The Subliminal Tape Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, Ugh damn that's one tight pussy. Ugh, Ugh!" Matt was starting to grunt as Jen came down, she was now taking every bit of his meat into her incredibly hot tight vagina. "Damn my dick is so fucking sore!"

Matt started roaming his hands all over Jen's sexy athletic body. He started kneading and squeezing her hot tear-drop shaped tits.

"I can't cum like this slave! My dick's too sore! Get on your hands and knees, slut! I want to fuck you doggie-style."

"Oh yessss Master!" Jen climbed off Matt's twitching pole. Matt got off the bed and stood at the foot of the bed, waiting for Jen to position herself at the edge of the bed on her hands and knees.

"Oh god fuck me master!"

Matt positioned his swollen flared head at her entrance. Jen moaned throatily. Matt slowly started inserting his tortured sore manhood into Jen's sopping wet mavelously tight cunt. "Oh my god!" Matt couldn't believe the difference in feeling from this angle. Something seemed to be aligned more correctly, because he penetrated much more deeply (and easily) now. It was nice to control the tempo too.

"Oh god fuck me rotten you big dicked beast! Fuck my tight little pussy master! Please fuck your little cunt-slave sir!"

Matt couldn't believe the total slut his older cousin was turning into. He was going to cum in no time at all with her hot nasty talk.

Matt started fucking her at a medium pace. The sound of their bodies smacking permeated the room: smack, smack, smack.

It felt indescribable on the in stroke when his meat was buried to the hilt and Jen's hot ass cheeks were bouncing hotly into his groin. Matt's eyes were about bugging out of his head.

Matt started fucking Jen a lot faster, and as deep as he could get. He felt his dickhead hitting something. Whap-whap-whap-ap-ap-ap-ap. "OH god you horny big-dicked fucking mule! You animal! Skewer me with your big fucking pole!"

Matt's dick tip just barely started passing through some kind of opening at his deepest on the down stroke. He assumed it was Jen's womb. "OH fuck! Oh my god! I'm cummingggggg!" Matt was amazed, Jen was cumming without touching her clit. He thought that was very wierd.

If it was tight before, it was like Jen's pussy was trying to spit him out now by squeezing. Her pussy walls were spasming and squeezing him so hard Matt thought he was going to cum soon. It felt like a thousand hands in butter (or grease) were squeezing him through a thin cloth. Matt didn't like the idea of being pushed out of Jen's pussy, so he savagely pushed through the resistance, spreading Jen's spasming walls harshly. Jen was gasping and moaning. She was writhing as Matt fucked her, shimmying from side to side trying to feel every bit of his swollen tool.

As Matt's orgasm started his dick became much more sore and hard than it had been a second ago.

"Oh god you little fuck-whore! I'm cumming so hard!" Matt uncaringly gripped Jen's hips--his fingers sinking in deep, and pulled her deep onto his cock and held her there. He twisted and shimmied side to side as his very sore cock spit cum deep into the back of Jen's cunt. Her cunt seemed to be trying to squeeze every bit of cum out of him, or squeeze is dick out, or both.

After what felt like 8 or 9 pulses of his extremely painful cock, Matt pulled his softening cock out of Jen with an audible slurp and slumped onto the bed. Matt was breathing in giant gulps or air. Jen was moaning and rubbing her thighs. "God stud, I've never been so well fucked! Here let me clean you up!"

Jen crawled over and started licking and sucking Matt's cock. Matt started wincing, "fuck I'm sore!" Matt couldn't believe the super-whore he had created in Jen.

"Can I sleep with your dick in my mouth like a baby? I think I need a pacifier," Jen giggled, about 80% kidding Matt felt.

"Not a good idea if my mom comes in here and finds us asleep together nude," Matt replied. Matt glanced at the clock: 4:30am! Matt had lost 3 and a half hours fucking and sucking Jen! Now he realized that the fuck they had both enjoyed must have taken much longer than it seemed, because of Jen needing to train her pussy to take his big piece of meat.

"Oh god, I'm never going to get back to sleep after that," Matt moaned. "I've got two tests tomorrow!"

"Sorry sport I just couldn't resist. You shouldn't have showed it to me in the bathroom."

"Yeah well, you tried to blow me in my sleep I didn't invite you, you know," Matt replied and immediately wished he could take it back.

Jen looked hurt. "Hey you had fun! Two orgasms never hurt anybody!"

"Unless you've already had three," Matt countered. "I gotta get some sleep, you mind heading out please?"

"Okay, okay I'm leaving. Don't get your dick in a knot!" Jen started snickering at the thought of his dick in a knot. Matt turned over, turned on his fan and tried to go to sleep.

12