The Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me pet, I want to see your eyes," and she tried desperately to look into his eyes, and immediately was drawn into them. Concentrating on his eyes as she felt the rolling emotions flowing through her body. He watched her eyes, watched the build up in them, seeing what she was feeling, watching it grow, feeling it grow within him. He took her with him to the very edge of emotions, wanting to claim her as his own, needing her, desiring her, deeper and harder, until their flesh was bound together, burning each into the other.

When it could no longer build, together they released, each unto the other, the liquids of their passion mingling and becoming one. He watched the release in her eyes, while feeling it in his body, watched as tears escaped. Slowing, feeling the release wash through them both. He released her wrists and moved next to her on the bed and pulled her against his chest, feeling how perfectly she molded against him. He brushed the dampness from her cheeks and just held her against him, relaxing into sleep as she did.

12