The Submission of the Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owwwwwwwwww."

"Listen you stupid whore. This is a flogger, and every time you fuck up you're going to feel the wrath of my flogger. I told you to take your blouse off. Did I tell you to take off your bra?"

"No Mistress." I'm feeling extreme pain in my backside. I can't stop crying.

"Stop this crying shit. If you keep crying I'm going to flog you until you can't walk for a week."

I pull it together and stop crying, almost.

"Now kiss my flogger and thank me for the lashing," demands Tracy.

I'm confused by this role playing. I tentatively bend over and kiss the flogger in Tracy's hands. "Thank you Mistress Tracy for flogging my bottom." I don't know what to think, but I feel a slight throb in my vagina.

"I've always wondered what you were hiding under those jackets," says Tracy. She starts fondling my breasts. "Very nice. DD's?"

I nod, and just before she can unleash the flogger I quickly say "Yes, Mistress."

Tracy stares at me and says "Yes Mistress, my tits are DD's"

"Yes Mistress, my tits are DD's" I repeat by rote.

She then says "Flop your tits over your bra without taking it off."

I do it, and my breasts are now protruding lewdly away from my chest.

"Bounce on your toes," says Tracy.

I do, and my breasts bounce up and down in sync with my toes.

Tracy looks to Bear. "Not bad, eh?"

Bear says matter of factly, "I'd fuck her."

"Go into your daughter's bedroom and retrieve the bra, suspenders and hose that your daughter stole from you, put them on and meet me in your bedroom," commands Tracy.

"Yes, Mistress."

I open the door to Brienne's room. She is cowering in the corner. I see the bra, panties and hose still on the floor. I grab them, trying not to look at my daughter. I'm humiliated, as my tits are hanging over my bra and bouncing as I traverse her room. I go up the stairs to take my punishment.

I put on the bra, suspenders and hose.

"Watch this video," said Tracy. It showed Brienne kissing Tracy, with Tracy kissing and fondling her breasts and working her way down to her private parts. I was completely disgusted with these sex acts in general, and especially when they involved that vile human being next to me and my daughter. I was physically repulsed by everything that I saw. It went against everything I stood for and wanted for my daughter.

"Kiss me," commanded Tracy. "And tell me what we are doing every step of the way. I want you to use these terms -- tits, cunt, clit and asshole. Got it!!"

"Yes, Mistress." The response is now automatic.

Tracy leans forward. She has taken off all of her clothes. She now lifts my tits over the top my sexy lacy bra. She rolls my nipple between my fingers. I can't help it. It feels good. She knows how to touch a woman. A long lost memory with Georgie rises to the surface.

"Mistress, you are rolling my nipple with your fingers."

"That's right. Now does it feel good?"

"I don't know," I say untruthfully.

Tracy stops touching me, reaches over for the flogger and hits me with great force across my left tit. It stings horribly. "You lying bitch, it feels good. Admit it," yells Tracy, her voice dripping with venom.

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, it feels wonderful." The throbbing in my vagina is getting more intense and I can feel that my panties are getting wet. I now feel like I'm back in college, the first time I was touched by Georgie.

"Thank me for it."

"Thank you for making my nipple feel wonderful."

Tracy kisses me on the lips. I want to pull back in horror, but I don't want to feel the pain of her lash. I open my mouth and willingly offer my tongue. We kiss passionately and I involuntarily put my arms around her, and her around me, and we embrace tightly while we are kissing. The passion surprises both of us. I have my eyes closed and I'm kissing Georgie, not Tracy.

I'm not sure what possesses me but I go back and kiss her again, longer. My panties are now damp.

Tracy begins kissing one of my nipples and rolling the other in her hand. "Julie, my little slut, you have the most marvelous pure white tits for a 40 year woman. I could make love to you forever."

"Thank you Mistress for kissing me and now licking my nipple and rolling my other nipple with your hand. It gives me a sense of pleasure I've never felt before. My panties are getting wet," I tell her. I cannot lie. My feelings I had with Georgie more than 20 years ago are now coming full circle. I am ashamed, but my pussy is getting wet in anticipation of what is to come. What pleasures have I been denying myself for all of these years?

Encouraged, Tracy kisses her way down my tummy, down my shaved pussy until she starts kissing and licking the lips of my pussy. It is an indescribable sensation. Steve's begged to put his head down there. I've denied him all of these years. Now my nemesis is awakening nerves I haven't been accessed in years. I feel sensations I've haven't felt in years.

"Mistress, you are licking the lips of my cunt. I am feeling sensations that I've haven't felt in years and I think I am going to have an orgasm, but not like the kind I have with my husband."

Tracy raises her head from my pussy. "Very good, my little slut. Rule Three is you may not cum without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, and I fear I am getting close," I tell my nemesis, and now my lover.

Tracy goes back to my pussy, this time licking my pussy and rubbing my clit with her fingers. Oh, this is a pure joy! Please more!!

"Mistress, you are licking my cunt and rubbing my clit. It is amazing. I'm feeling a pure form of joy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for eating my undeserving cunt. I want to cum please Mistress." I don't know why I added the phrase at the end about my undeserving cunt, but I'm starting to believe that I don't deserve to feel this way. I have disgraced my family with this despicable sex act.

Tracy again pulls her head up. "Not yet, little slut."

She moves down and starts licking my asshole and rubbing my clit with increased vigor. I am seeing stars. I am visiting a place of depravity that I never wanted to see again, and my body is betraying me. I want to cum more than anything. Anything.

"Mistress, you are licking my asshole and rubbing my clit. I want to cum in the worst way and will do anything if you permit me to cum. Please I beg you," with genuine desperation in my voice.

"Tell me you love me more than your husband and that you're my little slut" says Tracy, softly, with affection starting to come with her voice.

"Yes Mistress Tracy! I love you. I love you more than my husband! I'm your little slut."

"You may cum my little slut."

Tracy pushes two fingers all the way into my virgin asshole and sucks on my clitoris with all of her might.

If there is a heaven on earth, this is it. I am experiencing my first real orgasm in twenty years. I thrash around repeatedly. Tracy keeps pumping her fingers in my asshole and sucking on my clitoris. I can't stop cumming. I thrash around until I reach the point of complete physical exhaustion. I collapse on the bed and with Tracy lying on top of me. I can feel the warmth of her breasts against mine. She kisses me tenderly, and I can taste the fluids from my pussy on her lips. It's delicious. I've fallen over the edge to the other side. She has taken me to the dark side - - where human pleasure trumps all. I'm captivated by it. I can't go back.

What more does this she-devil have to bestow upon me? I fall in a deep and dreamless sleep in Mistress Tracy's arms.

Chapter 16 "Mistress Tracy Teaches Julie to be a Cock Slut"

When I awaken, Mistress Tracy tells me to gather some belongings and follow her outside. It's late at night. My husband didn't come home. I don't know where my daughter is.

"Not to worry little slut. Your daughter is now staying with a friend. Your husband is with some of Bear's friends and will return home after we leave." Mistress Tracy puts her arm around me in the cold night and takes me to a waiting van.

We arrive at an underground garage and park. We go up an elevator to an apartment. It's Mistress Tracy's apartment. I carry my bag in and put it down.

Dave comes to greet us. He flashes a smile and says "Welcome Julie!" He is truly glad to see me, even though we've only met twice on group social occasions.

"Take her bag to our bedroom. She' sleeping with me. Move your shit out and sleep in the guest bedroom. Move cockboy!"

I am astounded to hear Mistress Tracy talk to her husband in this disrespectful manner. I have never heard any wife address her husband this way. I didn't think I could be shocked after what happened earlier, but I am again.

I unpack my few belongings in Mistress Tracy's bedroom and take a shower. It feels blessed. As I'm getting out of the shower, I see that Dave is in the bathroom, naked. I get back in the shower and cower.

Mistress Tracy sticks her head in the shower. "Not to worry, Dave is now a cockboy. He's here to serve our every need. I've told him that you are one of his new Mistresses and he is to treat you in the same manner as he does me. He's your fuck toy. You can use him for your pleasure in any way you like as long as you do not permanently injure him. He loves to be punished. I will instruct you in how to handle your shower routine from now on. We will practice here, and when you go home your husband will be trained by Dave to service you in the same manner."

My husband? Fat chance of that. But I shouldn't underestimate this she-devil. She's my Mistress tonight, when this morning I wanted to tan her hide.

"Sit on the leather stool. Wrap you wet hair in a towel. Extend your feet forward (she demonstrates)."

Dave skitters forward and begins the process of sucking each toe. That makes my pussy tingle. He then works up my leg and starts licking my pussy. Yes, this is far superior to a cup of coffee after a shower. Dave then has me lift up my ass a bit and starts licking my asshole. Yes, very much better than coffee.

"Kick him out of the way when you've had enough, and tell him in a manner that shows him you are his Mistress."

I have to think about that one. As Dave is licking my asshole I take my foot and plant it in the middle of his chest and push him so he lands on his back. I walk over and put my foot against his balls and press hard. Dave winces, but holds his ground.

"You sniveling piece of shit, Mistress is done with you. Get out of my sight," and I kick him in the balls. I see Steve's face when I do this.

"Very nice," says Mistress Tracy. "I particularly liked the kick in the balls to make your point. You're going to be a natural at this."

In a very perverted way, that makes me feel good to hear her compliment me. I'm feeling good about kicking a man in the balls I rarely know. I'm embracing the dark side. I'm worried about what I've become.

I dry my hair. Tracy helps me with my make-up. I leave my hair flowing over my shoulders. She puts on the bra, suspenders and hose that I consider one of my sexiest ensembles.

I'm actually feeling good, but that's not to last long. We go to the living room. I see that Mistress Tracy is similarly outfitted to me, but she's wearing a 5 inch pair of black fuck me pumps. She is stunning.

We sit together on the sofa. "Watch this," she says.

It's Steve. It's Mistress Tracy. They are together in our bedroom. It looks like it was taken from a surveillance camera in our bedroom. It begins with Mistress Tracy wearing nothing but the fuck me pumps she is wearing now. She takes Steve's cock in her mouth. He's in heaven. I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. Our marriage was falling slowly apart, and this is just the culmination of a slow two year decline. Mistress Tracy goes behind him and is licking his asshole while she is pumping his cock. He seems to be floating in outer space. He's probably coked out.

I then see Tracy don the same bra, suspenders and hose I have on now. Steve fucks her tits. He fucks her pussy. He fucks her ass. He cums on her face. I know now I'll be degraded in the same way as my husband degraded Mistress Tracy. And I'm sure I'll love it. Now I feel I've almost hit the bottom of the dark abyss.

There is a knock at the door. It's a very tall African-American gentleman. He is extremely well groomed and dressed. He is carrying a number of boxes.

Now another unexpected twist. Mistress Tracy falls to her feet and kisses the shiny shoes that this man is wearing. The man bends down, puts his hand under Mistress Tracy's chin, and raises her up until she is standing in front of him.

"Your respectful greeting is acknowledged slut. Get out of my way." Mistress Tracy keeps her head bent down and shuffles backward on her impossibly high heels until she has her back to the wall. Mistress Tracy's Master has arrived. I'm sure he will be mine too. As he approaches me I assume the same position as Mistress Tracy did. I get down on my knees and kiss his shoes. He uses his hand to raise me up so I am standing at attention in front of him. He scans my body from head to toe.

The man turns to Mistress Tracy and says "This slut is exquisite. It's clear she has come from a moneyed family and that she is well schooled in all of the social graces. She is truly deserving to be paired with you." He strokes my silky hair and adds, "I feel as if a 40's platinum blond movie star has been reincarnated in this woman's body." I feel like a piece of meat, but a truly glamorous piece of meat. I am humiliated to be naked in front of this stranger, being discussed as if I'm not here, and yet thrilled that he sees my beauty, both outside and inside.

"My slut, what pray tell is your name?" he asks.

"Julie, Master."

"Slut Julie, my name is Master Reggie. It appears that the slut Tracy has already started your training. I have gifts for you."

He seats me on the sofa. Inside the boxes are a number of pairs of designer shoes with impossibly high heels. Someone must have scouted my closet for my shoe size. Every pair fits perfectly. If I didn't know any better, the way Master Reggie handles the shoes and my feet I would swear he was a shoe salesman. They all look perfect on me. I've never worn shoes like this, but they clearly suit my body style and accentuate the line of my legs. He has me wear a pair of the black fuck me pumps with 5 inch heels that match Mistress Tracy's. I feel like a whore. I feel submissive, yet exuding the power of my sex.

I have committed the video to memory. I know now that Master Reggie will be my lover and that I'll do all the things with Master Reggie that Mistress Tracy did with Steve.

We adjourn to the bedroom. Tracy and I stand at attention in the middle of the bedroom in all of our splendor. Master Reggie carefully removes his suit and the remainder of his clothes. He hangs them up in the closet as if he has all the time in the world. I have never seen a black man naked. His cock is beautiful. Flaccid it looks to be 8 inches. He is much better endowed than Steve. I don't know if it will fit in my pussy, and I fear for my asshole.

Tracy begins by sucking Master Reggie's cock. She is soon gagging, forcing his cock down her throat and dropping copious amounts of spit on her tits. I know my role. I have never done this. I can't comprehend doing it, but I must. I get behind Master Reggie, pull apart the cheeks of his ass, and stick my tongue deep in his asshole. Master Reggie sighs. Surprisingly I do not feel revulsion. I feel raw sexual pleasure. I feel as if I lack free will as I drop one hand between my legs and stroke my clitoris while licking Master Reggie's asshole.

Mistress Tracy and I trade places. Mistress Tracy begins licking Master Reggie's asshole. I stare at his cock. It's enormous. I imitate Mistress Tracy. I begin by putting the head of his penis in my mouth. I feel it pulse in my mouth. I feel a hunger for more. I put about 4 inches of his cock in my mouth before I start gagging. Try as I might, I can only get 2 more inches in my mouth and no more. I too have leaked a copious amount of my spit on my tits.

Master Reggie turns to face Tracy and starts fucking her tits. She presses her tits together to increase the pleasure to Master Reggie's cock. She tries to lick the head of his cock each time it emerges from the top of her tits.

Master Reggie then turns to face me. I push my DD tits together around his cock. I can feel the smoothness of his cock against my tits. I try to lick his cockhead. I can feel that my cunt is leaking juices. I have never been this sexually excited in my life.

Mistress Tracy pulls me away from Master Reggie and pushes me back on the bed. She gets between my legs and starts licking my pussy in preparation for Master Reggie's cock. I love the feel of Mistress Tracy's tongue against my pussy and clitoris and begin the long ascent to orgasm.

Master Reggie kneels in front of me, raises my ass slightly off the bed, and pushes the head of his penis into my pussy. I have an overwhelming sense of fullness as he pushes further into my pussy. I feel as if his cock is piercing my soul. Mistress Tracy lays next to me and kisses me deeply while I reach orgasm.

"Master Reggie, may I cum?" I ask.

"Not yet, slut Julie. Be patient," says Master Reggie.

I resume kissing Mistress Tracy and I'm at the pinnacle of the most pleasure I've ever felt in my life. It is well beyond the orgasm I experienced with Mistress Tracy's tongue in my asshole.

Master Reggie is thrusting the entire length of his cock into my cunt and then withdrawing completely, only to start again. I become hysterical. I do not remember what I said or screamed. I only know that I was begging for relief. In this frenzy, Master Reggie's calm voice comes through. "You may cum slut."

I buck him off me. I have an uncontrolled spasm in my body that rapidly increases in intensity, and then slowly dissipates. I am covered in sweat. I am glowing. Mistress Tracy kisses me deeply. Right now I feel nothing but love for Mistress Tracy. She has led me to a dark corner of the world that holds the pleasure I have denied myself my entire life.

I lay in orgasmic bliss knowing there is another mountain to climb. The thought it makes me shake. Mistress Tracy senses this fear, as I'm certain she had the same feeling. Her cradles my head in her lap and tells me that there are even more pleasures to be had, and that she desires anal sex above all other forms, as that form of sex yields a pleasure that touches every fiber of your body. That does little to allay my fear, having experienced it before, with nothing but pain.

Mistress Tracy directs me to a position on my hands and knees. I've never had sex with my shoes on, so it's an awkward transition for me. She gets behind me and I feel the velvet softness of her tongue on my asshole. I want to relax, but I can't.

Mistress Tracy gets underneath me so she can lick my clitoris. Mistress Tracy's pussy is so inviting that I start licking her as well, and I hope I can not only bring pleasure to my Mistress but I can take my mind off of what is about to happen behind me.

Master Reggie takes his lubricated cock and pushes against my asshole. He does nothing more than push my face deeper in Mistress Tracy's pussy. I am crying, and I can taste my tears as I am licking her pussy. He pushes repeatedly with the same result. I finally push back and he enters. The sensation takes my breath away. There are no words to express the sensation of extreme pain and pleasure at the same time. He is ripping me apart. He continues.

Mistress Tracy sucks hard on clitoris. I suddenly feel a connection being made between my clitoris and the nerves in my anal ring and in my rectum. It's a connection that lay dormant for 20 years. The light burns bright. My pussy and asshole feel like they are on fire. My legs shake violently. I feel the deepest sense of shame as I seek the pleasure of a long forbidden act of sex. That shame fuels the intensity of my orgasm. I feel a sudden urge to push, and a large amount of liquid is expelled from my pussy all over Mistress Tracy's face. I shortly feel Master Reggie push all the way in my asshole, with his cock pulsing streams of cum deep into my rectum.