The Studly Duckling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

SMACK!

Johnny slapped Kimberly with his open palm. He didn't slap her hard enough to hurt her, but it was more than hard enough to assert himself.

"Bullshit. You've been blue-balling me all summer when we should have been fucking like rabbits. I don't know why you've been fighting it, I know your pussy is wet for me."

As Johnny said this he reached down and plunged his hand underneath her skimpy thong, gripping her ripe pussy in his hand and squeezing until juice poured out. Kimberly had to bite her lip to stop from squealing.

"Fuck, youre soaked!" Johnny said, fingering her. "You're horny as hell, Kimberly. You're always horny as hell. The whole neighborhood know about your library of porn and how much you masterbate. Shit. I hear some weekends you don't even leave your room."

"Uh . . . oh," Kimberly gasped, weakly pushing her hands against Johnny's chest.

"Do you think I haven't noticed the way you fuck me with your eyes, you horny milf?" Johnny asked. "Do you think I can't smell your hot, wet pussy? Do you think it was an 'accident' that time you walked in on me using your shower? Bullshit. You walked right in and didn't leave until you'd gotten a good, long, hard look at my dick, and then it was back to your room so you could finger your fat pussy. Admit it! You masterbate thinking about me, don't you?"

"Eh . . . eh . . . YES!" Kimberly cried, frustrated tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Then why won't you fuck me!"

"Because . . . because you're an asshole! Your a pig, Johnny! You're a bully! You're mean to my son! I want to fuck you so bad. I've wanted to fuck you all summer. Your body . . . you have the body of a god and I've spent all summer fucking myself thinking about you. But . . . I'd hope that spending all this time with you would make you nicer. I was hoping you'd become less of an asshole."

Johnny snorted. He stood over her and tugged his speedo, down, letting his huge cock jump out, fully erect and ready to crush some pussy.

"Well guess what, whore. I AM an asshole, and there's nothing your fat ass can do about it. Suck my cock, slut. Suck my cock. Suck my cock and give it up. I'll take you up to your room and I'll spend the rest of the summer fucking your brains out. After that, you won't care what an asshole I am."

A tear rolled down Kimberly cheek as she went cross-eyed looking at Johnny's cock. She'd been dreaming about it for months, and now here it was, hanging over her face. She breathed it in, and it was so delicious she moaned. She'd forgotten how good a cock could smell, all salty and musky. Porn stimulated her visually and mentally, but it left the rest of her senses aching for more. She ached for the smell of sex, for the taste of semen, and for the feeling of a hot, loving cock pumping inside of her.

Kimberly's mouth fell open, and she slowly brought her lips to the tip of Johnny's cock, ready to kiss it and surrender.

"Put that little thing away, asshole," Elliot said, marching into the pool area.

"What? Who the fucking shit are you?" Johnny yelled, stumbling back and bit and trying to stuff his cock back into his speedo, but it was now to erect to fit.

"Why doesn't anyone fucking recognize me?" Elliot rolled his eyes.

Elliot didn't waste any time or words. he grabbed Johnny's arm and flipped him through the air with an expert judo toss. Johnny landed haird but got up ready to duel. It didn't matter though. The fight lasted only a minute and it ended with Elliott standing over a bruised, bleeding, humiliated Johnny. In fact, calling it a 'fight' wasn't really accurate. It was more of a 'curb-stomp.'

"Who . . . who the fuck are you!" Johnny squealed in pain, clutching his arm which Elliot had almost snapped.

"Elliot?" Kimberly gasped in disbelief. "Elliot . . . is that you?"

Kimberly Kwon stumbled up to Elliot, pressing her body against his. He'd always been taller than her, but with his muscles he now looked like a giant. Her naked breasts mashed against his hard pectorals, ner nipples cut into his skin, and her hot pussy slapped against his leg. Her Asian eyes sparkled with awe. She'd found her sexual saviour.

"No fucking way!" Johnny screamed. "No way this hulk is that fucking fagoot, he-"

STOMP!!

Kimberly stomped on Johnny's balls so hard that she might have broken one. Johnny opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out. He was in too much pain to exhale.

"Get the fuck out of here, little boy," Kimberly ordered, acting like a bitch for the first time in her life. "Get out before I shove Elliot's cock up your ass and show you who the faggot is."

Johnny had to crawl, but he crawled quickly, and was gone.

Elliot and Kimberly looked at each other. Elliot was nervous, and Kimberly was literally crying with joy. They didn't need to say anything. Kimberly leapt into Elliot's arms and kissed him with all the hot lust she could muster, slamming her breasts into his chest, and thrusting her horny pussy against him.

Kimberly was already cumming from their kiss alone, and she nearly came again when Elliot's hand scooped under her ass, picked her up, and easily carried her up to her bedroom.

#

Kimberly and Elliot fucked like champions.

When Elliot dropped Kimberly on her bed she scrambled to her knees so she could suck his cock, and she did like she was starving for it. Elliot stood at the side of the bed, holding her head, but he didn't need to encourage her to go deep, she had it handled. Kimberly hadn't sucked a real cock in years, but she'd collected gigabytes worth of blowjob videos, and deep-throated her dildos and vibratos, so there was nothing stopping her from throat-fucking him like a pro.

Kimberly's bobbing head made a "gluck, gluck, gluck" sound as the thick meat of Elliot's dick filled her up and punched the back of her esophagus. Drool oozed from her lips as she salivated on him, and even though there was barely enough room in her mouth, she still wiggled her tongue around to taste every inch of him.

Kimberly massaged his balls while she deep-throated him, each testicle filling a palm, and she could feel them pulsing with hot loads of potent cum.

Elliot pulled his cock out of her throat, and the suction brought with it an explosion of sticky drool that left his shaft dripping wet. Kimberly was panting and gasping for air so hard that she choked on her own spit, and she gagged heaving it up.

Elliot reached down to grab Kimberly's huge breasts, and he flung her by them so that she landed on her back. Elliot pried her legs up and lowered his face to her hot pussy. She was so wet and swollen that her pussy was almost literally spitting cum, and when he brought his mouth down on it he felt as if he were biting into a warm pastry.

"Oh . . . oh GOD! ELLIOT! FUCK!" Kimberly wailed just from her pussy being kissed. Her body stiffened with pleasure, and she arched her back so much that all that was left touching the bed was her feet and the back of her head. Her hands tore at the sheets until they ripped, and her nails sent puffs of feathers into the air.

Elliot had to work to get his tongue into her pussy. She was tight as a virgin's asshole despite the things she'd done to herself with her massive dildos, probably because she'd never been this horny before. Elliot pushed his way in though, and his tongue went deep into her hot snatch until his upper lip crushed down on her clit. He had to hold Kimberly down to stop her shaking as he poked at her g-spot, and Kimberly had to bury her face in a pillow to muffle her wild screams.

"MMMMMMPPPPHPHH!!" Kimberly screamed into her pillow.

She came in a flood, and Elliot was actually pushed out of her pussy when she did. She spent a minute shaking and spasming, squirting hot cum all over Elliot's face and chest, but the stud didn't wait for her to calm down before changing positions.

He got on top of her and pushed his titanic bodies onto hers. Their collected body heat was like a sexual inferno, and the sweat dripping from his muscles felt like lava when it struck her tight stomach, full breasts, and incredible sensitive nipples .

Elliot pushed his dick against her gushing pussy, and he knew this was going to be a challenge for both of them. He pulled her pillow away and kissed her, using his lips to muffle her cries. He wanted to look into her eyes as he fucked her, and he wanted to taste her lips when she came again.

Elliot slammed in, driving his cock into her body like a piston. Kimberly's pussy squelched and squeezed against the huge shaft, and her legs wrapped around his thrusting thighs. Elliot fucked her so hard that the headboard of the bed cracked the wall, and the glass in her windows shattered. Kimberly wanted to bite down on her pillow again to stop her from screaming, but Elliot wouldn't let her. He wanted to hear her scream, and she did, loud enough for the whole neighborhood to know she was getting her brains fucked out.

"ELLIOT! ELLIOT! FUCKING GOD! ELLIOT!" Kimberly screamed, melting like butter as she clawed at her stud' back. "CUMMING!"

They came at the same time, Elliot's cock blasting a full load into Kimberly warm body as she began to squirt again. Elliot kissed her and looked her in the face as she came, but she wasn't looking back. Her eyelashes were fluttering wildly and her eyes were rolling up into her skull. She smiled, almost deliriously, and moaned deep in her chest as a series of multiple orgasm washed over her.

Elliot could have stopped there, and they both would have fallen asleep locked in each other's arms, their sweaty bodies slapped against each other, and his cock still buried in her wet pussy. Elliot didn't let it end there though. He wanted this to be epic.

He pulled out and stood over her. Kimberly weakly pulled herself up and sucked down on the head of his cock, tasting her pussy as she pumped the rest of his cum out with her hands, swallowing the salty mixture down her throat.

Elliot reached down and spun her over, putting Kimberly to rest on her huge breasts as he pulled her ass into the air. He pried her butt open so he could spit onto her tight anus, and then he proceeded to rub his spit in with his tongue. Kimberly giggle on wiggled from the feeling, inexperienced with ass-play.

Her giggling turned to a fearful gasp when she felt Elliot put his cock-tip against her anus though.

"Can you take it up the ass?" Elliot asked.

"I . . . I'm not sure," Kimberly answered nervously.

"I can just fuck your pussy again. We don't have to-"

"NO!" Kimberly cried. "No . . . I want you to . . . I want you to fuck me in every way that you can think of. You don't need to ask me again either. I'm giving her permission of everything. Everything. You own it, Elliot. Fuck me however you want."

Elliot didn't ask again, pushing his cock into her ass. Kimberly screamed and clawed at the sheets, her body stiffening with a moment of blinding pain, but Elliot didn't stop until his cock slapped against her pussy. He grabbed her hair and yanked back, fucking her ass with the same power and urgent need that he fucked her pussy with. He wasn't gentle, and he didn't let up even with Kimberly began to cry.

Kimberly was glad he didn't stop. Soon the pain dulled and melted into a bizarre pleasure. Kimberly was so hot and horny that she couldn't even tell if she was cumming or not. Her body just melted into single, continuous orgasm.

"Fuck! You're so fucking tight!" Elliot grunted. Mila had a tight ass, but she was smaller than Kimberly was. Carmen had a deep ass, but she was pretty loose by now. Kimberly was tight AND deep, the best of both worlds.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Kimberly cried, finding the strength to slam her ass back onto Elliot's cock

"Fuck . . . bitch . . . CUMMING!" Elliot cried, a tear rolling down his cheek, and her unloaded an even bigger orgasm into Kimberly's butt. He came so hard that he slipped out, and the rest of his load was pumped over her ass, back, and finally her face as she turned over.

Kimberly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue trying to catch as much of the flying semen as possible, and after Elliot stopped cumming and collapsed onto the bed, Kimberly scooped the rest of her body and shovelled it into her mouth. It was sticky, salty, and so thick she could chew it, kind of like taffy. What she couldn't eat she rubbed into her skin and admired the way it made her shine like a polished bronze statue.

They two champions spent a few minutes panting and and resting, letting their sweaty bodies stick together, but soon Kimberly was reaching for Elliot's penis and pumping it back to life.

"Want to take a shower?" she asked.

#

Elliot and Kimberly spent the next day and a half fucking like drug-fueled teenagers who knew the world was going to end in a week. They fucked in the shower until Kimberly's water-heater gave out, and then the fucked on the bathroom floor.

Kimberly went into the kitchen to make her stud a big sandwich, but Elliot followed her and fucked here there too. He bent her over the counter and fucked her from behind, and then he pushed her against the fridge and fucked her with her legs pulled up behind her head. He found some canned whipped-cream in the fridge, and he turned her breasts into a big dessert that he ate voraciously. She then sprayed whipped-cream over the full length of his cock and swallowed him like he was an ice-cream sunday, not that she needed the extra incentive.

Kimberly took Elliot to the hot-tub outside so they could rest their aching, sore muscles, but it wasn't long before they were fucking there to, and Elliot ended up dragging Kimberly around the whole backyard, fucking her in every position he could bend her into.

They fucked until it hurt, and then they fucked some more.

At some point Elliott found himself fucking Kimberly in her ass again, now back up in her bedroom with her face buried in a pillow. By this time he had lost all sense of continuity or the hour of the day. He looked out the window, saw the sun peeking over the horizon, but he honestly couldn't tell if it was dusk or dawn.

Elliot pulled out when he came, and Kimberly painfully pulled her aching body to her knees so she could take him in her mouth, sucking down every last drop of his exhausted orgasm.

The tired champions collapsed onto one another and slipped to the floor, each too exhausted to even crawl up on the bed. Like two horny, sexified zombies, Kimberly and Elliot kissed and swapped spit with their tired tongue until they both fell asleep, each of them knocked out into a deep coma.

#

Elliot had no idea what day it was when he regained consciousness, but Kimberly was still out when he did, laying beneath him and smiling happily.

Elliot stood up and groaned from the way his muscles seemed to snap back into place. He felt shell-shocked as he stumbled out of the room, but he knew he'd be back for more in less than an hour.

Elliot wandered into the kitchen looking for food (he was starving) and he found he wasn't alone.

"Lee?" Elliot asked, shocked to see his oldest friend, and Kimberly's son, sitting on the couch.

Lee wasn't alone either. Kneeling before him were two girls, a sexy Asian with tanned skin, wearing nothing but a skintight pair of spandex shorts, and a petite blonde with a perky fuckable ass, wearing nothing.

Lee was getting a double-bowjob from Mila and Candy.

"Um . . . hey . . . Elliot," Lee said, panting from the pleasure of two talented mouths sucking his cock and balls. "Long time no see."

"Hello master," Mila said coming up with some of Lee's cum streaked across her face and breasts. "You were unconsciousness when we found you, and when this little cutie came home I figured that Candy and I could keep him happy while you fucked his mommy's brains out."

"Lee . . . I can explain," Elliot said nervously.

"You don't need to. Relax," Lee said. "I . . . I get that you've had a boner for my mom for a long time. If anyone is going to fuck her, I'm glad it's you. At least you're not like that asshole, Johnny. Besides . . . I just lost my virginity to your sister."

"Half-sister," Elliot laughed.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers