The Study

Story Info
A young woman gives herself to science, but at what cost?
3k words
3.18
26.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So let me understand why, Miss...?" The nurse asked.

"Cooper. Shelley Cooper."

"Ah yes, Miss Cooper. Why are you willing to go through with this procedure?"

Shelly, a tall strawberry blonde with a slight gleam left in her eyes, was sullen. She squirmed in her seat. It's not every day that a person is asked why they're willing to give up their body for science.

"It's cancer. Ewing Sarcoma to be exact, you have all my charts. It's into my muscles and chemo with medication has done nothing. The doctors all tell me I have less than a month at this point. They made it clear I was going to die in extreme pain and it's just now starting to hurt. Keeps me awake some nights. Then I heard of your work here, and I want you to use me as you see fit."

The nurse looked up through her glasses. "You realize the process is specifically designed to end your life for study of your body afterwards, right?"

Shelly gulped. Of course she knew this but nobody had been so matter-of-factly about it. "Yes. I'm going to die anyway. I want it to be on my terms. How far along your study are you?"

The nurse thumbed through a journal. "I think we're almost done," she murmured. "We'll need one more subject after you but these days it's not tough to find willing young ladies. We successfully processed a subject two hours ago. She's still on the table waiting for her autopsy right now."

Shelley again cringed. The image of her lying naked and dead on a table for the doctors to cut open made her slightly sick to the stomach. The nurse typed something into her computer and handed Shelley a five-page form. "Read this. Carefully, because once you sign it, you've signed over yourself to the project and your life will end today."

She looked through the working as careful as she could. Her hands shook but she focused on what the doctors had told her. They offered the new "blue pill" for her to end her own life, but she had heard horror stories about people twitching away as they suffocated while the hospital staff just watched on. Everyone told her that if she was to go, this was the best way. She looked up and grabbed a pen. "What about my family? Will they-"

The nurse never looked up. "You can choose how your remains will be sent back. I strongly suggest cremation afterward."

Shelley was told to go to the bathroom, where she threw up. It happened a lot these days and she wasn't sure if was the cancer killing her or the procedure she just signed up for that was going to kill her faster. The nurse had given her a robe and told Shelley to throw her belongings into a container. She knew it was going to go straight into the trash. They needed her body and nothing else. She had left her keys in the ignition of her car, unlocked, nearby. She slowly undressed and tossed her things in the can. She stared at herself in the mirror one last time. The chemo hadn't taken her hair and while she was feeling almost constant pain, the disease hadn't taken its toll on her looks yet. She was thin, with a dancer's build, and medium sized round, perky breasts. She had shaved her public area like she had been told ahead of time to do. She continued to stare, realizing she had just donated her body to someone else and that before the sun went down, she would be no more. She slid into the robe but didn't fasten in at the front. Opening the door, she felt weak in the knees, again unsure if the disease or the fear was in control.

The nurse had told her to walk to door number 5. Walking past several closed doors, she passed one opened a few inches. Curious, she pushed it open and said a lovely young woman, blonde with an amazing figure, lying on a table. She was naked and strapped down, drenched. Several machines with tubes were nearby. The girl looked so at peace, Shelley wanted to walk in and see if she was alive or not.

The orderly startled her. "I'm sorry miss, come this way please."

Shelley was led to a room just like the one she had just seen. An examination table was surrounded by several large medical devices of different types. Shelley realized this was for her. She felt the butterflies in her stomach again. She turned to the orderly, "Tell me again what research you're getting out of this?"

The orderly look up from fiddling with a large computer screen. "Oh, we've been commissioned by the Justice Department to research humane forms of execution. We have this one figured out; we just needed a dozen test subjects. It all came about as an accident. Someone was running a study on repetitive orgasms in women and one subject expired. She was on Sacralon, probably addicted. Her body was so wired for touch, the project shut down her body while in orgasm. Poor girl had no idea she was dying and probably didn't care at the time. We realized with better drugs, we could make the experience more intense, more pleasurable and quicker. We want to create an experience the subject wants to experience. And with suicide now legal, people are looking for other forms of termination than the damned blue pill you read about. I'd rather put a gun to my head than go out like that, paralyzed and suffocating."

Adjusting a monitor, he looked up and grinned. "Odd, once word got out, it wasn't that tough to find people willing to participate. The last one you just saw, she suffered from depression something terrible. She was smiling as she went."

Shelley started to have a panic reaction, but the orderly had already locked the door. He adjusted one more device and said, "Okay, Miss Cooper, please disrobe and lay on the table."

She backed into a corner, panic well set in. She kept mouthing the word, "No," but no sound came out. The orderly walked over and grabbed her by the shoulder. Not rough, but like how a father would reason with a child, "Miss," the orderly said, "You've already signed the authorization. You had the week to think it over and it's time. I've read your chart, and we both know this is what is best for you."

He guided her onto the table, picked her up and laid her down onto the table. He told her that she would need to be restrained for the procedure. She let him cuff her right wrist and ankle to the table, but when we cuffed her left wrist, she started to struggle. When she saw her left ankle would be cuffed so she'd be spread-eagle like she saw the other woman, she started writhing in her bonds. The orderly tried to calm her down but with little success. Soon, she was laying spread legged, naked on the table. She struggled against the straps. The orderly sent for the doctor who showed up quickly.

"Miss Cooper, I know this is scary, but you're going to enjoy this, I swear. This procedure isn't painful at all, and it's going to be the most incredible experience you've ever had."

Shelley's voice was cracking in deep panic, "I... I don't know if I want this. Please, let me go."

The doctor gestured to the orderly to get to work. He looked down on Shelley's lovely nude, squirming form. "It's going to be all right. You're going to love this. Soon, you'll beg us not to stop." She felt a prick to her right arm and raised her head to see the doctor had given her a shot. "This will make the sensations feel more intense and will hasten your expiration during the procedure." After a moment, he touched her on the belly, her skin afire from the sensation. Her abdomen and hips wiggled by reflex, her body yearning for more. At that moment, she wanted the doctor's hand to slowly work itself down between her legs but she couldn't ask. Her hips kept rotating upward, as if seeking a lover's touch.

They dropped a panel in the table right under her hips and started strapping devices in place. She could feel her buttocks partially unsupported on the table. The doctor explained what each device was for as he added them. One was for clitoral stimulation, another was for insertion in her vagina, another was for anal stimulation. Shelley asked for them not to use that one. The doctor again reminded her that she had already donated herself to the project. She was hers, completely.

She looked up at the doctor through tears and asked, "How does this work? This is going to end my life humanely?"

The doctor stopped, looked down and smiled. "Yes," he said reassuringly, "My thesis was that women brought to intense climax over a period of time with the addition of certain drugs, would bring about an end to her life, but with a pleasurable sensation. We will, in effect, but giving you orgasms until you have a heart attack and expire. But you won't feel the pain that would normally go with the end. What you'll feel is a succession of orgasms until you think you're passing out. Trust me; you won't mind the end at all while we're doing this to you. You saw this morning's subject. She begged us not to start, but once we did, she begged us to continue."

Shelley laid back and felt them attaching various devices to her body. Resigned to her fate now, she asked the doctor to explain what was going to happen. He told her that they'd stimulate her body in various ways, bring her to climax several times, and then push her well beyond what she would have ever thought possible. Somewhere in the process, her heart would stop and to her, it would feel like she drifted off to sleep. She asked about afterwards, and the doctor reluctantly explained after they let her lay there a while, they'd wheel her off for a full autopsy then would retuned the remains however she saw fit. Most, they told her, went home in an urn. The doctor noticed her body slowly rocking on the table, probably a reaction to the drug. He knew that just the breezes in the room passing over her body would be enough to drive her crazy. Her body was desperately seeking release of the passion she was building within her.

The fear strangely exited her. She still tugged at the straps and could feel a wetness growing inside her. Her life would end very soon but several people would watch her writhe naked, strapped to a table until she came so much it killed her.

The doctor hooked up a device that barely kissed her womanly lips and inserted a rubber shaft from the other end, it just touched the opening of her passions, and she shook from the sensation. The doctor smiled a little, knowing that she'd be in utter ecstasy soon. After all the connections were made, the orderly said they were ready.

"Shelley," The doctor asked while leaning over her, "Is there anything you'd like to say, any last words to carry to your family?"

She stammered, now realizing the moment had come. "No, they knew I was coming here to end it, but they didn't support the decision. They wouldn't want to know I... died this way."

The doctor's fingertips went around the outline of her jaw, down her neck, between her breasts, down the centerline of her ribs, over her abdomen and stopped inches from the opening of her womanhood. She squirmed against the bonds, sighing uncontrollably. The doctor looked at her face and said, "Shelley, if we released you at this moment, what would you do? Would you run away?" Shelley's voice was raspy now, her breathing hard for her to control. She said between gulps of air, "No, I'd jump one of you. Whatever you gave me, I have to be fucked. Oh God please, you must give me what I need. Kill me if you have to but please God, make me come first..."

The doctor smiled and said, "We're going to give you that and oh so much more. This is going to be the ultimate expression of your life. Revel in it. I envy you Shelley. Male subjects don't react like females, that why we can only use women for this procedure. Otherwise, I'd have strapped myself into this machine long ago." The doctor turned and Shelley heard the machines kick in. First, her nipples were rubbed by two rollers over her breasts, followed soon by a roller spinning across her clit. Her breathing became fluttered at the sensations all at once. She'd made love before, but it was never like this.

Every nerve ending in her body was pure electricity. The devices were working her in ways she never thought possible. Soon she was building up for a climax, holding on for as long as she could, gasping for air. The doctor leaned over and whispered, "Just give in Shelley, let yourself experience this, you're going to come several times, I promise." His words broke her concentration, and she screamed out as her body convulsed under an orgasm unlike she'd ever experienced before. For a moment body lost its rigidity as she basked in the sensations, but the devices were soon working her into another frenzy. Her heart was hammering inside her chest and she could feel every pore soaking her in sweat. Moments before, she was so self conscious of being naked in front of strangers. Right now, she would have been fine with being fucked by either of them as many times as they could. She wanted as much as the process could give her.

Her breathing seemed more difficult but it was hard to tell with the sensations that were going through her. She started wiggling against her bonds again as another wave of passion soon built. "Oh.... Oh God!" she stammered as she built to a second climax. Soon, she could feel something slowly probing into her anus. She clenched her buttocks for a moment but soon allowed the device to probe her where no man was ever allowed. It was warm and gentle, massaging her from the inside, much like the vaginal probe. She'd wished she had let a man take her there if it was supposed to feel this way. Her entire body twisted against the straps, almost leaping off the table from time to time as she came again and again. Her cries became shorter as she found getting enough air was getting difficult. Her body was overloaded with the sensations. Her head rolled to the right and she saw the orderly and the doctor, standing there, watching her take all the devices could give. She didn't think her body would take too much more of this and mouthed the words, "take me," but no words came out. She was so groggy now, she wasn't sure if she meant for them to make love to her or kill her. Either way, she didn't care.

Her last thoughts were of the other woman she'd seen. Had she walked in on the subject before her, looking at another dead, nude woman strapped to a table? Was she that scared as she laid down and let them prepare her for her own death? Was she going through this much pleasure as she passed on? Shelly's last clear thought was "God, how I hope she went out just like this." She wished she had seen the previous girl go out like this. Shelley thought she would have willingly jumped on the table had she seen the previous subject go through the procedure.

Drenched in her sweat by this time, Shelley was screaming as her body involuntarily jerked and twitched under the sensations. The doctor and orderly stood by and watched as her screams of passions were chopped slightly, with a gurgling sound. They knew it was any time now. Her twitches became more violent, she tried to form words and her eyes were as large as saucers, trying to make sense of what was happening to her. The doctor wondered if she knew she was dying at that moment. The machine continued to probe and stroke her sweat-soaked form.

Shelley's eyes rolled back again as she came for the fifth time. She seemed to be mouthing something but no words came out. The orderly had watched several young women go in this fashion but it never ceased to arouse him in the darkest recesses of his mind. A beautiful woman bares her body and allows them to make her orgasm until she dies from it. He never got enough of watching it happen.

Her mouth opened, desperate to say something, but her lips quivered. Then her teeth clenched. Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably. "It's time," the doctor whispered to the orderly as Shelley's body again arched forward in her bonds, twitched again for a moment, and then collapsed onto the table. The machines continued on for a minute but her body didn't respond. Shelley Copper had given her life for science.

The orderly switched off the machines as the doctor checked her pulse and heart. Nothing. It was all over. They always kept the subjects strapped in for an hour and checked vitals again just to be sure before they started the autopsy. The previous subject was already being prepared for that as the doctor walked out of the room.

The orderly was alone with Shelley. Her eyes were wide open, her faced locked in the expression she'd last had, in complete ecstasy. He closed her eyes and pulled her chin up to close her mouth. He took out a towel out to wipe her down, but realized her pores would continue to drain for a few more minutes. He walked out of the room, leaving her dead body strapped in place.

A few minutes later, another young woman, the final subject, walked by the door and peeked inside. Her eyes grew huge at the sight of Shelley. A beautiful young woman was dead, naked and strapped to a table. She would find out soon enough what it meant to be a participant to the study...