The Sublet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you can tell me anything" announced Anatolia brightly. "I'm told that I'm an excellent listener. People have been known to just naturally open up to me. You can too, Nancy."

"Oh. OK," said Nancy as she felt that better judgement begin to ebb away again under the onslaught of the sweet drink in her hands as well as the encouragement of her host. In her mind, Nancy began to contemplate what to say.

Now, baby steps, she told herself. Don't say anything too revealing.

"Well, Angela has been very uptight in the bedroom lately," said a voice that sounded an awful lot like Nancy's.

Holy shit! What the hell did I just say?

"Y'see," continued Nancy's mouth unabashedly. "I've recently had my horizons expanded, so to speak, and I wanted to try new things with her. She was willing in the beginning, but I kept pushing too much, I think."

Oookay. Let's just leave it there, right? We might still be able to salvage this, if I just don't say anything else stupid, Nancy thought as she took another sip of the strangely intoxicating honeyed tea.

"Oooh, now that sounds exciting," gushed Anatolia. "What kinds of new things?"

Nancy blushed. She'd already said too much, yet, she felt like she could open up to this exotic woman. She felt like she should open up. As if it would please Anatolia if Nancy obeyed. And, after all, Anatolia did ask...

"Um ... well, I wanted to introduce dildos and strap-ons and ..." Nancy hesitated, blushing.

Oh my God. I want to stop, but it just feels so good to keep going. To just tell her everything...

"Go on..."

"... well ... and butt plugs," Nancy finally answered, shivering with pleasure as she did so.

"I see. And this was brought on recently?"

Nancy nodded her head in response as she sipped more tea.

Is there some kind of truth serum in this drink?

"What opened up your horizons?"

Nancy took a deep, gasping breath, and then just started speaking.

"Well, last Saturday, I was at work. I work in an Adult Novelties store. A sex shop. And this guy came in and... well, he was really hot, and he smelled just amazing. There was something about him. Like he was some kind of sex wizard or something and I just started getting hornier and hornier the longer I stood beside him."

Nancy paused to wipe her suddenly perspiring brow. Anatolia was looking at her intently, but not disapprovingly, so Nancy decided that it was ok to continue.

"The guy had this voice. I dunno. Like honey. Smooth and suggestive, and oh so commanding. Well, anyhow, he told me that he wanted to buy a life-like dildo for his wife, and it had to be bigger than his own ... um, can I say cock?"

Anatolia simply nodded demurely.

"Ok cool," continued Nancy. "He said he needed a fake cock that was bigger than his own, because, y'know, everybody needs a big cock."

Nancy shivered in pleasure at repeating this part of the memory out loud, and resisted the urge to start bouncing one leg on top of the other to rub her thighs together.

Everybody needs a big cock.

"Well, I could see his own cock in his pants. He was really hard, and big too. Now, normally, I'm a lesbian, but there was something in the air that night—did I mention that I thought he was a sex wizard or something—and I just kept staring at it. His cock, I mean. Fantasizing about what it would taste like, or what it would feel like inside me, and I even brushed up against it by mistake too! So, like I said, he told me that he wanted to buy a dildo that was bigger than his own cock, but he said that he didn't know how big his cock actually was, and he wanted me to show him how to measure it."

Nancy's host laughed as she sipped from her mug. Nancy did the same.

"Oh, I knew it was a line too, right, but that smell," said Nancy dreamily. "The closer I got to him, the more it went to my head. The more I just wanted to obey, and not just him, but my body too, because it was on fire! So I took him to the change room at the back of the store, and I used a tape measure on the dildo to show him how to measure his own dick."

Unconsciously, Nancy had been sucking on the tip of her little finger. A nervous habit. Once she realized what she was doing, she pulled her hang away.

"Then, as I watched him measure his own cock, it all became too much for me, and I started to openly masturbate right in front of him! On my knees, leaning forward on one hand with the other one in my panties! Oh Lord it was hot."

Nancy stopped her leg from bouncing and resisted the urge to rub the sides of her breasts even as she wondered if her nipples were showing through her top. She sipped from her tea again. There wasn't much left.

"Then, in that sweet voice of his," Nancy continued, her breathing getting heavier and heavier as she went, "he was telling me that he was concerned that the dildo wouldn't fit in his wife's mouth. Another line, I knew it, and I managed to resist the suggestion until he told me that it would be good customer service to show him how to use my own company's product, and suddenly, I was on my knees in front of him felating this fake dick, and it felt like nothing I'd ever had before. I was so far gone at that point that, without even being asked to do it, I fell back, spread my legs and started fucking my soaking twat with the dildo. I kept telling myself that I was doing it for customer service, and I was pretty sure he would have suggested that I do it anyhow with that dreamy, irresistible voice of his, so I figured, what the hell."

The young redhead looked at Anatolia again, who was looking at her almost carnivorously over the top of her glass mug.

"But then, when I came, well, I gushed. I mean really gushed. I must have squirted a couple gallons of spunk all over him and the walls of the change room..."

Fuck. What in the bloody hell am I saying? Why can't I just stop?

Oh, because it feels so fucking good to tell her everything!

Nancy took a deep breath to steady herself before continuing. "Well, long story short, when I got home that night, I had a strap-on with me from the store, and I practically begged Angela to fuck me with it. We'd never done that kinda thing before, but I went nuts, and squirted when I came, all over again. This was what changed our sex life. I came home as an insatiable slut and she was kinda ok with it, at least at first. I dunno. Maybe whatever smell was on that hot guy was on me now, and it was affecting Angela, because we started doing stuff that we'd never even thought about doing before."

Suddenly, Nancy slowed what she was saying, realizing that it had all come out so quickly, without her really thinking about it, and that she had said way too much.

Anatolia however did not appear to be upset. Instead, she said, "Oh my. Well that certainly is a hot story."

"Yeah I know right?" replied Nancy breathlessly. "But, why am I telling it all to you?" Nancy was fanning her suddenly burning face now with the palm of her hand.

"Because I told you to, and people tend to do what I tell them to do. Also, I'm a relationship expert, Nancy. I specialize in sexuality. Trust me, there's nothing you can say that will shock me. Please, continue. Tell me everything."

"Ok, good, cause it gets kinda crazy after this, if you can believe it. Like Sunday for instance. I've never spent a whole day just having sex. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that the smell that drove me into a rutting heat on Saturday was still on my skin because Angela licked me all over pretty much all afternoon long, and it seemed to get inside her too, because even she was crazy with lust, which, like never happens. I'm not sure who had the idea to go out to a local lesbian club on a Sunday night, but we both jumped on it. For some reason, the idea of being surrounded by a bunch of women watching Angela and me get it on only made me hotter."

As Nancy spoke, she was noticing a noise somewhere off in the distance. It was a wet, slurpy sound, like somebody was stirring freshly cooked pasta in a bowl.

"We didn't even shower before we left either. We reeked of sex, and that spicy scent that just kept getting stronger and stronger for some reason. Everyone around us at the club was sniffing the air, moaning as their minds turned to sex. But we didn't care. We only had eyes for each other, out there on the floor, dancing slow even to the fast songs. It was crowded for a Sunday, and we were surrounded by tons of attractive women as we clung to each other and kissed while we rubbed our crotches on each other's leg.

"Then, I was noticing something else. I discovered how hot it was to be watched! I knew that people could see it when I snuck my hand down between Angela's legs and into her panties. I knew that they were cheering her on when she did the same to me. None of us had to be dancing so close to each other that night, but we were all packed in together, rubbing up against each other, and just grinding. We had two mutual orgasms at the club, and it wasn't enough. Not nearly. When we got home, I tried wearing the strap-on for the first time, and screwed Angela silly, discovering in the process what a turn on it was to be in control."

"Well, that doesn't seems too bad," Anatolia said through a smile that seemed to say that she knew something that Nancy didn't. A secret of some kind. Something that should have been obvious to everyone concerned.

"Yeah, well, they started to go downhill the next day," answered Nancy glumly. "It was Monday morning, and neither one of us had to work, so we went for a morning walk. Secretly, I had suggested it so that I could push the exhibitionist kink a little further. I took her to a secluded area of a park, pushed her up against a tree, and stuck my hand down her panties. She was a little reluctant until I found her clit, which is when she put her own hand into my pants and found the surprise that I had there for her: I was still wearing the strap-on."

Nancy signed at the memory.

"Angela pulled away immediately and was cold as ice for the entire walk home. When we got there, she was practically livid. She told me that I'd become obsessed with cocks. It was like she could ready my fucking mind. It was like a switch had been thrown in my brain the night before when I'd first taken the strap-on for a spin."

Everybody needs a big cock.

"Anyhow, we had a serious relationship discussion, and talked about how she was a lesbian for a reason and that she didn't know what had come over her the last few days. For her, it seemed that the drug was wearing off, but not for me. We had some fun that afternoon, but it wasn't the same. It was already a lot less intense. A lot less envelope-pushing. It was just like it had always been. So, after Angela had gone to sleep that night, I went into the washroom, strapped on the dildo, and stood in front of the mirror admiring my new, fake cock, stroking it and pretending it was real. Eventually, I joined Angela in bed, but I had a hell of a time falling asleep. Obviously, I couldn't wear the dildo like I wanted to, because Angela would have noticed, but I kept it with me anyhow, holding it between my legs, pretending it was real."

Everybody needs a big cock.

"So, pretty much overnight my obsession changed. I was still thinking about nothing but cocks, but I wasn't so much obsessed with getting fucked by them anymore, I was obsessed with what it felt like to actually have one! I wanted to wear the strap-on for hours at a time, and pretend that it was real. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have a pair of heavy balls swinging between my legs, smacking warmly against my inner thighs as I moved. What it would ... feel like to have a cock uncoil itself in arousal and ... and crawl down my leg as it slowly inflated."

Nancy's voice was starting to crack occasionally, her breathing more and more rapid every moment. Her body shaking and rocking back and forth like something was pushing up against it repeatedly.

"I wanted to know what it felt like to feel my own arousal leaking out of the ... uh ... head of my cock, coating my fingers. What it felt like to shoot a ... load onto my own chest, neck, and face. But, more than that, as I fought to fall asleep that night, I was soaking wet ... just fantasizing about what it would feel like with a woman on her knees in front of me, pleasuring my cock with ... her mouth."

Nancy took a deep breath to try and calm herself. It worked, but only a little.

"So, the next morning, I tried to step back, for Angela's sake, and hid the strap-on in my night stand before she woke up, even though my mind was still thinking about it."

"Did that work with Angela? Were things better?" asked Anatolia gently.

"At first, but things definitely took a turn for the worse after the Lust Bus incident that night."

"The Lust Bus?"

"Yeah, that's what the media started calling it. It was a public transit bus over on Travers Avenue. It was Tuesday evening, and I was on my way home from work. Angela and I had smoothed things over a bit, and I had agreed to let her take the lead sexually, so she had suggested that I try wearing a butt plug for the trip home so that I would be all worked up for her. Not that it mattered, mind you, because I was pretty much worked up all the time since Saturday, but if it made her happy, then I was all for it.

"Well, it all started when this Asian woman got on the bus and I started to smell that spicy odour again, and suddenly, it was like my horniness was off the charts—again. But, like, I wasn't the only one this time. Everyone on the bus was affected in some way. There was a teenaged couple really going at it hot and heavy, and a few others that were openly masturbating. There was this one good looking guy in an expensive suit standing close to me, and suddenly, he was rubbing himself up against me, but I didn't mind because, if I'd have had a cock, I'd have been doing the same fucking thing."

There's that sound again. What was it? Like wet lips smacking together repeatedly.

"So speaking of his cock, he took it out ... and started rubbing at my pussy under my skirt. I should have objected ... but he was humping up against my butt plug ... and it just felt really good. Part of me wanted to tell him to fuck off, but then all of a sudden ... Oh God ... I was on my hands and ... knees with my panties pulled to the side, and he was sliding his ... big cock in and out of me ... while I was howling ... like a ... like a bitch in heat."

The young redhead was practically gasping for breath now, her body shaking with arousal.

"That was ... all Angela could take. She dumped me ... once I got home ... from the hospital."

For a moment, there was nothing but silence in the room, save for Nancy's ragged breathing and that odd smacking sound.

Finally, Anatolia spoke up. "I see," she said in a measured voice, as she carefully observed the way the story was affecting the young woman across from her. "Well, obviously it's something that you find deeply arousing. I know I told you to tell me everything, Nancy, but do you think that perhaps you're taking my offer to open up about yourself perhaps a little too far?"

For some reason, Nancy couldn't seem to answer the question with words, so just grunted inquisitively instead.

"Well, tell me Nancy, is this the kind of behaviour that you routinely engage in when interviewing for a place to live?"

"What ... do ... you ... mean?" panted the young redhead.

"Well, just look at yourself."

Nancy didn't know what the elegant woman meant, she was still sipping from a tea cup wasn't she? Even though that cup was now, inexplicably sitting on the table several feet in front of her, well out of her reach.

Wha...?

With a shock Nancy realized that she was sitting in front of a complete stranger with her feet up on the couch in front of her, knees up to her chest, legs spread as far as they would go while she had her panties pulled to the side with one hand while she masturbated herself with the other. Worse still was the fact that, even though she'd been doing this without her even realizing it, now that she was aware of it, she didn't want to stop.

She was also, embarrassingly, very close to cumming too, meaning that she'd obviously been at it for more than a few minutes without realizing it.

"What do you have to say for yourself Nancy?" asked Anatolia sternly.

"I'm so ... so sorry," stammered Nancy. "But I can't ... can't seem to help myself. It's just ... too hot. Exposing myself to you ... like this. Masturbating for you ... like this. Gnnnnnrrrrrrr."

Now that she was aware of what she was doing, Nancy was completely out of control, spreading her legs even further.

"Please ... Please ... Please, let me show you. Ever since that guy ... in the change room. It turns me on ... to have somebody ... watch me play with myself. Watch ... Me ... Masturbate."

While Nancy was pawing at her clit with her right hand, her left had snuck around behind her leg on its own, and was now pumping two fingers in and out of her very wet snatch, the slurpy sounds echoing off the quiet walls of the condo.

"And ... there's more ... too," breathed Nancy as warm juices dribbled down her probing fingers to drip languidly off her wrist.

"More?"

"Well, ever since that ... that first time with the ... dildo, in the change room ... with the guy. Now, every ... time I cum. Well, I ... I ... I squirt."

"Show me," commanded Anatolia simply.

The young redhead grunted as she pulled her fingers out of her cunt, pushed down hard on her clit in a back and forth motion, and squirted all over the coffee table even as she screamed like a banshee.

The orgasms lasted for a good two minutes and peaked at least three separate time, each individual climax accompanied by a succession of three or four individual squirts. When it was finally over, Nancy lay for the longest time sprawled out on the chair in Anatolia's living room with her eyes closed. She didn't want to open them and see the woman's reaction to what she'd just done. Eventually, she lowered her legs onto the floor, and let her sundress fall back over her soaking wet crotch.

Oh, what have I done? What have I done?

She could hear Anatolia moving around now. Without saying a word, she seemed to be walking towards the table that had held the teapot. The woman made a few clinking sounds and was then pouring what sounded like water. Nancy still didn't open her eyes, even after she followed the sounds of Anatolia's footsteps across the room until the woman had obviously stopped to stand above the post-orgasmic girl.

"You could probably use a glass of water," Anatolia said.

Slowly, Nancy opened her eyes and looked up at the imposing woman. "Thank you," she said quietly as she took the proffered glass of water.

What have I just done? After the week I've just had, this was the absolute nail in the proverbial coffin! How could I possibly have blown my chance to rent out a room in a palace like this one!

Nancy drank deeply from the glass, trying to avoid eye contact with Anatolia as her host returned to the other side of the coffee table. The water in the glass was cool and refreshing, and helped clear Nancy's still muddled mind. When she was done drinking, Nancy set the empty glass on the table in front of her, and stood up unsteadily. Anatolia still hadn't said a word, and Nancy couldn't fathom the woman's expression.

Was she angry or amused?

Damn it! Why won't she say anything? She probably can't wait for me to get out of here after the mess I've just made!

Speaking of that mess, Nancy realized abruptly that she should do something about it. So, taking the handkerchief out of hair, she was making to use it to sop up the streaks of her own ejaculate off the surface of the coffee table when Anatolia, wordlessly, handed her a moist towel.