The Subjucant

Story Info
Stormy night & a computer screen provide the backdrop.
1.9k words
4.4
9.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood alone staring at the dark pane. Not so much looking out onto the rain soaked night, but rather at the tiny rivulets drumming against the pane as each splashed, and then trickled down the glass only to disappear into the weatherworn sill, replaced by another.

It was a lonely rain. The were no searing flashes of lightning to illuminate the night against the darkness, nor were there the rhythmic footfalls of distant, approaching thunder that would preempt the coming of a stronger front. Rather a quiet rain that gave the street below a semblance of a still, dark river. The depths of which she could not begin to ponder. On the corner, the watchful lamppost wore a halo of ghostly gray sodium vapour.

He had always told her, to embrace the rain for it, in itself is the ultimate seduction. Think of the rain as tiny tongues anxiously savouring the taste of your flesh and the sweet fragrance of your hair, he had said. Fingers of a thousand lovers stroking you, caressing you, your face your hair. Cascading in laughing whispers down your dress and playing upon your lips. Your dress clinging to your subtle curves, as wishes wash away your inhibitions.

She began to think about how the rain felt against her skin the last time she was caught in a shower. Wearing a filmy sun-strapped summer dress, the raindrops kissed her face and in quick teasing droplets, chilled her slightly as they danced down her back and over her breasts. And how embarrassed she became when her nipples began to harden against the tightened wet smoothness of her dress and how suddenly revealed she felt through the now slickened material, chasing thoughts of him.

. . .By the time she reached her apartment building, her dress had smoothed against her body like a second skin suggestively hugging her every move. With thoughts of his warm body against hers, she had become so aroused that she almost tore the dress from her body when she entered her apartment. She would have let him, if he were there.

Lying naked upon her bed, erotic daydreams stole her away as subtle tremors of need oiled her fingers. He was watching, she hoped. . . . . . . .

Turning from the window, she stopped before the stare of a full-length dressing mirror and slipped a loose-fitting white night-gown over her shoulders. 'His' gown she had told him. It was a simple button-down sleeveless gown that draped loosely over her shoulders, smoothing softly over her hips to just above her knees. The gown had a certain seductive wear in its simplicity and made her feel quite sensuous, always slipping off her shoulder revealing much of her smooth round breasts; though was lost in the empty shadows of her evenings alone.

As she gazed into the mirror she fantasized that it was his touch that freed the gown, his mouth against her smooth shoulder, tasting her flesh as his arms embraced her. His fingers slipping the gown from her shoulder, caressing teasing sensations down along her arm and entwining her fingers with his. He always kissed her shoulder first, sending goosebumps giggling over her flesh. If she called him, he would come. From the shadows, he would materialize to find her always waiting, willing; his Demi monde.

"Come to me my shadow lover. Come to me tonight." She whispered as her gown slipped free and gathered at her feet, and with a soft, resolving sigh, she laid down on her bed.

Not pulling up the blankets but rather content to lay naked beneath the indigo hued shadows and listen to the rain whisper through the night. With her one arm lazily behind her head and her knees bent up, she eased deeper into the mattress as the somber concerto of a rainy night comforted her. Silently, she let her legs fall open as her hand wandered quietly over her stomach and a low feral moan erased all thoughts of her workday.

"Please, come to me tonight," she whispered, as her fingers tasted the first warm drops of need.

"Please . . .come to me ," she pleaded, her voice trapped in her tight-teeth grimace becoming louder inhalations as spikes of lonely need seared through her body. "Please," she faintly moaned as she drifted deeper.

Beneath the spectral shroud of darkness quiet tremours whispered past her lips as the steady rainfall played a relaxing lullaby that lulled her deeper into a fantasy world of pleasure.

Secret whimpers stole her breath as she slipped her fingers along the silken folds of moistened flesh, as her body ebbed on insatiable tides. Her hips rising to meet the caress of her fingers as she pressed harder yet defying the desire to plunge deeper, her breasts rising on vocal breaths until her body arched of burgeoning pleasure.

Both hands now stealing fingers between her thighs as she opened her thighs painfully wider, her hips raising uncontrollably as though an unseen force had been unleashed upon her and now, in its talons, was devouring her.

Two fingers, then three, a finger of each hand. Betraying fingers opening her sobbing lips as other greedy fingers drank of her wanton wine. Louder, faster, the intensity drove her delirious as she cried out against the torment of her aching breasts. Her head thrashing on the pillow fanned her hair across her face, then away as she struggled vehemently to release the tempest that raged through her.

"Please!" she cried as a lightning bolt of energy cursed through her.

"Come to me!" she pleaded in sobbing breaths as her body thrust itself against the demon inside her.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed as the room disappeared beneath her crushed eyelids. "Come to me Love . . .Ahh Ahh!" as wave upon shattering wave of release crashed over her body soaking her fingers in the oils of darkened desires, and lathering her body in a strange perfume.

"Your mouth . . .your mouth," she whispered as she smoothed over her thighs and stomach.

Sheathed in perspiration, her breaths came hard and ragged as she bathed in her indulgence.

~

"Don't stop."

She gasped as his words came over her like the sensations that had seized her, her eyes quickly searching the darkness for their origin.

"Don't stop my princess." "You are beautiful in your supplication." He whispered. "No, please don't stop."

But she could hardly stop if even she had wanted. Her body now demanding more of her , all of her as she succumbed. She had always sought to please him as he pleased her. She felt the warmth of his body nestle against her.

Her breathing quickened as her fingers danced teasingly along her silken folds. With his finger, he traced a line down her throat, down between her anxious breasts to her stomach stopping before he would find her hands and she cringed in anticipation of his touch, his tongue, inside her.

"I . . .I," she whimpered through insecure eyes of a lost child.

"Shhh." He whispered as he eased his arm under her neck, lifting her head back, her breasts rose on his subtle alteration as he cradled her flushed cheek in his palm.

"Please, continue." His voice, low, lingering, hypnotizing as he turned her head to him, and pressed his mouth upon hers.

She welcomed his kiss, his mouth, and her lips parted obediently to his commanding tongue. Demanding, taking, capturing, his tongue stole her breath as he sucked on her tongue and she arched in response to the tastes and tremours that swallowed her.

Her soft, satisfied moans quickly became loud, forced nasal whimpers as she struggled against his mouth for each breath, for release of the pleasures she bore down on. He sucked on here tongue as though he were draining the life force from her.

Nostrils flared as her body convulsed. She wanted his tongue inside her, feasting on her as she in turn sucked hard on his tongue with the same intensity that devoured her licentious fingers.

Viscously, she struggled against his mouth, her hips rising into the air, her buttocks rising off the bed and then crashing down onto the mattress over and over, performing beneath him as her orgasms exploded within.

As exhaustion struggled through her, he took her hands in his, trapping her fingers within her; "Don't stop," He demanded as he forced her fingers back into her. Capturing her, her body rose again in a rush of pleasure and pain and she cried out unable to differentiate from each. She sobbed loudly of both.

"Come for me again." he demanded with an authority that only he could impart upon her.

"Love . . .Love." she cried as her fingers, taken in his grasp impaled her.

"You will come for me again my lover, until you can no longer bear the intensities. Until you completely succumb to my touch, until a simple caress ravages you. Then my Lover, I shall take you for 'my' pleasure."

"Oh, . . .no," trembling, unable to quell the waves of turmoil and torment that shuddered through her, she moaned her supplications against the sopping waves that overcame her. Surrendering to the onslaught of energy, exhaustion rendered her pleas to mere whispers as her orgasms choked her voice and clenched tightly around her ribs.

Moans became forced screams of enslaved carnal delirium as he lathed his tongue along her quivering lips, his words devouring her, his voice teased her clit; "I shall take you for my pleasure," as he pressed her exhausted legs wider and drank of her sweet, woman wine. "My pleasure," screamed at her when he sharply bit down.

Her body lathered in perspiration, no longer able to resist, she reached behind her head for the frame of the headboard. Something to hold onto, there was nothing left of her.

Stealing her clit with his lips, he teased her tiny anxious bud with the sharp tip of his tongue. The intensities spiraled through her rapidly as she held tight to the frame, begging wildly that he allow her to come but there seemed no release. She was his to obey as he took her body to the precipice of deliverance, only to bite down on her aching clit sending a searing thrust of pain that in a flash of light, stole her pleasure.

"Please, please," she struggled. "Let me come!

"Please, my Lord, take me." Her words falling on the pain and the need of his erection finally taking her.

"My lovely slave," he started. "Yes, I will take you, for in it is my pleasure that you desire to satiate. The bindings of your need shall keep you before me, the perfect sacrifice."

"Yes . . . . .yes, My Lord," she whispered through sobbing eyes. His words cinched tightly, binding her beneath his stare, she rolled her head mournfully in anticipation of his pleasure.

Her breath followed on his tongue as he took her but not with the ravenous intensity that he had earlier, but rather, with a calm , gentle quiescence that ebbed through her. Her body rose and fell in long slow oscillations as her breathing slowed and her pleas smoothened into mews of satiated pleasure.

The room had darkened. She had not noticed the tide of darkness nor had she noticed that she was alone. Enrapt in pleasure and exhaustion, still holding onto the bed frame, she lay quietly. Naked and sweating, she remained obediently posed for him, as she stared into the darkness and sobbing, whispered.

"My night, my Lover."