The Study Group Slut: Frustration

Story Info
Brian explores his limits.
4.2k words
4.32
39.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menensia
menensia
78 Followers

She shifted in her sleep and kicked Brian hard enough to wake him. He opened his eyes halfway to near-blackness. Where am I again? He thought. Sara sighed and rolled away from him, and he remembered. That's right, I'm camping with the crew. Zach, Aaron, Justin, Mary, Sara, and himself were out at the lake, having a last bash before Justin and Aaron left for the summer. They had three 2-person tents, and had decided to draw straws for the sleeping arrangements. He had hoped to room with Zach so they could have a little heart-to-heart about Jess -- but Sara was hilarious when drunk and they had had a great time.

After the party last Friday he couldn't seem to talk to Jess, let alone ask her out again. Zach had always rubbed him a little the wrong way, but lately he'd been grating on him. I would still have a shot if it weren't for him. Brian thought. I should beat the shit out of him for what he did to her, what he made me do to her.

But he knew he wouldn't. He had taken Jess because he wanted to. He wanted to wrap his hands around her pretty little throat and force her down onto the bed. She had been ridiculously wet and tighter than he'd imagined -- and more of a slut than he could have dreamed of. But in the light of day...he didn't think he could face her. She was sweet and smart and one of his best friends, and he'd treated her like a fucktoy. And she'd liked it.

Worse, he liked it.

Great. He thought. Now I'm upset and horny. He got up and went to grab a water bottle from the cooler, downing half of it at once. He wobbled a bit on his feet, still drunk from the night's festivities. Damn, I'm gonna be hungover in the morning. Whatever. He shivered in the night chill, going back to his tent. He unzipped the flap and the moonlight poured in, and he paused to admire her for a moment. The light illuminated Sara's sleeping form. Lying on her side and facing the opening, Brian could see how beautiful she was. She had taken off her pants and bra before climbing into her sleeping bag, and the tank top she wore was half off of one shoulder.

Brian vigorously shook his head to clear it. It's just Sara. I've seen her like this a million times. He thought, climbing into the tent and rolling away from her. But it wasn't true. He'd seen her in sweaters without a bra, sure. And he'd seen her napping on campus a dozen times...but this was different. He rolled back over and realized just how small the tent was. He was inches from her softly curved face and could see a half-smile forming there. He smiled in spite of himself, and his eyes returned to the strap of her tank top. He could clearly see her hard nipples through the thin material, teasing him. She knew it was chilly tonight. He could feel his arousal growing as he stared. It's nearly off anyway, he thought, I could just...

He raised his hand to her face, feeling the softness of her skin. She sighed softly and her smile deepened. He traced her neck lightly and gently brushed the strap off of her shoulder. The tank top fell perfectly to expose her right breast. Oh, god. He was driven by pure instinct as he moved his hand to her lower back and pulled her closer to him, closing his mouth around her exposed nipple. She moaned and shifted one hand to his hip, pulling him closer in her dream state. He sucked hungrily, raising his other hand to squeeze and pull on her left nipple. As he savagely twisted, she yipped and her eyes flew open.

"B-Brian?" Sara said, getting her bearings. Brian bit her nipple, hard. She yipped again, in genuine pain this time. "Brian, what the fuck?" He looked up at her, loosening his grip on her chest for a moment. He sucked gently and flicked his tongue on her sensitive nipples, raising his eyebrows in a way that said "Do you really want me to stop?"

"Brian, cut the shit. What the hell are you doing?" She was getting increasingly aggravated now, and the volume of her voice was increasing. Fuck. Brian thought. I know she's enjoying it, the way she was moaning told me how turned on she is. "Brian, you've got to stop right FUCKING now. DO YOU HEA-" When Sara started to yell something flipped in Brian. He stopped pulling and sucking on her tits to shut her up. One hand clamped onto her mouth while the other went to her throat. He tightened his grip until her breath came out in a wheeze and he could see the fear in her eyes. Good.

"Yes, Sara, I hear you. And the way I see it, I don't have to stop anything," Brian said. Sara swallowed hard under his hand, and struggled against his weight. She couldn't scream so she clawed at his arm to get him off of her throat. She felt him lift his hand off of her mouth and felt hope that he would drop it and they could go back to sleep. Her hope lived only a moment as he brought his hand down on her face, hard. With his other hand on her throat, she couldn't even turn her head to the side to lessen the impact. She could tell he hit her hard enough to leave a handprint -- but was too focused on breathing to really feel the sting.

"Do I have your attention now?" Brian asked. She looked up into his face wide-eyed and scared. This was not the Brian she knew. Sweet Brian, who held the door for her. Gentle Brian, who always made sure she was holding it together during long weeks. She looked into his eyes, and saw no kindness or consideration. She saw only lust.

Her eyes bulged as he squeezed her throat harder. "I asked you a question, Sara." He snarled, his voice low and menacing. "Do I have your attention, whore?" Sara had never been called a whore in her life, but the lack of blood flow to her brain made it seem very important she answer him correctly. She nodded her head as much as she could under his grip, and he loosened enough to chase the clouds from her vision.

Brian had completely lost control. He knew he should stop, should let her up and apologize, should sleep outside and let her have the tent to herself. But she's mine. He thought. Now that he'd had a taste of rough sex, he was a natural Dom. When they were at school Sara was one of his best friends. But here, the girl struggling under his hand wasn't Sara. She's my whore, even if she doesn't know it yet. Her pretty little neck is just asking for my hands around it, and those tits... he pushed Sara over onto her back and straddled her, pinning her arms with his knees. He released her throat and she gasped and gulped air. He raised his hand menacingly and she cowered back into her sleeping bag an inch. Such a timid slut. I can break her of that.

"If you try to scream again, I'll hit you twice as hard. Do you understand me?" She nodded again, slowly. "Speak when spoken to, whore. Do you understand me?" He repeated.

"I'm not a who-" Sara's indignant reply was cut off with another slap to the face. With nothing to distract, she felt the full force of the blow and had to take deep breaths to stop her ears from ringing.

"I'm not going to ask you again," His tone was nonchalant now, as if he was asking the time.

"Yes." She said, quietly.

"Yes, Sir," He corrected.

"You want me to call you wha-" she started to protest but a slight raise of his hand was all it took to shut her up. "Yes, sir! I understand you sir."

How quickly they can learn when given proper motivation. He thought. I really do have a knack for this. If this is what Jess likes...I might have a shot after all. But I suppose practice makes perfect. He smiled at his joke and turned his attention back to Sara, now starting to tear up underneath him. He softened a bit, and stroked the side of her face more gently. He bit his lower lip, and leaned in until his lips were a breath away from hers. "That's a good girl," He said, before pushing into the kiss.

She was surprised by how the gentle dexterity of his tongue paired with the force of his lips. He slipped one hand down to her ass, tangling the other behind her head to twine his fingers into her hair. She started to kiss him back as he held her close, forcing her to let him in. She didn't want to be enjoying herself, but she felt a shiver deep in her thighs. His hand released its grip on her ass, trailing slowly around to the front. He hovered over her clit, making her wait with anticipation before sliding his forefinger along her slit.

She promised herself she wouldn't respond. Brian was a sick fucking bastard and she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her riled up. And to her credit, she tried. But christ, whoever he'd been fucking, he had learned well. He responded to the slightest tension in her body, her tiniest intake of breath in response to his slow and deliberate strokes. He slid down and pushed gently into her, relishing how wet she was getting. She couldn't help it -- she moaned into their kiss.

"Oh, so you're enjoying yourself now?" He asked. She shifted, trying to get away from his probing fingers. He yanked her hair back suddenly, forcing her to arch her back and gasp in pain. "Do you like it?" He asked, starting to pick up speed as he fingered her cunt. "Answer me, whore!" He demanded, pulling his finger out of her cunt and slapping her exposed pussy. The impact sent tingles through her whole body and she shuddered.

"Yes!" She cried, simultaneously hoping he wouldn't repeat the blow and wishing he would hit her harder. He kissed her deeply, then broke the kiss suddenly.

"I don't know if I believe you," He said playfully, then pulled her hair harder to wrench her head back even further. Such a pretty little neck. I should make a point of marking it up before we're through here. He slowed his fingers in her pussy, drawing them in and out slowly now, making her feel every push. He released his grip on her hair and moved his hand to the side of her face. She looked into his deep blue eyes and saw gentleness there. The kind of eyes a girl could fall in love with, if she looked too long. He brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face, then drew her forward into his kiss. It was soft, and long, and she lost herself into the tenderness he had.

He kissed the side of her mouth, then over to her earlobe. She could hear his heavy breathing as he nibbled and teased her, then he kissed down the side of her neck and onto her chest. He drew her left nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue expertly and sucking hard enough to make it harden. When he pulled back to admire his work, she groaned in protest. He smiled to himself and lowered back to her left side, interspersing small bites as he sucked on her heaving chest. As he heard her sigh, he bit down savagely. She yelped and he clamped a hand over her mouth. Picking up the pace in her sopping pussy, he bent over her and growled low in her ear.

"Apologize for the outburst and promise me it won't happen again." She looked up at him with fearful doe eyes and he softened a little. "It's okay, Sara. I just need you to be quiet so we don't disturb the others. You wouldn't want them walking in on us would you?" The last comment did the trick.

"No! I'm sorry, I'll try to be quieter," She blurted. He moved one hand back to her throat as a warning.

"There is no try, pet. I don't wanna hear anything above a whisper from you, or I'll silence you myself." As he spoke he squeezed harder and harder, releasing when he was through so she could respond. She blinked the spots away from her vision.

"I promise. I'll be quieter," She whispered. He slapped her across the face, hard.

"I promise, who?"

"I promise, Sir!" She said, still not daring to speak too loudly. But he believed her. She was coming along nicely. "Good." He returned to her chest and was pleasantly surprised to see her perky nipples still hard as iron, standing at attention and, consequently, very sensitive. She looked down into his eyes him as he bit down slowly, pleased to see her raising her own hand to her mouth to muffle her cries. "Good girl," He said, and began kissing down her stomach. "Good girls get rewarded,"

He paused over her clit, breathing hot and slow over her most sensitive spot to build anticipation. He pulled his other hand completely out of her, and she pushed up in protest. The unexpected tilt forced him to lick her and she gasped, lowering a hand to the back of his head to keep him where she wanted him. He pulled back immediately and slapped the area he had been tonguing. Although she jerked, she kept quiet. Wow. She's learning fast. This is going to be more fun than I thought it would be.

"Don't move towards me -- I'll please you when and if I think you deserve it. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." She said quietly, casting her eyes to the side as she moved her hand back to her side.

"Good girl," He said, and turned back to her cunt. With no warning, he plunged two fingers into her pussy and started lapping at her. He alternated long, deliberate licks with short hard flicks of his tongue. When he felt she wasn't animated enough he would nip ever so lightly to elicit a jump from her. He listened as she moaned, finding the right spot every time to push her up to the edge -- only to pull out and wait for her to relax. After the second time, he came back with three fingers, stretching her out and pushing her even closer to her limit.

This time when he felt her muscles tense he didn't stop, driving harder and harder with his tongue and relentless fingers until she was writhing and biting into her hand to keep quiet. She shuddered as her orgasm struck her, and Brian pushed as far into her as he could, feeling her pulse around his fingers as she came. When he pulled out, she breathed heavily. He wiped her juices off of his mouth enough to be neat, but drew her into a kiss to force her to taste herself on his tongue. When he pulled back, she looked into his eyes and didn't like what she saw there. She saw pride at his conquest, she saw power. And worst of all, she saw lust.

"Thank me," He said.

"Thank you, sir,"

"Good girl. My turn," He said, pulling off his boxers to release his fully erect member, standing at what had to be at least 7 inches. Open wide, and if I feel teeth you're going to wish I hadn't. He moved both hands to the back of her head, and shoved as much of his length as he could into her throat. More than half? Not bad. He pulled back and began to fuck her face like a fleshlight. I bet Jess could take all of it on her first try, He thought, never stopping his onslaught on Sara's throat. Doesn't matter, I'll make Sara take all of me -- she's turning out to be a better cumslut than I gave her credit for.

Sara struggled to breathe as her throat tried to accommodate the invader. It was taking all of her concentration to keep her lips over her teeth as he pushed the breath out of her. Saliva drooled from her mouth and onto her tits, shining like a layer of tanning oil. Suddenly, Brian pulled back altogether and for a blissful moment she was able to breathe. He looked down at her, and twined his fingers into her hair. His eyes softened again, and she nearly melted when he called her "Good girl,"

He smiled at her. She relaxed as she saw the smile, and he felt her body soften against his. Perfect. He pushed back in as hard as he could. The small amount of give provided when she relaxed finally let him push his cock into her pretty throat. He admired the bulge it made from the outside. "You can take it," He said softly. "That's a good girl. I know you can take it, be a good slut for me."

He waited until her face was a beautiful shade of red before pulling out agonizingly slowly. She gulped air and begged him. "Please, sir, no more. I can't breathe Sir."

Once again, perfect response. Damn maybe I've been looking at the wrong girl. "If you won't take me in your throat..." He trailed off as he positioned herself over her, his cock just brushing the entrance to her pussy.

"No!" She said, louder this time. He slapped her hard enough to leave a hand print on her cheek and she thought better of her response. "Please sir, not there. I can suck you off if you'll let me...I just need it a little slower, sir." He considered he options.

I'd love to see her work my cock in her mouth...but her pussy is right there. And if I give quarter now she'll think she can push me around. Nice Brian, Gentle Brian isn't here now, slut. He punctuated his last thought by pushing a fraction of an inch into her. She pulled away from him as much as she possibly could.

"Please, Sir." She said, and her voice dropped as she continued. "Please, sir. I've never done that before." He looked at her, surprised.

"You're a virgin?" He asked. She nodded. Sure, she'd had boyfriends before and had given plenty of blowjobs -- but she hadn't been with any of them long enough to get around to sex. She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes.

"Please, sir."

"Oh, Sara." He said, softly. He leaned forward and kissed her neck up to her ear. "That means you're going to be the tightest fuck I've had in years," Without breaking eye contact, he began pushing forward. She was deliciously tight, pushing against his intruding member. She squirmed, and pushed against his chest. He grabbed her arms by the wrist and pinned them on either side of her head, continuing into her. "I think you wanted this," He growled. "You're so wet there's a puddle in your sleeping bag and you've been moaning like a bitch in heat all night." He pushed harder, nearly three-fourths inside her at this point. She shook her head adamantly.

"In truth, it doesn't matter much what you say. Your body is screaming yes, and I'm going to take you any way I please." He shoved the rest of his length into her, covering her mouth to stifle her scream as he bottomed out on her cervix. "Submit." He said, pulling out quickly. He shoved back into her, forcing another scream and a shuddering sob. "Your cunt is mine. Thank me." She continued sobbing and he started pistoning in and out of her. He started twisting and pulling on her nipples, forcing more cries from her as her pussy took a beating from his massive cock. She was so tight it was as if she were gripping him with both hands as he continued pounding her. With a last hard push, he shoved into her and almost yelled "THANK ME, WHORE," as he held her there, paralyzed by the monster in her cunt.

"Th-Thank you, S-Sir," She stammered, trying desperately to get away from him, trying anything to push him out. He was too big for her virgin pussy, too big by far and she couldn't take much more of this. Thankfully, he pulled out. She breathed a sigh of relief before she felt him grip her hips and flip her over. He moved her like she weighed 5 pounds, and she shivered at the reminder of his strength.

"Good girl," He said, pulling her from her stomach up onto all fours. "I know this is hard for you, pet. So I'm going to do you a favor. I'm going to finish, so you can take a break for a little while."

"No, Brian, I'm not on birth control right now and you can't come insi-" He pulled his hand back and spanked her ass, liking the stinging feeling and the squeal she made as she felt the impact. He shoved her face down into her pillow, muffling her.

"Shut up," He said, lining up at her sopping pussy as he spoke. She pulled forward enough to get an inch or two away from him. She's putting up a helluva fight but I know she loves it. He traced her slit with one finger, tasting her as she dripped onto her thighs. "You're starting to sound ungrateful. I'm trying to be nice, but ungrateful sluts don't deserve that, do they?" He spanked her again, on the same spot as before to make sure she understood his point. "DO THEY?" He wrenched her head up by her hair.

"No! No S-Sir!" She said.

"You're right, slut." He said, pushing her face back down. "And ungrateful sluts don't get fucked in their cunts. And as tight as your pussy is, your ass is bound to be even tighter." He throbbed at the thought, but felt as Sara pushed back against him, trying desperately to keep him from following through on his threat. She didn't know how much more she could take, but she knew he'd split her in half if he tried to take her asshole. "That's a good girl. I'll even give you permission to scream, as long as you keep your head down and your ass up."

menensia
menensia
78 Followers
12