The Stuff of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He told me that he'd been doing it with you and if that was all right it was okay if he did it with me." Juliette said.

"He told me the same thing. You were so perfect I thought that you could do nothing wrong and if you and him was doing it, I wouldn't be doing anything wrong either."

"He has manipulated all of us and should be punished. I am going to the police and make a statement and I want you girls to back me up when the time comes. Will you do that?"

"Sure." They both replied in unison.

"Okay, we'd better be getting home, he'll be wanting his dinner on the table when he gets home." She came over to me and kissed me. "Thank you for all you've done, and the picture will look great when you've framed it."

"Can you come by in the morning to help me pick out a suitable frame?"

"Of course." I got another kiss good-bye.

"See, I told you they were doing it." Melinda said.

There was a loud banging on my front door early in the morning, and I staggered out of bed to answer it. There was a man there, a very angry man that I'd never seen before.

"You meddling bastard, I'll kill you." He pushed past me. "How dare you interfere in my affairs."

"Why don't you just calm down and tell me what your problem is."

"I'm not about to calm down. You had a visit from my three daughters yesterday afternoon and I don't know what you said to them, but they lied when I asked them where they'd been. They are telling me that I will have to do everything that they want me to. What do you say to that smartarse?"

"If I knew what you were on about maybe I'd know how to respond." I had to get him to admit to having sex with them so that I could back them up.

"It could have something to do with the little tarts, all three of them, Stephanie was the first to trick me into having sex with her. After she'd seduced me she told me that if I didn't keep doing it she'd go to the police and tell them that I'd raped her. Since then it's been one after the other, I'm getting that way that I don't know whether I can keep up with their demands. It begins as soon as I get home from work and sometimes it's two of them at the one time, I don't know where they've learnt all this filth, but last night they told me that they'd had enough of me, that I was past it and of no use to them anymore, and to make matters worse, they were going to the police and tell them that I'd forced them to have sex with me. Stephanie even said that she had receipts from an abortion clinic where she went to get rid of our baby, three times, can you believe that?"

"Why are you telling me all of this, what can I do? What have I done?"

"I don't know what it is that you said to them yesterday, but it must have been something to get them to turn on me like that."

"How do you know that they were here yesterday?" I was stalling for time here, I figured the longer he talked the better chance I had of calming him down.

"Stephanie told me that she was coming to see you about some photos that you'd taken of her, she said that she wanted copies. As for the other two, they weren't home when I got home a little early from work and all three of them arrived home in Stephanie's car, so they were all together."

"How do you know that they didn't meet somewhere else, it didn't have to be here."

"They were hiding something from me about where they'd been and what they'd been doing, but I could tell that they were up to something."

"Okay, they were here, but I said nothing to them. I know you won't believe that, but it's true. They all came here to have a portrait done of the three of them to give to you. I shouldn't be telling you this because it's supposed to be a surprise for you. As to the other matter, my hands are clean." I didn't actually admit that I knew about what they had planned.

"You will need to be careful with Stephanie in particular, all three of them are very adept at using sex to get what they want, but Stephanie has had a lot of practise. Don't say that I haven't warned you."

He left me confused, I wanted so much to believe the girls, to believe Stephanie, but what if there was some truth in what he'd just told me. Could I trust her anymore? Could I trust myself to act normally until I got to the bottom of this? How could I find out the truth? What was the truth? I had to find out, and fast. I made a phone call to a guy that I'd met a couple of times who had a way of finding out all sorts of things. "Hi John, it's Bradley Hudson, listen I need a huge favour. I want to get some information about a couple of girls that I met recently. I think that they're up to something that involves their big sister who's a friend of mine and their father. Do you think that you could use some of your electronic gizmos to listen in on their conversations without them knowing?"

"Just tell me the where and when of it and you'll have it all, chapter and verse."

I gave him Stephanie's address, yes she still stayed at home when she was in Australia, without telling him who it was. But I did swear him to secrecy, not that I needed to, I could trust him not to blab about his work, the fewer people who knew what he did, the better for his business.

Stephanie called in an hour or so after the phone call to look at frames. "Hi Darling, how are you today." She said as I let her in. Did she know or suspect something?

"Fine, come in and I'll show you something." I led her to where I had six of the framed nudes on my wall, even I had to admit that they were sensational.

"I can't believe how much better they came out in black and white, they are spectacular. What a pity no-one else will ever see them."

"They were only ever going to be for us, but if you want to pose for a couple of similar shots with your head obscured I might, with your permission of course, show them in an exhibition that I've been asked to put together by a gallery. If you don't agree that'll be the end of it."

"I'll think about it, no promises of course."

I showed her a selection of frames for the family portrait and she chose the one that I would have chosen, and waited while I fitted the print into it. I packaged it for her to take home but she was in no hurry, she had something else on her mind.

"I'm not wearing anything under this dress." She took my hand and placed it over a breast. With my hand there she pressed against me and kissed me, I could feel her nipple in the palm of my hand and my cock in the palm of hers. We forgot about the sofa in the studio, I led her to my bedroom with its hastily pulled up bed clothes that quickly became hastily pulled down bed clothes as we hit the sheets running. Her mouth and tongue travelled around my body finding places that had never before felt a mouth or tongue. I wondered briefly where she could have learned these skills but was enjoying it too much to care.

Following her example I put my mouth and tongue to use in exploring her body. After some time she grabbed my cock and led it between her legs, her pussy swallowed it whole and set about making life very pleasurable for it and me, so much so that by the time we'd reached our exhausted conclusion, I'd forgotten all about her father and his accusations. We stayed in bed and made love until well into the afternoon until, eventually she had to leave. "I could stay here with you forever, I don't have any commitments for at least three months. Would you like it if I stayed with you?"

"I'd love it but my bank manager wouldn't. If you stayed here with me I'd never get any work done and I'd go broke and lose everything."

"Except me, I could support you, and when I had to work you could be there with me as my official photographer slash publicist slash media liaison person."

"Attractive as that sounds, I have this thing about being the breadwinner in my family, when I have one that is."

"We'll think about it and discuss it later. Would you like for me to take you out to dinner tonight?"

"Yes, but won't we run the risk of being seen?"

"There is one place that I know of, it's a small Indian restaurant done up in true Bollywood style, it even plays Bollywood films as background noise and entertainment, they've probably never even seen any of my films."

"Sounds good to me."

It not only sounded good but it was good. The food was great and the atmosphere was so Bollywood you just couldn't help but get caught up in it. We had a great time and an even greater time later when Stephanie agreed to spend the night with me. In bed we whispered to each other that we loved each other and we made love to prove that we loved each other until we eventually dropped off to sleep. My impossible dream no longer happened, but it was replaced by a nightmare about what I would do if it turned out that her father was telling the truth and she was a manipulative bitch who used her sexuality to achieve her ends.

"Wakey, wakey, rise and shine, time to get up out of this bed."

"So this is what it's going to be like is it, waking me up at some ungodly hour, and probably expecting me to make love to you? Can't a girl have some beauty sleep?"

"It's eight thirty in the morning and I should have been working half an hour ago, I'll never get this layout finished."

"Okay I suppose that I can crawl out of this bed and even make you some breakfast."

"That shouldn't be hard, all I ever have is a cup of coffee."

"No, you're going to have a proper breakfast, we have to keep your strength up, don't we?"

I scrambled into my clothes and left her heading for the kitchen in all her naked, beautiful, sexy glory. Life is going to be so hard around here if this dream becomes a permanent reality.

I was busy putting together the layout when my phone rang. "These are a couple of really fucked up girls, do you know that?"

"What do you mean, a couple, what about Stephanie?"

"I bugged their bedrooms, all three of them but Stephanie wasn't home all of last night. Did you have anything to do with that by any chance? She's okay, don't get me wrong, her father did force her to have sex with him on a number of occasions, but the little sisters, he didn't force them to do anything, in fact the opposite is the case. Melinda, that's the older one I presume, she found out about it and the two of them have blackmailed the poor old sod into becoming their sex slave. He must be just about dead on his feet after what the little bitches put him through last night. If he didn't do what they demanded, and their demands were really weird and definitely kinky, they threatened to go to the police and accuse him of forcing them into an incestuous relationship, not only with the two of them, but with Stephanie."

"Thanks mate, I owe you one." I hung up and saw Stephanie watching me.

"What was that all about?"

"I am going to tell you something and I don't want you to get angry, okay?"

"Okay." She wasn't sure, but agreed anyway.

"Yesterday morning, before you got here, I had a visit from your father who made a lot of scary accusations about you and your sisters. I believed your version of events about what happened between the two of you, but his story of your sisters and him was completely different."

"In what way?"

"In that he didn't force them to have sex with him, in fact the opposite was the case. It all sounded far-fetched so I had to have it checked out. He claims that all of you, and you were the first, you seduced him into having sex, my information supports your story, but as for Melinda and Juliette, my information supports your father. Apparently Melinda found out about you and your father and blackmailed him into having sex with her. When she was old enough Juliette was brought into the action. Apparently last night was a proper three way orgy and it lasted for hours, no wonder he looked tired this morning."

"Are you telling me that my sisters have been having sex with our father, in fact forcing him to have sex with them?"

"That's what it looks like, yes."

"The little bitches, and I fell for it, I believed every word that they told me. I suppose in one way he's got what he deserves with those two, it sounds as if they'll wear him out."

"So what are we going to do about it?"

"What can we do?"

"I suppose we could tell the three of them that if they don't stop we'll go to the police and they'll all end up in gaol. They may not go for it, but it's worth a try."

"And if that doesn't work, what then?"

"Leave them to their debauchery and distance yourself from them, all of them. What about your brothers, how do they fit in to this whole debacle?"

"They both left home as soon as possible and moved interstate to study. I haven't spoken to either of them for years."

"Do you think that you should warn them so that they are prepared when and if the shit hits the fan?"

"Let's talk to the others first and hope that they'll see sense. Look Bradley, I'm sorry that I've got you involved in all of this, I didn't mean it to happen this way, all I wanted to do was to explain a little about what I've been going through so that you could understand when I did what I had planned to do. You've been very supportive up until now and I won't blame you if you cut and run. I hope that you don't, but if you choose to I won't hold it against you."

"I'm not going anywhere without you. But having said that, I think that we should start planning our life beyond this, we may not have a choice other than a new life somewhere right away from this."

"Do you mean somewhere else in Australia, or somewhere other than Australia?"

"I don't know. It will have to be somewhere where I can make a living with my photography and maybe you can continue your acting career, that's if you want to do that."

"I don't know how to do anything else, it's all that I've ever done. But then, having worked with you I'm sure that I would make a very good photographer's assistant."

"I'm sure you would, but there would be this continuous distraction that may be difficult to control."

"And what might that be?" She was already distracting me with her hand, and her lips joined in. I forgot what I was supposed to be doing for some time, not that I'm complaining. What is it with this family, they're all sex crazed nymphomaniacs. If Stephanie owned a pub she would be every Australian man's dream girl, just think of it, beer and sex on tap.

"Whew, now where were we?" I said as we finally separated and she went off to make the breakfast that she'd promised before we were so rudely interrupted, and I got back to my work sifting through the dozens of fashion shots for the magazine layout.

She returned minutes later. "I couldn't make you breakfast because you've nothing to make it with, so you'll have to make do with coffee until we can go shopping." She placed my cup of breakfast on my desk and stood behind me with hers as I scrolled through the photos and set them out on pages ready for the accompanying text to be inserted by the magazine. "You are good you know, you could get work with any of the big fashion mags like Vogue, and I could even find work as a model. I might have to lose a bit of weight, mind you, but it's a sacrifice that many other women have made before me."

"Don't you dare! I love you the way you are."

"Don't worry, I was only joking, I love me the way I am, and I don't intend changing."

I completed the layouts and emailed them to the magazine. My next job was an interesting one that would take me out of town for at least a week and I was debating whether to ask Stephanie to come with me. "Stephanie."

"I don't like the sound of what you're about to say."

"I have an assignment that's going to take me out of town for a while, and I'm thinking that I don't want to be away from you for that long, but then I don't like to ask you to come with me because we'd be roughing it, few creature comforts and probably a lot of flies and scorching sun."

"I'm coming, what is it?"

"I have to take a series of photos for a mining company's Annual Report. I've done these before and, while it's no great problem for me, I feel that the conditions might be a little harsh for you, 50 plus (Celsius) temperatures are common out there."

"You're not talking me out of it that easily, I'm coming. It'll give me a chance to get away from my family for a while."

We were busy for almost a week, it wasn't just a case of taking a few happy snaps of the mine operations and the town that had been built around the mine site, there was the associated infrastructure as well. And then there were the workers, from the almost portrait shot of the Project Manager down to the women who drove the massive dump trucks, standing beside them and being dwarfed by the huge wheels. Photos of the kilometres long ore trains heading for the loading facilities, being hauled by four powerful diesel locos. That was a difficult one for us because the only place we could find that would produce a picture that reflected the sheer size of the operation was kilometres from the mine site and the company wasn't about to wait while we set up for the shot. We had to set up with one train and then wait for the next to take the shot, and it wasn't a cool day by any means and we spent the intervening time sitting in the shade beside our 4 wheel drive, drinking lots of water from the cool box and wiping the sweat off our faces. We were glad to get back to our air-conditioned accommodation for the night.

Our final task was at the loading facilities and having spent a day there taking shots of various stages of the operation we were glad to hand back the keys to the 4 wheel drive and catch the evening flight back to Perth.

The next day I presented the company with hard copies of what we'd chosen as the best shots, along with a memory stick with the rest before climbing onto a plane for the trip back home, (First class for a change) and trouble.

We had no sooner left the plane than we were confronted with blinding flashes and TV lights and a policeman. Not just any policeman, but a Senior policeman. "Miss Morrow, would it be possible to have a quick word in private?'

'What's this all about?" She was worried and I could see the possibilities scrolling through her mind.

He led us to a small office that had been made available for the occasion. "Miss Morrow, it's about your father."

"What about my father, what's happened to him?"

"Four days ago he was killed in a motor vehicle accident. At first it was thought that he'd had a heart attack because several witnesses told us that he was slumped over the wheel of his car when it went through a red light at an intersection and collided with a truck. He died at the scene. We've been trying to contact you but no-one seemed to know where you were. When we eventually located you we found that you were on your way home so we waited for your plane."

"There's a problem, isn't there?"

"Well yes there is. The initial diagnosis of a heart attack was not correct. It now appears as if he had fallen asleep at the wheel. Now while this is a common enough occurrence in the evening, it is very rare for someone travelling to work in the morning. We have questioned his employer who has told us that for the past several months they had noticed a change in your father, he always seemed to be tired, but while his work performance was satisfactory they did nothing other than question him to see if there was a reason for his tiredness. He provided none, so they let it slide."

"My sisters, how are they taking this?"

"They're upset, naturally."

"Have my brothers been contacted?"

"Yes, and your brother Mike has taken control of the funeral arrangements."

"I'd, we'd better be getting home then."

"Do you have a car here, or would you like us to arrange transport for you?"

"That's all right, Bradley, my fiancé," she took my hand, "has his car in the long term car park. I suppose I should introduce you two, after all he's the reason you couldn't find me."