The Submission of the Ice Queen

Story Info
The Ice Queen submits to Tracy's blackmail.
10.6k words
4.21
74.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

readyforprimetime

Tags: anal, forced, humiliation, bondage, blackmail, non-con, domination, cuckold, lesbian, spanking

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are over the age of 18.

WARNING -- This work of fiction does contain cuckold and cumswapping scenes. If you are not interested in these subject matters please do not waste your time reading it. For others, enjoy!!

Author's notes:

This is Book Three.

Book One -- Domination and Degradation of the Ice Queen [published in nonconsent]

Book Two -- Tracy's Revenge on the Ice Queen [published in Loving Wives -- and yes I did get a lot of grief for picking this category, but I couldn't figure out which category was best]

This series can stand alone, but it helps to read "Becoming a Slave Couple -- Chapters 1-16" and "The Gangbang Education of a Slave -- Chapters 1-12" to really understand what motivates Dave and Tracy and the background behind the other characters in this story.

*

Book Three of Three- The Submission of the Ice Queen

Chapter 12 "Julie Meets Steve"

Julie was madly in love with college roommate Georgie, a stunning redhead with large breasts, but they drifted apart and the crestfallen Julie remained unattached until she met Steve in her senior year of college. By that time, Julie was skeptical of both men and women, but felt the peer pressure of her (divorced) parents and her friends to find a "good man" and settle down. Steve could have been a cover model for GQ, so he certainly checked that box. Sure, he was a bit boring, but his entreaties for blowjobs, pussy eating and anal sex could easily be deflected so she didn't have to worry about a repeat of a slide down the sexual deviation hill, which she had seen and abhorred. He could be mollified with standard once a week sex, which was, well OK. Julie didn't think she could have a deep loving relationship and a fulfilling sexual relationship at the same time.

Steve also went to a small liberal arts college near Julie's, and they met at a mixer between Julie's sorority and Steve's fraternity. Steve grew up in the suburbs of New York. With his boyish good looks he was able to get whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. He was a bit full of himself, but deep down was insecure. He projected a personality of bravado, put privately he always harbored self- doubt, and that self-doubt projected in his inability to generate confidence from his peers. Steve occasionally used coke to boost his self-confidence.

It was a snap for Steve to bag Julie. Steve projected a swagger (especially when he had a couple lines), which combined with his good looks, Julie found captivating. Julie had also gone fallow for almost three years without a relationship so that made her for easy pickings as well. As you are now aware, Julie was herself a real head turner, and a nice person, so it was easy for Steve to sell Julie to his parents and friends.

Julie and Steve got married right out of college, and had their daughter Brienne shortly thereafter.

Out of school Julie was offered a banking job in New York, which she accepted. Five years later she was offered a significant promotion with a regional bank in Seattle as a branch manager in charge of loan processing. Steve's career as an accountant was much more portable, and he found a manager position with a regional accounting firm in Seattle.

In the past two years Steve's behavior has become more erratic. He was denied a promotion to partner at his firm, and that event seemed to set him on a downward spiral. Julie suspected that Steve was using again but didn't have concrete proof. Steve was in fact using, and using a lot.

The Anderson finances were deteriorating. Although Steve controlled the finances, Julie knew that they had recently taken out a second mortgage that sucked out almost all of the equity in their house, and that the combination of Brienne's private school tuition and their house and car payments was putting a significant strain on their cash flow. Julie had gamed the bonus system, and probably taken cash away from Tracy so she could help keep their finances afloat. However, she didn't know that Steve was now using so much cocaine that their cash flow was actually negative, that Steve had skipped the last two tuition, mortgage and car payments, and that he was 20 large (and growing) into a loan shark.

The Anderson empire was teetering on toothpicks, and all Tracy had to go was push it over.

Chapter 13 "That Fateful Morning"

Julie's direct report at the bank, Tracy Strahan, had vowed revenge on Julie for denying her a well-deserved promotion and skimming more than $50,000 of bonuses that Julie had awarded to herself instead of Tracy. Julie had justified this skimming because her household was in dire need of cash, and Tracy didn't have any kids to support. Not a great reason, but reason enough in Julie's mind.

Tracy was also incensed by Julie's "holier than thou" attitude in the office that earned Julie the unofficial title of "Ice Queen." Tracy thought that Julie was simply a stuck up bitch that needed to be taken down a peg or two.

Recently, Tracy had ascended to the title of "Queen" of the office by dressing in the most borderline "business appropriate" attire. She routinely wore four and five inch heels and sheer silk blouses that emphasized her 36DD's, especially with her walk, which caused her tits to sway back and forth with each step. Tracy routinely went to the office without panties, thus giving the office jackals a clear view to her shaved pussy during business meetings. Julie continued to wear her conservative business suits that masked her own set of 36DD's, and put her hair up to minimize the allure of her long platinum blonde hair. Julie sensed Tracy's competition for "Queen" of the office and resented her for the slutty attire she now wore to the office.

During the prior month, Tracy had hired a private detective to investigate Julie and her husband and daughter. The private detective discovered that Julie's husband had a serious coke habit, and was into a drug dealer for $20,000. He was also two months behind on the car and house payments, as well as Brienne's private high school tuition. Tracy was able to get assistance from her biker friend Bear Muller to buy out the debt from the drug dealer. Tracy used the drug debt to gain leverage over Steve and ultimately seduce him in Julie's marital bed, wearing Julie's lingerie, all recorded on video.

The detective discovered that Brienne had fallen in with a fast crowd, and was now skipping classes and spending time at home snorting her dad's coke and having sex with her two boyfriends, and an occasional girlfriend. Again, using Bear's motorcycle club as a lure for Brienne's boyfriends, Tracy was able to seduce the boyfriends and gain access to Brienne as their new "friend."

Tracy went to Brienne's house to party with Brienne and her two boyfriends, and after Brienne was coked out, seduced Brienne in Brienne's bedroom. Brienne was so spaced out by the drugs and the sex with Tracy that her "boyfriends" DP'd her after Tracy was done. Bear was able to capture most of this action on his phone.

Tracy capped off the afternoon of sex with Brienne by having Brienne call her mother, and then eating out Brienne during the conversation. Given the fact that Brienne was already slurring her words, her exclamations of pleasure during the phone call prompted Julie to run home right away.

This narrative now picks up Julie's state of mind, starting the morning of the day that Brienne "partied"with Tracy.

"Dammit Steve, get out of bed," I bark at Steve. "You're going be late for work." Seriously, I think Steve is using again. He's sleeping too much and he often seems like he's out of sorts. When I get past this crush of work, I'm going to see if I can get Steve to counseling.

I go to my walk in closet to pick out today's outfit. I think my boss, Zeke Carpenter, is going to visit today. I have a number of well-cut conservative designer outfits. I pick a gray tweed jacket and matching skirt (that goes just below my knees). I've got a number of silk blouses to choose from and pick one that's flattering, but not too tight. I make sure I button it up far enough so that when I bend down the office jackals aren't looking inside my blouse.

I give in to my one indulgence, and select a lacy demi-cup bra, matching panties, and suspenders and hose, instead of bare legs. I pick an attractive set of 3" heels. I have to stay conservative so I don't give Zeke the wrong idea. In the past, he's given me strong signals that he'd like to play, but I don't have any interest in it and don't want to encourage him.

I jump into the shower and wash my hair. I run my hands over my breasts. They're a bit fuller than when I was in college, but there's not a lot of sag for a 40 year woman who's had a kid. My hair is luxurious as ever. I've managed to hit the club enough to keep my tummy and legs trim, almost to college standards. All in all, I still cut a good line. I also have taken to shaving my pussy. Steve likes it and so do I.

I step out of the shower and notice that Steve has gotten his ass out of bed and is brushing his teeth. He turns around and tries to grab my left tit. I slap his hand away. Asshole. He'll probably want to fuck me tonight. If I don't get home too late I'll consider it. He's been a lot pushier about engaging in oral sex. Screw that. I'd rather have a root canal.

I arrive at the office at 8 a.m. God damn it, Tracy's not here today. She's taken some vacation days, and that's left me shorthanded. Zeke is coming today, and I'll have to report I've fallen a bit behind on my processing goals. I may have to stay late tonight to catch up. That bitch (pardon my language) has really gotten under my skin. I helped her to where she's gotten today and she thanks me by undermining me with my boss. She's always behind closed doors with him when he visits. If I didn't know any better I could swear they were fucking in her office. If I get any further behind I'm going to have to sleep with Zeke, and that's not going to happen, so better just buckle down and get through this backlog.

And now that bitch (pardon me again) is now practically dressing like a slut. She does wear tasteful designer clothes, but she does it in a way that flaunts her DD's and her ass. The men in the office are paying less attention to me and more to her. I've seen her flash her crotch in meetings, and I'm pretty sure she's not wearing panties. You would think her mother would have taught her how to act like a lady.

Crap, Zeke's early. I see that my assistant is fetching him from the reception area right now.

"Zeke, I'm so happy to see you!" I'm not.

"Julie, so good to see you," says Zeke. I swear to God it seems like he's got X-ray vision and is looking at my breasts through my jacket (that I have buttoned).

We review the loan files for over two hours. I take off my jacket and hang it on the back of my door. After that session Zeke stands up and says "Julie, I'm a bit disappointed in your numbers. You've fallen about 20% behind your processing goals, and you're even 10% behind last year."

"Tracy's been out a lot. She was out with you in LA and she's been off all this week on personal time," I offer.

"Let's leave Tracy out of this," says Zeke. "She helped land the Greenwood loan and that's the only thing keeping us in the black this year. So please leave her out of this discussion. She's the least of your problems," Zeke advises me in no uncertain terms. Now I know he's sleeping with her. Cunt!! (apologies again!!).

Well, now I'm hopping mad and trying to keep my cool. I bend over my desk to shake his hand goodbye. "Mr. Carpenter, I assure you we'll make up the gap in the next quarter."

"It's Zeke, and I have every confidence in your significant abilities," says Zeke, as he shakes my hand. The top button of my blouse has accidently popped open during our meeting (honestly) and Zeke unabashedly is looking inside my blouse when he is shaking my hand.

He doesn't let go of my hand and there's a VERY awkward moment as I struggle to pull my hand away from his. He's a big guy with a very good grip, so he gets at least a ten second peep show featuring my set of DD's and them hanging over my lacy bra. I now know that if I fuck him like that whore Tracy that I'm all square with him.

I finally get my hand away, button the top button of my blouse, and shoo him out the door. I'd rather die than use my body to get up the corporate ladder.

I spend the next four hours working with my staff to figure out how to catch up on our production numbers. It's then that my phone rings.

It's Brienne.

The conversation is awkward at the outset and gets worse. I could swear that Brienne is drunk or something and it's probably those two worthless guys that are getting her into trouble. Even though I am desperately behind at work, my baby needs me so I drop everything and drive home.

Chapter 14 "Bear Thaws the Ice Queen"

I pull in the driveway an hour early and go through the kitchen door. Everything seems to be in order.

"Honey, I'm home," I yell.

"Hey Mom," Brienne says, as she shuffles out of her room.

Her eyes are bloodshot and she looks like she went through the wringer. Her hair is disheveled and she's wobbly on her feet. "Honey, are you sick?" I ask.

"Maybe I'm coming down with something," says Brienne, and she does an about face to go back to her room.

"Young lady, were any of your friends with you today?" I ask. I know I'm in inquisition mode, but I can't help it.

"Just a new friend. She already went home," Brienne answers.

"What's her name?"

"Tracy."

That's a strange coincidence.

As I'm mulling that over, there is a knock on the kitchen door. It's a very large man with a big bushy beard. His car must have broken down and he's lost.

I crack open the door and say "Can I help you?"

Bear says, "Mrs. Anderson. My name is Bear Muller, and I'd to talk to you about your daughter Brienne. She seems to have gotten into a bit of trouble."

I knew it!!! That phone call today was off the charts scary. I've never heard Brienne sound like that.

"Well, OK," and I let him in.

This is definitely not going to be good. Who is named "Bear" except some sort of low life? And he's wearing a Coyote Club motorcycle vest? What has my baby gotten herself into?

We head for the breakfast table. On the way, this man opens my refrigerator and takes out a beer. He's got a lot of nerve. Acts like he owns the place!!

As we sit down, I start. "There must be some mistake. My daughter is a straight A student. She does not get into trouble." That's a least a hopeful start.

"I'm afraid not," says Bear. "Let me show you something you need to see."

This man fishes his phone out of his pocket and shows me a video. It's clearly Brienne, and she's clearly snorting cocaine in her bedroom!!! I'm absolutely stunned!!!

"Where did you get this?" I demand.

"Now you shut the fuck up and listen," says Bear, rising from his chair. He now towers over me. "It doesn't matter where I got it. I got it. Now the issue is who else is going to get it? How about that fancy church group you belong to, your neighbors, your office, or Brienne's school?" bellows Bear. "I bet they'd kick her out of school in two minutes."

I'm scared. Really scared. Brienne hears the commotion and comes out of her room. "Mommy, what's going on here?" She spots Bear. I see the color go completely out of her face.

"Honey, go back to your room NOW! We'll discuss this later." She skitters back to her room.

Bear shows me a second video. It's from today!! It shows Brienne talking to me on the phone. She's laying back on her bed with one of my nicest set of bra and suspenders!! And I can see the back of the head of a woman who is on her knees licking my daughter's private parts. Oh my God. This is worse than anything that I could have imagined.

"What do you want, money? I'll give you we have. We don't have a lot now, but we can get some together" I plead. I'm shaking uncontrollably.

"Listen you cunt. You don't know it but you don't have any money. Your idiot husband is in to us for $20,000 and growing. We want cooperation," says Bear.

I'm thinking. Is this related to my job? Is there a company out there that owes money to my bank and they're trying to blackmail me? I could go to jail for that!!

Before my mind can run off into outer space, Bear says "It's you we want. You. Get it?"

"Me, yes, me." But I really don't understand what he wants.

"Just a moment. Let me make a call," says Bear.

I am sitting at my breakfast tabling shaking. There is a man I've never met showing me unspeakable acts that my daughter is committing. And we're sitting her silently waiting - - for what?

There's a knock on the kitchen door. I almost jump out of my seat.

Bear gets up and lets a woman in.

It's Tracy!!!!!

Chapter 15 "Tracy Starts the Ice Queen Down the Road of Submission"

I'm glad I'm sitting. When Brienne said "Tracy" my mind made the connection but I immediately discarded it as impossible. I'm absolutely bewildered at this point. What is going on?

"Good afternoon Julie," Tracy begins, as if this is a business meeting in my office. "Let me just cut to the chase and tell you that you are in more trouble than you can imagine. The videos you saw are just the tip of the iceberg." Tracy takes the bag she is carrying and puts it on the breakfast table. I notice that Tracy is dressed like a slut. A low cut top that barely covers her tits, a short skirt, and 4 inch heels. Those must be her everyday clothes.

"I understand," I tell her, "But what do you want from me? I can't give you much money. I could quit and you can have my job."

"I've already got dibs on your fucking money and I don't want your fucking job. I've got bigger fish to fry now. I want your cooperation!" Tracy barks.

"This Mr. Bear already told me that. What exactly do you want me to do?"

"I want you to do everything your husband and your daughter have done with me. That's non-negotiable," says Tracy.

My wheels are turning. "I don't want to do drugs."

Tracy leans over so her face is 6 inches from mine. It's an ugly look I've never seen from her. It's very deep and very dark. "Look you worthless cunt, I don't care what you do and don't want to do. You will do everything your husband and daughter did with me, period. And I didn't use any drugs with them so you can unclench your tight asshole."

"Do you want me to show you more now??" she shouts.

"No. No" I answer. "I'll do it. Everything. Just promise me you won't share any of your videos with anyone." I get out of my chair and get on my knees and take her hands. Now I'm sobbing uncontrollably. "Please Tracy. All we've been through together, please! My daughter means everything to me!"

Tracy pushes me away, hard. "Don't touch me you worthless cunt. You don't touch me unless I tell you to. Got it?"

"Yes, yes." I'm hyperventilating and crying.

"Rule number one. You are now to address me as Mistress or Mistress Tracy when we are not in the office. Got it!"

I nod.

Tracy slaps me across the face. I cry harder. "Tell me!"

"Yes, Mistress Tracy."

"Good, Rule Number Two is you do what I ask, exactly, and without hesitation. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress Tracy."

"Now don't forget Rules One and Two. If you forget, you're going to get something much worse than a slap across the face. Got it!"

"Yes, Mistress Tracy."

"Now take off your blouse."

I hesitate for just a moment, then take off my blouse and unsnap my bra in the front. Before I can get my bra off Tracy takes look what looks like a riding implement out of her bag and lashes me across my bottom.