The Submission of My Harem

Story Info
Oral service from a beautiful young compliant submissive.
1.9k words
3.87
18.5k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back on a big relaxing soft pile of thick luxurious Arabic pillows, overstuffed and with embroidered velvet covers, ornate golden tassels on the corners. There were many more such big rich pillows all over the floor of the room, and even some big piles of them piled up to the low eight-foot ceiling. The ceiling had luxurious deep-shag Arabic rugs hanging from it, and other rich-colored soft deep rugs covered the free space on the floors and walls, giving the whole room an enclosed, relaxing, nest-like feeling. The room was mostly in a cool shade, with bright light and a soft warm breeze coming from a massive open window that looked out on a broad wide blindingly bright desert valley far below. It was a breathtaking view that stretched out for miles.

I sank down deeper into the pile of pillows, waves of pleasure and relaxation surging through my body, pure heaven emanating in thick waves from between my legs. I brought my eyes back from the window, looking off at the bright far away desert hills, and looked down to between my open thighs. Through half-closed eyes, I saw Violet's pretty, innocent, slightly rounded young face entranced in a bliss of her own, as she worshipped my cock with her mouth. She was good at it, too, with thick, full-mouthed slurping, perfectly emulating fucking a tight vagina with the rhythm of her suctioned mouth, her tongue massaging the underside of my crown in a thick massaging motion as my shaft rocked in and out between her lipsticked girl-lips. If she felt my pleasure surge up too high, too close to reaching the peak of pleasure and flooding her little mouth with my sticky hungry seed, she did as exactly she had been trained : to extend the experience, she would alternate with some slower, lighter licking up and down the length of my shaft, until my pleasure subsided back down away from the edge.

I felt relaxing rich tingles from my ballsack and perineum, where Violet was gently using her long, tapered nails and soft finger pads to smoothly massage and lightly scratch me. Every once in a while, she would slide her soft girlish lipsticked lips and tongue down the entire front line of the shaft of my cock, and thickly, lovingly, and attentively lick my scrotum and along my perineum. She would attentively use her clean fresh young lips and tongue to debase herself by licking circles around the nasty dirty ring of my anus, before traveling back up, smoothly and lovingly sucking in my each testicle in turn, before returning to worshipping my cock. My world got a little watery as the pleasure built higher and higher, looking down to see her radiant angelic feminine face framed and locked in place by my muscular hairy man's legs as I clenched them against her. Heat rose up the front of my body as I watched the thick shaft of my cock disappearing into and reappearing out of her pretty young over-lipsticked mouth, violating her pretty young innocence, as she left little caked lipstick rings smudged up and down its length as she bobbed her soft mouth up and down.

I gazed on her pretty young eyes caked up with thick slutty eyeliner, heavy mascara on showgirl-length false eyelashes, and heavy eyeshadow in a color that complimented her large hazel eyes. Her jet-black lustrous long hair was pulled back from her smooth teenage olive-toned face by a girlish pink hair bow. I especially enjoyed letting my eyes travel along her legs kicked out to the side, her red-painted toenails poking out of five-inch spike stripper spike-heeled pumps, held on to her delicate ankle by a tiny little buckle, delicate filmy shiny opaque grey stockings encasing her smooth young legs, with exposed naked soft girl leg flesh above the band at the top of the silky stockings. Her free hand was buried underneath her short pleated black skirt, vigorously pumping. It was obvious that she was doing just as she had been trained, furiously frigging her clit to orgasmic pleasure of her own. I knew, however, that, given how she had also been trained, she probably would have felt a full, even orgasmic pleasure just from giving her full heart's devotion to fucking her face on my cock ...

Finally, I wanted it for real. I softly said "now", and the obedient, eager-to-please Violet fucked her mouth onto my dick double time. Her inner cheeks tightened up the suction around my thick shaft, her head bobbed up and down at a rapid pace, tongue swirling along the underside of my corona. A thick wave of pleasure overtook me, and the world blanked out, and I met God for just a second. I came to, feeling the muscles in my groin rhythmically contracting, as I spurted thick spurts of jism into the adoring mouth of the young girl. She wrapped her mouth around my pulsating rod as if I was shooting liquid diamonds, making sure to capture every last drop. As the my spurting died down, Violet settled her curvy delicate skirted form between my legs, softly holding them apart with her long, radiantly red fingernails, and, lightly moaning and trembling herself, lightly, delicately, lovingly slowly licked up and down along the underside of my shaft to extend my orgasmic sensation. She did so with care, because she had my fresh hot load of sticky semen within her soft mouth.

In a little bit, Violet reached over, and with a well-practiced motion, used her long-nailed feminine hand to ring a small brass bell that had been sitting next to her. With this, a door to our left softly opened, and in walked another stunningly, radiantly beautiful young Arab girl, tottering precariously on four inch cork platform wedge heels that gave her an exaggeratedly feminine hip roll and a look of constantly being about to topple over in. She was dressed similarly to Violet : shimmery gossamer grey opaque thigh high stockings encasing the soft curves of her girlish calves and legs (with the grey stretched nylon just translucent enough to reveal the bright red toenails that extended beyond the straps of her towering platform wedges), a thin vulnerable sliver of soft female thigh flesh between the tops of the stockings and a brief pleated black skirt that barely covered her feminine charms and that swayed beguilingly around her hips as she walked. Around her midsection was a tight dull-black leather corset that constrained her into an exaggerated hourglass figure, visibly restrained her from full breathing, and pushed up and supported the underside her unnaturally massive outsized breasts. Her translucent filmy white long-sleeve blouse covered the huge nurturing breasts, but was sheer enough that I could see tiny nipple clamps affixed to each nipple. I knew that the girl had worn nipple clamps enough times that the sharp pain no longer distracting her from what she was doing, and instead just washed through her as she walked, bringing a certain submissive pleasure-intensity to her. And like Violet, she wore a leather collar with a silver slave ring around her neck, and angelic young face with a cute upturned nose and a sweet friendly smile, slathered in heavy slutty makeup, thick mascara on her long dark eyelashes that looked so arousing when she batted her eyes. Her long silky black hair constrained in two girlish pony tails in the back and, in the front, pulled back from her pretty young face by a pink hair bow. She also had her long fingernails painted a beautifully bright red fuck-me color.

Hailey, this girl who had just entered, tottered in subserviently, nervously, with her head slightly bowed, seemingly approval-seeking and excited in my presence. When she got to the pile of pillows upon which I reclined, with Violet between my legs, Hailey did a full-prostration deep bow before me, long black-haired pony tails draping down over her cute pink hair ribbon as she bowed. She then smiled nervously, and cuddled up to Violet. Hailey's brief black skirt rose up around her thighs and up to her left hip as she got seated, revealing at the cleft where her soft fertile inner thighs met, her most private treasure, sheer nylon pink panties barely covering the two shaved bald lips of her soft pubic mound. She smiled shyly as she noticed me looking at her barely pantied fertile young vagina, seemingly pleased, doing nothing to pull down her obscenely angled skirt. I could see slight spots of damp moisture set against the pink nylon mesh.

Violet looked at Hailey and smiled, and Hailey dropped her pretty face in a subordinate position below Violet's. Violet slowly opened her lipsticked mouth, and a thick ropey strand of my baby-making juice and Violet's mouth juices twisted down from Violet's pretty lipsticked mouth into Hailey's. The scene was as dirty as it was hot, one sweet pretty feminine creature impregnating the mouth of a compliant other sweet pretty feminine creature with the animal juice from my balls. Both girls seemed to relish swallowing the load of jizz in their months, and looked pleased and satisfied afterwards.

I knew that Hailey had been waiting outside the door for the honor of sharing in some of my seed. The girls of the house vied amongst themselves to consume my load, so much so that rules about sharing had had to be set up. I also knew that Hailey was Violet's "Almarwuws" in the house pecking order, or subordinate, a newer girl to the house. This meant that Hailey would be the one to receive from Violet, and, in general, to obey her, and, unless I gave instructions otherwise, to sexually submit to her, should the situation arise. In the case of these two girls, this dominance order was natural, given Violet's more outgoing nature. Sometimes, the rule took more enforcing - which could be lots of fun, if we wanted it to be.

I stroked both of the sweet girl's soft heads of hair, as they draped themselves against my legs, huge soft baby-feeding milk-jug breasts pressed flat on my upper calves, the leather of their tight corsets smooth against my lower calves, impossibly tall spike heels off to one side on the floor and dauntingly tall cork wedges off to the other. The kittens lay there, soft and warm, back-to-back, making high pitched cooing, mewing, cuddling against me lovingly, slowly grinding their short skirted asses against each other lasciviously. As their ass cheeks rubbed, the black pleats of their tiny skirts rose, revealing the smooth impossibly firm globes of their smooth teenage ass cheeks, split only by the thin, almost translucent pink strip of whoreish thong panty fabric gripping their ass cracks.

After a few minutes, my muscular male arms lifted both of them up and off of me, and I got up to my feet. As I left, still in an erotic haze, the girls collapsed into the piles of pillows, an erotically charged tangle of limbs, smooth stockinged leg wrapped entangled around smooth stockinged leg, huge constrained breasts pressed up against the same, lipsticked mouth exploring lipsticked mouth, red fingernailed hands exploring and caressing, Hailey submissively giving in to the more dominant Violet's rough advances. They briefly stopped to look up at me adoringly as I walked to the door, and then continued with their lesbian animal rutting, sheer pink pantied soaking wet young pubic mound grinding rhythmically and enthusiastically against sheer pink pantied soaking wet young pubic mound.