The Study Fucker: Alyssa

Story Info
The Study Fucker gets interracial.
963 words
3.39
15.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, David here. I've got another Study Fucker story for you. This time I bang Alyssa Monroe.

But first, my usual background info. I'm a student at Wayne State University on a Basketball scholarship. I have four female friends (Uhuva Blumenfield, Tina O'Reily, Alyssa Monroe, and Jeanette Ulahmed) who I've known since High School or longer and are four of the hottest women on campus. I'd decided to bang them each at private "study" sessions, but I wanted them to come to me. I fucked Uhuva around midterms our first year. Then, around finals our second semester, Tina and I got it on at the basketball stadium.

Alyssa is a four-foot-eleven, one hundred pound Chaldean. She's also an aspiring dancer. Not your normal kind of stage dancer, but an all-around dancer who knows many different disciplines, from ballet to salsa to hip-hop. In fact, our second fall semester she was taking break dancing lessons along with her regular course work.

Around finals of that semester, Alyssa called me to ask for help with her studying. I had a feeling that Alyssa had been talking to Uhuva and Tina because she was rarely in trouble academically, as her parents had drilled good study habits into her. As thoughts of banging the spry little hottie flashed through my mind, I quickly agreed. She asked me to meet her at her single-occupant room at her co-ed dorm after her break dancing class.

I got to her dorm ten minutes early. It took me five to reach her room as it was on the fifth floor and the elevator was under repairs. As I waited there, I tried to look nonchalant. In reality I was getting hornier and hornier thinking about how I was going to bang Alyssa's brains out. I had just reached a scene where she was bouncing up and down like a superball on my dick and screaming like a runaway train when she showed up. I was actually so deep in my musings that she had to shake my shoulder to get my attention.

I turned to look into the deep brown eyes of the tiny hottie. She was wearing a black belly-shirt and tight black jeans. Her long hair was in a single braid down the center of her back and the top of her head was covered by a black baseball cap. Her pearl-white teeth flashed in a grin that provided an interesting contrast with her tanned skin. "Thanks for doing this, David," she said. "I hope you weren't waiting long."

"A few minutes." I replied.

"Sorry," she said. Then she unlocked her door and waved me inside with a sly grin, saying, and "Well, let's get busy."

I walked inside, and she followed. After we were both inside the door, she turned, and closed and locked it. I turned to her, and before I could even blink, she jumped on me, wrapping her arms and legs around my torso and fitting her mouth to mine in a deep, hungry kiss. Having expected this, I immediately wrapped my arms around her and kissed back.

When she came up for air, I said, "Let me guess, you've been talking to Uhuva and Tina."

She smiled, "After their descriptions of being with you, I knew I had to get some for myself."

"I was hoping you'd say that." I replied.

She hopped down and began undoing her jeans. I reached for her hands and said, "Let me."

She stopped and let me free her of the tight black denim. As I eased them down her legs, I realized she hadn't worn panties. Her shaved, glistening pussy winked lewdly back at me. I finished removing her pants, then hooked my arms under her legs, grabbed her ass, and stood up lifting her to my mouth. She hooked her legs over my shoulders as I began to eat her out.

As I delved into her pussy, she grabbed the back of my head and held on for dear life as she began to moan in pleasure.

"Oh yeah, eat that pussy, baby. Mmmmhh. Make me cum with that tongue, that's it. Yeah, Yeah, YEAH, OH YEAH!!! I'M CUMMINNGGG! NGHHH!"

I put her down, and she wobbled a bit, trying to catch her breath. While she did that, I removed my pants and underwear. My ten-inch-long, one-inch-thick cock sprang up, fully hard. I began to back towards her bed, but she had other ideas.

In a flash, she ran to me and jumped back up. With a wicked grin she said, "I want to do it standing."

I grinned back and cupped her ass, "What the lady wants, the lady gets."

I lowered her onto my cock, and she gasped and moaned as her small pussy was stretched by my monster. She was so unused to a cock my size that she came by the time I was completely inside her.

She unhooked one hand from behind my neck and pulled up her shirt, revealing braless A-cup tits.

"Suck my tits." she demanded. I put my mouth on her right tit as I began to slowly, steadily fuck her.

"Oh yeah. That big dick feels so good in my tight, little pussy. God yeah, fuck me with that big cock."

She came twice more before asking to switch to another position. Without a word, I pulled her off, set her down, and turned her to the wall, reentering her from behind.

After a few more orgasms, I felt myself nearing the edge.

"Alyssa, I'm gonna cum."

"'Cum on my face, baby."

I pulled out and she turned around and dropped to her knees. A couple jerks, and I unloaded on her pretty little face.

She looked up at me, "Thanks."

"Thank you." I replied.

THE END