The Subliminal Tape Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn got a very strange look on her face. "What do you think of these pants I'm wearing now young man, Matt is it?"

"They look very nice," Matt responded. Amy's mouth was doing things to him he had never dreamed of. Matt wasn't sure, but it felt like Amy was deep-throating him and licking his nuts at the same time. Matt failed to totaly suppress a groan.

"Are you okay young man?" Evelyn's eyes darted very briefly to Matt's crotch buried in the clothes. Did she know? "Do you think these pants make my derrier look good or bad?" Evelyn presented her ass to Matt.

"Your rear looks very nice Evelyn." Matt's voice sounded artificially flat because of his attempt at suppressing his pleasure. Amy was fisting his cock while licking one of his sperm-filled balls. Matt pictured his cock soaking wet, dripping Amy's own spit onto her face. Then Amy popped the swollen ball into her mouth.

"Touch it, Matt." When Matt looked confused, Evelyn asked again. "Touch my butt, Matt. Lord knows my shithead ex-husband sure never touched it."

Matt touched Evelyn's ass. At that same time Amy deep-throated his cock. Amy began working her swallowing muscles against Matt's dickhead. Matt's groan escaped before he could suppress it. Luckily it was just them and Evelyn--there was nobody else close by. "I guess you like my ass young man--flattery will get you everywhere," she winked at Matt.

Then Evelyn walked to the opposite side of the rack. Amy not hearing anything and thinking the lady had wandered away started fisting quickly just the head of Matt's tortured dick flicking it strongly with her tongue and breathing on it too.

Evelyn pulled a pair of pants off the rack and dropped it. "Ooops!" She said and bent to pick it up. Amy had stopped her activity upon hearing Evelyn's voice again. But Matt had been about to blow his load, and he could feel his dickhead throbbing painfully. He could feel his whole cock pulsing against Amy's grip at his base.

Evelyn said,"Did somebody lose a shoe? What--What's going on down here?" Evelyn got to one knee and spread the clothes to reveal Amy holding Matt's engorged shiny wet twitching tool, spit and precum on her hand and face.

Evelyn transfixed Mandy and Matt with hard stares. "You teenagers are pretty damn raunchy! I should pull you out of there young man and let everybody see your big dick!" Stated Evelyn sternly.

"But I'm in a generous mood and I haven't had a man's company in almost 6 months."

"Okay," said Mandy meekly. Matt had never heard Mandy so meek before.

"Here's the deal. I get to join little miss blowjob princess down there, and munch on that economy size tube-steak this young stud possesses. And I get the nut. All of it. Sound good compared to waiting in the security office for your parents?"

"Very good," was all Mandy said. "His nut might be hard for one woman to handle."

"Please hold my purse for me young lady. I can take his entire nut, don't you worry." Evelyn made a brief look around, then dove into the rack. Matt could hear hushed whispers down there, but couldn't make out much other than "so big."

Suddenly Matt felt two sets of lips on his cock. They were both sliding up and down his cock. Matt closed his eyes and rested his chin against his neck. He couldn't put up the pretense of looking at clothes any more. It was all he could do not to moan.

One mouth drifted to his base and licked and nibbled there. The other drifted to his dickhead. Matt knew that this was Evelyn. She hugged Matt into her mouth with a lot of suction, where as Amy's blowjob had been pretty loose.

Evelyn was shifting her head slowly down Matt's aggravated cock at a glacial pace. Matt didn't know how much more he could take. She was slowly impaling more of her face onto his huge throbbing fuckstick, hugging close to his cock.

Evelyn did some kind of weird trick with her tongue & lips on the way back up. Her tongue and lips somehow became one unified wall of quivering wet warm flesh caressing his cock. She hugged him so tight that every nook and cranny and pocket of her mouth that slid over him caused a spasm--almost like his soul was being caressed, not his cock.

"OH MY GOD!" Matt whispered hoarsely. Evelyn held Matt's cock a couple of inches into her mouth--her tongue and lips wrapped tightly around Matt's pulsing cock. Amy was now licking Matt's balls. She sucked one into her mouth and rolled it around.

Every muscle from Matt's stomach to knees clenched and Matt could feel gushes of cum spurting hard and fast into Evelyn's mouth. Everyone could hear quick swallowing. It almost sounded like a pump.

A couple of times Evelyn made "harrumphs" like she was clearing her throat or choking, but finally Matt couldn't feel any more jizz shooting, even though his dick was still pulsing with orgasm.

Matt's dick wouldn't stop pulsing with orgasm! Something about Evelyn's confined mouth and constant suctioning contact was making Matt's dick keep bucking! He whimpered and almost passed out, and gasped with relief when Evelyn finally took her mouth off his tortured cock.

Then Matt felt somebody use one of the hanging pants to clean off his cock. Then there was one last lick to his dickhead and two uncoordinated hands tucked him back into his briefs. Matt realized both of the women were using one hand each in a bizarre team effort to tuck him away.

Then he felt his zipper being zipped up. A last loving pat was applied to his jean-covered dick.

The two women came out of the display rack. "It was amazing, she caught the whole fucking nut! She's got skills!" Amy was staring at Evelyn very impressed. "How did you do that?"

"It wasn't easy," said Evelyn. "It was like somebody was shooting a super-soaker squirt gun in your mouth. One trick is to bend your tongue lick this." Evelyn bent her tongue, kind of folding it over. "That way you can use your tongue to block the spurts, so it doesn't fly into the back of your throat."

Evelyn said to Mandy,"Here's my number. I'll do anything to get at this stud's cock again. I wouldn't even mind some girl-on-girl action as long as I get a few minutes with that giant tube-steak. Do you understand? I mean anything!"

Evelyn made her goodbyes. Matt walked like a zombie to the nearest waiting bench in the changing area. After three orgasms this day, he was totally worn out. This last was the most tiring. Matt felt a real release as the emotional ups and downs of the last fifteen minutes came to an end. Matt sighed loudly.

"I thought we were in real trouble there, what about you Matt?" Mandy stared at Matt expecting an answer. Matt just nodded his head yes weakly. Matt never would have been able to last so long, except for the fact that the apprehension and fear kept removing his hardon giving him extra staying power.

"Was this the great idea you had in the car?" Matt looked at Mandy waiting for an answer.

"You had fun, didn't you?" Matt thought over Mandy's question carefully.

"A little too much fun, I was pretty nervous there for a while," Matt explained.

"I guess we can head home. Ready to go home Mr. Bigstuff?" Mandy had a quirky smile on her face. Matt's heart stuck in his throat. Mandy was so beautiful, it took his breath away.

"I'm ready to go anywhere with you Mandy." Amy and Becky laughed hysterically. But Mandy just grinned at Matt quietly.

12