The Study Group Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen walked back into my conference room. I hadn't noticed before that there was something quite sexy about her walk. Sitting down again, Karen flashed one of those incredible smiles and fixed me with her green eyes.

"I'm overloading you with details," she said. "The whole, detailed story is fun, but you are probably wondering why I'm telling you, and I'm using up your time. I'd love to tell you the whole story about JSGFT some time," she said, flashing an even warmer smile, "but you probably want me to get to the point."

I made a non-committal noise that could be interpreted as she wished. At that moment, I was happy to keep listening to her the rest of the day.

"Anyway," Karen resumed, "when we showed up at Pendleton, we were given another opportunity to back out. No one did, and they gave us those agreements to sign. We did about two months of training and the JSGFT went active. We were all transferred to the DC area. A lot of what I did was to receive a pretty high-level education on terrorism. I met with people from all of our agencies dealing with it, and the British, French, Israelis, and so on. The other girls were doing the same. We assembled regularly for more training both around DC and in other parts of the country. We did most of our training in the buff. There were not many real missions. I went on one up in Idaho and I know MaryLou did one overseas."

Karen took another sip of water. "Still, it was actually fun. Our two-year hitch expired last spring. We were given the option to re-up for another two years and all 38 of us did." Karen chuckled. "I guess, as part of the selection process, the Government figured out how to identify latent exhibitionists."

"Then there were came the political conventions last summer. The Democrats nominated a woman for President: Governor Warren. You probably remember that, after Trout was formally nominated for a second term in August, all those polls came out showing him 20 points behind Warren. In September, we were told that JSGFT was being 'suspended' and we were to return to our former duties."

"I went back to the FBI in San Francisco, but something was different. My SAIC treated me differently. I got the pay raises and I know my record shows all of the work I did with those other agencies on terrorism, but there was no Presidential commendation. After Warren won the election, I was transferred to the office here. This is a great town, but I have a lot of training on terrorism and have a lot of experience with evasion of export restrictions. Those cases aren't handled here. I'm working on stolen auto parts crossing state lines. This office has one potentially juicy government corruption case and I'm not allowed anywhere near it."

"I know that the same thing has happened to MaryLou and the other girls whom I've talked to. MaryLou is at Camp LeJeune now inventorying equipment. She should have made major by now. All of our careers have stalled. MaryLou has a plan, but we will need your help."

"I'm ok from what I've heard so far," I said. "What is the plan and what do you want me to do?"

"MaryLou is coming in to visit for the weekend. She's staying with me. I'm renting a townhouse condo on the east side. It is nice really. My back patio and yard are secluded. I think that it would be best if the three of us talked. Could you come at to my place at 10:00 Saturday morning?"

I agreed. Karen wrote down her address for me and walked out. I still wasn't sure what this was about, but I'd at least have another meeting with a really beautiful woman.

Since I also lived on the east side, it only took me a few minutes to drive to Karen's condo that Saturday morning. Since it was a Saturday, and a warm and sunny day, I substituted a sport coat and tie for the customary suit. Karen answered her door in a short, floral print sundress. She looked better than I had remembered.

"Punctual is good," Karen said. "MaryLou is sitting on the patio. Let me show you back there."

We walked through a nicely furnished dining room/living room and then through a sliding glass door onto Karen's patio. She had about 40 yards of backyard with woods on two sides. The third side of the yard was open, but, the way the condo buildings were arranged, no other structures were visible.

MaryLou was also wearing a short sundress. She stood as we walked onto the patio. Karen made introductions and we shook hands. In the face, MaryLou did look a little like Sandra Bullock, an effect accentuate by hr short black hair. MaryLou was a small woman, several inches shorter than Karen and not much figure noticeable. What I did notice were very defined muscular arms and legs. While Karen usually projected an appearance of calm control, the first word the entered my mind on meeting MaryLou was "intense." I imagined that I could see fires burning in each of MaryLou's brown eyes. She was almost intimidating. We sat down.

I started the conversation, "I've thought about this some and there could be a sexual harassment claim possible."

MaryLou cut me off. "With respect, counselor, I think that is pissing up a rope. We volunteered. We had tons of chances to back out. We re-upped."

A bit more forcefully, I replied, "I know that. I wasn't thinking about your work in JSGFT itself, but how you have been treated since that program was suspended. It is an unusual situation, but I think that we could persuade a jury that you're being disadvantaged in your careers for volunteering to go nude while males likely wouldn't have been."

"I get it," MaryLou said. "But, I have no doubt that the Marines and FBI can make up tons of seemingly legitimate reasons why we've been side-tracked. Supposedly, our superiors have no idea what we really did in the JSGFT. That's horseshit. They know, but good luck proving it."

"Ok," I said, a bit testily. "What was it that you had in mind?"

"We see another track entirely," MaryLou replied. "However, if our idea works out, it will likely mean us taking our clothes off in front of a lot more people to get the full benefit. When we did that in JSGFT, we spent a lot of time nude with male drivers, helo pilots, and other support people who always stayed clothed. This time around, if I'm going to bare ass, so is my support."

Where she was going was obvious, but I asked anyway: "Would you like me to strip down here?"

Karen had stayed quiet, but now said, "It's a question of trust, Harry."

I didn't say anything else. I stood up, took off my jacket, and laid it on the patio table. The tie went on top of the jacket. I eased my shoes off and then unbuttoned my shirt. My trousers followed my tie and shit onto the table. I paused a beat and then slid down my boxers. I put them on the table as well and stood nude facing the two women.

Karen and MaryLou looked over my front thoroughly. Finally, Karen said, "Harry, you look very good naked."

MaryLou added, "Not a bad dick for an old guy."

I let them look for another couple of moments. Then I sat down. Karen smiled at me. "I knew you'd do it. Amy told me that she didn't think that you had any problem being nude." Then, Karen turned to MaryLou and asked, "Should we get comfortable?" MaryLou nodded.

Both women stood up and grasped the hems of their dresses. As Karen and MaryLou pulled their dresses over their heads, I was not surprised to see that neither lady wore anything underneath. Karen looked every bit as good naked as I had thought that she would. MaryLou looked better naked. She didn't have much chest or ass, but, naked she looked good with all of her taut muscle visible beneath her skin.

"Now that we're all in uniform," MaryLou said, "we can talk. What we think is that, if the truth about JSGFT goes public, we ought to be able to sell our stories as members, do personal appearances. Hell, it if pays enough, I'll do live TV nude at half-time of the Superbowl."

"As you appreciate, Harry, the problem," Karen started, "is that we cannot be the people who take it public. Amy thought that you have connections in the Warren Administration. We are hoping that you can induce them to do an investigation that will bring the truth about JSGFT out."

"I do know some people," I said. "The issue which I see is that Trout and his people are old news. I'm not sure what the current administration gains by embarrassing their predecessor."

"What if we can tie in Majority Leader McDonald and Speaker Rhoden?" MaryLou asked.

I raised my eyebrows.

Karen responded, "They knew the truth about JSGFT. Just after we finished our initial training at Pendleton, they brought us all to Washington and put us up in a hotel. Wilder called us together in the hotel that night. She said that we were going to the White House the next day to meet the President. She said to wear a little make-up and try to look our best. They had developed these things they called 'pre-op suits' for us to wear on the way to an operation. Basically, they were warm-up suits held together with Velcro so that we could strip them off easily. Wilder said we'd wear pre-op suits to the White House and, when she gave the order "present uniforms" we were to strip them off. Trout wanted to see our bare tits and cunts."

MaryLou picked up the story. "They loaded us into a bus the next morning in our pre-op suits and we road to the White House, through an open gate, and in. It was a nice day. We got off of the bus and marched behind Wilder around to a lawn, the Rose Garden or something. We lined up across the lawn. The Trout and some other men walked out of the White House. I recognized McDonald and Rhoden. Then Wilder gave the order and we stripped off our pre-ops."

Karen was smiling as she gave the next part of the story. "We're all standing there, at attention, buck naked on a White House lawn. Trout, McDonald, Rhoden, and the other men walked slowly in front of us. Each one was fondling and fingering us with his eyes. The Trout made a short speech were he thanked us for sacrificing our modesty for our country and looking great doing it. Geez!"

MaryLou finished off. "They marched us, naked, through the White House to where the bus had moved. A bunch of White House staff saw us and I'll bet some are still there. We got on the bus and then a couple of Secret Service guys brought our pre-op suits, all jumbled up. We had to sort of whose was whose."

"Ok," I said, "I can see some benefit to the Administration in implicating McDonald and Rhoden in this. I know who I can call." I was about to go on, but MaryLou cut me off.

"Great. Here's the deal: once this goes public, Karen and I and maybe one or two others resign our jobs and go public that we were JSGFT members. We put the word out that we're open to selling our story, do interviews, etc. You review all that stuff and you get 15% of what we get. If you can get us any compensation from the Government, which I doubt, you keep 35%. Meetings between us we all do in the nude. If someone wants us to do an interview or an appearance nude, we'll do it, but you're coming too and you're nude too. Deal?"

I thought about it for several minutes. MaryLou seemed quite disinterested in my answer, but Karen was looking at me intently. Finally, I thought, "what the hell, if nothing else I get to spend some time nude with a couple of interesting women." "Deal," I said.

Karen gave me another of those overwhelming smiles. She stood up, which looked even better. "Let's have drinks. Can I get you a beer Harry?"

I said yes. MaryLou asked for beer also. Karen walked through the glass door into her condo.

"Doesn't she have a great ass?" MaryLou asked.

"She certainly does," I answered.

12