The Submissive Temp Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally prepares to do what it takes to save her husband's job.
5.6k words
4.54
27.5k
26

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

This is the second chapter of a ten-chapter story.

A Brief Summary to date:

After twenty-nine days working for Mr. Criens as a temp, several things had happened. I had helped him out in some major ways, and he came to admire me and my talents. During the course of my work I learned that my husband, Mark Rivera, was going to be fired. We had different last names, so nobody realized he was my husband.

As the first part of this recounting ended, I was almost topless in the office, without my bra and with my blouse fully unbuttoned, and in this compromised state I was negotiating with Mr. Criens to save my husband's job. Mr. Criens was one of the richest and most powerful men in New York. My submissive streak was on full display and Mr. Criens gave every indication he was enjoying it.

Having asked him point blank not to fire my husband Mark, Mr. Criens replied, "Well, I don't like overriding such decisions for personal reasons, but since he's your husband, I guess... I'll tell you what. Could you do me a small favor and then I'll take your husband off the redundancy list, okay?"

I was already getting turned on by doing whatever Mr. Criens told me to do, and just from standing there with my blouse open and my boobs hanging out, my pussy was nice and wet.

"Of course," I said. "I'll do anything you want." I knew of course we were most likely talking sex. After all, it was Mr. Criens who had unbuttoned my blouse. I got turned on when I said the word 'anything.' I wondered if Mr. Criens would notice?

*************************

I had always had trouble feeling arousal concerning things sexual. This made it especially exciting that the idea of being ordered around in a sexual way was turning me on. I was quite simply thrilled to be feeling such intense arousal. It was the first time in a long time I was having such feelings.

"Anything?" Mr. Criens said, slowly and meaningfully.

"Yes," I said. "Anything." So, Mr. Criens had definitely noticed! Of course he had noticed. He was the man who had unbuttoned my blouse, after all. I had quivered a bit as I spoke, unfortunately revealing my fear. I hoped I was not also revealing my arousal. The two emotions, at least for me - fear and arousal - seemed to me just then to be hopelessly intertwined.

"Good. I'll pick you up at 8PM tonight. I'm taking you to a party at my friend's place," Mr. Criens said. "I'll bring party clothes for you to wear. Della will get them for me. Write down for me your measurements and all of your sizes: dress, bra, panties, and shoes."

"What will I tell my husband?" I said.

"Tell him you have to work overtime. It's an emergency. I'll back you up. Tell him I might keep you all night," he said. "I'll send a driver to collect you."

I think Mr. Criens heard me gulp. "All night? What are you planning?" Why was this so sexy? Why was I getting so very wet?

"You said anything, right?" he asked. It wasn't really a question. I practically gushed when he said that.

"Yes," I meekly said. My pussy actually felt as if it were soaking wet at this point. Fear does that to me.

"Don't feel guilty, lying to Mark. You're doing this to save his job, after all. With men, ignorance is bliss. Trust me, I know," Mr. Criens said.

"Do you, now?" I asked. I could be a little cheeky at times. Good for me.

Mr. Criens just smiled. "Run along now, Sally. I have work to do," he said. "Send Della in please on your way out."

I was dismissed until 8PM that evening. I told Della she was needed and she looked at me. Sympathy, or perhaps empathy, was flooding out of her eyes. We exchanged no words, but the look of empathic fear for my wellbeing coming from Della had two effects. The first was to terrify me about the evening. The second was to get my pussy even wetter. My brain tingled, too.

My head tingling, sort of like a Chinese food MSG headache, but at the back of my head, not my forehead, had in the past been a predictor of a six-month period of sexually crazed behavior. I turned into a raving slut, unable to get enough cock, though not for a lack of trying! This had happened to me twice before, and well before I had met my true love Mark Rivera, my husband.

Mark was not happy about my 'overtime work' in the evening. I pointed out that he had plans to go to Andrew's place to drink beer and watch football with the guys. Andrew's wife would no doubt act as a hostess. She had a custom of dressing sexy for those occasions. I thought she liked to tease the men. That's what Mark had told me.

I had secretly learned that everything was different however when Andrew had to go out of town on business. This was going to be one of those times. When Andrew was not there and his wife Maria was hosting the game herself, the stakes of the bets were changed.

Point spreads were how they decided who won, since it was obvious the NY Giants were going to lose. The man who won got to disappear into a bedroom with Maria, Andrew's wife, but of course only when Andrew was away. Maria was a looker and probably she was good in bed. I suspect none of the men ever complained.

Maria had confessed to me, in confidence, that my sweet husband Mark had enjoyed Maria's charms more than once and I was sure he looked forward that very night to the possibility of winning again.

Maria had told me she was hoping that one of these times two men would win in a tie. She had never had two men at once before. I told Maria my experience from my freshman year at college, during my sex crazed period, the second and last one until now. She pumped me for information, and I made suggestions as to what to do, and what not to do. She had to pay a price for my help, though: I wanted to hear all the details! Maria agreed in a heartbeat. Maria and I were soulmates.

When Andrew was there and therefore sex with Maria was not an option, or when it was an option but Mark did not win one of those by now legendary romps with Maria, he would come home to his little wife, me, in a super sexually horny state.

The sex those nights with Mark was fantastic and I always looked forward to football night at Andrew's. At the beginning, I thought it was the result of all the teasing from Maria, and I was grateful to her. That was how Maria and I became friends, when I told her the effect she had on Mark and how I enjoyed the results. Shortly later Maria spilled the beans and she told me the whole sordid story. I just kept asking for more details.

It had all started innocently enough. Andrew had been away, and Maria had dressed sexy, just for fun. All the men were flirting with her, and when Doug won, he said to her, "How about a kiss for the winner?"

By this time Maria was a bit drunk and she thought to herself it was not a big thing to kiss Doug. They were friends after all, and lots of people give kisses to friends. She gave Doug a little kiss, but he changed it to a sexy French kiss. Then he began to fondle her ass while kissing her, so she broke the kiss.

The other men all wanted a kiss too, so she ended up giving all the men a kiss, one after the other. By the time she had kissed the fifth and last man, her blouse was unbuttoned and each man had felt up her ass, some of them quite thoroughly.

Doug complained that he was the winner, and everyone had gotten a kiss just like his. He was not special any more. Maria was hopelessly aroused from the kissing and fondling of the five men, so without a word she led Doug to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. She gave Doug a blowjob, which he claimed was the best he had ever had.

Maria came out in her bra and panties to kiss the five men goodnight after her blowjob. Doug's cum was all over her chest and stomach. By the time she had kissed all five of them she was wearing only panties and so turned on it practically was painful. She got tons of complements on how pretty her boobs were.

Still, she managed to usher them all out. Thirty minutes later Doug returned alone and Maria had no resistance left. They went back to Maria's bedroom and she discovered how Doug could use his cock inside her to make her scream to the high heavens. It was the first time she had been unfaithful to her husband Andrew, and she cried for a long time after Doug finally left.

After that, precedent had been set, and the winner got a good time in Maria's bedroom whenever Andrew was out of town. Luckily for everyone but Andrew, he was out of town a lot, his job requiring him to travel quite often. Maria got over her guilt, little by little, as her indiscretions became normalized.

Eventually I learned how every one of the men was in bed, including my husband Mark. She enjoyed the sex with Mark, but Doug was her favorite. "Sally, Doug can send me to the moon and back. He makes me scream. I can't help it! It's embarrassing because I'm sure the other men hear my screams."

That night I dreamed of Doug making me scream. Too bad Doug is married to Ann. Still, a girl can dream, can't she?

I had already learned all these details about football at Andrew's at the time of my "date" with Mr. Criens. I told my husband Mark I may not be able to enjoy sex with him until the morning, because I might have to work all night so we can make the deadline. I was hoping Andrew would win a romp with Maria that night. That would ease my guilt a little bit.

Anyway, I told Mark just what Mr. Criens had told me to tell him. I do what I'm told to do. It's part of my kink. It was still early enough in our marriage that Mark and I had sex almost every day, sex with Maria notwithstanding. Often I had no desire for sex, but Mark was my husband so I fucked him anyway, and I simply feigned enthusiasm. Now with the tingling, however, no feigning was necessary! I had arranged with Maria to text me if Mark won the betting pool. I always like to be prepared, and knowledge is power.

Mr. Criens' girl Friday, Della, came to pick me up. She had bought me a dress, and she took me to her place for me to change clothes. I was relieved when I put it on. I did not look cheap at all, and I was not revealing any important body parts. If anything, I looked elegant. Mostly I looked pretty and I must have twirled around in front of the mirror five times or more, looking at how pretty I was in the dress, and smiling.

Granted, the dress was a little too short even for me. Granted, it clung a bit to my boobs. Granted, it had a zipper down the front, giving easy access to my charms, should that be what Mr. Criens wanted. As I said though, it was elegant, and in that dress, I did not look cheap. To my surprise Della had also bought lingerie for me and boy, was the lingerie sexy!

Yeah, in that lingerie I looked like a high-priced call girl or something. The bra was open, I guess it's called a "naked breast bra," but the upshot was that my complete tits were exposed in the bra. A line of fabric circled my boobs and nothing at all covered them. As a consequence my nipples, which are a little bit long and become hard much too easily, were unrestrained. They poked at the dress.

The dress was nice, and while the lingerie was expensive and well made, it nevertheless seemed to me that it was sleazy. I loved it. I had never before realized it, but this was me! I was born to wear sleazy lingerie like this.

I was sad my husband Mark did not get to see how great I looked, but there was no way he would have believed I was working late if he had seen me in that dress. He would have 'raped' me too if I had modeled the lingerie for him!

Mr. Criens showed up. He asked me to call him William, but I just didn't feel comfortable with that level of familiarity.

"Whatever floats your boat, Sally," he said.

I was surprised by his use of a Midwest colloquialism, but I nodded, and muttered, "Thank you."

We went off to a large party inside somebody's apartment on Park Avenue. The apartment was huge. I had no idea an apartment in New York could be that big! It took up the entire 20th floor of the building, and part of the 21st floor, too. It had a staircase inside it, just like a suburban two-story home might have!

The party was full of handsome men and elegant ladies, all dressed to the nines. I guess I must have been the youngest person there. Everyone else was in their thirties, forties, fifties, and up. Mr. Criens was shepherding me around, introducing me to all sorts of people, some of them quite important ones, too. I met the chief of police of New York, and also the Governor of the state! There were a lot of captains of industry, and here was I, little Sally Higgins, a married woman of only 23 years of age, circulating among these great and accomplished men and women. I felt small, unimportant, and yet hopelessly excited!

I also felt a little nervous being married and being shown around the party as if I were Mr. Criens' girl. I kind of worried that I might be, at least for that one night. That seemed to be the Faustian bargain I had struck to save Mark's job. I kept rubbing my wedding ring in some sort of defensive reassurance.

I wondered what it looked like to these people, a young thing like me wearing a wedding ring and looking to everyone like the mistress of the day of Mr. Criens. My wedding ring was a combination wedding/engagement ring, and it had a diamond that was the size of Montana. It was not subtle. I can only imagine what people thought.

Except for the occasions when he would ostentatiously stroke my ass, showing off that I possibly was going to be, or had already been, his next sexual conquest I guess, Mr. Criens was well behaved. What he did not know was that if he were planning to sleep with me and enjoy my carnal charms, he was in for a rude shock.

I'm a married woman, and I had been carefully calculating just how much Mr. Criens was going to get from me, should it come to that. I figured he could get a good look at my naked body, and if necessary, absolutely necessary, I could give him a blowjob, anyway. If he wanted even more then he would be disappointed!

After all, my husband Mark's job was on the line, and with it his ego and self-respect. I knew I had to do whatever it took to help Mark to keep his job, and I also knew Mark could never learn of my actions. I was walking a dangerous line. I felt much older than my twenty-three years.

I was hoping this was all just show. I was not happy, but I was okay, with being presented to all these people as Mr. Criens' babe du jour, so to speak, but I was not about to be that in reality! It did arouse me, damn it all, in a submissive sort of way. Part of being a submissive is humiliation, or at least it is for me.

I did wonder what Mr. Criens' wife felt about all this. All these people must have assumed Mr. Criens was cheating on her with me. How humiliating it must be for her! The poor woman, I thought.

At any party of this type, there is liquor. Everyone was drinking. For me however, alcohol is the enemy. I get drunk easily, and when I'm drunk I have a bit of a personality change. I become horny and remarkably easy for a man to bed. I turn into a submissive. Whatever the man wants, I do with a smile on my face. I think this personality flaw is why Mark fell in love with me in the first place. I'm absolutely sure that it's why he married me. It's why I never drink unless I'm with Mark.

The other effect of alcohol with me is that while I'm not really shy, when I'm drunk my lack of being shy gets a bit extreme. I lose the modesty that most people, and especially women, usually have. If my lover wants to show off my body, I just submissively let him. This is another aspect of my personality that my husband Mark seems to enjoy.

These alcohol induced submissive and slutty tendencies were a serious problem my freshman year of college. I would go to parties, get drunk, and get laid. Sometimes I would have sex in front of other people, too! I became known as an easy slut. Men used to substitute slut for my name, Sally. They'd call me 'The Slut Higgins,' and eventually that got shortened to 'Sliggins.' It was during one of my two prior brain tingling periods.

That kind of situation is never a good thing to happen to a freshman girl, believe me! I even let evil upperclassmen take pornographic videos and photos of me, some of which I think are still circulating on the web somewhere. I had to transfer to a different school for my sophomore year. I went on meds to get rid of all of my STDs. I'm sure quite a few men were sad to see Sliggins go.

Once I figured out the problem, the solution was easy. I simply stopped drinking. I love wine and cocktails, but now I drink only when I'm with Mark, and it's fine with me if my husband wants me submissive, drunk, and in his bed (or bent over the kitchen table, or tied up in the basement, or tied naked to a tree in the back yard. You get the idea). Luckily Mark does not want to pass me around to his friends. If he did, I would submissively go along. He's my husband, after all, and I do what he wants.

At the party literally everyone was drinking except me. I knew how to handle this. I'd go to the bar and loudly order a rum and coke but quietly slip the bartender a Hamilton to leave out the rum. I'd appear to be drinking a rum and coke, but in reality, I'd be drinking just a coke. At this bar it was Pepsi, but I guess rum and Pepsi must also be a drink.

You'd think that if you bribed a bartender to secretly hold the rum, he'd obey. I did not know, though, that Mr. Criens had already seriously bribed the bartender to get me drunk. The bartender laced my Pepsi's with more and more rum, little by little, as the evening wore on. I was getting 'happy' pretty quickly.

I did not know why, either, but as Sliggins replaced Sally Higgins, suddenly the idea of sex with Mr. Criens was no longer unthinkable. I still had enough sanity left to reject the idea of an affair with Mr. Criens, but I was giggling about it when I thought about it. This was not a propitious state of affairs.

Then there was the dancing factor. The band was great and the music had a lively beat, and all sorts of men, aged from 30 to 50 or even more years of age were asking little 23-year-old me to dance. Most of the other women there were dancing, too. Being young and only recently out of college a lot of my dance moves are on the outrageously sexy side, with a lot of wiggling of my hips and thrusting of my pelvis.

In college, all the girls danced as I do, so instead of being hyper sexy, my dance moves were simply normal. It's all about context. At this party, however, everyone was seriously older than I, and their dance moves were more restrained. The context had flipped on me. I was already too drunk to fully realize how provocative I was being for an older crowd such as this one.

For example, I bent forward at times in my dance routine, and this gave my partner and any other well positioned men a chance to look down my dress and check out my cleavage and my sexy lingerie, which basically hid little to nothing from their view. I probably would have toned down my dancing had I not been so drunk!

I was still barely sober enough to know the dangers the slow dances posed. I just didn't care. Men began to feel me up during the slow dances, and I tended just to let them, pretending I did not notice. The men got more and more blatant in their mauling of my body. Actually, I would never admit this to anyone, but I kind of enjoyed the mauling. It was getting me aroused.

At one point a man unzipped my dress a little. I just giggled and pressed my body so close to his that he could no longer reach the zipper. I felt his erection and it turned me on as he pressed it against my belly. I love it when a man gets an erection due to me. It makes me feel desired and powerful.

As we danced like that another man came up behind me and the two of them squeezed me in a sandwich. The man behind me stuck his hand up my very short dress and things began to get serious. Still, I just went with the flow and did not protest. I was following Mr. Criens' instructions, after all.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers
12