The Stupid Secretary

Story Info
Can Todd take advantage of his stupid secretary?
2.2k words
4.22
103.1k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was mind-numbingly stupid. Just absolutely inanely dumb. People think secretarial work is supposed to be easy, a breeze, but it's not. You have to anticipate another person's wants, needs and administrative requirements before they need to vocalise it.

And Mandy did none of that.

The only reason Todd kept Mandy around was cause of her rack. She had absolutely massive tits and Todd would rather do the work of two people and stare at her tits, if that's what it caused.

It was while staring at her tits, desperately trying to free themselves from her buttoned blouse, that it occurred to Todd. Mandy wasn't just an idiot. She was truly stupid. And maybe a little naïve.

I wonder how far I could push it, Todd thought to himself.

Not long later, Mandy ambled up to Todd's office door and rapped her knuckles on the door. 'Hi there, Todd. Just a little problem. Would you show me how to REPLY ALL in this email.'

Todd was dumbstruck. Mandy had started three weeks ago. She didn't know how to REPLY ALL yet? Which absolute colossal moron hired her?

'Sure!' Todd grinned and hopped up.

Mandy's desk sat outside Todd's office, but it was an empty corridor tucked away on the side of the building.

Todd pulled up Mandy's chair and was about to roll it in and show her, when a thought occurred to him.

'Mandy, why don't you have a seat. I'll show you all from your perspective and you'll understand more.' Todd waved a hand at his crotch.

'Oh, that's really smart, Todd!' Mandy nodded and lowered herself onto Todd's crotch. She wiggled her butt in place to get more comfortable, giving Todd a semi.

Mandy's big tits were only emphasised by her tiny waist and flaring hips. She had a real hourglass figure.

Todd gripped her waist as he rolled the chair towards the desk, his semi nestled between Mandy's ass cheeks.

Mandy was so appreciative of Todd helping her out. Usually when she asked him questions, he was short and snappy with the answers. She kept asking him though because she grown up with the phrase, 'there are no stupid questions'.

But this time was different. Todd was so patient with her when she sat in his lap. He showed her how to REPLY ALL, how to BCC people in, what BCCinng means, that accounts had their own email address and you don't individually have to email every single person in the accounts team—who knew!

He kept his hand on her waist, but she was so grateful. She knew he was just trying to make sure she didn't fall off. His hand sometimes moved a little across her ribs, skimming the bottom of her bra, but she was pretty sure it was an accident. She was shuffling on his lap an awful lot.

'There you go, Mandy!' Todd said. 'You know all the basic email functions now.'

'Oh thank you so much Todd! I have no idea how I could ever repay you.'

'Well...' Todd paused. 'Maybe you could dress a little nicer. Give me and everyone walking by something a little nicer to look at.

'Niceer?' Mandy looked down at her button-down blouse and tight knee length skirt. 'Oh no, I didn't realise what I was wearing wasn't appropriate! I'm so sorry!'

'That's okay, Mandy.' Todd nodded sympathetically. 'Maybe try unbuttoning a few of these?' He reached out an arm and flicked open three buttons, allowing her heaving breasts to swell and escape the confines of the shirt, but not the bra.

Todd made Mandy get up so he could stand and look at her.

'Yes, I think that many buttons will do. But maybe also get a push-up bra? And a shorter skirt. That will help.'

'Oh thank you, Todd!' Mandy said. She was so happy to finally receive some mentorship from Todd she jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly, her breasts flattening against his toned chest. 'I really appreciate you helping me get ahead in this company. I'd do anything to stay on and learn.'

Todd let a slow smile spread across his face. 'I am genuinely so glad to hear that.'

~

The next day Todd walked in and almost stumbled.

Mandy, sat at her desk with her usual face of slutty make-up and bottle blonde hair, but this time with a slutty red lace push-up bra doing god's work. The bra was like Atlas, but instead of the world on his shoulders, it was Mandy's GG tits raised up for the world to see. Her blouse was unbuttoned so far down, he could almost see her belly button.

Todd almost had a religious moment. Only a god could make Mandy the dumbest fucking moron to walk the planet and think this was work appropriate.

'Looking great, Mandy!' Todd gave her a thumbs up.

Mandy bounced out of her chair—bounced being the operative word. Her tits jiggled with every step in her high heels.

That's when Todd noticed her skirt. It was so short that it barely covered her ass. And if she bent over, you could definitely see her pussy.

Todd set himself a goal for today—get Mandy to bend over.

~

It was almost lunchtime and Todd asked Mandy to come into his office for a meeting. When she stepped in, Todd shut the door behind her but then feigned concern and brushed in imaginary bit of dust off her shoulder.

'There you go. Can't have dust on your new professional outfit. Oh wait, there's another one.' Todd then brushed dust off her tits as professionally as he could.

'Thank you!' Mandy just grinned.

Then Todd proceeded with the meeting as normally as possible. Without warning, he pushed a folder and a couple papers off his desk.

'Oh no, Mandy would you mind picking that up?'

It played out as perfectly as he could have imagined. Mandy stood up—giving him a view of her tits as she did—and then bent over at the waist to pick up the papers.

Todd simply enjoyed the view of Mandy bent over at the waist, her black cotton panties peeking out from between her ass cheeks.

'Oh dear, Mandy! It looks like you sat in something! Here, let me help you get it off.' Todd started running his hand up the inside of her thigh, enjoying the soft, slim muscle.

'Oh... thank you...' her breath hitched.

Todd ran his hand all the way up her thigh and brushed his fingers over her panties. 'Oh dear, quite a bit of that stuff here. Let me clean you up.' He started rubbing vigorously over her panties and lo and behold. There appeared a little wet patch.

He rubbed harder, moving in slow determined circles, one finger pushing her panties into her vagina, the other rubbing the soaking wet panties against her clit.

Mandy's breathing was coming harder and harder.

Mandy was so embarrassed. Poor Todd was just trying to make her clean, but she was getting all horny and worked up! It wasn't her fault. She hadn't had sex in months. She needed a good fuck. But her poor, sexy boss mustn't know what he was doing to her!

Suddenly she felt the tightness build and build. It coiled in her like a tight spring and she muffled a scream as she came.

She was about to collapse to her knees, when Todd scooped her up and nestled her against his chest. Her silly breasts kept getting in the way, but Todd didn't seem the mind as he held her in her afterglow.

'I'm so sorry, Todd. I know you were just trying to help.'

'That's alright. But I do hope you know that wasn't very professional of you.' Todd said slowly.

'No! Oh please, Todd. Please don't tell HR, I'll do anything!'

'Well, I think it's only fair... I won't tell HR if you help me out. Even though you basically sexually assaulted me while I was only trying to help you...'

Mandy started to cry. She had sexually assaulted her boss!

'Now because of you, I've got a problem! It's only a natural physical response. And because you started it, I think you should take responsibility for your actions and finish it.' Todd pointed at his crotch and she could see an outline of his dick firmed up.

'Of course! I always take responsibility for my actions.'

'Great, then I won't have to go to HR about being sexually assaulted, will I?'

'No!' Mandy dropped to her knees and unzipped Todd's pants and pulled his dick out.

She drooled all over it before slipping it between her lips. Using her tongue, she massaged the underside while moving back and forth taking it as deep as she could.

Suddenly Mandy felt a hand on the back of her head, guiding her rhythm.

Then it slammed her down.

The cock between her lips was shoved all the way down her throat. Todd's second hand joined the first and it became apparent that this wasn't a blowjob—this was a throat fucking.

Todd held Mandy still while he jackhammered down her throat, as drool pooled below her and mascara blackened tears webbed their way down her face.

After a minute or two he yanked her face off his dick. 'Thanks Mandy, but I'm not sure that makes up for the sexual assault I went through. I didn't even cum and you did.'

'What else can I do?' Mandy rasped. Her throat was sore and she panted for breath.

It made Todd so hard to see her like that. Just a piece of meat for him to fuck.

'Well your blowjobs are so shit,' Todd lied, 'there's no way I'd come from that. I think I need to fuck your pussy. Otherwise... HR might get a call.'

Mandy jumped up and bent over the desk pulling her panties down.

Todd was about to take that position, but he thought, no—it'd be a crime not to see those massive tits now.

Grabbing her by the waist, Todd manoeuvred Mandy so that she lay on his desk on her back, her tiny skirt ridden up to her waist. Her shirt was already so far unbuttoned that he didn't bother touching that. But he did reach behind her and undo her bra.

For the second time that day, Todd found religion. Those tits were just heavenly. He grabbed one in his hand and leaned over and bit.

'OW!'

In response, Todd lined up his dick and slammed home.

He pushed in and out, without a care for whether or not Mandy was enjoying herself. He genuinely didn't give a shit. His hand snaked up to rest on her neck and as he pumped in and out the grip on her neck tightened.

With each violent thrust, Mandy's tits jiggled and she let out small squeals.

Mandy was so glad that now that Todd was fucking her, he wouldn't go to HR. She really needed this job and was devastated to realise that she had sexually assaulted Todd.

Todd slapped her right breast with such force that it careened into her other breast and they wobbled together. Then his hand slid back up to her neck and tightened again.

Mandy felt her breathing start to get cut off, so she struggled, which only made Todd grip even tighter, forcing his weight into Mandy and thrusting with more gusto.

She pushed against him and slapped against his arm, making him even rougher.

Finally he released his grip on her neck.

As she gasped for breath and her vision refocused, she felt the bitter slap as Todd backhanded her.

'I'm sorry!' She said. She wasn't sure what for, but she knew she must have done something to upset Todd again. Mandy just hoped she hadn't sexually assaulted him again.

Todd grabbed Mandy's legs and put them on his shoulders, ramming deeper into her.

Mandy felt the coiling again, she tightened and her legs stiffened as it rolled over her.

Todd slapped her across the face and Mandy's orgasm railroaded over her. She arched her back and gasped for breath as her entire body shook.

She thought she heard Todd say, 'Dumb fucking slut,' but she couldn't be sure. She doubted herself. Todd was way too kind to every say something that mean.

A few more pumps and Todd stiffened and groaned over her and she felt a warmth flood her insides.

After a moment to catch his breath, Todd pulled out of her. 'Make sure none of that get's on my desk. I've got the legal analysis somewhere on here and I don't need your messy cunt all over it.'

'Of course, Todd!' Mandy nodded. She reached over and grabbed some tissues and cleaned up. Just as she was going to throw it in the bin, Todd shook his head.

'Not here. It'll smell like cum in here. Throw it outside.'

Mandy flushed with embarrassment. 'Okay.'

Mandy quickly got redressed. As she was about to leave she turned to see Todd already back at his desk typing away at an email.

'Thanks Mandy,' Todd said still typing. 'I don't think I'll go to HR. I think we settled the score here. Let's keep it professional.'

Mandy nodded with relief. Todd finally looked up. 'Come on now, Mandy. I think one more button is what we decided on, no?'

Mandy looked down and realised she had accidentally buttoned up one too many.

'Yes, you're right, Todd! Sorry!'

'That'll be all. Also—Mandy.' Todd waited until she turned back around. 'Look into some nipple piercings. I think they're quite professional and will really give you the serious look you should go for.'

Mandy nodded slowly. 'Yes boss, if you say so.'