The Submissive Temp Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally gets it on with her boss & Jack Taylor gets interested.
3.8k words
4.61
17.3k
15

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,412 Followers

This is the third chapter of a ten-chapter story.

We resume the story from Chapter 2, when Mr. Criens took Sally to a party filled with fancy people. Entertainment was provided by a live band and a hypnotist, and one of the women, Susan, was hypnotized into performing sexual favors for any man holding the right kind of playing card.

*******

I watched Suzanne fuck with the same fascination people have when they see a gory traffic accident at the side of the road. It was curiosity mixed with erotic horror. A hand grabbed my wrist and I looked to see and happily it was Mr. Criens. He led me out of the room, even as I saw a line of men brandishing playing cards all queued up and patiently waiting their turns with Suzanne. That could have been me. I shivered.

I was happy to be saved from such a fate as men hungrily gazed at my body, which until recently had been half naked in my revealing lingerie. Being 23 at a party where the next youngest woman, Suzanne, was 30 years old, made me kind of stand out. I was well aware of this. I felt like I should have worn my hair in pig tails with bobby socks and a school uniform!

As Mr. Criens led me through the halls of the mansion-like apartment I thanked him for rescuing me. I knew Jerry was no charlatan and that I had been at least partially hypnotized, but I hoped Mr. Criens did not know. My blowjob had almost been erased from my mind as part of the hypnosis. I had seen Suzanne give hers, of course, but I was almost unaware of what I had done!

"Suzanne was really hypnotized!" I said. "Am I doing okay in my attempts to play along?"

"You're doing great. You look great, too," Mr. Criens said.

I looked at myself and gasped. My dress was seriously unzipped. How had that happened? I quickly zipped it back up. Even zipped up as far as it would go it was not an especially modest dress. For example, even zipped up I was showing a goodly amount of cleavage. "Thank you," I said, blushing just a little.

"Let's go in this room. We'll get some privacy there, and I'll tell you my plans for you," Mr. Criens said.

Uh-oh, I thought. Here is where I find out I have to put out for Mr. Criens in order for Mark to keep his job. Will he want me to do it now? Can I actually cheat on Mark that way? I'm doing it for Mark, to save his job, but still...I know Mark sleeps with Maria whenever he can, but it's different for wives, right? After all, it's the wives who get pregnant. Of course, I have an IUD, so...Oh shit, I don't know!

Mr. Criens closed the door. "I want you to seduce Jack Taylor and begin an affair with him," Mr. Criens said.

I was not expecting this! I stared at Mr. Criens, disbelieving. I had been debating with myself if I could sleep with Mr. Criens, and now he springs this on me?? "Jack Taylor, the CEO of Genomeds?" I asked.

"Yes, him. He's here tonight. He's the one wearing the navy-blue blazer and the striped pink shirt," Criens said.

I had in fact noticed him. He was handsome, but old! "He must be over 50!" I said. He was more than twice my age. He was older than my Dad.

"He's 56. Is that a problem? You've slept with older men before, Sliggins," Mr. Criens said.

I was stunned. "How...? What...?" I had to pause for a minute to gather my wits about me. "How do you know about the nickname Sliggins?" I asked. I also wanted to ask how he knew I had slept with men older than 56. Did he know about my sordid past with some of the male friends of my parents? There was no way he could know about that! The oldest one was around 60, and I was 18 at the time.

It was exciting to have sex with them all, I have to admit. It was during my first period of the tingling at the back of my brain and becoming sex crazed, which lasted around six months before the craziness suddenly left. During that time, I had sex on almost a daily basis. I wasn't an idiot. I knew the sociology of a high school, and I could not have wanton sex with all the boys at my high school, much as many of them would have loved it.

During this period of my tingling head, I felt as if I needed constantly to have sex, and I was attracted, drawn, to every man who came across my path. The old men saved me from becoming the most infamous slut of my high school in history.

Yes, the safe move was to seduce mature men, ones who could enjoy my body and keep it a secret. They didn't really keep it a secret however, and their entire social group (except for my parents) knew of my promiscuous nature, my easy availability, for any kind of sexual activity any of them wanted. At the end of the six months, there was not a friend of my parents, nor a friend of the friends of my parents, who did not know about my easy slut nature. Many of them even had carnal knowledge of me.

At the time, I had kept wondering when someone was going to tell my Dad. How would he react? Anger? Or would he want a piece of my ass too? Nobody ever spilled the beans to my parents, though. They just spilled their seed, hee hee. One thing at a time, though.

"Oh, Sally," Mr. Criens said, as if explaining something to a child. "I of course had Paul Hake take a look into your past. I've even seen the videos of your Freshman year. I know what you're capable of when you're drunk, and believe me, it's impressive! That's not the point though. You are super sexy, and you can back it up. You're also a dynamite forensic accountant. How good are you at hacking?"

"I'm good. I'm considered to be very good," I said.

"That's what Paul said, too. Sally, you're a woman of many talents. You're perfect. I need you to have an affair with Taylor and find out what's going on with their new blockbuster drug in development. It's working title is Rivonine," Criens said.

"An affair?" I said. "You mean sex and everything, in a sustained way?"

"I love a smart girl. Yes, of course," Criens said.

"I can't do that. I'm married, remember?" I said. I thrust my wedding ring in his face.

"I've arranged that. Not only have I saved your husband Mark's job, but I've given him a huge promotion. He's to be a Vice President of our Singapore operations. He leaves at the end of next week. You won't have to make any excuses to him. Maria will miss him, I'm sure, but she'll make do," Criens said, smiling at my apoplexy about how much he knew about our lives.

"No!" I said.

"No, what? You'll miss your husband? Trust me, you'll be busy and so too will he. His salary is doubling and I've arranged with the Temp Agency to release you and you'll work for me. Your salary will be 200k/year, plus bonuses, of course. That's a lot better than the 65k you're making with the Temp Agency."

"Oh," I said. I was stunned. Recovering a bit, "I'll be your high-priced whore, I guess. This does not sound to me like a good deal. Sorry, William." It was the first time I had ever called him William. Then I added, "Did Mark agree to the Singapore thing?"

"He said he'll have to discuss it with you, but I heard he was so excited when he was told he almost jumped for joy. You give him the green light, Sally, and he'll hop on the next plane to Singapore!" he said.

"How far away is Singapore, exactly?" I asked.

"There's a nonstop flight now from New York. It's only 18 hours," Mr. Criens said.

"Eighteen hours? Can an airplane stay airborne for 18 hours? Really?" I asked.

"Modern aircraft is amazing, isn't it?" Criens said.

"Well, you may have made Mark happy. He's an ambitious guy. But I'm not about to become some high priced whore. I say no," I said.

"Not at all, Sally. You're to be an industrial spy. You have natural talents, being a gorgeous, sexy, woman who's smart as hell. You've been underutilized. I plan to exploit your talents fully, is all," he said.

"You plan to exploit me. Me, and my body. That's what's to be exploited. My answer is no," I said.

"Sally, women have been used as spies throughout history. They seduce men into revealing secrets in ways male spies just cannot do. You'll be joining a long and heroic tradition. It's not at all like being a whore. It's like being a patriot," Mr. Criens said.

"Think about it, Sally. I can retract Mark's promotion and replace it with his firing. Yours too, I might add. Now all you have to do this evening is to dance with Jack Taylor and get him interested. He'll come after you, never fear. He has his own Paul Hake. He'll find you. He'll learn you're my mistress and as such you will be irresistible to him. The spying will be a challenge, but my guess is you'll be up to the task," Criens continued.

"I'm not your mistress," I said. "At least not yet," I continued, looking down at my feet and tugging my zipper up as far as it would go.

"All I have to do tonight is dance with him?" I added.

"He'll want to kiss you, too, I imagine," Criens said.

"Okay, I can do that," I said.

"He should taste my cum on your lips, too," Criens said. "It'll get him interested in you."

"What??"

"Let me explain a little more, okay?" Criens said.

"I guess you'd better," I said. I was getting more and more doubtful. "I'm afraid I don't like where this is going."

Mr. Criens made a dramatic exit from the party at some point, and after he had left I made my own dramatic entrance back to the party, disheveled with my hair mussed, and walking a bit bow legged. It was a good imitation of my patent-pending just fucked look.

It was easy to do, since Mr. Criens had kissed me, undressed me, fingered me to an orgasm and then let me take over. I gave him a blow job from heaven, deep throat, swallowing, the entire treatment. His cock was huge, not just long but thick as well, so my deep throat talents were pushed to the limit.

Then he came, right in my mouth, too. I figured that was it. A man his age would take some time before he could get it up again, and that would be it for the party. I felt sleazy, having let myself get naked and given my boss a blowjob at a party, but at least that way I had not fucked him. Had I done that, I would have lost all self-respect.

Mr. Criens recovered in record time, however, and he was on top of me in my favorite position, the age old, tried and true, missionary position. I gave up. Deep down, I knew this was inevitable. The man was good at it, too, but best of all he was enthralled with my talents, so well developed with my father's friends my senior year of high school, and then honed to a fine pitch during my promiscuous college freshman year.

When he entered me it felt magical. It wasn't just his thickness (which was delightful) or his length (which was profound) but it was the fact that it was his cock; it was the cock of Mr. Criens himself. To put it as Mark did so often, it was not just the cock of Mr. Criens. No, it was the amazing fucking cock of Mr. Criens! I had the kind of rush a groupie gets when she fucks a rock star.

I was just a nothing, a little 23-year-old sexpot, and this man, this rich, powerful man, wanted to fuck me. Me! Little Sally Higgins! As he pumped in and out of me it was not just the physical sensations but the mental thrill that this man wanted me! Hell, he was even showing me off at the party. He was bragging about me being his babe du jour. Me! I groaned as his cock pummeled me. I groaned, I gasped at the deep thrusts, and I moaned as I approached my climax. None of it was faked. I was high on the thrill alone.

So now my boss had laid me. How many other New York women were in that club of women who had slept with their bosses? We could easily fill Carnegie Hall with standing room only, or should I say bending over chairs instead of standing room?

How did I feel about my adultery? Mr. Criens kept reiterating that Mark bopped Maria whenever he had the chance. Was that supposed to wash away my marital sins? If so, he did not understand me at all. I had to keep telling myself I was doing this for Mark. It was complicated, though, because I had feelings for Mr. Criens. I'd always had a weakness for older men. This meant my motives were not pure; they were complicated.

It was dangerous. I was at high risk of falling in love with Mr. Criens. He already had tapped into my submissive nature. I was his to do with as he pleased. Once he fucked me like that, it sealed the deal. I could not deny him. If he wanted me to seduce Dr. Jack Taylor, so be it. For him, I would do it. I would fuck another man for him. I shivered at the thought of the power that meant he had over me.

So now it was the last dance and it was ladies' choice. I wandered into the room and practically stumbled over Jack Taylor. My dress was unzipped to the point where I was showing off just a little more boob than was acceptable in polite society. I looked to be a bit of a tramp. "Excuse me," I slurred.

"Well, hello there," Dr. Taylor said.

"It's the last dance, sir. Would you do me the pleasure of dancing with me?" I asked, looking up at him, all sweet and wide eyed. He looked nice for someone my father's age plus ten years. Of course, as apparently Mr. Criens already knew, I had already slept with older men, lots of older men. I'm sure he thought they were all substitutes for my father in some sense, but they weren't. I just liked older men, and yes, I liked them that way. I just did. Well, maybe there was something about my father mixed in there, somehow. According to the shrinks, there always is, isn't there?

The summer before college our neighbor Mr. Glassman, I called him Alvin, seduced me. He didn't know it, of course, but in reality it was I who seduced him. I just made him believe it was he who was seducing me. He was a good friend of my parents and I had grown up with him and trusted him. He betrayed that trust by seducing me, and that's when I realized how kinky I was. I loved fucking him. Maybe he was in fact a Daddy substitute. No incest, no foul.

Mr. Glassman, i.e., Alvin, invited most of my parents' friends over, as well as his own friends, and one by one I went through each and every man. Each night it would be a different man, plus Alvin of course. Alvin always got his cock into play no matter what else was going on. Truth be told, at my tender and immature age of 18 years, I loved it. I loved all of it. Michael, one of Al's friends, was the one who nicknamed me Sliggins.

I learned a lot from Al and his friends. I could do two men at a time with alacrity. I loved spit roasts. Men wanted pictures? No problem. With all the knowledge I learned from these older, depraved men, by the time I got to college I quickly became known as the best lay of the freshman class. Everyone wanted a piece of my ass. I don't know how the nickname Sliggins jumped through the old man neighbor to college men barrier, but it somehow did. Maybe it was independent invention? All the men needed to do was to get me drunk. Stoned and drunk was even better.

When I got an STD and had to give a list of recent partners I freaked out the nurse at student health. I gave her a list of twelve names and I said, "I think that's all. You only asked for partners of the last month, right? One of these bastards must have given it to me. I'll bet it's Steve. He uses prostitutes."

The nurse looked at me. You know the look. She managed to say, "Thank you, Miss Higgins."

Anyway, after William fucked me the second time, I scooped some of his cum out of my pussy and spread it on my lips like lipstick. I unzipped my dress to push the boundaries of good taste, in my effort to show off my lovely cleavage, as Alvin had always called it. Dr. Taylor ate it all up and since the last dance is always a slow dance, his hands were all over me. I gave them free reign. I kind of liked what he did with them, anyway.

As Mr. Criens had predicted, when the dance was over Dr. Taylor thanked me for the dance, and he romantically pulled me into him and gave me a polite kiss on the lips. I smiled up at him (he's really tall) and then kissed him like the cute little slut I am at times. He kissed me back and I felt his erection pushing against my tummy. I moaned a little during the kiss.

"You taste salty," Dr. Taylor said when the kiss was over.

I giggled. "My apologies Dr. Taylor. I should have washed my lips after..."

"After what?" he asked.

"I've been a naughty girl tonight, I'm afraid, all the more so since I'm a married woman. Let's leave it at that, okay? Now I have to get home to my husband. Good night, Dr. Taylor, and thanks again for the dance."

I felt his eyes on my ass as I wiggled it out of there. I had to figure out if I liked my new job. I liked the pay. The pay was excellent! And Mark got a huge promotion, even if it was in Singapore. Especially since it was in Singapore!

I had an evil thought. Once Mark was safely tucked away in Singapore, I could help Maria host the football games. Now there's an idea! For now, though, I had to go home and help Mark celebrate his stunning new promotion! I'd start with a bath to get rid of Criens' copious load still inside me. Then whatever my sweet husband Mark wanted, he got.

When I left the bath, I checked my phone and saw the text from Maria. I smiled. Soon I heard Mark come home. I stayed naked and I began to sing the Badfinger song, with a slight modification of the lyrics. I was hoping Mark had saved something for me, and that he did not give all his balls' content to Maria's pussy!

"Hey Mark, if you want it, here it is, come and get it. ♫

Mm mm mm mm, make your mind up fast. ♫

If you want it, any time, I can give it. But you'd better hurry or you'll do my ass. ♫

Did I hear you say that there must be a catch?

Will you walk away from a girl and her honey?" ♫

Mark came at me, grinning. "Babe, have I got news for you!"

I listened patiently to Mark gush about the new opportunity. I played along, all wide eyed and innocent, as if I were hearing it for the first time. When he told me what his salary would be, the shock on my face was genuine and it must have been obvious. I knew some hedge fund people raked in the dough, but this was ridiculous. I was embarrassed, because the size of what his new salary would be made me wet.

I don't care what anyone says: A huge income trumps a huge cock every single day of the week.

"What will I do while you're in Singapore? You'd better get me a dildo, lover. A big one!" I said.

"Will you be good with all those Chinese sexpots in Singapore?" I asked. "I hear the Filipino girls can drive a man insane with lust. And aren't there gorgeous Indian women there, too? Maybe they're Kamasutra schooled? You'll be loyal to your little wife all lonely here in New York, right?"

"Of course, baby doll. I'll be busy working all the time. But will you be okay?" Mark asked.

"I'll make do. I'll work extra hours and make some money. For fun I might help Maria host the football games. It'll be fun to see all the boys at those games. Maria and I are good friends, you know," I said. Hey, fair warning, right? Even if he had no idea what I had in mind, hee hee. The way he looked at me, though, maybe he did know what I had in mind? Did he suspect that I knew of his infidelities with Maria? Did he know of my thinking, what's good for the gander is good for the goose?

What if his football buddies decided to write him to tell him what a good lay I am? Jeez, that could ruin our marriage! Would they do that? Should I abandon the idea? Wait - nobody had told Maria's hubby yet, right? We'll just swear them to silence vis à vis Mark, too.

Get real, I told myself. There's no way you're fucking Mark's football friends. They're happy with Maria, and let them stay that way. You'll have your hands and pussy full with Mr. Criens and Dr. Taylor. I'll just help to host the games, but leave before the sex.

Who knows, though? What if I don't leave, but stay? Will we hear the famous cry, "Sliggins rides again! Hi Ho, Silver, Away!" The back of my brain was tingling like crazy. Oh, my. What if I became a sex crazed woman when Mark is in Singapore? What would I do? How on Earth could I handle that?

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,412 Followers