The Submissive Temp Ch. 08

Story Info
Dakota's Story: she swallows a Rivonine capsule & changes.
4.8k words
4.71
8.8k
10

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Dakota's Story: Dakota steals a Rivonine capsule & it changes her life

This is the eighth chapter of a ten chapter story.

Warning: There is a group sex scene in this episode.

************

Brief Summary to Date: Sally Higgins, an outrageous slut her senior year in high school and again her freshman year of college, learns that she has the infamous De Chevalley virus, a nasty virus which attacks the brain. For the first three stages it attacks the parts of the brain related to one's sex drive, and for Stage IV it attacks the autonomic system, which renders it fatal. Sally's only hope is the new experimental drug Rivonine. The side effects of Rivonine, however, accentuate Sally's out of control sex drive even further, and she is desperately trying to keep herself under control. She seems to be losing the battle.

************

I had agreed to meet my oldest and still my best friend Dakota at the Starbucks at Astor Place for breakfast. It was not the best choice for a healthy breakfast, but it was good enough. I had been friends with Dakota for so long, it seemed like forever. I guess we met in first grade, when we were both six. Dakota stuck by me during my Sliggins period, when I was a slut of some notoriety my senior year of high school, and also during my freshman year of college.

In high school all I did was blow a ton of high school boys. I never gave any of them an entrance into my sacred passage. Secretly however concurrently I had sex in the Biblical sense with men my father's age, all of whom I met through Mr. Glassman, my parents' neighbor. I now know, and it's quite recent knowledge, that it was this damnable De Chevalley virus that affected my brain and made sexual activity an insatiable need for me.

Neither Dakota nor I, nor anyone, knew at the time that in reality I was sick. Dakota did not care about my outrageous sexual behavior. My parents did not know. High school boys were thrilled with the blowjobs. Sure, they pestered me about having sex with them, and I was tempted for sure, but I knew the consequences would be too high a price to pay. I was already known as the school slut just for the blowjobs. In high school, if you blow enough boys (we're talking serious double digits here) everyone knows and ostracizes you. It was worse, because in our small town in upstate New York, the high school was small. I must have blown at least one quarter of the boys in the senior class.

Dakota stood by me throughout my sexual promiscuity of my senior year. She was the only girl who did. Dakota considered me to be her friend, and she loved me, and that was enough. I could do no wrong. Friends like Dakota don't grow on trees. I consider our friendship to be my greatest treasure.

Dakota, on the other hand, had the lowest sex drive in the entire State, I was sure. We discussed it a lot, just the two of us. She just did not seem interested in boys (or in girls in 'that way'), and boys in turn returned the compliment. Dakota wanted to be interested in boys; she just wasn't.

"You are so sexy, Sally, and you seem to love sex. I wish I could be like you," Dakota would say.

We would discuss it in detail and once I even arranged a date with one of my paramours for Dakota, after she promised she'd give him her first blowjob. She did, too, even if she was not that into it. Dakota is pretty, and back in high school she was considered to be very pretty, but she preferred the life of the mind to the pleasures of the flesh.

Dakota made a mistake with that first guy she blew. Not knowing better, she let the guy get her naked. Even in high school Dakota had the boobs boys' wet dreams are made of. Her lover of the moment got a cell phone picture of Dakota's boobs, and soon half the school had learned of Dakota's blowjob and seen the picture of her spectacular boobs. Dakota became popular seemingly overnight. What a waste that she could have cared less!

She went out with the boy again, and she entered the not very exclusive club of girls who were laid in our high school. I was not in that club, because no high school boy had laid me, and nobody (except Dakota) knew about all of my lovers who were my father's age. Actually, my club, the 'club' of girls who were not laid their senior year, was much smaller than the club of those who were.

"It was fun, but quite frankly, Sally, I don't see what the fuss is about. I know boys crave sex, but for me, I could take it or leave it, you know?" she once said.

"No, not really, I guess I don't know. But also I guess everyone's different. Do what's best for you," I remember replying at the time. Dakota had one more affair, with a different guy, with the same indifferent results. She kind of tabled sex and concentrated on her studies, and now she was in graduate school.

"Thanks for meeting me for breakfast," Dakota said, when we both had our coffees and sweet rolls and were seated at a table.

"Of course. What's up, Dak, you look concerned?" I replied. Sometimes I call her Dak, especially when I'm feeling especially affectionate. Dakota's look of disquietude on her face brought out sympathetic warmth in me, I guess. I don't call her Dak too often though, because she hates it, and then she calls me Sal in revenge.

"It's about sex. I think there's something wrong with me. I should have desire, and I just don't," Dakota said.

"Relax, girl. You'll meet the right man and the desire will magically appear. You'll see," I said.

"No, I don't think so. I've met the right man, you see. He's Drew. You don't know him yet. He's perfect for me, and he's crazy about me, and I'm quite sure that I love him. Yet still, the desire is not there."

"Have you...?" I began to ask.

"Oh yes. We do it all the time. At least daily, and sometimes multiple times in one day. He cannot get enough. And before you ask, I do everything: I blow him, I give him hand jobs, we make love in every position imaginable, and one time I even let him have my, uh, you know," Dakota said as she gestured towards her behind. "He's happy; thrilled even. I fake orgasms and fake moans."

"But no desire?" I said.

"No. None," Dakota said, she paused and added, "There's no repulsion, either. It does feel nice, and I really don't mind having sex, but I just have no desire. I do it to please Drew."

Dakota gestured for me to come closer. She whispered in my ear, "I've never had an orgasm. Not even once. I even bought a vibrator when I was in college. Nothing worked. I'm disconsolate."

Dakota is my only friend who uses words like 'disconsolate' in girl to girl conversation, and at breakfast, yet!

"I wish I were more like you," Dakota added. Tears were forming at the edges of her eyes.

"No, you don't," I said. Dakota looked at me, surprised.

"I'm dying, Dakota. I have six months to live, unless these experimental drugs work," I said, and I showed her a small handful of the bright red capsules Dr. Taylor had given me. "I have a rare brain virus. It's inevitably fatal, unless a miracle occurs and these stupid little red capsules actually work to cure it."

Dakota looked at me. Suddenly she realized I was serious and the look on her face was an artist's dream: shock, concern, pity, despair, and horror, all of them combined in a single facial expression.

Dakota knew about my tingling headaches from when I was 18 and 19, so when I told her the whole story about how it was this virus that turned me into a slut and was now going to take my life, she just looked at me. It was the first time ever I had seen Dakota at a loss for words.

Slowly, Dakota reached over and took my hand. "You poor girl," she said. "Why didn't you tell me? Sally, I'm here for you. I always will be." Dakota was trying not to cry. She was failing.

"There's a chance these pills will save me, if their side effects don't destroy me first!" I said. Dakota looked up, dried her eyes with a Starbucks napkin (never a good idea, especially if one wears eye makeup), and I showed her the little, bright red capsules of Rivonine. "The pills are experimental, and may never get approved, due to their severe side effects."

"How did you get them, then?" Dakota asked.

"I'm fucking the CEO of Genomeds. His company is trying to get FDA approval for the drugs, but they'll fail," I replied.

Dakota was confused, so I explained everything. At the end of the rather involved explanation, I added, "And if a girl does not have the virus, the meds alone will turn her instantly into a nymphomaniac. Her desire for sex is irresistible, and intense. Rivonine affects the brain as well as the virus, and my orgasms are over the top while on this drug," I said. "They arrive fast and with multiplicity."

"Really? That's hard to believe, that such a medicine even exists, or even could exist!" Dakota said.

"Why not? Viagra was invented by accident. It was developed originally to treat hypertension, you know," I said.

"But it affects your brain?" Dakota asked.

"Sure. Lots of viruses affect your brain, Dakota," I said.

"I guess, but the meds do, too?" she asked.

"Lots of meds affect the brain, Dakota. Antidepressants, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, L-DOPA, you get the idea," I replied.

"Well, I guess anything is possible," Dakota said.

"I have to pee. Could you watch my stuff for a minute?" I said, and I almost ran to the bathroom. That was another charming side effect of the meds; Rivonine minimized one's ability to resist the urge to urinate. I began to have sympathy for men with enlarged prostates.

I came back. Dakota had a guilty look on her face. Oh, shit, I thought to myself. I instantly knew what Dakota had done.

"The meds are dangerous, Dakota. They affect the brain. In large doses they cause insanity. It's irreversible. Do you need to go vomit?" I said.

"I took only one," Dakota said.

"Prepare to become a sex crazed animal. The virus I have tempers the Rivonine effect. It's ironic since separately both the virus and the meds make one crave sex. Together the effects of each are less, although the combined effect is overwhelming. I want sex all the time. Alcohol makes things worse, by the way,, by lowering my ability to resist the urges" I said, in as stern a voice as I could muster. I just couldn't believe Dakota had stolen one of my life saving meds!

"Even one pill, without the virus, is super strong, I'm told," I said.

"How many do you take?" Dakota asked.

"The first week I took five a day. The next week it was four a day. This week I'm taking three a day. Next week it will be only one per day. Trust me, I want and crave sex constantly. You would not believe how many men I took to bed just last week. Mark doesn't know - I hope. He's in Singapore, you know."

"Singapore? What's he doing there?" Dakota asked. "You're facing this disease alone??"

"My boss, Mr. Criens, enjoys having sex with me, so he sent Mark to Singapore with a big promotion. He also ordered me to seduce and have an affair with Dr. Jack Taylor, the CEO of Genomeds. I'm fucking both of them, all of Mark's friends, and other men, too, even strangers I pick up for a quick roll in the hay; I just can't get enough!" I said, and now I began to cry.

"My goodness, Sally, that's horrible!" Dakota said. Then she added, "Oh, oh! Rivonine works fast!" and her hand went to between her legs. "I need to text Drew!"

I couldn't help it. I giggled. It was so much fun to see Dakota, my sexless friend, in the midst of intense sexual desire, I guess for the first time. I knew she would never be the same again.

"You know, Dakota, you're going to be experiencing your first orgasm, as well as your tenth, by the time the sun sets today. Be prepared!" I said.

"I've never been this wet before. I'm making a mess down there, I'm sure. Drew is tied up. I need a man inside me now!" Dakota said.

"Come with me my dear. I'll show you how it's done," I said, and we left Starbucks. I too was horny, but those days, it seemed I was horny incessantly.

An hour later Dakota and I were in a hotel room with two men. I expected Dakota to look scared, since this was all new to her, and she had only a little (at least, compared to me) prior sexual experience, but she was on fire. She was lit. She attacked one of the guys (Diego), and soon they were both naked and rolling around on the bed.

The other guy, Rodrigo, looked at me. I shrugged and stripped. He did the same simultaneously. "Let's watch for a bit, okay?" I said. Rodrigo looked over to Dakota in fiery heat, and nodded. We watched Dakota spread her legs, saying, "Come to Mama, big boy!" She was humping the air with her pelvis going up and down, she was so eager.

Rodrigo played idly with my nipples while we watched Dakota and Diego go at it. Dakota was groaning, gasping, and moaning. Diego looked over at Rodrigo (and at me, of course, since I was right there next to Rodrigo) and mouthed the word "Hot!" as he pumped his nice sized cock in and out of Dakota's enthusiastic tight pussy. Dakota was raising her stomach, groaning and moaning, and suddenly she began to shake and quiver all over as if she were having an epileptic fit. "Oh, my God!" she screamed.

I said to Rodrigo, "That's what a Dakota orgasm looks like." Diego was undeterred and kept pumping away in her, and Dakota's sound effects resumed. Rodrigo began to kiss me and to finger me, and I said, "I'm yours if you want me; but maybe you want to try out Dakota first? She's in heat. I've never seen her like this before."

Just as I said that, Diego made the decision easy by saying, "You are so fine, bitch. Best I've ever had!" and he suddenly went rigid, emptying his balls inside Dakota's hot pussy. He lay there for a minute or two and then Dakota pushed him off, eyeing Rodrigo's hard cock.

"Do you mind, Sally?" she said.

"Be my guest. I know how you feel," I said.

"I'll bet you do!" Dakota giggled. She then moved over to Rodrigo, took his cock into her mouth and gave him a few loving sucks, getting it rock solid hard, and then she lay down, spread her legs, and said, "I know I'm a bit sloppy, big boy, but I need your cock so bad. Please fuck me, Rodrigo! Please?"

I slapped my forehead at my careless stupidity, and I handed Rodrigo a rubber. He actually took the minute and put it on while Dakota was begging him to enter her.

Rodrigo looked at me, shrugged, and went to town with Dakota. Now however, my own needs were rising to the surface. Let's not forget I still had both the virus and the Rivonine attacking the erotic control center of my brain. Diego needed time to regenerate, so I asked if he had a couple of friends he could call? Diego looked at me. He looked over at Dakota, fucking Rodrigo like a mad woman.

I said, "I have needs, too, and Dakota can handle both of you and then some, you know?"

Diego looked at Dakota, moaning away as Rodrigo fucked her, and he shrugged. He went over to his pants and fished out his cell phone. Ten minutes later Steve showed up, and another five minutes passed and then Miguel was there. By this time Rodrigo was hard again, and he had not yet tasted my sweet pussy, so he directed the two men to Dakota, who was climaxing for her third time that hour, and for the third time in her life, too!

Dakota was out of control. She had already fucked two men back to back, and now as the two new men approached her, all she did was smile at them. Dakota was the last person on Earth I thought would fuck a complete stranger in an anonymous hotel room, but this just underlined to me the power of Rivonine. Wow. No way the FDA would approve this drug!

The two new men, Steve and Miguel, quickly undressed, and as soon a cock sprang into view, Dakota had it in her mouth. A few minutes later she felt her body being maneuvered into being on all fours. She kept right on sucking when she began to feel something poking at her most intimate spot.

Dakota turned around, dropping Steve's cock from her mouth for an instant, and she saw it was the other of the two new guys, Miguel, and he smiled at her. She returned his smile and as soon as she smiled she had to gasp as Miguel forcefully entered her. She mumbled, "Wow," and then she resumed sucking Steve's cock as Miguel's cock pumped hard inside her at the other end.

This left Rodrigo and the still flaccid Diego for me. Finally! They were a bit worn out, but I was merciless. By the time the afternoon ended, all four men had enjoyed both of us, and Dakota and I were finally sated, at least for the moment. We kissed all four men goodbye, ushering the smiling men along their way, and then we collapsed, both still naked, giggling on the queen-sized bed of our room in the Dominick Hotel in SoHo.

Dakota's cell phone rang. She got it out of her purse, and it was her boyfriend Drew. Amazingly, even after having fucked six times with four different men, Dakota was ready to go again.

"It's the Rivonine," I said.

"I don't care," Dakota replied. "Sally, this is the first time I have ever had an orgasm and now I've had seven, just today! And I'm still turned on, and cannot wait to feel Drew inside me!"

"You'd better douche then, girl. Your first fuck with Diego? He did not use a condom. You must still have his spunk inside you. I'm sure you don't want to confess to Drew you just fucked six times with four different men?" I went to check out the bathroom. "Where's a bidet when you need one?"

"Run me a bath, will you? Drew will be here in fifteen minutes!" Dakota said.

"Dakota, there's cum all over the sheets. The room stinks of sex. You're not thinking straight," I said.

"Can we blame it on you?" Dakota asked.

"You mean just tell your boyfriend that I had sex all afternoon in this room, with a variety of men, and am now ceding it to you? You want me to remain naked, too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Sure, that would be great," Dakota said. "You have such a hot body, you'll make Drew hard instantly. I'll take over from there!"

"I think the Rivonine is affecting your judgement," I said.

"I've never felt this good before, Sally. I feel ecstatic. This drug is amazing!"

"Listen to yourself, Dakota. You want your best friend to greet your boyfriend naked, so he gets turned on with my body, and then gets repurposed to you? Do I have that right? You don't see that as crazy?" I said.

Dakota's brain was fried. These drugs were dangerous! She saw nothing wrong with having fucked four strangers in an afternoon, and having her girlfriend meet her boyfriend naked in a room stinking of sex, with both of us stinking of cum.

"I told Drew to bring Brian with him," Dakota said. "Brian's for you, honey."

"Does Brian or Drew know that? Now you're pimping for me, too?" I was getting scared. We kept arguing and before I knew it, there was a knock on the door. Dakota opened it wide instantly and Brian and Drew saw two naked women staring back at them. I screamed and ran to the bathroom, but Dakota calmly ushered them in. I returned wrapped in a towel. The damage however had already been done. Dakota was still there, just casually naked.

"There's a new experimental drug," I explained to Brian and Drew, who were in a state of mild, yet bemused, shock. "It's kind of like Viagra for women, but it's much stronger than Viagra, and we took an overdose, I'm afraid," I explained, feeling guilty for the half-truths. What else could I say or do at that point? Dakota was already kissing Drew and simultaneously undressing him.

"In front of Brian and Sally?" Drew said. He was clearly a bit shy and uncomfortable with the situation. Brian was red faced with shame. Still wrapped in a towel, I took Brian by the hand and led him to the bathroom, so Drew and Dakota could have some privacy. In just two minutes, Dakota's loud moans and gasps penetrated the closed bathroom door. I looked at Brian, smiled and shrugged, and dropped the towel. My boobs bounced seductively. Brian was staring at my boobs. He began alternately to gaze at my pussy and at my boobs.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers
12