The Subliminal Tape Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt teases his cousin Jen.
4.4k words
4.63
91.5k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{This story continues the adventures of Matthew Kelly (an eighteen year old high school senior) who has undergone some drastic accidental physical changes that lead to the nickname 'Mr. Bigstuff'. His three female cohorts are: Amy (blonde, mischievous, and thin), Mandy (a beautiful brunette in the mold of Jennifer Anniston & Jennifer Love-Hewitt), and Becky (the short voluptuous thick-hipped red-head). All three are eighteen-year-old seniors in high school enjoying Matt's changed physique.}

***

It was about 8pm when Matt got dropped off by Mandy. Matt was pretty worn out. After three intense orgasms, and the continuing drain that his changed physique had caused he was pretty exhausted. He staggered into the house. His mom said something to him, but he didn't catch it.

Matt had to piss like a race horse. He just hoped he could stay awake long enough to make it to the bathroom.

"Going to lay down mom. Really tired."

He staggered into the bathroom to drain the lizard. There was a naked girl with a towel around her head plucking her eyebrows! Matt stood there with his mouth gaping open at her voluptuous body! Matt's clouded mind finally realized it was his 22 year old cousin Jen! She was a compact petite 5'4" athletic blonde. Jen's dad and Mike's mom (Norene) were brother and sister.

Matt mentally catalogued everything he saw. Jen had a short haircut and a fabulously large firm athletic butt that was perfectly globular--like a bubble. Her breasts were the perfect teardrop shape. They appeared to be a full B-cup, but were perfectly sized for her body. And her snatch was neatly trimmed.

"Inside or out sport, but please shut the door I'm freezing!" Matt stepped outside and shut the door.

"I need to piss," Matt shouted through the door.

"Okay come on in," Jen shouted through the door.

Matt walked in and tried to not eye his cousin's hot body. She had a hand-towel tied around her waste. She had those very perfect legs that were athletic but not muscular. Jen's legs had a gently swell at mid-thigh, then tapered at the knee & hip--like a skaters. Her thighs had a beautiful lovely arc. She had another hand-towel tied around her top, but the bottoms of her tits were edging under the towel.

"Go ahead sport! I won't look--promise!" The toilet and sink face in the same direction and were four feet apart. Matt positioned his back to Jen and faced the toilet and the window. This meant he would be pissing sideways into the toilet, but he was shy about her seeing his cock. He opened and lowered the front of his pants and underwear while the back was still covering his butt.

"How long are you staying?" Matt asked.

"Just the night, I'm gone tomorrow morning. I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I was driving home from college to drop off some laundry and decided to stop here for the night. My dad said I could. It saved me a ton of driving!"

Matt was suffering a little stage fright and just about had it beat when he heard Jen say under her breath:"Oh my god!"

"What's wrong?" Matt stated as his piss started flowing. Matt looked up from aiming into the toilet and realized that he could see Jen's reflection in the window, and that maybe she could see the front of his body reflected in the window?

Jen was not looking at him however. She was looking in the mirror. "I--I um... just plucked too hard that's all."

Matt examined Jen in the window, and his cousin's face was turning beet red. Matt had finally stopped pissing. Matt was pretty certain she had stolen a look at his cock.

"I'm going to show the little slut!" Matt thought to himself. He had a sudden mean streak bloom in his mind. Maybe he was angry at the trick public blowjob the girls had done to him, but he had a sudden urge to be the one calling the shots.

Matt turned around with his dick still hanging out of his pants and approached the side of the sink. "What the fuck are you doing!?" Jen yelled at him in kind of a panicked beseeching tone--her eyes glued to his cock.

"I always wash my dick off after pissing. I don't want to be dripping and rubbing piss all over my underpants! Besides this makes us even, now you've seen me too." Matt hung his dick over the sink edge and turned on the water. Matt drew it out and made a big show of getting the temperature just right. Matt heard Jen sigh. He looked in the medicine cabinet mirror and Jen's eyes were glued to his cock, and she was rubbing her tits through the towel.

Matt's cock started thickening out and getting longer. He lathered his hands with soap and started rubbing his cock.

"Wow." Matt heard Jen whispered.

"You like it Jen?" Matt had a cocky smirk on his face as he looked straight into her eyes. Her eyes looked into his, darted to his hardon, and then looked back to his eyes.

Matt never would have had the guts to do this before his escapades with his three horny female classmates. But, Matt was beginning to understand the awesome power his dick had over horny women.

Matt was caressing his slippery soapy cock with both hands. "Yes," Jen said her voice cracking as she did.

"Big isn't it?" Matt inquired still with the cocky look on his face.

"Very," was all she said looking back and forth from Matt's cock to Matt's eyes.

"Time to rinse!" Matt said, and started rinsing off his swollen hard cock.

"Can-Can I touch it?"

Matt remembered all the times Jen had ran around in hot skimpy bathing suits at family beach get-togethers and teased him about being a pimply faced kid.

"I'm sorry Jen that wouldn't be right--we're cousins." Matt wanted to tease her the way he had been teased. He was beginning to enjoy himself.

"Please? I'll let you see my body again?"

"I'm sorry Jen," Matt said tucking his cock back away and buckling up. "I'm just not comfortably doing that."

"Sweet dreams Jen!" Matt added to himself:"you teasing bitch!" Matt looked back and she had a longing look and was biting her bottom lip--priceless!

Matt had a big hardon in his pants pushing at his belt. He walked out and his mom was there! She did a movie-style double-take at the bulge in his crotch. "What are you doing sweetie?"

Norene had a hard time not looking at the bulge in her son's pants. She started thinking that maybe Jen and Matt had placed something in his pants as a joke. But, she saw the nervousness and embarrassment on his face and discounted that notion.

"Nothing mom, I just had to wash my hands while Jen was plucking her eyebrows."

"Are you sure everything is okay?" Norene looked questioningly at her son. She was kind of worried about Matt and Jen in the bathroom together, then Matt walking out with a stiffy-and a big one at that.

"Yeah mom, everything is perfect. Was that what you said in the living room? That Jen was staying over?"

"Yes dear, that's exactly what I said. Didn't you hear me?"

"No mom, sorry. I wasn't trying to ignore you, I'm very tired. Can you make sure nobody wakes me up? I'm going straight to bed right now."

"Wow you must be tired to miss night-time TV! Usually you stay up until 11! Goodnight sweetie." Norene gave a last curious very brief glance at Matt's erection which had dwindled significantly. Had she been imagining things?

Norene went into her room. Matt had an inspiration and listened at the bathroom door.

Matt heard Jen muttering to herself:"Big fucking cock. Da-yamn bi-i-ig fu-uk-ing co-ock!" She was speaking in stutter-steps and Matt new she was masturbating. He broke into an evil grin.

He went into his bedroom and fell into the bed exhausted. Matt pulled the covers onto himself and fell into a deep restive sleep.

Matt had a very strange dream that a hovering head was sucking his dick. It felt very real. The detail was very graphic. The head's mouth would suck him deep and hard, then softly slip off the head over and over again. The technique kept changing. Matt started to rouse from his slumber, but realized that the mouth was still there.

"Wha-What's going on?" Matt whispered. He settled his hand down on the back of the head bobbing on his hard swollen cock. Jen's face came up for air.

"I'm sorry Matt; I just had to have a taste! You're not going to take my treat away are you?" She looked pleadingly into his eyes, hugging his spit-drenched dick to her cheek.

Matt realized Jen was wearing a big white tee shirt as a night dress. Jen had her other hand up under the shirt (and probably down her panties Matt was guessing). Matt glanced at the clock: 1am.

Matt's cock was very hard. He swore he could almost hear it thumping with blood it was throbbing so hard. "Take your shirt off, and you can suck my dick."

She gave a huge grin, whispered the words "thank you" and took her shirt off. There was that hot female body he had always dreamed of since he was 13. Her nipples were hard, and in the darkness Matt thought he saw a huge wet spot in her panties.

Jen pinched her nipple and squeezed her tit very hard as she licked Matt's pulsing cock with long hard strokes. Matt groaned appreciatively. "Oh Jen, that's hot."

"That's nothing, watch and see." Jen said with an awkward grin as she tried to smile with her tongue sticking out.

Matt's dick was very shiny in the night light from his precum and Jen's saliva. Jen opened her mouth wide and shoved the whole thing in her mouth. Jen's normally full lips were stretched thin as they engulfed Matt's swollen dick deep.

His dick was so wet that Jen had no problem diving deep. Her lips were giving wonderful friction against his shaft as she deep-throated all but the last inch.

Jen was trying to eat the last inch of cock meat, but Matt guessed it wasn't easy. Matt could feel her breath blowing hard from her nose into his crotch, and he felt some kind of resistance against his swollen leaking cockhead.

Finally she came up for air gasping hard. "Mmmmm I'm in love with your big fat dick Matt!" Jen whined like a dog playing with a bone. "This is the first cock I couldn't deep-throat." Matt could see the sheen of spit and precum on Jen's chin and neck..

"I bet I could swallow it all if you stood up." Matt obliged her and stood up. Instead of getting on her knees the way Matt expected, she stood and bent at the waist grabbing his hips for support. This aligned her mouth and throat along the same angle.

Jen was in the perfect position for another guy standing behind her to fuck her pussy. Matt had the distinct feeling Jen was very sexually experienced.

Jen opened her mouth and flicked her perky little tongue all over Matt's engorged dickhead. He heard Jen whisper, "So big..." then she slid her mouth around his hard dick. Her mouth hugged him greedily. As she slid down Matt felt her tongue caressing his twitching member the entire way down. Jen's sexy lips were stretched wide around Matt's thick gnarly-veined base.

Matt felt tremendous pressure around the head of his dick. It felt like somebody was trying to fit a life-saver on the end of his dick. She still could not touch-down onto his groin. She was missing about one half inch or three-quarters of an inch. She was struggling, pulling on his hips trying to force his meaty cock through her tiny throat opening.

"Mwah!" Jen said expressively coming off Matt's cock. "I can't believe how big it is! You're going to have to help me a little stud! When I get real close, I need you to shove your hips forward with a real quick jab like and force your dickhead into my throat. Can you do that for me stud?" Jen asked hugging his drenched cock to her cheek and smiling at him.

"Yeah I'll jab it down your throat alright, you little cock-slut!" Matt was becoming more and more accustomed to asserting himself with beautiful women. And to having them lust after his body and cock.

Jen spit a heavy gooey wad of saliva onto his cock for lubrication. "Here goes nothin!" Jen grinned at him. Once again she hugged his cock tight going down. Matt could feel her tongue sliding along the entire length of his cock. Her throat-hole was caressing his knob real good making his dick buck and throb and get real big and hard--probably part of Jen's problem in deep throating him!

Once again she was extremely close to pay-dirt. She looked up at him and gave him a thumbs-up.

Matt gave a savage hyper-quick two inch jabbing thrust of his hips and the most exhilerating feeling enveloped his dickhead!

Matt's dickhead had popped into her throat all right. But, her throat was massaging and clinging tightly to his dickhead right under his fantastically flared and engorged dickhead rim.

Jen looked like she was going to gag and tried to back off Matt's cock. The motion of her constraining throat ring sliding on his sensitive swollen dickhead must have made his dick swell up even more. Because Matt saw a look of horror on Jen's face.

His big fat cockknob was stuck in her throat! Matt was horrified! He was going to choke his cousin to death with his cock! Matt thought maybe his fear would make him go soft. But when Jen again tried to back off he forgot about that idea. The friction of her tight throat ring on his sensitive dickhead kept him hard. Not just hard but insanely hard, thick, full, swollen and painfully throbbing!

"Okay, okay relax! Settle down!" Matt putt his hands on Jen's shoulders and got ready to push against them. "I'm going to pull my dick out! Now!" Matt slowly pulled backwards with his hips. The stimulation all over his dickhead was making his dick throb and pulse--he was entering orgasm!

With a final extra effort Matt pulled his massive dick out of Jen's tiny mouth. It was drenched with gooey throat-spit!

Jen was now on her knees breathing big gulps of air. "I'm cumming!" Matt shouted his warning as his trembling soaked dick was inches from Jen's face and began spitting long lines of creamy cum onto her face.

Despite her brush with death Jen moaned throatily,"Oh god yessss!" She started fingering her clit and grabbed her right tit fiercely.

Jen was cumming and trembling as Matt painted her face with long lines of cum that gleamed and glittered by moonlight. Matt was now fisting his wet cock as he enjoyed the beautiful sight of his sexy beautiful cousin being creamed by his mighty cock as she came and convulsed, one hand down her little panties. Jen looked up at him her mouth open and moaning:"Oh my god cream me you big-dicked manly beast!"

After six or seven long streamers Matt was done and exhausted, leaning on Jen's shoulders for support. Jen was a mess. Several long thick sticky cum lines streaked her face from chin to hairline. Cum and spit were all over her chin, neck and chest. The rest of her body glistened with sweat.

"Oh god Matt you're one sexy big-dicked bastard!" She grabbed his cock and started rubbing it around on her face smearing everything around making a bigger mess. She was smacking her face with his cock.

"Don't! It's very sensitive!" Matt took his cock from her and handed her a roll of paper towels from his nightstand, keeping two sheets for himself to clean his cock.

"Oh no you don't!" She said pulling the sheets out of his hand. "I deserve a treat after almost choking to death on your beefy cock!"

First Jen used her fingers and started scooping the cum-streaks going over the bridge of her nose (and beginning to pool in the corners of her eyes) and ate the cum off her fingers. She did this over her entire face until very little was left. Then she did the same for her neck and chest. The whole time moaning and whimpering. "Oh yeah hot guy-cum! It's so delicious Matt!"

Matt was sitting on his bed with his cock soaked with spit and cum. Even though he had cum three times with the girls yesterday his dick made a micro-twitch of possibly being ready for more. Jen's obvious enjoyment at eating his cum was just an insane porno dream come true.

When Jen finished herself, she walked on her knees to Matt's cock. "Now to clean you up Master--uh Matt."

Matt had noticed the slip up, as tired as he was. "Master? Why did you call me that?" Matt had a goofy grin on his face.

Jen ignored him and approached his shaft sideways smacking her lips on his shaft-side eating everything off his cock. Having an idea, Matt grabbed Jen's hair and roughly jerked her head up to look at him and away from his cock. "I asked you a question--SLAVE! I promise you'll NEVER touch my cock again unless you tell me why you said that!" Matt was pretty satisfied with himself.

Jen looked up defiant for a second, then cast her eyes down like a scolded puppy. "Yes master. I'm sorry for not answering. My ex-boyfriend at college and I used to play master and slave games. He broke up with me, because he couldn't handle it--the pussy."

Matt was beginning to like this--a lot! He remembered what a tease Jen had always been to him and other guys. It made a strange kind of sense that she was yearning for some kind of bizarre sexual discipline.

"Very well slave. You can continue cleaning me up!" Matt watched her with great interest as Jen smiled--a slow dawning realization coming over her that she may have found her new master.

"Thank you master!" She went back to cleaning his entire cock. Smacking her lips everywhere noisily.

That sight and her naughty talk about masters had him about one guarter the way to erecton. His dick was inflated, but not hard yet. Matt had been looking at her tiny panties and hot ass and legs. Once he was cleaned she stayed between his legs. "Is there anything else master?"

"Yes slave. Fist my cock and lick my balls. I want you to get my dick hard slave."

She gave a squeal of delight and said "Yes master! Right away! Your slave will make you so big and hard, sir!" Jen started to caress his extremely tender sore cock, and lick his big ball sack with delight. Lust was as clearly painted on her face as Matt's cum had been earlier.

"Oh god, yessss. That's a nice job slave. Mmmmmm."

It took nearly 10 minutes of Jen's mouthing his balls and caressing his meat to bring Matt to a full erection. He had already cum four times! His dick was so sore he wasn't sure if it was worth the effort. Matt laid on the bed and pointed his cock skyward. "All aboard the big dick express!" He said with a grin. Matt figured considering her slutty behavior that Jen must be on the pill.

"I don't know Matt, are you sure?" Jen asked uncertainly.

"Climb on my dick now slave, or forget about ever playing with my dick again!"

"Yes master!" She exclaimed and got on the bed. She climbed over him squatted over him. She slowly started lowering herself until his cockknob touched her pussy lips. Matt felt instant heat and wetness on his engorged dickhead. Jen held his dick straight as she forced the swollen head into her hot slick pussy. "Oh wow, what a big fucking dick!"

Matt couldn't believe how nice it felt having her pussy squeeze down his cock. "Oh slave your pussy feels so good on me!" Jen continued lowering her body onto Matt's pulsing throbbing manhood. Pussy juice was leaking down into his groin. His cock was about half deep into Jen and it was bucking mightily. It felt like she was feeding his dick through an incredibly tight tunnel of living flesh that was spasming and greedily gripping him.

"Lower yourself the rest of the way slave!" Jen had a look of discomfort as she continued edging down Matt's long beefy cock.

"Oh god master! It's too big for my little pussy! You'll ruin me for normal men!"

"You're already ruined for other men you little size-queen cock-hound!" Matt sneered at her. Matt gripped fiercely into her hips, watching the eye-catching sight of his huge meat disappearing into her hungry pussy.

"Oh patience please master, I need to get used to your big dick!" Jen started thrusting up & down. Matt could see pussy juice soaking his cock and balls. "Oh god, what a big fucking dick master! It makes my pussy so damn full!" Jen was thrusting with more eagerness now and more comfort and pleasure. She was taking about three guarters of Matt's massive meat. On her down stroke it felt especially tight and constraining.

12