The Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya didn't know what to say. She hadn't expected to have to explain herself to the small woman. What did she expect? Did she think that she was going to clone Dr. Willover and end up with a mindless doll? She supposed that it was true, even though she hadn't thought it consciously. Instead, she was going to have to tell the woman that she wasn't even Dr. Willover, just a copy. Which of course would lead to the obvious question...why?

"Uh, that is..." Tanya felt familiar beads of sweat breaking across her forehead, her stomach suddenly turning slowly.

"Tanya, I do not have time for games! Tell me what's happening!" Dr. Willover stomped her tiny foot on the coffee table and executed a pose that Tanya had seen in many of the doctor's tirades. Her hands firmly on her hips, feet spread at shoulder width, her chest jutted out like a shield, the tiny doctor held her head high, daring the world to contradict her supreme word.

Looking down at the tiny figure, Tanya began to giggle, then laugh. This woman honestly thought she was in charge. Granted, the attitude and stance were the same that humbled Tanya as well as anyone else unlucky enough to cross Dr. Willover, but the figure itself was ridiculous in its smallness, let alone the fact that she was stark naked. Tanya suddenly had a vision of a mouse giving orders to a lion, and laughed all the harder.

The tiny doctor shouted in frustration. "And what the hell is so FUNNY?" Her high-pitched voice was a cartoon version of itself. "TANYA, I demand that you stop laughing and tell me what the FUCK is going on around here!"

Between giggles, Tanya was able to choke out three words. "...You're a clone." She guffawed, tears rolling over her cheeks in rivulets.

The small woman looked confused, then like a light going on in a darkened room, realization hit her. She hadn't been shrunk, she'd been recreated! The oddest feeling was the sense of déjà vu that every thought seemed to carry. She was a duplicate of herself, meaning that there was another her, an original Cassandra Willover somewhere. "Then, where am I?" She asked, "I mean... where is the original Dr. Willover?" It felt strange, yet somehow correct to refer to herself in the third person.

Tanya continued to laugh, unable to contain the outburst. "Ah... I don't know," she shrugged, "probably at home or somewhere."

"Tanya..." the small Cassandra spoke slowly, her voice taking on the condescending tone that Tanya hated so, "WHAT is this place, and WHY am I here?"

"Well," Tanya sighed, wiping her teary eyes, "this is my apartment, and I brought you here... After I created you."

"You...!?" The miniature woman gasped, "Y...You created...me?!?!" she stammered.

"Yeah," Tanya smiled, leaning closer to the small woman, inwardly noting with great satisfaction the way that the tiny eyes widened slightly at her approach. "I CREATED you." Her voice was just as condescending.

The tiny doctor on the table eyed her in open-mouth awe for a moment, and then, "Of all the BONE-headed, STUPID..." she yelled throwing her arms up in disbelief, "What in the hell did you think you were doing!!? Or were you even thinking at all!!!? CHRIST! I have had some STUPID assistants in my day, but YOU...oh you, my dear really take the CAKE!!! Its no wonder you spend all your time in a lab, you're too damn ignorant to have a social life, aren't you!? You stupid, little--"

* WAM!!! *

The shockwave knocked the tiny woman off her feet. She landed with a thump on her posterior in the middle of a magazine that was as big as a king size bed. She looked up in terror and amazement at the gigantic fist that had slammed the table a few yards away from her, then up at the cold stare of the giantess that had wielded it.

"Now you listen me, sunshine," the monstrous Tanya growled down at the cowering elfin woman. She leaned in real close, mere inches from the figure sprawled across the magazine. "I've put up with your abuse since the day you took me on as your assistant. I guess I thought I had to, since I needed the lab time to work on my thesis." Tanya's voice softened slightly. "I don't know how many times I tried to justify your behavior for the sake of getting along with you. Why? I don't know. I used to think it was because I was too far into the research to back out and start over. Maybe it's because I'm really attracted to you."

This brought a look of confusion mingled with some unknown emotion to the tiny doctor's face.

"But my point doctor is THIS: I've been gracious, kind, and more than friendly to you, and what was my reward for it, hmm? Abuse, criticism and hatred."

The smaller woman squealed as the huge hand suddenly gripped her, and she soared into the air, hovering before the titanic face of her captor.

"SO, I'm through playing by the 'Book of Dr. Cassandra Willover'..." Tanya sneered, and then with a smile, "This is my game now, sweetie...and you, my dear have JUST become the principal player."

Part Three

Tanya dragged the big box out from the back of the closet, dumping several smaller ones in the process, which emptied their forgotten treasures across the carpet as they fell. She tore at the tape holding the lid closed and dug beneath the layer of musty clothing from years past until she found what she'd wanted.

She heaved the glass case up from the bottom of the box and set it down with a heavy thud on the floor, amidst the spills of photos and pages; buttons and ribbons; all telling her history as a science fair favorite seemingly since the dawn of time. It was a science fair project that sat before her now, reduced by time to a glass box, somewhat similar to an aquarium. The box was open at the top, 20 inches high and 15 inches long on each side. When Tanya was in eighth grade, she had built it as the housing for a display showing the thermodynamics of tornadoes (first place award there), but now it only housed several hundred other knick-knacks and doodads from the earlier years.

Tanya began to empty the box piece by piece onto the floor. Two high school yearbooks, a zip lock bag of photos, an old diary emblazoned with Duran added to the pile of memories she was creating. Most of the pile consisted of awards for mathematics competitions, science fair prizes, and photos of Tanya proudly holding the same. She sighed, remembering those high school days. For all the awards and scholarships and accolades she received in school, there was one that she never had.

She opened her yearbook then, flipping past pages of faces familiar or forgotten, and silently noticed that on every page was the stark absence of signatures. There were no cute notes, no 'Have fun this summer' or '2 cool 2B 4gotten' nary a sign that there was a student named Tanya Vale at East Valley High in the year 1995. Tanya closed the yearbook, wondering if her life would have been different had she not been born so smart, so adept and analytical. Boys then were intimidated by her grades, and girls were...well, girls were girls. She likened them to a pack of wolves, sniffing for the blood trails left by some wounded animal, cornering, pouncing, ripping into the frightened creature and leaving it for dead, its only crime being that it was weaker.

Was this why she was attracted so strangely to someone who was so cruel to her? Did she listen to the taunts for so long that she began to believe them? And moreover, was this the reason that the weakness and helplessness of her tiny version of Dr. Willover caused her such intense sexual release?

Tanya laughed, "That's enough for today, Dr. Freud." She said to herself, and hefted the empty glass box onto her shoulder. This she carried along with a few other items she'd gathered, downstairs to share with her new little friend.

The clone of Dr. Cassandra Willover huddled in the corner of the box, feeling almost completely helpless. The glass lid was secured with strips of masking tape, and even if it hadn't been, she wasn't sure that she had the strength to lift it off, not at her size, anyway. The thought of her size was what she was puzzling over, and had been since Tanya imprisoned her here. She had memories of being a normal person, with normal capabilities, even though as a product of her own cloning process, she had actually been 'born' at her current size. She looked up through the lid. Above her, the ceiling fan spun slowly so very far away. She wasn't sure if it was her size, the distance, or the warping effect of the glass lid but the fan seemed normal, even though she knew that she could easily stand atop one of the blades.

She knew that her optic senses were warped by her small size; she'd noticed it when she first saw Tanya's giant form. Things didn't merely look bigger; it was as if she were suddenly looking at everything through a fish-eye lens or a funhouse mirror. Objects close to her became gigantic, her perspective as they moved away forcing them to dwindle rapidly. Everything took on a warped appearance, and she wasn't sure if it was the miniature optics of her new eyes speaking to the images of what her brain remembered to be true, or if it was simply the way that creatures her size saw the world around them. Either way, it was nightmarish, and sometimes nauseating. Adding to all this the fact that she was obviously created to be a living marital aid and was currently locked in a box on Tanya's coffee table and Cassandra had to admit that if she were GOING to have a panic attack, now would be the perfect time to have it.

She shook the chaos from her head. "Panic is the door to death." She quoted her father. She could hear his hard voice in her head, barking orders at her as if she were part of his fighter squadron instead of his daughter. There were no illusions about how he felt about her; he loved her as his daughter but hated her for not being a boy. He hated her mother for giving him a girl and only being able to bear one child. Her childhood was a hard Formica world under the gaze of this man. But, through it all, he taught her one thing that allowed her to achieve all the things she set her mind to. Never let them see your weaknesses.

She knew that she was unloved; hell she would admit that she was hated, if you asked her. But more than that, she was feared Tanya feared her, even now, even in this condition. She saw it in the girl's eyes when she was confronted with what she had done. There was fear there. But only for a moment, for it quickly gave way to anger, and hatred. The small woman knew that she was in for some sort of punishment, but in the end, she knew she would win. She always won.

A shadow passed over her then, and there was a thunderous sound and shaking, like a tornado ripping the roof of a house as Tanya removed the tape. The lid gave a loud cling as it was raised. She stood, craning her neck to look up at the monstrous student above her, trying her damnedest to be the most imposing 10-inch tall woman she would ever see. However, her attitude drained from her quickly as her eyes focused upon the body of the woman towering before her.

The giantess was leaned forward, hands resting on her thighs, her smiling face hovering overhead like a hot air balloon. "I figured that you'd feel more comfortable if I followed your dress code." Tanya beamed down at her.

The huge woman was naked from head to toe. If her nonchalant attitude about her own nudity wasn't enough to throw Cassandra, then the sheer impact of the size of her sexuality finished the job. Tanya's breasts hung before Cassandra like pink hillocks each tipped with a hard pink nipple a full hand-span across. For the first time ever, Cassandra actually felt flat chested. She hated the feeling, her eyes moving of their own accord, but she could help but be drawn to what rested below. Her focus shifted to the girl's slightly parted thighs, just behind the scruff of brown shrubbery where she could just make out the slightly wet pink lips of Tanya's vagina. She was fascinated and horrified at the thought that the opening there was large enough for her to sit inside.

"T...Tanya." Cassandra forced herself to speak, "This... This is madness."

"Well of course it is, silly." Tanya laughed, "But all genius is born of madness, isn't it?"

Tanya reached forward, scooped up the tiny woman. She felt her insides turn to liquid at the sensation of Cassandra's flesh squirming in her fingers. She turned, paused and savored the feeling for a moment, resisting the urge to feel Cassandra squirming elsewhere on her body and carefully lowered the diminutive woman into the glass tank.

"Welcome home, Doc." She said.

The tank was now a cage. Tanya had covered the bottom with silk scarves and a few folded pantyhose covered in cotton clothe made a very nice bed, just the right size for her new pet. But it wasn't perfect, yet, she still needed a way for the tiny woman to drink and go to the bathroom, but she had all weekend to figure that out, and it was only Friday.

Unable to contain herself, Tanya plucked the tiny figure from the floor of her home and carried her to the couch, where she sat down. She placed little Cassandra upon her thigh and opened up the black bag on the coffee table before her, trying not to let on that she saw the small woman stealing glimpses of the slowly heating area between her legs.

"Ah... Wh... What are you going to do to me, Tanya?" Cassandra's voice shook, despite her resolve.

"Well, gee, Doc..." Tanya pretended to be deep in thought for a moment "...you're naked, I'm naked. It'd seem a shame to waste all this nudity, wouldn't it?"

"You can't be seri...?!? You can't DO this to me!!" Cassandra screeched.

"Oh but I can, sunshine. And I will. And when I'm done with you, you'll be doing it to me, too. In fact, once I have you trained just right, I'll bet you'll be begging me to let you do it to me."

A look of sheer terror washed over Cassandra's face, "TRAINED!?!? Now look, TanYAHH!!!*...."

Tanya suddenly gripped the small woman tightly, turning her over onto her belly.

"What are you...?!? Let me up, goddammit!!! What are you doing?!!" Cassandra screamed.

"Oh, nothing, Dr. Willover...." Tanya sighed, "I just have to take a few readings from my lil'subject." She hummed softly to herself.

Cassandra, pinned as she was by the giant hand atop her, was unable to see what Tanya was doing. She heard movement behind her, and was on the verge of tears borne of terror. "Let— Me—GO!!! Tanya!!! ...What are you doing?!! I mean it!!! Let go of me, you crazy bitch!!!"

"Now now, DOCTOR.... We ARE professionals here. I'm just taking your core temperature like the good lil'assistant you taught me to be."

"My WHAT?!!!... Nuh-NOOHHUUHHNNAAAHHHLLL!!!!" Cassandra's brain barely had enough time to register this before the thermometer, mercifully lubricated, was inserted into her rectum.

Her body tensed and then squirmed about franticly as she shrieked in pain and humiliation, the instrument was pushed deep inside her bowels. She cursed at Tanya through clenched teeth and swore she'd kill her if it were the last thing she'd do and still the thermometer plunged deeper, filling her. She tried clawing at the girl's leg, but it hurt her fingers more than it did Tanya's tough flesh.

An eternity passed, time was totally forgotten, and finally, the glass invader was removed with a tiny 'POP'. She collapsed, her body covered in sweat and tears freely streaming down her face. Totally exhausted, she just laid sprawled across Tanya's thigh, trembling beneath the palm of her captor.

"There... Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Tanya gripped Cassandra around the waist like a bullfrog and lifted the limp woman up to her face, her arms and legs twitched as they dangled freely.

Cassandra slowly raised her head, ". Fuck you," she spat.

"Well... If you insist..." Tanya smiled, and dumped the surprise little woman into the space between her legs. She spread her thighs wide; the cool air caressing the warm moistness there made her gasp. "...Be my guest."

Cassandra got up and stood on shaky legs. She gawked at the huge mound of woman sex before her and then up at Tanya, who was grinning down at her.

Then she looked away, clearly panicked. "You... You don't seriously expect me to-- HEY!"

She was stopped short, getting a shove from behind, one giant finger against her tender bottom knocking her to her hands and knees.

She gave Tanya a look of sheer anger. "I-will-NOT..." she growled through clenched teeth.

Tanya smiled down at her and sighed. "Well... We could always take another temp reading." Then the smile disappeared. "WITHOUT the lubricant this time." She held up the pole-size instrument.

Cassandra's expression quickly changed from anger to shock and fear, and then finally...defeat.

She dropped her head and sighed, cursing the giantess under her breath as she reluctantly got down on her hands and knees, and crept towards the huge vagina. Now directly before her, she took a deep breath, and with eyes closed tight, began to kiss at the giant lips of Tanya's slit, barely touching them.

Tanya arched forward suddenly, which briefly buried the tiny lady's face between her vaginal folds.

The giant girl's juices now covered her face. The shifting motion of the huge pussy repulsed her when it welled up in anticipatory delight, but for some reason, she didn't stop. In fact, her kissing became more passionate, and soon became licking. Eventually Cassandra was off her hands, using them to grab and massage the lips of Tanya's huge cunt as she scooted ever closer to the girl's giant twat.

It became a game to her, touching a fold, watching its reaction. When she got off her knees and placed her lips to the swelling nub of Tanya's clit, she was almost delighted to feel the tremor as the huge woman moaned and shuddered in pleasure. She wasn't sure how long she had been doing this when she discovered that she herself was masturbating, her fingers working a rhythm on her own opening to match the pattern of kisses she was placing on Tanya's oversized vagina. She felt the growing excitement in Tanya's loins matching her own, and her fingers delved deeper into herself, as her lips and mouth worked to engulf the engorged button before her. She felt the rumblings of orgasm rise up within her, felt and heard the low vibration of Tanya's moaning voice.

Just as ecstasy was about to take her, Cassandra was slammed face first into Tanya's opening, the hot swollen lips of the cunt nearly engulfing her tiny body. Tanya took the small body and twisted it about until Cassandra was gripped face up. Her breasts rubbed against Tanya's clit repeatedly as she was plunged into her pussy again and again, unable to escape but also just as unable to stop the rhythm of her own hand plunging in and out of her own womanhood. She screamed in terrible release as her orgasm took her and soon after, was nearly deafened by the echo of passion exploding from within the giantess. Wet heat drowned her in waves as Tanya's pulsing hole released rivers of liquid passion.

After what seemed liked days or weeks of glowing hot tremors, the tiny woman was finally released. Cassandra landed with a dull 'SPLAT' onto the drenched vinyl of the couch, her crimson hair, totally soaked and matted to her face and body, her chest heaving rapidly as her tiny lungs gulped in air, her body unable to move, just laid there in the pool of hot love juice with her eyes glazed open as her mind tried to comprehend what had just happened.

Before slipping away into the quicksilver world of unconsciousness, her mind was plagued by thoughts that she didn't know were possible.

She was simply amazed at the power of Tanya, a girl that she had thought to be powerless.

Cassandra could not deny that the reversal of roles, no matter how strange the catalyst of that reversal, had an affect on her. Further, she knew that it was impossible to refute that she had submitted easily to Tanya's demands, and that her anal rape, while painful and humiliating, had awoken a weakness in her that she didn't know existed. It was a weakness that she wanted to cultivate, somehow, despite her need for absolute control.