The Sublet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you reject inhibitions?"

"Yes!"

She was moving closer and closer slowly.

"Will you submit to your own desire?" Anatolia asked, her voice raspy.

"Yes!" Nancy barked.

Anatolia's spread legs were on either side of Nancy's head now. The young woman was close enough to see beads or arousal forming on Anatolia's labia and drooling down and into her slit.

"Will you serve me and be a force for pleasure in the world?"

"Oh, Yes! Please!"

Nancy was just inches away now. Anatolia's twirling fingers bumping up against her nose occasionally as they moved.

"Then serve me now, Nancy," commanded Anatolia. "Serve my pleasure."

Anatolia pulled her finger up and out of the way, and Nancy lurched forward the final remaining inches, sinking her tongue into Anatolia's swollen cunt. If the smell of Anatolia's scent was familiar, then Nancy had tasted this particular flavour a thousand times over through the years, every time she'd ever gone down on a woman. It was every sense of déjà vu that she'd ever had, rolled into one. It was familiar. It was comforting. It was drop-dead arousing.

As Nancy lapped and licked and pinched and nibbled her way around Anatolia's crotch over the next twenty minutes, and as she used her fingers to probe and stroke and penetrate, a constant trickle of her own arousal was running down her inner thigh. When Anatolia finally culminated, Nancy wasn't all that surprised that she did as well. Without any stimulation at all, her pussy clenched up and shot several strong streams of ejaculate into her already soaking panties.

Afterwards, Nancy settled at Anatolia's feet in a subservient position that felt natural, as they both caught their breath. The young woman could feel that the hem of her sundress was sopping wet from the juices that continued to dribble out of her but, under the circumstances, it really didn't matter much now. Not with what was awaiting her the next morning...

"Thank you," whispered Anatolia hoarsely. "That was truly spectacular."

Nancy bristled at the compliment, and leaned her head on her Mistress's leg while she stroked the woman's upper calf.

"I have one more thing for you, though," Anatolia said.

Nancy actually blinked a few times. "More?"

Anatolia reached behind her where a large garment box was sitting on another patio chair. Nancy was pretty sure that it hadn't been there earlier, but then things appearing and changing on a whim wasn't all that surprising anymore. Picking it up, the sorceress set it down on the ground in front of Nancy. Pulling the box open, the redhead found what appeared to be a mask of some kind sitting on top of a white linen robe gilded with gold filigree.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"Oh, Randy and Donna are having a costume party tomorrow night," Anatolia answered through a barely suppressed laugh. "They don't know that I'm coming yet, and I'd like you to be my guest. I have this feeling that the party is going to be spectacular!"