The Submission of Alicia

Story Info
One wife gives herself completely to her husband.
4.5k words
4.11
38.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally arrived. Alicia had been waiting for this vacation for months and now she was finally boarding the plane with her husband Cory. It had been a long time since they got to go away together and she was very excited. They handed their boarding tickets to the flight staff at the gate and boarded flight 2039 to Savannah, Georgia. They had stopped in Savannah years prior on their way home from a road trip and fell in love with it immediately. As a result when they were brainstorming romantic places to get away to it only seemed natural.

Rewinding about four months prior, Alicia was discussing the trip with her best friend Lindsey. Lindsey and her husband Jake were their closest friends. Alicia grew up with Lindsey and when Jake came into the picture he seemed to click with the group right away. They would often come over so that the men could play poker with other friends and the girls could gossip about this, that, and other things. Lindsey seemed very interested in the getaway. She and Jake had a few trips together that didn't live up to expectations and she had still not gotten over it. They heard yelling from in the kitchen and guessed someone had just won a big hand. They both rolled their eyes as they finished the last sips of their beers. I'll grab more. Alicia announced as she got to her feet off the couch a little wobbly and headed towards the kitchen. She had just finished her second drink and suffered from being a severe lightweight when it came to drinking. As she turned the corner she saw Cory taking a stack of chips from Jake and their other friend Shawn's direction to add it to his own pile. You better win enough to take me out to eat. she joked. I hope Wendy's will do, he responded as his eyes followed her in the room.

Alicia and Cory both only 26. They married young against the modern day norms and never looked back. When they met there was an instant connection. They both had tough experiences prior but neither was held back by them. They also shared a common sense of humor and had the ability to make each other laugh on a daily basis. Alicia had more of a shy & quiet, sometimes almost anxious personality, while Cory was a little more outgoing and carefree. Their marriage was already at the five year mark but still every bit as strong as it was on the one day mark. This was largely attributed to their intense sexual chemistry.

The saying opposites attract certainly applied to their relationship. On top of their differing personality types, they also looked like polar opposites. Alicia was a mix of different Mediterranean descents. Her hair was a dark, long, shiny beautiful brown. Her eyes were big and dark brown with that exotic shape that would make you think of the Egyptian princesses of the past. Her skin seemed to change with the seasons. In the winter months it was a light color, and in the warmer months when they got to spend more time out in the sun it tanned all over. It was also very soft and near flawless. She went to great lengths to take care of herself. She was short at only about five feet tall and was always referred to as small when someone was trying to describe her. She was no stick figure however. She had curves in all the right places and they drove Cory mad at all times. Her round ass and thick legs were like crack for him and he had a problem. She had B cup breasts that she always wish had been bigger but Cory knew they were the perfect size. Still as perky as the day they met and too much to fit in a handful. Her nipples was small & pink, and very sensitive. There wasn't one inch of her body that he could keep his hands off and often she would have to fight him off with a stick.

Cory on the other hand was comprised of a European and Eastern European descent. He was more on the tall side just under six feet. His hair was a very light blonde and very straight. He always grew it out for her and typically went for the slicked back top with cleanly faded in sides and back. He had light blue eyes and always seemed very tan. In the summer he got very dark since he would often be working outside, but all year he seemed to hang on to color. He had been big into lifting weights since high school and as a result had a stocky frame. Alicia loved when he worked out at home because she could steal glimpse of his biceps bulging during curls or his strong back flexing while doing rows. She would work herself up watching and one of two things would usually end up happening. If time allowed it she would call him to the bedroom after he was done to ask him some meaningless question. This was just a ploy for him to walk in on her undressing or already stripped down. She would just to play coy and brush of her nakedness but her plan was always to force him to jump on her and bring her to the bed. If they had something coming up then she would sneak off to the bathroom to take a bath and relieve any built up tension on her own.

Their intense sexual chemistry made their sex life like a roller coast. Within the first few days of dating Cory had her naked on a couch with two fingers sliding in and out of her. He loved her pussy. She kept it clean shave with only a small patch of hair at the top. It was so tight that two fingers took work to get in but the fact that she always got so wet when they were together helped. They had both been drinking that night so Cory was on the daring side. As she moaned from her fingers inside her she felt a third massage the entrance to her ass. He saw her bite her lip and knew it was a green light so he started slowly sliding it in until he was too her knuckle. Her moans got louder and she bucked against him as he worked both ends of her and it wasn't long before an orgasm took over her body that was so intense it left her limp right after. It was clear to her that their relationship was special since she had allowed herself to be so open right away. During that same week she played a lot of attention to his certain body parts of his. Several times she had wrapped her lips around his engorged cock. His seven inches was tough to take but she felt such an urgency to please him that she took herself to her limits until he finished in her mouth. She was very good at that.

It wasn't long before Alicia built up the courage to go all the way and give him her innocence. The sex was amazing and they fucked like rabbits. Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, 69, and everything else. They explored each other's bodies to the fullest and often it involved dildos, butt plugs, or other pleasure inducing instruments. They were addicts and went at it together in an anything goes style fashion.

One night Alicia asked him if he wanted to watch a movie with her. He asked her if she had already seen it and she responded with a smiley "yes". It began playing and its title was revealed. It was called The Secretary. It was about a girl who got a job as a secretary for a man in his office. The two had some sexual chemistry which quickly actualized. However, it was your run of the mill relationship. The boss was clearly the dominant one and the girl became his submissive. He would have her type out memos and other paperwork as part of her daily work. Then he started finding a few mistakes in her work and corrected them with a red pen. He called her into his office and informed her that she would have to be punished to so that these mistakes would not happen again. He bent her over his desk, lifted her skirt, lowered her underwear, and spanked her naked ass. This theme continued the rest of the movie when the girl began making mistakes on purpose because she loved the correction process.

Cory and Alicia sat close the whole movie and often got handsie. She told him she had been incredibly turned on by the boss's treatment of the girl and had fantasized of it before. They both were worked up after watching it together and Cory grew hard knowing this was something she could be into. That night he decided to give her a taste of it. They had already been laying on the bed making out and he was rubbing her pussy through her pajamas. He could feel the heat radiating and also the wetness building up. He told her to stand up in front of him and she immediately obeyed. Then he told her to take off her shirt. He said it authoritatively but without coming off as mean. Alicia did as she was told. Next came off her pants and she stood in front of him in just her underwear. "Now lose the bra" he said and her hands went to the clasp in the back. They trembled a bit and she bite her lip as she was beginning to enjoy this new submissive role. The bra fell to the ground and her beautiful tits fell out. He looked at her underwear and nodded.

She understood and slide them down past her knees where they fell the rest of the way. She had just shaved today and it gave away her wetness even more because the shininess of her lips was much more visible. Cory fought the urge to rip off his own clothes, take out his painful erection, and go to town on her right then. "Lay across my lap." He said. "You've made some mistakes on your paper and need to be corrected." She played along with a "Yes sir" and assumed the position across him. He rested his hand on her naked cheek and wondered how he was lucky enough to end up in this position. He let his fingers explore a bit and teased her pussy before coming down with the first slap. He was a little nervous of hurting her so it started kind of weak.

She picked up on it and said "Its ok. You can hit me harder. I can handle it", obviously just as into the scenario as he was. Knowing she was ok with it he began to slap her ass a little harder alternating cheeks for a minute or two. It was nothing more than a slight sting but it did give her ass a light pink coloring. She laid over his lap quietly after while he rubbed her cheeks. When he felt between her legs he found her to be much wetter than before. He then flipped her over on the bed got on top of her and they had one of the longest sex sessions of all time.

This night stayed with Cory even until today and the whole spanking thing had remained on standby whenever he was fantasizing about her. Throughout the years their sex life never declined or even plateaued. They continued to be experiment with different costumes, occasion role playing, sex toys, and all sorts of deviant acts. Even with such variety and passion it was never just about the sex. They were madly in love with each other and it was always considered making love first. It's just that they both had large appetites and longed for each other's bodies.

Arriving back at that night at their home, Cory followed her movement with his eyes and scanned her up and down. He didn't know how he ended up so lucky to have her and couldn't wait to everyone left to show her. She walked over to the fridge in her go to outfit for cool summer nights in the house. A gray pair of velour like short-shorts and her token hoodie. She went to the fridge and grabbed one of their beers. She seemed to have trouble finding another and then saw it on one of the bottom shelves. She bent over to fish it out not realizing the view she would be giving in her buzzed state. Cory watch as the material rode up a bit and the bottoms of her round cheeks became visible. It also tightened from bunching up in the front and outlined her pussy. His cock stirred. He looked over and realized both Jake and Shawn were watching the same thing. They both realized they couldn't stare for too long and unwillingly looked away before they were caught for it. Alicia pulled out the beer and returned to the living room. The men played on pretending nothing happened. Cory knew Alicia was hot and also knew that other guys would too. It's human nature. He didn't ever get jealous when they checked her out because he knew she was his at the end of the day and he was the only man to ever have her and the only one that ever would. He guessed the two of them would use that image of her at the fridge later and so would he. Only difference is it would be with her.

Continuing on about Savannah with Carmela it became clear that she was envious. The two suggested the idea of both couples going together and renting a two bedroom house to stay in. A week later the house was rented and they book four airline tickets together. Having another couple to go with them would work out because they could all go as a group to all the local bars and clubs.

The flight seemed shorter than expected and by mid-afternoon they were carrying their luggage from the rental car into the house. The house was beautiful. The main area was a large open concept modern setup which included the kitchen, living room, and dining room. Two bedrooms were next to each other on one end and a bathroom was on the other. Perfect for the time they would be there. They spent the first two days exploring the city. They visited a few historical sites and many restaurants. The bars were cool and live music was easy to find. At night they had sex in their room but tried to do it keep it somewhat quiet as Jake and Carmela were only on the other side of the wall. They heard movement and noises through the wall and guessed they were probably doing the same.

On the third night they went out to eat at a jazzy type of piano bar place. They ate and drank and laughed over old experiences they shared. Jake had always had no problem saying anything that popped into his head even if it made people uncomfortable. The alcohol they already had triggered this habit and he brought up some embarrassing story of something that happened when the two of them were having sex. The topic stayed on sex and turned to different things the couples had tried together. Alicia blushed as Cory mentioned she enjoyed when he played with her butt and double penetration. She saw Jake and Carmela smile and looked away. More drinks led to more of the same conversation and all four seemed to be getting a little worked up. Cory felt Alicia's foot starting to rub up against his. They were sitting next to each other but her positioning aimed her body towards him. Then he felt her foot move further up his leg and brush up against his cock. It sprang up against his jeans. He rested his hand on his knee and squeezed her legs.

Then slowly moved up her leg towards her skirt. She bite her lip as it moved under it and his fingers slide up and down the front of her panties. He loved when she did that. That same motion went on for a few minutes until her panties were soaked through. The wait staff had taken their dinner plates away and brought out dessert menus. That was the new topic. Cory grabbed the edge of Alicia's underwear and pulled them aside enough to give him access to her. His finger slide right in. She put her hand over her mouth pretending to yawn but really to hide any initial moan. He put in a second and starting working them in and out. Everyone had menus out in front of them and Jake asked Alicia which one she was looking at. She tried to answer but was having trouble. Cory pulled out his fingers and told him that Alicia wasn't feeling that great and they were just going to head home early. They called an Uber so the other two could keep the rental and left the restaurant in a hurry. They kissed in the backseat on the way and Cory even snuck his hand under her shirt and played with her tits too.

The second they walked in the door he starting ripping off all her clothes while the two made out. He backed her up against a wall and brought his mouth to her nipple. He sucked on her as he returned the two fingers from earlier and fingered her. She pushed her hips forward against his fingers trying to get them deeper. Her breathing was getting faster and she kept telling him she loved him. He continued fingering her and teasing her tits before he turned her around and put her hands against the wall. She bent forward to do so. "Stick your ass out further" he whispered in her ear. She complied and he moved his hand up and down her wet lips coming in constant contact with her rapidly swelling clit. In the moment of everything he slapped her ass then slapped it again on the other cheek. She moaned and told him that she was his and wanted him to punish her. He thought back to that night and didn't wait long to grant her wish. Looking around the room he saw some dress clothes laying out on the table which included several ties. He had an idea.

He led her over to the couch and bent her over one of the arms. It was the perfect height for this position. Her torso lay flat across the couch cushions and her butt was pushed up and out by the couch arm. He took her wrist and tied them both together with one of the ties. Then he secured them to the arm on the other side. "Spread your legs wide" he told her. As she did she felt the cool breeze in between her legs. She realized that her pussy was slightly open in this spread out position and her asshole was also in plain view. She shivered. Then she felt him tie each of her ankles to the legs of the couch. She tested the restraints and could not budge them. She was completely helpless now and her naked body was completely at his disposal. She heard him going through a bag behind her and wasn't sure what he was looking for. When he came back she felt him spread a cool lubricant into her ass. Then without warning he slid a finger inside her. He worked her ass in and out. Then he pulled it out. "This will remain in position until I say otherwise or your punishment will be more severe." She shuddered as he again poked her back there. This time it was with a butt plug that he slowly slid all the way into position. He gave it a few light slaps and the shockwaves only further lubricated her. She was getting more and more. turned on.

He rested his hand on her ass as he began to give her instructions. "Your spanking is going to consist of 15 hand slaps. You will count off each one as one sir, two sir, so on and so forth. Understand?" Alicia nodded and he repeated the question louder obviously not getting the question he was looking for. "Yes sir" she said shyly. He smiled to himself as he adjusted his cock in his pants. It was as hard as a rock and running out of room in there. Alicia waited patiently for the first strike. She thought back of that night watching The Secretary and how bad she wanted him to fuck her after getting spanked. Now here she was again offering her ass to him on a platter. She felt a drop of her own wetness drip down her inner thigh. Cory watched her as she tried to grind her pussy against the couch arm.

Then the first spank came down on her right cheek. It surprised her as she rocked forward with it. He waited and then she realized what he was waiting for. "One Sir". Cory's cock strained against his pants. He reached under her and rubbed her nipple. Then he spanked her again. In between each spank he would check her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter. He teased her clit and fingered her occasionally as she moaned into the couch cushion. She was on the edge of cumming from this spanking and manipulation combination. As she was counting number eight they heard something from behind them. They had forgotten to lock the front door. It opened wide and Jake walked in. His eyes were as wide as saucers as he looked at the scene in front of him.

"Ummm I was just grabbing something I forgot to run back out to the car. I didn't think I'd disturb you guys." He didn't know what to do. He just stood in the doorway in some state of shock. His eyes didn't leave her though. Alicia struggled against her restraints obviously embarrassed that her friend's husband was watching her in such a position. Cory told Jake to either come in or leave and shut the door. "Your punishment is not over Alicia. You have seven more." She realized he didn't intend on untying her. Mixed emotions overwhelmed her. The embarrassment was there but her arousal seemed to outweigh it. Jake stepped inside and closed the door. Cory figured that would have been his choice. He could see his pants already tenting.

12