The Subliminal Tape Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt goes to the mall with Becky, Amy, and Mandy.
4.9k words
4.57
99.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story involves the continuing adventures of Matt, Mandy, Becky and Amy. Four eighteen year old high school seniors who have had their sexual tensions released.)

*

Matt left his house and ran the ten houses to Mandy's house. The three young women were all in Mandy's mom's little sports car: Mandy, Amy, and Becky.

Mandy's mom had made out great in Mandy's parents divorce. Mandy's mom seemed untouched by the years and was almost as hot as Mandy.

"Hop in stud!" Mandy called from the front. Mandy and Amy were in front, and Becky was in back. Matt hopped in beside Becky. Mandy gunned the engine and squealed the tires.

Matt couldn't believe the incredible turn of events that had changed his life. When Mathew had turned 18 years old last week he had a peculiar feeling great things would come to him.

Receiving the dick-enlarging subliminal tape was turning out to be the best mistake ever.

Matt couldn't keep his eyes off the thick girl's big tits which kept bouncing in the small sports car. "Would you like to touch them Matt?"

Matt blinked "Oh um no, that's okay." The car screeched to a stop at a red traffic light. Mandy turned in her seat from the front to look at Matt. Matt felt like he had to pinch himself to see if he was awake.

Matt just couldn't get over his wild luck to be in the sports car with these three beautiful 18-year-old horny senior girls.

"Matt, when a girl offers her tits to you, just fucking touch them! We like you and we like your big dick, so just cut the shy stuff. We dig you, roll with it okay? Mr. Bigstuff?" Mandy winked at Matt.

"Mr. Bigstuff? That's hilarious!" said Amy. They all broke into giggles and laughter. Then they all broke into the song:"Who do you think you are mister bigstuff!" All the while Becky grabbed Matt's hand and placed it on her ample chest.

"Wow! Oh my god these must be the nicest tits ever!" Matt started to feel his cock thicken.

"Go ahead and reach up underneath my sweater!" Matt reached up under Becky's shirt and started feeling around. She had on what felt like a very strong bra, but the whole top seemed to be missing. It felt like a half-bra. He kneaded the top part of her soft creamy tits that were uncovered. Her tits felt so luxurious and soft against his hands. "Reach your hand into the bra cup and feel the nipples! MMM oh yeah like that mister bigstuff!" She giggled.

Matt was getting a hardon again. Becky put her hand on it through his pants. "My god it's huge! I can't wait to get this thing inside me! I'm getting really wet! Matt, please lower your pants. I want to measure it!"

Becky grabbed a wooden ruler out of her school backpack. Matt obliged her by lifting his butt and lowering his pants and underwear to his knees. "Fuck, look at that head! It's bigger than a plum! Look at all those big veins!"

Matt leaned back. Becky grabbed his dick and pointed it straight up and down. She measured along the top side near his pubic bone. "Eight and five-eighths! Damn!"

Becky started fisting Matt's cock up & down. Becky's hand felt really good fisting his cock, she really squeezed the head a lot with her soft fingers. Matt was feeling her nipples and kneading her big tits. "Mmmmmm damn Matt, just like that stud!"

"I gotta see if this thing tastes as good as it looks!" With that Becky lowered her mouth to Matt's swollen throbbing cock. She stopped, her lips open just an inch from his dickhead, blowing hot breath on his sensitive head. God, it felt so good but he wanted her mouth on it! His cock was throbbing and bucking from her breath. Finally in total desperation he shoved upward with his hips and his dickhead was in her hot mouth!

Becky closed her mouth over his cock. It was heavenly! Everything was soft, warm, moist and slippery! Matt could feel her lips, teeth and tongue rubbing all over his super-swollen, hyper-sensitive cock. It was like every lick grated directly on his inner most nerves.

Becky let his hard dick pop out of her mouth. It was soaked with spit, throbbing right by her cheek. She placed her hand on it, hugging it to her cheek as she spoke. "I was wondering how long it would take you to think of shoving it in my mouth!" She said with an affectionate grin.

Then Becky again placed her open mouth an inch away from his swollen, dark angry dickhead. She looked funny trying to hold her mouth open and grinning at the same time. "You little tease!" Matt yelled as he braced his hands on the seat and thrust into her greedy mouth. "Mmmmmm" she moaned.

It felt really good so Matt continued thrusting into her mouth. "Oooooh" said Matt. Becky descended some so that Matt's thrusts were going deeper into her hot mouth. "OH God, that's good Becky!" Matt's hips and legs were getting tired, so he stop thrusting.

A light bulb went off in Matt's head and he grabbed a handful of Becky's hair at the back of her head and gently started pushing her face in and out of his crotch.

"Ohhhh Becky!" She was lathering her tongue all over his tortured prick as her mouth moved on and off his swollen dick.

"Mmmmmm" she hummed in pleasure. She liked having her face stuffed with cock! She liked being forced into it. Matt started realizing that his new super-sized dick was a definite asset!

"Stop, for a second," Matt stated. Matt pulled his wet cock out of her mouth and laid it on his belly.

"Awww, I want my treat!" Becky grinned at him seductively. Matt's dick throbbed hard and pumped a dollop of precum as he looked at the lustful sultry look on Becky's face.

Matt grabbed the waist of Becky's sweater, and started moving to pull it up and over her head. "I've got to see your tits when I cum."

When Matt got her sweater off he was transfixed by Becky's large firm tits. They must have been a large D cup, or double D. They had a life of their own, like they were separate from the girl.

"Can I have my treat now, Mr. Bigstuff?" Becky asked him, stroking his thighs lightly and biting her lip with eager anticipation. Matt's breath caught at the beautiful sight of a voluptous, pretty teen woman expressing her lustful cravings--begging to let her suck his dick!

In answer he grabbed his dick and pointed it at her face. She just stared at it for a brief second almost as if she were cataloging all of it's features.

His dick was very swollen now. The head was dark, the skin stretched tight. A small river of precum was leaking from the head and running down the underside.

Becky engulfed his dick in one gulp, her lips closing about three-quarters the way down his dick. "Ahhhh Becky! That feels so good!" It was Matt's first ever blowjob, and Becky had just taken him twice as deep as before.

"Oooh Becky, I'm getting close!" Becky was eating his cock like it was the best tasting thing on earth. She was grabbing it and smacking it against her tongue and cheeks. She was licking and biting the head, making a very visually stimulating show for Matt. Her face was a sticky mess from her spit & his precum. His dick was leaking a steady stream of it. The tops of her creamy tits were rubbing his thighs and balls. The over-stimulation had Matt's mind turning to mush.

"Damn you lucky bitch!" Mandy said from the front looking at Becky slobbering on Matt's hard dick. "It looks bigger Becky! Measure it again!"

Becky interrupted her blowjob and grabbed the ruler and measured Matt's twitching throbbing tool. "Eight and seven-eighths! It's grown a quarter inch!" There were several rings of Becky's lipstick on his cock. Becky locked her lips on Matt's twitching leaking tool, and tongued the sensitive spot under his head.

"OH MY GOD! BECKY! UGH-HERE IT COMES! UGH! UGH!" Matt's dick, anus, and whole pelvis clenched with enough strength to crush bones and spasmed a big gush of dick-juice into Becky's mouth. Her greedy mouth filled quickly and she swallowed, moaning and humming her pleasure.

Pleasure exploded in Matt's mind and whole body as Matt's dick unloaded spurt after strong spurt of dick-juice into Becky's very willing oral receptacle. Again and again his whole groin clenched and his dick spasmed, hot man-juice erupting into her waiting mouth. Mandy had even turned off the radio so that they could all hear the rythmic sounds of Becky's loud swallowing to keep up. Finally Matt's mind started to return, his blood thumping loudly in his ears. He heard Becky coughing and finally focused his eyes on the girl between his legs.

She was a mess! There was cum streaks up both cheeks, cum puddled in several spots on her big tits. There was a couple of globs of semen on her beige bra.

Becky coughed and cleared her throat. "Damn! These must be jizz factories!" Becky stated as she caressed Matt's balls!

"Let me have a little!" Amy patted Becky on the back. Becky met Amy in a hot girl-on-girl french kiss sharing Matt's cum-juice. Amy licked the cum-streaks on Becky's cheeks. Amy moaned her pleasure at the taste of Matt's spunk and used her finger to collect the juice on Becky's face and tits and eat it. Matt had to look away before he got hard again. They were almost at the mall, and he didn't want to be walking around the mall with a woody.

Matt almost felt like passing out. His head felt weak from the blowjob and the all-girl kiss. He weakly and slowly put his pants back on and buckled them.

"Oh my god! I've got such a great idea!" Mandy shouted out. "What?" the other two girls cried almost in unison. Mandy crooked her finger for Amy (in the front passenger seat) to come over. Mandy whispered something to Amy. Amy looked back at Matt "Oh my god that's such a crazy idea!"

"Let's go get something to eat first!" Mandy suggested as they all got out of the car. Matt was beginning to get his legs back. He was astounded at the toll his orgasms were taking out of him lately. And he definitely seemed to be shooting much more cum than usual, and with a lot more force too.

They went to a restaurant. Matt was sitting next to Becky, Mandy diagonal from him at the booth. Matt only ordered a grilled cheese sandwich. "You can have my water Matt," volunteered Amy. "I think you're going to need to replenish your fluids today Matt!" Amy grinned a big ear to ear grin--like the cat who had gotten the cream.

"Did I tell you what Matt told me today at lunch?" Mandy asked the other two girls. "He told me he grew from normal size to the way he is now, overnight!"

"What! No fu-hucking way! That's impossible!" shouted Amy. Some stern looks from family types, made her change her voice level. "Isn't that impossible?"

"I thought you skipped lunch Mandy," inquired Becky.

"I had a protein shack same as you."

"Awwww," Becky pouted at Matt. "I thought I was your first blowjob Matt," Becky said pouting beautifully at Matt, pushing her bottom lip out and staring through her top lashes at him.

"Well, you were. Mandy just gave me a handjob and ate my cum."

"God, I can't believe how much you cum Matt! I bet you've lost one pound already today! Did you cum this much before, you know the change?" This last statement came from Becky beside him.

"Do you even know what caused this Matt?" Amy inquired from across the table.

"I'd say I cum about a third or half more on top of what I used to, but it comes out much more forcefully. My orgasms seem much more intense too." Matt answered their questions patiently.

"What caused it?" Amy refused to be brushed off.

"A tape," Matt stated. "An audio tape."

"A tape!?" This last was from Mandy. "How can that be, Matt? What kind of tape is it?"

"It's a subliminal tape. I bought one for.....meditation. But it looks like the website sent the wrong one," Matt stared at them curious if they had noticed his lie.

"Meditation, sure! And what was the website--quick and don't lie!" Mandy interjected quickly.

"Maximum Male! Jeez, what are you so curious for?" Matt didn't like the way this was turning out.

"Are you sure you didn't order a dick-growing tape, Matt? Be honest we don't mind the new you, but we'd really like to know the truth," stated Mandy.

"Yes, no. Well, I ordered a tape to help you raise your attractiveness to women, but they sent me the um dick-growing one by mistake." Matt stated in a rush to get it out and over with.

"Well, I would say you DID get the tape to raise your attraction to women, Matt! I know I sure am attracted to you!" They all laughed at that.

"Wait a minute! Do.....you.....still.....have.....this.....tape.....Matthew?" Amy drew her words out slowly, letting them gather meaning in the other two girls' minds.

"Yes, but I don't think it will work on anyone else---uhoh why are you looking at me like that?" Matt became worried, the girls had a mixed look of intense lust and hopefulness.

"YOU COULD USE IT AGAIN MATT!" Mandy blurted this last comment out.

"Oh my god, no fucking way," exclaimed Becky. "He's more than a mouthful right now, what's the point?"

"He's not more than a cuntful yet," stated Mandy, blurting it out.

"I don't know about that," said Matt. "There was a warning message stating it could mess up my health. Besides I don't want to be a freak."

"You won't be a freak! You'll be super-hot!" This last comment was Amy's response. "How long did you listen to it last night, Matt?"

"I listened to it about five hours last night," Matt stated.

"Well, there's your problem!" Amy grinned at Matt. "Why don't you listen to it for maybe three hours?"

"Thirty minutes," said Matt.

Mandy spoke up,"Why don't you try two hours, Matt?"

"One hour," said Matt.

"Look Matt, if you listen to it for one and a half hours you will have each of us to suck and fuck your brains out as much as you want." Mandy spoke in a near-whisper. "If you don't listen to it for one and a half hours, then we're going to tease you into having a big hardon at school all day long, every day and never give you any relief. It's your choice."

"Okay, fine. I agree," Matt resigned himself to the deed. But, he secretly decided to only listen to it for an hour max. They would never know the difference.

"You realize of course, that one of us has to be at your house when you listen to it? Just to keep you on the up & up." Matt stared at Mandy. It was almost like she had read his mind!

"Well let's go to the department store, I have to buy some pants for my mom," Mandy grinned at the other two girls. The other girls were grinning back at Mandy. Matt wondered what they were up to.

On the walk to the department store, it was decided that Matt should listen to the tape tomorrow. It wasn't decided who should stay with him to make sure he listened to every minute Matt had agreed to.

Amy and Becky went on ahead into the department store, and Mandy stopped Matt at the entrance. "Matt are you sure you're okay with listening to the tape again? If you want I can volunteer to be your 'watcher' and let you listen to it for a shorter time."

"No. One and a half hours is fine. It's a lot less than five hours, so hopefully it will only grow a little," Matt replied.

"Okay if you're sure. You seemed really scared in the restaurant." Mandy had a sympathetic look in her eyes. "We are messing with stuff we don't know about, after all. Well let's go get my mom some new pants."

They got to the women's area and found Becky. "Where's Amy?" Mandy asked Becky.

"Um--she went to the bathroom," said Becky with a strained voice. Why would she lie about something so casual like where Amy was?

Matt thought he saw Becky make a pointing sign to Mandy, but moved her hand away when Matt looked.

"Matt, come here stud! I need your help picking out a pair of pants for my mom." Matt's eyes suddenly glazed over with boredom. Oh boy, if these teen girls were like his cousins this could take a long time.

They walked up to one of those circular chest high display racks. There were many pants hanging from the display making a solid wall of clothes from top to bottom. "Stand right there Matt!" Mandy beckoned him to more or less walk right headlong into the display, his body moving into the clothes and parting the wall of pants partially. Then Mandy moved to the farside to grab a pair of pants to show him over the display. The girls had huge grins on their faces and Matt KNEW they were up to something, but he couldn't tell what.

"Woudln't it be easier if I came to you?" Matt asked.

"NO! Stay there I don't mind lifting the clothes over the display so you can see!" Mandy told Matt. "What do you think of this one?"

"It looks nice," said Matt not really paying attention. He let the image of the garment fade from memory as soon as it was out of site.

Then Matt felt something odd. It felt like something had brushed his jean covered crotch. Just when he decided it must have been the clothes against his body, he felt the unmistakeble piter-pater rumble in his groin that told him his zipper was being lowered. "What the heck!"

Then Mandy shushed him from across the display. "It's okay Matt, you'll enjoy it. Dont make a scene or we'll all go to jail."

Matt felt his fly being shoved open and realized that it must be Amy. "I guess it's Amy's turn at my cock," thought Matt.

Mandy came up beside him and whispered,"we're starting to get a little attention. Pretend you're looking at clothes."

Matt started pulling pants on & off the rack as he felt a hand snake into the fly of his briefs and withdraw his hardening cock. Matt could feel the cold circulating air on his cock. Amy started stroking and caressing him. Matt had a full on woody now. Amy stopped caressing and stroking his hard dick, but held onto it with both hands.

Then Matt felt Amy's tongue lick the tip of his dick. Matt tried his best to suppress a groan. He was used to being quiet while masturbating in his room, but he wasn't used to suppressing his facial expressions. This was going to be a very challenging experience for Matt.

Mandy held a pair of pants almost in front of Matt's face. "What do you think of this one?"

"Ni-ice," was all Matt said as Amy had decided upon that moment to take him into her mouth. This was agony for him. With his hyper-sensitive cock he wanted to scream his frustration, but tried to keep a straight face.

Becky and Mandy continued showing him pants as Amy really started to maul his cock. An occasional slurp or suck noise could be heard from the display. With the cold circulating air and Amy's spit plastered all over his cock Matt's cock alternated from freezing cold to super-hot once it was back in Amy's mouth. Matt could feel that his cock was engorged as ever. Amy was giving it a lot of attention. Matt felt like if Amy could have french-kissed his dick she would have.

Then Mandy whispered,"head's up head's up!"

A lady looking to be in her mid 40's in a v-neck sweater showing lots of cleavage (of her big breasts) came up to the display rack. "Wow! 20% off! These are some nice pants!" She was a little overweight, but still nicely put together.

She had a round oval face and curly red hair. Her chest looked to be a triple D bra size. Her v-neck sweater was showing miles of creamy white cleavage. Her skin was very pale and soft looking.

She was wearing those beige stretchy slacks that older women wear that hug their ass perfectly. Overall she was kind of hot looking.

"We know, that's why Matt here is buying a pair for his mom!" Becky stated. Amy had stopped bobbing her head up & down on his cock and sat still with Matt's cock a couple of inches in her mouth. Feeling confident that this was going to blow over, she started bobbing and licking on Matt's swollen angry looking cock again.

"Oh what a nice young man! Hi everybody, my name is Evelyn. Nice to meet you all!" Matt started to motion to shake her hand, then instead waved. Matt realized it would have looked awkward to reach sideways across his own body to shake her hand.

Evelyn gave him a suspicious look. Then a slurping sound escaped Amy's sucking mouth. Matt, Becky, and Mandy all looked petrified at Evelyn to see if she had heard or not. Matt even felt his erection lose a bit of stiffness.

12