The Study Group Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After setting out the breakfast, the woman turned to me and said, "Ms. Jillian 9one of the assistant producers) asked us to bring this to you. She said that you had a long night."

There really wasn't any privacy on this island.

I awoke the ladies and we shared breakfast. After breakfast, we lay by the beach for an hour or so. Then, MaryLou decided that we all needed some PT. She led us through a fairly strenuous hour of running on the beach, swimming, and calisthenics. Thankfully, I was in reasonably good shape. However, Karen's good-natured accusation that I was in the rear the whole time so that I could watch their bare asses was only partially true.

The rest of the day was given over to pure relaxation. Art, the head producer, came to visit us at the cabin around 5:30 p.m. He said that the next day, and possibly some of Wednesday, would be spent taping the interviews. The ladies needed to be in the Casuarinas Room in the main building by 8:30 in the morning.

Then Art looked at me. He added, with some evident distaste, "Oh, yeah, you too."

We made in an early night. Carrie and MaryLou took one bed. Karen and I shared the other.

The four us arrived in the meeting room the next morning. A surprising number of TV people were scurrying around. In the center of the room, three chairs were lined up facing a fourth chair. One of the assistant producers explained that the ladies would be sitting in the three chairs facing the interviewer, who would sit in the fourth.

"What about Harry?" Karen asked.

"We'd like him somewhere off-camera," was the response.

"Negative," MaryLou ordered. "He's with us throughout this."

With some consternation, another chair was produced and placed in the line. The ladies sat down with MaryLou in the middle and Carrie and Karen to her right and left. Karen gestured for me to take the empty chair next to her.

After we had been seated, the interviewer appeared. She was a mildly attractive "freelance" journalist who had been doing more entertainment-oriented work since leaving one of the network's news departments. Sort of a female Geraldo, only better looking.

After some more fiddling about, an array of dazzling lights came on and taping of the interview began. For the first 90 minutes or so, the interviewer asked the ladies questions about how they had been recruited in the JSGFT, their training, and what they had done. The White House appearance was covered in detail, including the presence of the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House.

Because TV did not want anything disturbed by a breeze, the windows in the room were closed. There did not seem to be any air conditioning and, with the TV lights, it became quite warm. After about 90 minutes, the interviewer was looking a bit bedraggled and we took a break for her to redo her hair and make-up. Karen, MaryLou, Carrie, and I left the room to use the washroom and to get something to drink.

When the four of us walked back into the interview room, the cameras were already rolling and taped us walking in. That caught the ladies somewhat by surprise.

The taping stopped for a moment and Jillian said, "Don't worry. If we use that footage, we'll blur out your genitals."

"Don't do that!" Karen cried.

"What?" Jillian responded.

"When we were doing JSGFT, no one was blurring out our vaginas," Karen said. "People should see it as it was for us."

MaryLou added, "Enough cops, helicopter pilots, generals, members of Congress, and a President have seen my bare cunt. I'm not going to be upset if it is on TV."

This exchange apparently suggested a line of questioning to the interviewer. She started the session by asking, "Why do you think that you three women are the only members of the JSGFT to come forward publicly?"

After some thought, Karen answered. "I know that all of the girls in the JSGFT thought that they were doing their duty for their country as directed by the President. To a greater or lesser extent, I think all of the girls enjoyed going naked in places where people aren't supposed to be naked. But, I think that a lot of the girls are worried about a stigma, that people will see them as sluts because they took their clothes off for their country."

Carrie interjected, "We've all been stigmatized already. After the JSGFT was suspended and it became clear that Trout wasn't going to be re-elected, every girl I've talked to from the JSGFT had her career sidelined. We certainly did."

The interviewer pressed on, "Are the three of you concerned about being perceived, in Karen's words, as sluts?"

MaryLou answered. "I did what my commander-in-chief asked me to do. If that causes someone to think less of me, that is the other person's problem not mine. I did my duty."

Karen added, "It was also important for this to come to light. It is something that is fairly difficult to believe. I think it was important for identifiable individuals to stand up and say 'This happened, I was part of it.'"

"But," the interviewer went on, "the JSGFT is done. You're still going nude. You are nude right now."

Karen laughed. "We're nude right now because your network insisted that we do this program nude. But, if your question is do I enjoy being nude, the answer is yes, definitely."

Carrie and MaryLou nodded agreement.

The interviewer next tried the direct confrontation approach: "Are you exhibitionists?"

Carrie answered first. "If, by exhibitionist, you mean do I enjoy being seen in the nude, yes I do. I wouldn't have learned that about myself if I had not served in the JSGFT."

Karen picked-up the answer. "One thing I learned from being in the JSGFT is that society's insistence that everyone wear clothes all the time is just silly. Sure, it makes tons of sense to wear layers and layers if you are in Buffalo in the winter. There's no reason in the world why anyone needs to wear a thing on this island."

MaryLou interjected, "If everyone went nude most of the time, perhaps we'd see less of the obesity that has become an epidemic in our country."

Carrie added to the answer, and spread her legs as she did so, "If you are asking whether I get a sexual thrill when people see my bare breasts, buttocks, or vagina; I suppose that I do. I don't think that there is any harm in that. I think that I look pretty good naked. If people are offended by my nude body, they can look away. I certainly never force anyone to look at me."

Karen closed the answer. "I've put a lot of work into my body. When someone looks at my naked body they see something that I did, not something I just bought somewhere. Why shouldn't I be proud of that? Besides, being seen naked feels wonderful. You ought to try it." Karen gave the interviewer and the camera one of her better smiles.

The interviewer was obviously put off of her pace by Karen's suggestion that she go nude. As a diversion, she turned to me.

"Mr. Stone," the interviewer asked, "you were not part of the JSGFT. Why are you sitting here naked?"

Before I had a chance to answer, MaryLou answered in her low but firm command voice. "Mr. Stone was not in the JSGFT. That was a problem as I think men should have experienced what we experienced. But, Harry is an integral part of our team for dealing with the consequences of our service in the JSGFT. We insisted that he be here to support us and we felt that it was very important for him to be nude so that he has a sense of what we have done."

Karen added, "Do you have a problem with Harry being naked? I think that he's kind of hot."

This wasn't going the direction that interviewer had intended. She took another run at me.

"Mr. Stone, does it bother you at all that images of your naked body will be on national television when this program airs?"

"No," I answered. "If these great ladies can do it, so can I. Besides, Ms. Clyde is correct. It feels pretty good to be naked. You should try it."

The interviewer tried to put us back on the defensive. "Is there a sexual relationship between any of you, or all of you?"

Karen laughed. "Are we under oath?"

MaryLou gave a straighter, but still indirect, answer. "Karen, Carrie, and I have been through some very intense experiences together and that forms a very, very strong bond. Harry hasn't shared all of those experiences with us, but he has been a crucial support to all three of us. I consider the three people sitting beside me to be my closet friends and I would trust any of them with my life."

Carrie said, "The three people sitting here naked with me are probably the best people whom I've met in my life. I care greatly about them and there is no doubt in my mind that they care about me."

The interviewer turned to me and glared.

I decided to take the same tack. Gesturing to my right, I said "these three ladies are among the brightest and best in our country. They are also three very kind and caring people. Regardless of what they are or are not wearing, everyone should respect them. I certainly do. I have had the privilege of sharing in their lives for the last year or so. When you get to know Karen, MaryLou, and Carrie, it is impossible not to love them."

The heat and a bit of frustration had the interviewer looking less than her best again. We broke for lunch.

As we ate, Carrie said, "You know, I'm actually having fun with this."

Karen retorted, "You're just getting off on the thought that your bare pussy will be on national TV."

Carrie smiled. "Maybe I am. What's wrong with that? Don't you even think about saying that doesn't excite you."

MaryLou asked, "Harry, what about you? How do you feel about this? Are you pissed at us for insisting that you had to get naked and be with us?"

I answered her question very truthfully. "I can't conceive of a circumstance in which I would be angry at any of you. This is interesting and, yes, I'm having fun. But, I wouldn't want to do this with anyone other than you three."

Karen smiled. "Wise answer Harry."

When we started the first afternoon session, the interviewer looked even more irritated than she had been at the finish in the morning. Her questions were pretty innocuous, aimed at trying to build some sort of conspiracy theory.

The interviewer wrapped up the first afternoon session by asking, "Was there any defense or law enforcement justification for the JSGFT?"

In unison, the ladies answered "No!"

"Why do you think that the Trout Administration formed the JSGFT?"

Karen answered that one. "I think some men who never got over their adolescent fantasies got into positions of power where those fantasies could be brought to life."

"Why did you serve in the JSGFT?"

For MaryLou, that was a softball. "I was taught that you follow the instructions of your superiors. The highest authority in the land wanted this done. I thought that it was my duty."

The break between sessions in the afternoon was considerably longer than the morning break. When we resumed, the interviewer was obviously unhappy, but she also had an air of resignation. She was also holding a hand mike, as we had been doing, instead of the small microphone that had been clipped to her top.

She started the session by saying, "This morning, I asked you about your feelings about going nude. A couple of you suggested that I needed to be nude myself to understand your attitude towards it. I think that you have a point."

With that, she laid her microphone on the floor, stood up, and undressed. I noted that the cameras were on throughout her strip. Nude, she compared very unfavorably to Karen, MaryLou, and Carrie; although she was a damn sight better looking than I am. After standing nude for a moment, the interviewer turned her back to us and bent over to pick up her microphone. Her pussy and her rosebud were open to view. I'd seen better. I was sharing a cabin with much, much better. Then she turned back to face us, smiled, and sat down.

The interview went on about the JSGFT. I had little to say. After another hour or so had droned on, and apropos of nothing, the interviewer threw one at me from left field.

"Mr. Stone, after I undressed, I turned my back to you and bent over, fully exposing myself to you. Did you like that?"

I answered, "Ma'am, it is my firm belief that every lady is beautiful when she's nude. I freely admit that I appreciate beauty. How did you feel about that?"

For the first time, the interviewer seemed to loosen slightly and she almost smiled. Very softly, she said something that I thought guaranteed that this part of the interview would not air: "I enjoyed it."

The taping was stopped for a moment while Jillian came out and handed the interviewer a clipboard with what I assumed were the producers' follow-up questions. During that pause, Karen moved her chair over so that it was touching mine.

As the interviewer started up again, Karen reached into my lap and started to run her index finger over my dick. It quickly became apparent to me that Karen was trying to get me hard. She was succeeding too.

Finally, the interview ended. All four of us stood up. Off tape now, the interviewer said, "You were right. It was nicer to do this nude."

The interviewer turned to me. Noticing my hard-on, she blurted, "Oh, my!"

I started to mumble an apology or excuse. Karen was standing next to me. She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Let her think it was her."

12