The Subjucation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you were," he said, waving his hand dismissively. Maintaining her completely neutral expression, the dark haired trooper leaned back forward and pressed her lips down along his shaft. Kel grunting in mixed satisfaction and resentment as her tongue followed in the wet wake of her lips. He only barely registered Maya starting to scream across the room.

Maya was howling. More hair fell across her face as she thrashed helplessly against the desk. She tried to shut her legs but The Pain held them wide with her own. When the struggling got too intense, The Pain signaled for two more troopers to come over and hold Maya's bared legs wide against the side of the table. She'd taken gymnastics back in the Higher Order schools as a child, but hadn't forced her body through the routines in years. As the troopers spread her legs to full splits, the first thing to cross her mind was that she would be sore tomorrow. She had no idea yet how right she was.

The spread legs now fully exposed her puffy labia. Her legs were fully split, leaving her wet cunt thrust out towards The Pain and towards the incoming toy. She writhed and thrashed, but her body was completely under the control of the troopers.

"You can't do this to us!" Maya screamed. "I demand we be treated as prisoners of-"

The Pain reached forward and gripped Maya's strawberry locks, a move that seemed to have become a quick favorite. She set the toy down on Maya's stomach, causing her body to twitch as she felt it's cold menace. The Pain reached into her belt and pulled out Maya's soaked panties. She leaned forward and stuffed them between Maya's pouty red lips, stifling the next protest even as it started.

"Mmph!" Maya grunted, but was silenced with a quick smack across the face. Without pause. Without build up. Without ceremony. The Pain took the toy and shoved it into Maya's cunt.

Maya dropped back against the table. Her bared nipples pointing straight up into the air like steep twin mountain peaks. She breathed deep through her nose, trying to get her shock and panic under control. She could feel the intense pressure between her legs as the faux cock shoved between her lips and worked its way up into her body.

It was unyielding in its advance. It took full advantage of the wetness that had been building between her legs. Pressing deeper. Deeper. The overlapping memories fired through her synapses. This dark haired young diplomat - tightly hogtied and set on a table - crowd of hairy and powerfully built humanoid aliens watching and cheering - a blue armored pulling back on her hair with one hand and ramming the toy inside her with the other. The diplomat was screaming, the sound faint among the alien cheers. She'd tugged against her bonds but it was no use. The object kept pressing and pressing into her womb.

A slap across Maya's face brought her back into this world, this time, this life she'd give anything to escape right now. The Pain gripped her red hair now only conceptually held back as a bun and jerked on it, making Maya look down over the curvy landscape of her body to where the toy was pressing into her. This made it even more real. She could feel her body opening up to it. Her inner muscles gripped the toy as it pressed in. It was only halfway to the hilt but she could feel it starting to reach her cervix when it slowed. Her breathing was heavy but manageable. And then she noticed the twisted grin on The Pain's face.

"Oh my sweet slave, we haven't even started unlocking the potential of this yet."

Maya searched through the diplomat's memories trying to find some clue. She felt the diplomat's hips quivering around the toy. Something was different. The diplomat's lips were wrapped around a thick and very much alive cock. It pulsed and throbbed between her lips as the monstrous alien gripped her head still and thrust in and out of her mouth. Through tears, she looked up and could see that it was the blue armored one. The creature was gripping the sides of her head and thrusting in and out between her lips and probing the back of her throat all while the toy shook and seemed to grow inside her.

But something was different. This was vicious, but the diplomat seemed in a state of ecstasy.

The Pain reached down and pressed something at the base of the toy, and Maya's whole world completely and irrevocably changed. Two sets of arms reached out from the bottom hilt of the object and formed tightly wrapped rings around her thighs, holding the faux cock in place. Maya kept her head raised, looking down her body in anticipation, her memories already starting to fill in what would happen next. One half second lingered like an eternity as she watched.

And then, in one instant, the machine began to hum. It immediately swelled in thickness inside her. It curved up up to conform to the nerve bundle it found in her body, holding tightly against them. A pulse echoed through her body, rippling shivers outward from her cunt. And then it whirred into a new life. A high, powerful, and unceasing vibration that shook her entire body to the core. She twisted around on the table. Her legs kicked and spammed but with great effort the troopers held them wide. She tried to scream into her gag but it only came out as I muffled squeal. Whether in rage, shock, or even delight was unclear to everyone else. Worse, it was unclear to her.

This was a sensation entirely on a level separate from anything she'd encountered in her life. Every tender spot she knew the boys she'd been with couldn't reach, even a few she'd never known about, was being overwhelmed with the steady vibration of the toy. If this were a partner she was with, she'd have asked him to stop or give her a momentary break. But even if she weren't gagged, she couldn't find the words now, and it was obvious that she wasn't in control of that decision anyway. Physically and mentally, there was a small measure of relief in that. She tried to keep that notion down, but with every second of the constant humming between her legs that became harder and harder.

When the object began to shift, resisting that notion became impossible. She flopped against the table again when the whirring started, but now forced herself up as she felt the toy start to leave her body. In laboriously sitting up, her tight stomach revealed her abs and taunt stomach. She was finally able to prop herself up with her hands against the holoprojector.

"You are quite the specimen," the Pain purred, reaching out to lightly graze her blue fingers along Maya's athletic body.

Maya looked deep into her captors red eyes, transfixed by the depth of their command, and then looked down at her own bared pussy. The arms had extended and pulled the toy almost entirely out. Maya let out a low grown into the gag as is the object slipped out until just the head was poised at the inner ring of her cunt. There was relief there, but also a tiny and unavoidable sense of disappointment. She felt the emptiness left inside her. A part of her she didn't like to think about was praying for that void in her cunt to be filled.

That prayer was answered. Suddenly the arms pulled back against the legs and the cock slammed into her. The base smacked viciously against her lips with a force she didn't think a device that size would be capable of. She collapsed back against the table, twisting and writhing that pale body, but the assault kept pressing into her. Pulling out and then ramming in again at a building tempo. Her fingers locked together behind her back. Her whole body bounced with small quick motions as the toy fucked her, in and out, faster and faster.

Every instinct in Kel's body told him to fight too, but like Maya his body had other notions. He tugged against his bonds with an animalistic ferocity, digging his nails into his palm to try and distract himself, but increasingly he felt himself throbbing and approaching full erupted. He looked down to the dark haired trooper whose eyes had been locked up on him while she worked up and down his shaft in deep motions, lips now nearly reaching the hilt of his shaft. She could feel his head prodding the back of her throat as she did, though she displayed no outward signs of discomfort in any way.

"Just let go," the Pleasure whispered, his voice like a narcotic that dulled Kel's senses with every word. "There's no one to judge you here. Our forces are far stronger and more experienced in these things than you are in resisting."

Kel instead tried to focus on Maya. The one feeling that had remained consistent was his burning hatred for the other woman as he watched her ravage Maya. He tried to focus on that and not the firm wet grip running tightly along-

God, it had been so long since he'd been with a woman. He'd thought about it with Maya, had pictured the way her athletic figure would ride him, but had worried about - what? Nothing seemed relevant anymore. He'd wanted her, he should have had her. And there she was, her perfect form twisting and writhing in pure rage and ecstasy. He tried not to focus on Maya's perfect ivory globes smacking together in the overlap their circular motions. He tried not to notice how magnificently her lips gripped the toy as it was pulled in and out of her. And her ruby lips, parted around the tuft of wet lace shoved into her mouth. He tried not to imagine it was those lips around -

God! No! No!

It was too late. After the first eruption lobbed a thick rope of cum onto the trooper's tongue, the Pleasure gripped her short hair and pulled back just in time for the next few blasts to splatter across her lips and cheeks, some even making its way across her forehead and into her hair. All eyes in the room watched his body release the palpable evidence of his surrender onto the trooper's face. His years of war-imposed celibacy ended as a warm, creamy mask smeared over the trooper's face.

"Bravo!" The Pain called out to her partner, throwing in a cackle of sadistic mirth, before repeating, "Bravo. You win the bet, I'll have a half dozen of my elite guard sent over to your ship as payment."

I'm so sorry, Kel sagged against his bonds, every muscle of his body trembling and feeling spent. He couldn't meet the look of betrayal and judgement he knew he'd fine in Maya's face.

But if he had looked, he would have quickly seen his mistake. Slowly Maya's motions became a singular one, the thrusting of her hips up into the air to meet and adjust the toy inside her as it pounded into her. There was no internal debate, her body was acting on its own and it had decided. Her eyes rolled and her face was flush with an even mix of shame and growing

The light blue hand reached forward and seized Maya's throat tightly.

"You little rebel bitch," the Pain hissed. "Your prudishness has cost me dearly, and I will extract every credit of loss out of your body as compensation."

"Might I offer my services?" The Pleasure cooed from across the room, the words containing only the faintest traces of mockery. The Pain growled in response, but roughly pulled the toy out of Maya's cunt. Maya groaned, feeling her pussy clench and unclench around a rod that was no longer there. The toy was slipped into a pouche that dangled at The Pain's side like a pistol holster. The Pain's grip on Maya's throat remained steady as the blue-skinned woman circled the board, kneeling down next to where Maya's head dangled over the other side. The Pain collected a handful of the rebel's bright red curls by the roots, seizing them and tugging up to force Maya to look down her whole body. Her head was completely controlled, framed by the blue hands in her hair and tight around her neck.

The Pleasure was moving over towards her spread legs, kneeling and slowly working his lips up her inner thighs. His hands followed, massaging her sore muscles inch by inch as they all slowly made their way closer and closer to her womanhood. His hands grazed over the puffy lips, reddened and beaten, his fingers leaving a merciful numbing sensation. They teased against her clit and left her quivering as they worked lower. His tongue replaced them, softly lapping and flicking out. His eyes never wavered, two deep red crystals that entranced her whole mind and body as they fixed onto hers. He hummed onto her lips. The deep rumbling vibrations rippled through her legs and up her body, stiffening her pink nipples. By the time his two fingers pressed up against her entrance, every part of her unanimously begged for his touch. The hand from her throat reached up to pull the lace away from her mouth, giving her an opportunity to vocalize those desires.

"Beg, you fucking whore," The Pain hissed, biting Maya's earlobe.

Maya hesitated for a moment, trying to peel her eyes away from The Pleasure to find reassurance from Kel, but she couldn't. He held her there, enraptured. She could feel his long tongue running deep circles around her clit, his fingers poised right at her entrance. A series of blows rained down on her tits, The Pain shrieking in rage as her hand smacked each one, back and forth, with nothing held back.

"I said beg you rebellious little cu-"

"PLEASE FUCK ME!" Maya squealed, tears running down her face. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

His fingers rammed up inside of her. It wasn't gentle, but it was exactly what she needed. His other knuckles impacted with her lips while the two fingers pressed into her slick body. They curved upwards and found their targets exactly. The result was immediate. Her legs trembled uncontrollably after only seconds of fingers pressing tightly and working back and forth. Every muscle in her body tightened, every nerve cluster pulling together, every ounce of her mental energy honed in on the spot where he was pleasuring her as no one else ever had. Only the thinnest barrier of mental fortitude kept her pulled together. It snapped as The Pain took her hand away from Maya's tits and again gripped her neck.

"Cum, my little whore."

Maya let it go. She let it all go.

Every muscle and nerve and thought held in, wrapped in tight concentration and resistance, exploded. Her face contorted into a scream that never left her lips, and it froze that way as her hips quivered then fired wave after wave of pent up fluids. The Pleasure's lips sealed around her body, purring as he lapped up all of it, tongue running up and down her crevice as he did. Every color and scent in the room sharpened in Maya's mind in sharp flares as the orgasm worked its way throughout her. It all carried on for minutes, with The Pleasure's fingers continuing to press against her body from inside and out. Finally, after minutes passed, she felt her legs be released. Hands flipped her over onto the table, her mostly naked body bare against the light flickering up from below. She quivered, the pulsations still working through her in sporadic spurts. Her hands were still cuffed behind her, but there was no fight left. She knew it just as well as everyone else did.

"Who owns you?" The Pain hissed.

"You do, mistress," Maya answered, and I wasn't just to keep her from being fucked again. She felt her body enthralled by the touch, by the viciousness, in a way she'd never previously imagined she was capable of. In her words, Maya felt herself not just answering The Pain's question, but truly pledging herself.

Across the room, troopers unclasped the similarly depleted Kel and dragged him towards the exit. As troopers came back in and started collecting Maya, she saw The Pain fall into staggeringly close embrace with The Pleasure. They held each other in a grasp that spoke to more volumes of love and passion than all the erotic novels she'd ever read those late nights. Her arms wrapped tightly around his chest, his, looped around her shoulders, each of them finding the perfect grooves and fitting together like puzzle pieces. She was shorter than him, but he stooped over a little so their foreheads pressed together and the tips of their noses grazed against each other. Her voice was softer than Maya had thought capable as she whispered to him,

"Until the next battle then, my love."

He grinned and one hand retreated from her shoulder to take her chin, pulling it up so their eyes met.

"May it come at all haste."

They leaned forward and were still locked in the kiss when Maya collapsed into her exhaustion, soldiers lifting her from the table and carrying her out of the room; away from the planet into a life of submission.

12