The Submissive Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

Mr Scott once again went into the bathroom and left his wife laying on the bed with their young friend.

'Well then. Wasn't that good?'

Liam looked at the large breasted well fucked woman and nodded in agreement.

'Mr Scott and I have had an idea. We'd like you to bring Emily over for drinks one evening.'

'H..how? What would I tell her? He asked.

'We'll accidentally bump into you both in the supermarket. Introduce us as Mr and Mrs Scott, old family friends and we'll invite you over. Make sure you accept and we'll do the rest. We thought probably Sunday evening so make sure you are both in the supermarket at three o'clock tomorrow afternoon.'

Liam sighed and agreed.

The next day found Liam and Emily wandering around the supermarket picking up things for their dinner that evening.

'Do we have to spend all day in here?' complained Emily.

Liam was about to answer when he heard his name being called.

Emily looked up to see an attractive older couple coming towards them. She thought the man was very handsome in a pair of khaki chinos and a light blue polo shirt. It was the woman that caused an intake of breath. She was wearing a black leather pencil skirt with a white silk blouse that showed off her magnificent breasts. Her black shiny shoes with three inch heels meant she towered above the girl.

It was Mrs Scott who spoke first.

'Hello Liam. Who is this lovely young lady you have with you?'

Liam made the introductions saying they were old family friends as agreed.

'Look you both must come over from drinks tomorrow evening if you're not doing anything.'

Liam was surprised when Emily quickly replied saying that they would love to. It was comfirmed that they would pick the young couple up at seven o'clock outside the supermarket.

Liam was terrified but equally excited at the thought of what would happen.

Sunday evening and Mr Scott picked up Liam and Emily at the supermarket as planned. He complimented Emily on her short white dress that came down to mid thigh. In gold strappy sandals she looked virginal. Emily just blushed and thanked him.

When they arrived Mrs Scott was there to greet them. She was dressed in a wrap around knee length blue silk dress with heels and stockings.

They all went into the lounge where Mr Scott poured wine while Mrs Scott made conversation with the young pair.

After a couple of glasses of wine and talk of Emily's college course she was feeling quite mellow and more confident.

'You really have a lovely home,' she said.

'Thank you,' replied Mrs Scott. 'Why don't you give Emily the grand tour and I'll stay and entertain Liam.'

Off Mr Scott and Emily went for a tour of the house.

'Come on Liam, let's go to the television room. There's something I'd like you to see.

The television room was a room without windows. It had a fifty two inch television mounted on a wall opposite a four seater leather sofa. In front of that was a coffee table.

Mrs Scott sat beside Liam and undid the belt on her dress to expose her black silk bra and black hold up stockings.

'I..I don't think we should do this Mrs Scott. Mr Scott and Emily could come back any second.'

'Oh I wouldn't worry about them,' she said working his trousers down and stroking his cock.

When he was hard she took hold of the remote and pressed the on button.

Liam gasped at what he saw.

His girlfriend was bent over the side of the bed, the very same bed on which he'd been fucked recently, with her white silky panties around one ankle and Mr Scott fucking her from behind.

'Let's turn the sound up shall we?' the older woman asked.

'Oh God Mr Scott your cock is so big. Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Yes. Harder. I'm nearly there. Yesssss!'

Liam couldn't believe his eyes or his ears. He had never made her cum by fucking her.

'You can stop now Mr Scott I've cum. Mr Scott? Oh God you're still hard. Oh yes keep fucking me. So nice.'

Mrs Scott was slowly wanking Liam who was moaning along with his young girlfriend.

'Oh fuck. I'm going to cum again. What are you doing to me. Aarrgghh.'

'Does Liam fuck you like this?' asked Mr Scott.

'N..No!' panted Emily. 'He cums really quickly then falls asleep.'

'Does he eat your pussy for you?'

'Not very often. He did try a few nights ago but I didn't cum.'

'Mrs Scott loves to eat young girls pussies. She would make you cum hard.'

'Oh fuck yes,' panted Emily at the thought.

'She'd even fuck you to orgasm with her strap-on cock!'

'Oh shit. I'm cumming again'

'Do you like the idea of that then? He asked.

'Oh God yes. Yes pleasssseee!' she cried as she came one more time.

On hearing that Liam groaned and spurted all over Mrs Scott's hand.

'Well it looks like I'm going to be busy doesn't it? Now you get on your knees and get your mouth busy on my pussy. I need to cum.'

A few days later Liam rang Emily to see if they could get together that afternoon.

'Sorry Liam, I can't today. I've been invited over for coffee at Mrs Scott's house. Oh here she is now. I have to rush. Talk to you soon.'

The phone went dead and Liam noticed he had another erection.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12