The Submission of Cory Fellion

Story Info
Wife & girlfriends catch husband in a very compromising position.
11k words
4.06
51.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra Fellion looked at her reflection in the mirror, checking her appearance one final time. Cassandra at 31 years of age was a very attractive woman. Her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair accented her baby blue eyes. Looking at her breasts nice and rounded , with her clevage showing off well in her black dress. Her ass was heart shaped with a deep crack and full cheeks. It looked great as she turned sideways for a look. Being happy with what she saw, she applied her pink lipstick.

She was getting ready for a girls night out. Rolanda her Mexican friend 33 years old from work and Angela 27 years old were going out for drinks and dinner. Her husband Cory was very understanding and encouraged her to have a night out with her friends.

She heard the doorbell ring, knowing her friends had arrived. She heard Cory greeting them warmly. Turning off the light, Cassandra went to greet them.

Rolanda looked stunning she was a tall woman, voluptuous with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Some would say she was a little overweight, but if she was it was in all the right places. Her breasts and ass, well her ass was built with rounded pear shaped cheeks. It was truly a beautiful, Mexican ass.

Angela was a short blonde with green eyes slim with 38 c-cup breasts. Along with a cute little cupcake ass. Angela was quiet, but something always told Cory that she was a wild child.

Cory saw his wife enter the room and she said "What's up bitches ready to have some fun?"

Rolanda laughed and said "your the bitch!"

Angela looked at Cory shaking her head and said "These two are crazy, I think I will just stay here with you."

Cassandra said "I don't think so honey your coming with us."

Cassandra walked up to Cory and put her arms around him giving him a kiss. She said "Are you sure you don't mind me going out? Probably just be a couple of hours."

Cory kissed her back then looked into her eyes "Honey I am fine with you going out for awhile. I will find something to do or watch on the tube."

Cassandra thought for a moment boy, he really almost tries to find any excuse for me to go out. I wonder what he actually does when I am gone. She hugged him then slipped her hand down to his cock and lightly squeezed him. She said "Behave honey I will cya later and if your up, will maybe we can play."

Rolanda chuckled and said "Yes honey behave or you well get a spanking."

Angela laughed then said "Boy I would love to see that."

"Come on bitches lets go, and leave my hubby alone." Cassandra jokingly said.

With that the trio left, Cory sat for a moment listening to the car doors close, then the house was silent. He thought he would wait a few minutes, then he could get started. He felt his cock start to swell. His hand cupped his cock as he went to the garage and brought his gym bag into the house. He kept it up on the top shelf in the garage, hiding it from his wife.

Opening the zipper he pulled the bag open, taking out the black garter belt with red lace. The black stockings were next, along with an 8 inch dildo complete with suction cup. His hands were shaking with excitement, as he placed the dildo on the coffee table. He thought it was naughtier to play in the living room. Stripping naked, he put the lingerie on, loving the feel of the nylons. Going into the bathroom he went to the sink looking at his wife's makeup bag. With shaking hands he reached for her eyeliner wanting to use the blue and purple for a highlighter.

Calm down Cory he said to himself, as he applied the eye shadow. He found a dark red lipstick and applied it. Pursing his lips looking at himself in the mirror, he brushed his long light brown hair. He thought I look like a slut, then turned looking at his ass. Cory kept himself clean shaven, body smooth as Cassandra liked him that way.

He was not very hairy chested, so he shaved their also. Looking at his ass, he thought his ass looked girlish. Round asscheeks that were smooth feeling, no hair. He bent slightly sticking his ass out enjoying how the garter belt framed his butt. Bending further he spread his asscheeks looking at his pinkish brown asshole.

He spread his cheeks wider seeing his hole pucker open, seeing his face in the mirror. He felt his cock start to get hard. His cock was a little above average, about seven and a half inches and thick. Cory went to the bedroom and went to his wife's dresser. He opened it and found a black lace shirt, slipping it on. He was six feet tall and Cassandra was five-ten, so weight wise he was one hundred seventy five pounds and his wife was around one sixty.

Licking the cup of the dildo, he got it wet then stuck it on the table. It wagged around when he let it go. He reached into the gym bag for the KY lube. He knelt on the floor taking the dildo in his hand. He licked the cock and with his other hand he lubed his asshole. Taking the cock in his mouth he started sucking it. His hand reached back spreading his asscheeks with one hand and fingering his ass with the other.

He moaned around the cock, as his fingers warmed him up for the main event. Then when he felt ready he took out the DVDs, they were all about femdom. He had three DVDs about women pegging the men and spanking them. In some scenes men were cross dressers and sucking cock, while they got their asses fucked by a woman. Some scenes the female had two men sucking and fucking each other, those Cory enjoyed too.

Selecting one he cued up the movie and turned it up loud. He straddled the table and held the dildo with one hand, spread his asscheeks with the other. He felt the head at his hole, relaxing he worked it in, feeling his hole being filled. He moaned as his asshole engulfed the dildo.

At about the time he finished applying the makeup, his wife discovered she forgot her cellphone. She left it on a table by the front door. Deciding she had to return home to get it the three of them decided to just pick up some wine and go back to Cassandra's house. They decided that as long as they had to drive all the way back, why not order a pizza and watch a movie.

They pulled up in the driveway and went up to the front door. The blinds were closed but they could hear moaning and groaning from inside the house. Cassandra looked at her friends shrugged her shoulders and quietly entered the house. In the foyer by the front door she walked quietly putting her finger to her lips, to let Angela and Rolanda know to be quiet. Turning the corner into the living room, she saw Cory bouncing up and down on a dildo. His ass stuffed cheeks, pushed apart and he had on a fucking garter belt with stockings.

He was moaning "Oh yes Mistress fuck my ass...keep fucking me in the ass."

Cassandra saw the television, a woman had a huge strap on dildo that she was fucking the shit out of a guy with. To make matters even more puzzling, the guy getting his ass fucked, was sucking the huge cock of a black guy. Cory never heard them come in the house. His back facing them all the women could see was Cory fucking his ass. They saw him sit all the way down on it.

He had the entire thing up his ass! She looked on the little table in the front hall and picked her phone up. She started to video her husband from behind as he fucked himself. Her friends their eyes wide with amusement covering their mouths, were trying not to laugh. She saw his hand stroking his cock, as he rode the pink pony.

They crept up to him as he threw his head back, his eyes closed as he started to cum. They saw his cock squirt his milky cum up and dripped back down over his hand and on the table. She never saw him cum so hard as his cream kept squirting out, thick at first now just watery liquid dotting the table top.

They watched as he sat completely down on that big cock and brought his hand up to his mouth. He started to lick the sperm from the side of his hand. The white string of sperm that hung from his tongue stuck to his lower lip and chin. He moaned opening his eyes.

He jumped back his ass full of cock. "Oh God No" he moaned.

Trying to cover his cock and ass from his wife and her friends.

Cassandra asked "Why- what the fuck is this Cory? What the fuck are you doing?"

She picked up the remote and turned the television off, just as the woman started spanking the guys ass in the movie. Shaking her head, her friends were just looking as disgusted as Cassandra.

His wife asked Cory why, when did this start, why the hell are you doing this?

Rolanda said "Cory if you were my husband you would be over my lap, getting your ass spanked just like the guy in that movie. I would just love to spank your girly ass!"

Angela just stared at Corys ass kind of amazed at what she saw.

Cassandra grabbed the back of Cory's head, pushing it down and she started slapping his bare ass. Cory wiggled his ass trying to escape her swats, but with his ass anchored by the dildo he couldn't move to much. His wife spanked his ass saying " Is this what you fucking want? I will spank your ass until you can't sit down for a week!"

She stopped and looked at Cory noticing the makeup and lipstick. Fuck she thought, what the hell!

Cory was starting to cry, saying "I'm sorry honey-I am so sorry." Looking at her as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

Rolanda snickering said "Look at him crying like a little bitch, we should spank his ass, all of us just for fucking up our girls night!"

Cassandra told Cory come on stand up and get that dildo out of your ass. Right now she took his arm and Rolanda took his his other arm pulling him up. He tried to resist, but Cory was defeated and almost in shock at the moment. He felt the dildo sliding out of his ass. It made a sucking sound as it came out, and wiggled around.

Angela said "Oh my god, there is shit on it."

The three of them couldn't help it and started laughing. They turned to look and sure enough, there was a dollop of light brown shit on the head of the dildo. There was shit streaked down the length of it.

Cory his embarrassment was even more so now, could feel his asshole. It felt wet and dirty he knew there was shit around his asshole too. It was then that he felt it sliding down his leg. His face wet with tears of shame, red from embarrassment, he prayed they would let him go and get cleaned up.

Angela, usually the quite one said "Cassie you should make him lick that thing clean. Make him suck it until the shits gone."

Cassandra wasn't sure what to do, all she knew was he embarrassed the hell out of her too. She looked at him crying his cock all shrunken, wearing her fucking lace top and lingerie. She took his ear in her hand and started spanking his ass hard, while he stood there. He twisted and turned trying to avoid her slaps. His ass turning pink, she told him to bend over.

1

Cory, his voice cracking "Please honey, please don't make me bend over please don't."

"You know I have you on video, having your fun fucking yourself in the ass. Jerking off...I could show this to some people you really would not want to see this," His wife said.

Sobbing he bent over, she told him to spread his asscheeks. His hands shaking as he reached back and spread his cheeks. The girls looked at his crack, seeing his dirty hole stretched open. Ring of shit around his hole, he was crying softly as his embarrassment went beyond belief.

Cassandra slapped his ass hard, he yelped as she spanked him. She told him "Go clean your dirty ass up and bring me the bath brush. And you better fucking hurry. You have five minutes to be back here or so help me God, were all going to spank your bare ass."

They watched Cory walk away with his head down and his right hand rubbing his eye. Cassandra thought he looked ridiculously cute, with his spanked red butt. I could kill him she thought, but I love him. He is so good to me.

Rolanda took her arm and they sat on the couch, Cassandra in the middle, Angela sat on the other side of her. Cassandra shook her head saying " Can I trust both of you to keep this our secret? I really don't want anyone else to know about this."

Angela asked "Are you going to leave Cory?"

Cassandra shook her head saying I haven't even thought that far ahead. I love him, he is good to me, that kinky fucker, I dont know."

Rolanda said "you know honey, you might have a great opportunity here. A submissive husband who would probably do anything you wanted or ask."

She added "Those kind of guys don't just grow on trees."

"Girlfriend we should have some fun with this. This would be more fun then if we went out tonight," She added.

Cassandra looked at her "That's easy for you to say."

She thought for a moment, maybe she is right. I am so horny right now, I should make him really submit to me. Why I would own him, if I would say jump, Cory would ask how high?

Cassandra thought and said "You know your right. Let's have some fun with this, scare the shit out of him."

She looked at the dirty dildo and said " That's if he has any left in him."

They all started laughing at her comment.

Rolanda asked " Are you going to make him suck that thing while we watch? That would be so hot..my pussy is dripping like hell right now. I'm sorry but that is the hottest thing, I ever saw, fuck let's play with him."

Cassandra thought for a second, could I watch Cory get dominated by my friends?

Cassandra shook her head and smiled saying "Alright you two, we can do what we wish with him for now, that's if you promise to keep this between us!"

Angela raised her hand and said "Girl Scouts honor, no tales told by me."

Rolanda said "Same here Cassie our secret. Now can I spank his ass, it's been ten minutes at least and you gave him five to be back!"

Cory looked like a sad puppy in the mirror. He wanted to just get dressed and take the makeup off. Oh God I really don't want to go back out there. His thoughts were interrupted by Cassandra banging on the door saying " You better get your ass out here and not be dressed. You better have your girlie lingerie on too."

Cory jumped at the knock, he almost shit himself again. He sheepishly opened the bathroom door. Peeking out, his wife standing in the hall with her hands on her hips. She smirked at him asking "Where's the bath brush Cory...GET IT NOW!"

"Cory you are in a very, very bad spot right now. I have video of you dressed in lingerie and your face painted up like a slut. And to make matters worse, you have big dildo stuck up your ass," Cassandra said.

Cory started to say something.

She held up her hand shaking her head saying "Oh you don't talk right now, you listen and you better listen good! I hold all the fucking cards right now. You are going to be my bitch from now on in, until we separate, or until I get tired of using you this way."

She saw him crumble a little more when she told him this, his bottom lip quivering and fresh tears start to fall.

She took a little pity on him, she told him "Cory I still love you, right at this moment I really don't have any intention of leaving you. But it all depends on you. How you cooperate with what I want. We can still be husband and wife, but right now, you really need to follow my directions."

To show a bit of good faith she hugged him and gave him a quick kiss. Then she slid her hand down his back slapped his ass a few times, just so he didn't think she was letting up.

Cassandra looked him narrowing her eyes, giving him her best I am pissed at you look.

Then she said "Come on bitch, your in for more fun and games. Your going to serve my friends and me lets go."

Returning to the living room, she had him by the ear, spanking his ass all the way down the hall. Angela and Rolanda could hear her spanking his ass they looked at each other smiling.

Cory squeaking, saying " owww..ouch..owww..please not in front of your friends!"

They came into view, Cory in his lingerie his makeup a little messed up. They watched his cock and balls jiggling around with each swat. Rolanda and Angela covered their mouths laughing at him. She made Cory stand in front them naked and ashamed.

Cassandra bent him over and spreading his asscheeks open, she looked and said "Well his ass is clean, but the dildo is a different story. Cory you get on your knees and lick that dildo clean. Because after you get spanked by the three of us, I am going to fuck your ass! Yes you little slut right in front of Angela and Rolanda, and tomorrow were going to the porn store. We're going to get a nice big strap on dildo, so I can fuck your ass anytime I want properly."

Cory hesitated, then felt the hard whack of the wooden brush on his ass. He grunted as his hips moved forward, his cock bouncing around. He stole a glance at his audience, seeing amusement on their faces. Cory felt excitement growing within him, after he shot his load in his hand, he lost all sexual excitement. He just felt shame and embarrassment.

Now he felt sexually excited again, having to be the entertainment for his wife's friends and her. He sank to his knees in front of the table. Angela and Rolanda had a birds eye view, as he lowered his head sticking his tongue out. He tentatively licked at the dildo, his dollop of shit on it. He heard Rolanda say "Oh my god, he is fucking doing it!

Cassandra smacked his ass again as he licked the head. He moaned as his mouth engulfed the dildo. He sucked on it trying his best to clean it, as his wife smacked his ass,

every time he showed signs of letting up.

" Alright my dirty little cocksucker, go get a chair from the dining room table, it's time for your spankings." Cassandra said.

Rolanda took her place and pulled Cory over her lap. His bare ass turned up on her right side. She said "Alright little bitch, take this, you deserve to be spanked, you naughty little bitch."

Her hand came down smacking his ass, Rolanda was a no nonsense women and it showed, while she spanked his ass. Cory was wiggling his ass around, trying to escape the palm of her hand. His asscheeks were jiggling, turning red as Angela and his wife looked on.

Rolanda picked up the brush and really gave it to Cory, he was bawling like a baby and begging them to stop. Cassandra had mixed emotions before about going through with this, now she felt excitement building in her. She couldn't believe that watching her friend spank her husband, would turn her on so much. Her pussy was on fire and she wanted Cory's tongue working it's magic down there.

She watched that wooden brush whacking his ass, his head jerking as he cried out. His hinder was getting redder then the lace on his garters. She watched Rolanda stop spanking. She reached under him and adjusted his cock between her legs. Once again she started spanking Cory's ass without missing a beat. Cory's ass was turning as red as a tomato.

Rolanda pushed Cory off her lap and said "He was humping me between my legs, the little bitch!"

Cory lay there clutching his asscheeks, rubbing them and sniffling. Angela looked at Cassandra and said "I don't know about you Cassie but...I'm really getting horny watching this. "

Rolanda said "Yeah me to I just want to sit on this little bitch's face and have him lick my pussy and ass!"

She added "But first I have to pee, then he can eat me out. And I'm not wiping when I finish either. Dirty bitch can lick me clean."

Cassandra looked at her friend and said " Alright Rolanda, I am looking forward to seeing that."

Rolanda prodded Cory with her shoe saying "Come on bitch I am going to use your tongue for toilet paper. You can crawl behind me."

Cassandra and Angela watched with amusement, as Cory crawled on all fours behind Rolanda. They could see his asshole peeking out when he moved his legs. Cassandra said "I really can't wait to fuck him up the ass."

Rolanda stood in front of the toilet, Cory knelt in front of her. She lifted her dress up around her waist. Slipping her panties down, they fell around her ankles. Her dark hairy pussy almost in front of Cory's face. She settled herself on the toilet seat, then spread her legs wide. Leaning back against the toilet tank, she wagged her finger at him beckoning him to come closer. Cory waddled on his knees closer to her, as she took his ears in her hands drawing his face to her pussy. His nose was in her bush she rubbed his nose up and down her wet slit.