The Submission of Susan

Story Info
Subtle, sensual domination turns Susan submissive.
2k words
4.35
14.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Preface: This story is completely true, written immediately after the experience concluded.]

***

Four years ago, long before I discovered that I am a Sensual Dom, Susan and I met on an adult website and got together for sex several times. When she began a committed relationship we called it off, but we remained casual friends through social media.

Yesterday she messaged me. Her relationship had turned abusive, and she left it three months ago. In our short conversation we discovered that during our absence from each other we both continued to feel fondness for and connection with each other. She wanted to see me immediately.

That brings us to today. She showed up at my door around 11:00 AM, looking better than ever. She's 58 (three years older than I am), 5'5", and built like a fertility goddess: extra large breasts, super wide hips, and a round, protruding ass.

I was grinning as I opened the door, and we embraced warmly. After a simple peck on the lips, we sat together in the living room and quickly caught up on each other's lives. We talked about our jobs, out relationships, and our families. She mentioned that she had to leave by 2:00. Three hours? I would have preferred four, but I figured I'd make it work.

I took her upstairs, where I had the massage table set up in the spare bedroom. I asked her to lie on her back, fully clothed. I took a seat behind her head. I massaged her face and scalp while I whispered in her ear and gently kissed her face, neck, and lips.

I paid careful attention to her responses. As I zeroed in on kissing the curves of her neck, she became flush and her breathing rate increased. She was clearly getting aroused. I politely asked her to remove her shirt, and to allow me to unhook her bra.

She sat up, followed my instructions, and told me that I no longer had to ask for her consent, that I had her permission to do whatever I wanted to her. I unhooked her bra but left it on. I intended to savor this process.

She laid down on her back and I walked around to her side, put an arm around her bare middle, and we kissed passionately. Her arms wrapped around me and drew me in close, her body enveloping me in its acceptance. My lips wandered over her torso as my hands found familiar curves. I slipped her bra straps over her shoulders and freed her soft, magnificent breasts.

I covered my palms in coconut oil, returned to my position sitting behind her head, and began a very firm massage of her breasts. I remembered exactly how she likes her breasts handled. When I got to her nipples, I rolled them roughly between my thumbs and fingers. As she opened her mouth and gasped in surprise, I locked my lips on hers for just a moment, then bit her lower lip.

She moaned and arched her back. I attached my mouth to one nipple, then the other, sucking hard and scraping them with my teeth. She was almost convulsing under my touch. I love controlling the arousal of my partners, and I decided to bring her back down before taking her any higher.

I helped her remove her pants and I had her return to the table on her belly. I grabbed the coconut oil and gave her an abbreviated massage. As I was getting close to finishing, I massaged her glutes deeply by starting at the base of one thigh, and using both hands to push up her thigh, onto her ass, and over her muscle. I repeated this several times on both sides. By this time, the scent of her arousal filled the room.

Near the foot of the table, I gently held her left ankle and knee and moved her leg so it was spread as far as it could go and still remain comfortably on the table. I switched to the other side and spread her right leg in the same manner. Her partially exposed pussy was glistening. She shivered in anticipation.

I put more coconut oil on my hands and began long strokes that started at her knee, followed along her inner thigh, but rose to the side of her pussy without coming too close to it. Tease her. Build anticipation. Control her. I switched between left and right legs as I repeated, each stroke getting millimeters closer to her now dripping pussy. She spread her legs farther apart and raised her ass off the table, exposing to me what I desired completely.

When I finally brushed against her pussy, it felt like a jolt of electricity pulsed through us both. She began panting. A few more deliberate strokes and my hands moved firmly across her labia, my fingers slipping between. The coconut oil was certainly no longer necessary.

I slipped my right thumb inside her. She lifted her ass higher and groaned loudly. If I had any doubt before, I knew now: this woman was mine.

My index finger found her double-pierced clit hood. I started slowly fucking her with my thumb running over her G spot, while my finger rubbed her clit. With my left hand I held her upper back against the table.

She came immediately, with her pussy contracting several times, squeezing my deeply-inserted thumb. Realizing her orgasm happened as soon as I held her down, I decided to go a step further. I laid my left arm across her shoulders and leaned into her. My thumb and fingers, which had never left her pussy and clit, started again, but with more determination. I thought to myself, "She will cum again-and harder-because I desire it." Yes, she came again. And again. Hard.

She was breathless, so I allowed her pussy a break. I moved near the head of the table, told her to turn her head towards me, and fed her my hard cock. "Eager" is much too weak a word to describe how she devoured me. She was moaning and desperately trying to get more of me in her mouth. She was gone. I had taken her out of her mind to someplace where there was just me, her, and desire. She belonged to me. What did I want to do with my possession next?

Her ass was still high in the air, and my hand found her pussy again. I wouldn't let her cum, I just held her at that high state of arousal as she slobbered and moaned over my cock like it was her last meal.

I felt my own orgasm rising, but this was too soon, so I withdrew from her mouth. I grabbed the Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator, turned it on, and held it against her clit. I quickly made note of the beautiful round ass in front of me. As my open hand landed its first blow across her oiled left cheek, the slap sounded loud and sharp across the room. Then another. Then another. I continued, rubbing her reddening bottom between blows, offering temporary comfort while keeping the vibrator pressed against her.

It started as a low moan but quickly escalated in pitch, turning into a scream loud enough I'm sure the neighbors could hear. Her orgasm was violent-harder than I had ever seen from her-born from the exquisite sensations showering her pink ass.

That wasn't enough. I turned the vibrator on high and resumed the spanking at a frantic pace. Within moments she was screaming again as I felt my hand flooded and saw the sheet soaked beneath her. It was time to bring her back down for a while.

As I turned off the vibrator and turned to return it to the dresser, I heard a whisper:

"Master."

"What was that?" I asked.

"Master," she said with more confidence.

"Good girl," I replied.

With that new knowledge, I had intended to have her kneel in front of me to suck my cock, but as I helped her sit up on the edge of the massage table, I realized that her body was so spent that she was unable to stand. I chose to pamper my little girl instead.

I helped transfer her to the bed, and positioned her on her back with her legs overhanging the edge. It was I who kneeled instead, between her legs to take her with my mouth and tongue.

As my tongue probed she moaned. I lightly brushed over her clit and she arched her back, yelled out and tried to press into me. No. I would not allow her to control anything about this situation, so I pulled away. Instead I decided to torture her with pleasure, controlling her orgasms at my whim. I demanded her wrists and held them firmly but gently. My tongue made almost imperceptible passes over her clit, over and over. She was wiggling her ass. The rest of her body writhed.

That's when the begging began.

"Please, Master, let me cum! Please Master, may I cum?"

I responded firmly, "It pleases me that you are begging for your release, but I am in control here. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

"While I continue with you, you are to remain silent. Do you understand?" She nodded in silent compliance, almost in tears.

I gave her one more tiny lick, then I unleashed my full desire on her. I sucked her clit in between my lips with force, then quickly pushed it back out again. After just a few repetitions, she broke her silence with another screaming orgasm.

I released her wrists and my right hand tenderly held her left hand. My other hand moved between her legs. I inserted two fingers, curled them up, and massaged her G-spot while abusing her clit roughly with my lips. More screaming, more squirting.

I let her catch her breath. I praised her as my "good girl," and I firmly told her that when she is with me she belongs to me. I made her repeat it to make sure she understood.

I then asked her if she wanted to be fucked. "Yes" wasn't a good enough answer, so she begged to be fucked.

I stood at the edge of the bed, put her legs on my shoulders, lined up, and entered her.

It felt as if she sucked in my whole body. Soft, wet, hot, hungry. I fucked her for several strokes, then grabbed the Hitachi, turned it on, and wedged it between our bodies and on her clit. I drove into her hard and she came again, perhaps twice.

She tossed the vibrator aside and I grabbed her arms to give me leverage to really fuck her hard. I felt her convulsing around my cock as she screamed again.

I was out of breath, but she was mine and I was not going to give up. Her eyes were closed and she was tossing her head from side to side as I grabbed the thick nine inch dildo and lubed it up. She let out a guttural growl as she felt it at the entrance of her well-used pussy.

I pushed it in slowly until it was about halfway in, then increased my speed. I angled it up so it was hitting her G-spot and she immediately came again.

I replaced the dildo with my cock and slowly and gently gave her full strokes. She relished each one as she recovered. After several minutes of this, I thought to check the time. It was 2:10, ten minutes past her stop time. I pulled out and told her it was time to go.

I told her to stand. As she did, in a single move I whipped her around so she was facing the bed and pushed her over so she was bent over in front of me. I grabbed those voluptuous hips and took her again, fast and hard.

She groaned and moaned and growled. I don't know how many times she came as I fucked her like this, but the contractions around my cock felt constant. My orgasm built and I was soon pressed in her, spurting my load deeply inside her as she continued to milk my cock with her orgasmic contractions.

I slowly and reluctantly pulled out of her. She dressed. I reminded her about the changes in who I am to her and who she is to me. We hugged. Kissed. Then I sent her on her way.