those brainless muscle-heads you use to waste your pussy on. You've upgraded Mila."

Mila blushed, a little ashamed of the slut she use to be. She had always thrown herself at the biggest, toughest, scariest man she could, and in that sense nothing had changed, but Elliot was different.

"Fuck me," Mila beged. "Fuck me on your father's bed."

"No," Elliot said, pushing her back. "I have something I need to do. You stay here and keep my new sluts in line. I've got plans for them."

Mila looked angry for a moment. She wanted to slap Elliot for not fucking her, but then she calmed down. She remembered what her place was.

"Yes sir."

#

Elliot got dressed and walked to the Kwon house, feeling nervous for the first time in quite a while. He and Lee hadn't kept in touch as much as he would have liked, and not once over the last three months had Elliot looked online to check in on Kimberly's social media pages. He worried that she might have gotten a boyfriend, and just knowing that could have shattered his confidence at a vital moment in his transition. He couldn't afford the distraction, but now he was ready.

When Elliot got to the wooden fence that led into the Kwon's secluded backyard he stopped. He peaked in and saw her. Kimberly Kwon, looking as divine and tempting as ever. She was relaxing by the pool in her sexy green bikini, the same one from the pictures that Elliot had masterbated to.

Somehow kimberly looked even more erotic than before. Her nipples were so stiff and erect that Elliot could see them from where he was hiding, and with every laborious breath she took her legs shivered a little, as if her pussy was twitching with need.

"Here's your drink," a man said.

Elliot was horrified when Johnny Beretta, the bain of his life, came strutting out of Kimberly's house, wearing nothing but a speedo and carrying a big cocktail. Elliot had to admit that Johnny looked good, being lean like a swimmer, with chiseled muscles, and a handsome face. The bulge in Johnny's speedo was impressive, as was the arrogant confidence in his smile.

"Thanks Johnny," Kimberly said, taking the drink from the young god standing over her. Johnny's bulging crotch hung directly over Kimberly's face, and she didn't seem shy about looking at while she sucked on her cocktail. In fact, she looked hungry for it.

"Thank you for little me use your pool and weights for the summer," Johnny said, casually flexing her perfect muscles as he stood over her. "When my gym closed for renovations I was worried I'd get out of shape."

"I . . . I can't really imagine that happening," Kimberly blushed, She was fidgeting uncomfortably as her eyes wandered over Johnny's chest, abs, and groin. "You're body is amazing."

"You really think so?"

" . . . yes."

"Do you think . . . it's sexy," Johnny asked, moving closer.

" . . . yes."

Johnny reached down and pulled Kimberly's top off, freeing her spectacular breasts. Her nipples were even more erect than Elliot had guessed. They looked like tall, pointy sticks of chocolate.

Kimberly gasped in shock and tried to cover herself, but her breasts oozed around her arms and her nipples slipped back into view. Johnny wasn't having it, and her pried her arms open so he could maul her breasts with his hands. Kimberly struggled, but it looked like she was struggling with herself more than him.

"Johnny . . . no! We . . . we can't!"

"The fuck we can't! Look at your body, Kimberly. Look at mine. People like us were built for sex."

"We . . . we shouldn't."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers