The Submissive Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby & Debbie continue their formative experiences and meet.
5.6k words
4.24
19.8k
10

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/04/2016
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby and Debbie keep learning about their dom/sub needs until they finally meet. Future Chapters will focus on their relationship and marriage. Thanks to those who comment.

*****

Bobby and Debbie's desires for domination and submission continue to grow as they grow up cementing the roots for what will become their lifestyle as husband and wife.

Bobby and Sara continued their dom/sub play over the next year and a half until Sara went off to college. Bobby really enjoyed the part of being a "master" over Sara and he really enjoyed the spankings she seemed to crave. Sara, on the other hand, just seemed to enjoy the playing and being a little on the wild side. Sara also liked to draw Bobby into sexual situations like that blow job she gave Bobby the first time he spanked her but Bobby felt too weird having sex with his sister and limited that type of behavior. Debbie, Bobby's girlfriend, like teasing and did not mind the occasional spanking but as Bobby became more aggressive with his domination tendencies she grew tired of it and they stopped seeing each other. Bobby went through a number of girlfriends who were not really submissive types so they did not last long. Then Bobby met Linda, a sexy brunette who was somewhat submissive, the daughter of an Army Colonel who was an old school soldier who demanded obedience. He demanded it from his wife, Linda's mother, and his children and this was probably the source of Linda's submissive nature.

It all started with Linda on a date one night at a school dance. Bobby was dancing with Linda when a very cute girl who had a crush on Bobby asked to break in on a slow song. Bobby was surprised and looked at Linda who said "whatever you want Bobby I am yours." So Bobby danced the slow song with the girl in a very close and sexy manner and Linda waited by the edge of the dance floor until the song was over and when Bobby came back to her after the dance she just smiled and gave him a kiss.

Later on they parked in a secluded park lane and were making out. Linda did not object when Bobby reached under her sweater and felt her breasts or when he slid his hand under her skirt and rubbed her over her panties. When Bobby took her hand and placed it over his aroused cock Linda asked "what do you want me to do Bobby? Just tell me and I will do what you want."

"Unzip my pants and take me out." Linda complied at once unzipping Bobby's pants and reaching in his underpants to squeeze and rub his cock while pulling it out.

"Rub me up and down." Again she did as she was told and began to work her hand up and down over Bobby's hard cock.

"Put in in your mouth and suck on me taking all of me into your mouth." Linda again complied and gave Bobby probably the best blow job he ever had until he squirted his cum down her throat which she gladly swallowed every drop.

"Take off your sweater and your bra so I can see your tits."

Linda slowly raised her sweater over her head teasing Bobby as she did so. She had on a lacy bra that barely contained her C cup breasts and she squeezed them together and shook them at Bobby. "Do you like what you see baby? I will do just what you ask Bobby," and with that she unhooked her bra and removed it baring her beautiful tits. Her tits were firm, nice sized and had nice pick nipples that were standing out due to her excitement.

Bobby reached out and felt her tits. He kneaded them and squeezed them. He pinched her nipples and Linda moaned her approval. Bobby bent down towards her and began to kiss her tits and lightly bite her nipples. "Do you like it when I bite your nips baby?"

"If you want to bite on my nipples you can and you can even bite them harder. Whatever you want Bobby."

Bobby had never had a girl just tell him he could do what he wanted and he took advantage. He sucked on her tits and bit down on her nipples. He bit so hard on one nipple that she jumped but she just held his head tighter to her chest so Bobby continued to bite. Biting, licking and sucking Bobby was in heaven and he even bit hard enough on one nipple to draw a little blood but Linda never complained she just urged him on to fulfill his desires. All of this tit play had caused Bobby to become very hard again and he wanted to fuck Linda bad.

"Lift up your skirt and take off your panties."

Linda pulled her skirt up and reached into her panties and pulled them off. Bobby, knowing now that he could do whatever he wished, lowered himself down so he could lick her pussy. He stuck his tongue right into her and licked and licked and licked. He found her clit and licked it and sucked it into his mouth with a relentless passion and built up desire.

"Ooooohhhhhh Bobby that feels so good. If you keep that I am going to cum." Bobby reached under her and held her by her ass cheeks and pulled her tight licking and sucking on her pussy and clit to make her cum.

"I am getting close. I am going to cum real good Bobby," she screamed. Bobby felt her puckered asshole and pushed his finger in, using some juice from her pussy to make it easier, and Linda started to scream and cum harder than Bobby had ever felt a girl cum before. While Linda was cumming and screaming Bobby turned her around and pulled her up onto her hands and knees and just rammed his cock into Linda's pussy all the way with one great push. Linda was delirious pushing back into Bobby as he just rammed in and out of her over and over again. He stuck a finger into her ass and she started cumming again and Bobby went wild with desire. He pulled out of her pussy and shoved himself right into her ass and though that caused her to cry out in pain and cry she just kept telling Bobby to keep fucking her. Bobby was wild with desire from Linda urging him on and with the power of fucking a girl in the ass for the first time that he just pumped and pumped into her bowels like a wild man until he finally started squirting every bit of cum he had into her. Bobby did not stop until he had emptied himself and began to get soft and fall out of Linda's ass. He fell down on Linda and held her tight until they both stopped panting.

Linda rolled over in his arms and kissed Bobby hard and said, "Did I please you Bobby? That was so good Bobby I really hope that I pleased you."

"That was the most amazing sex ever Linda. You are the best and I have never known a girl who pleased me as much as you have."

"That's good Bobby. I so much want to please you. All you ever have to do is just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it."

Bobby could not believe what he was hearing from Linda. She was telling him she would do anything and all he had to do was tell her. Give her a command and she would comply. Bobby could not believe his luck in finding Linda. He was now able to be this girl's master and liked this situation immensely. He was looking forward to spending more time with Linda.

Debbie, on the other hand, was not having the same luck in relationships as Bobby. Sure she was able to find plenty of guys who would enjoy her submissive side but they were such assholes and so mean to her instead of being a loving dominant guy wishing to please her needs. There was this one guy, who seemed to typify guys she met, who upon discovering her submissive nature took advantage of the situation right away. They were at his house one night by themselves while his parents were out of town for the weekend. After a couple beers and some making out with some heavy petting he told Debbie to get up and take off her clothes, which she did without hesitation. He told her to get on her hands and knees on the carpet and then he just stripped and stuck his cock into her pussy to get it wet and then just shoved himself right into her ass and started pushing to get his cock into her virgin butt. Debbie started to scream in pain for him to stop but he just kept trying to get into her and she kicked back and shoved herself free. She got up and he slapped her very hard across the face with such force it knocked her back down on the floor.

"Get the fuck out of my house you sleazy whore!" He screamed at her and she gathered up her clothes and things and ran out the door. She quickly put enough clothes on to be decent, thankful no one was in the hall to see her, and she fled to her car and drove away as fast as she could. She drove to the end of the parking lot and just cried for about 15 or 20 minutes. She then went down to her favorite coffee shop and sat alone at a table drinking her coffee and trying to calm down. The manager who could tell she was upset and knew Debbie came over and after seeing the mark on her face from being struck asked her what happened. She told him what had happened and the manger left. Debbie learned a few days later that the manager went to the guy's house and kicked the shit out him.

After that experience Debbie had some dates but never a steady boyfriend for the rest of high school. Her dad never spanked her again and neither did her mother since she pretty much stayed out of trouble and mostly to herself. After she graduated from high school she immediately went off to college beginning classes that summer after graduation. She felt good about getting away from home and leaving town to school a few hours away. In August just before the short term summer classes ended she went to the office of one of her instructors to ask for help. George, the instructor, was a nice looking man in his 40s. Debbie was asking for help and as she always did she was quiet and had her head down when she asked him to help her with some things she did not understand. George apparently picked up on the signs that Debbie was a submissive girl who was somewhat unsure of herself. He agreed to help and they set a time for an evening a few days from then.

When Debbie arrived at George's office at the appointed time the building was pretty empty since it was after classes and most people had left. Debbie explained to George what she was having trouble with.

"Debbie have you been applying yourself to try and learn this material? Are you applying the right amount of self-discipline to get your work done? You know now that you are in college you have to set your own schedule and apply yourself without someone telling you what to do and when to do it like in high school. Are you making the transition to self-discipline as you need to?"

"Well no sir I have been trying but it is harder than I thought to get things done without someone applying the discipline for you to do it. It is just me and I am really trying to adjust sir but your class is harder and I have been having difficulty applying myself."

"Debbie, look at me and tell me what you think will help you to apply yourself better because I do not think the course material is the problem but rather your dedication to doing the work."

"I am not sure sir. Maybe I just need some help to apply myself to do the work and study when I need to."

"What did your parents do when you were in high school and you weren't doing what you were supposed to do?"

"My dad would sometimes try to talk to me about it but my mother would spank me if I really did not do what I was told or what I was supposed to be doing."

"When your mother spanked you did it work?"

"Well kinda. It certainly made an impression on me, not to speak of making it hard to sit for a day or so. So I guess it worked because I did not want to get spanked again so I did what I was supposed to do."

"Tell me about your mother's spankings?"

"Do I have to George? It's kind of embarrassing to talk about especially since I am not a little girl anymore."

"Yes Debbie you have to tell me. If I am going to help you I need to know"

Debbie hung her head low and started to speak softly but George reached for chin and raised her head to make her look him in the eyes. Debbie blushed from embarrassment and started over to speak on George's command. As embarrassed as she was, Debbie felt some excitement inside of her as she hadn't had a man take charge without being mean in a long time.

"Well, my mother would send me to my room to wait for her. She would usually make me wait for what seemed like a long time as I knew what was coming. When she came to my room she sat on the edge of my bed and told me to come here. When I did she put me over her lap and started to spank me. After a couple of minutes of spanking she would tell me stand up and take my pants off. Then it was back over her lap for more spanking, which hurt more because I only had my panties to protect me. If she felt I had been really bad she would pull my panties down after several minutes and spank me on my bare butt harder than before to be sure I felt it. When she was done she left my room and left me there to feel my painful butt cheeks in peace. It was always embarrassing the next day because she spanked me hard enough to make sitting a bit painful the next day and my friends knew that I had received a spanking from my mother. And I was a teenager after all, too old to be turned over my mother's knee and get a spanking."

"I think we both know what I must do to help you get the self-discipline you need, don't we Debbie?"

"George I am a grown woman now do we have to do this?"

"Yes I am afraid we do Debbie. The one thing you are missing to get your work done is a firm hand. If I am going to be helpful then I must provide what is missing for you to succeed. Do you agree Debbie?"

"Yes sir, I know you are right and I do not want to fail."

George moved out from behind his desk and sat on the chair next to me. I knew what was going

to happen. I knew I needed this. I just hoped that he would spank me over my skirt so that I would not be embarrassed with him seeing my butt in panties. I would really be embarrassed because I put on a sexy pair of panties that he would be able to see right though. I was now regretting the pair of panties I chose to wear and I don't know why I wore them in the first place. I thought to myself did I have some fantasy that George, being a handsome man, would have interest in me and we would have sex? I don't know what I was thinking but a spanking was not in any of my thoughts about what my meeting with George would be like. Here I was about to be put over a man's lap and given a spanking. What had I gotten myself into? In spite of all this there was a tingling and excitement in me about what was about to happen. It had been a long time since I felt this excitement or had a man taking charge that I was not afraid of. As he started to speak, I knew the moment of truth had arrived.

"Stand up Debbie and come over to me."

I stood up and went to George's side. He took my hand and brought me down over his lap, as I knew he would. I was laying over his lap my hair falling to the floor and my toes just hitting the floor on the other side of him. My skirt covered butt was facing up at George and he laid his hand right there over my butt and just rested it there.

"Now Debbie, you know this is necessary. This will hurt but will not cause you any lasting damage. Sitting may be a tender thing to do for the next day or so. I am going to raise your skirt up to your waist to be sure that you feel the impact of your spanking. I also want you to count each spank. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir." Oh shit he is going to raise my skirt and he will see my most private parts through my panties and he will feel my ass in a way a young woman should not be felt by a man she doesn't really know. Why do I also feel a tingling deep in my loins while I am about to be spanked? Am I just a pervert who enjoys humiliation and pain? These thoughts were swirling through my mind as I felt my skirt being pulled over my butt and the cool air washing over my bottom. When my skirt was up, which I had to raise up my torso for that to happen, George rested his hand on my panty covered butt cheeks. I thought I heard him take in a sharp breathwhen he saw my less covered parts and felt my ass with his hand.

"Are you ready now Debbie?"

"Yes sir." I acknowledged being ready though I was dreading the first smack that was about to come. I also found myself liking the feel of George's hand on my panty covered ass but I tried hard to suppress such feelings. And then his hand left my butt and then SMACK!

"One sir, two sir, three sir..." I kept counting each stroke as I was instructed to do. Before long I was up to #15 and my butt was burning but I was determined not to cry. I was also feeling a sexual excitement from the beating I was getting from this handsome man. I could also feel him getting hard beneath me as I jumped slightly with each smack. At 15 strokes he stopped for a moment and I wondered for a brief moment if he was done, or maybe hoped he was done but his words let me know he was just getting started.

"You are doing well so far Debbie. But now I am going to get serious so that this will be truly effective."

I felt his fingers go inside the tops of my panties and I became horrified as I felt him start to pull them down off of my butt which had to have a reddened color by now. Without even thinking I automatically raised myself up so that he could pull my panties down. Why did I do that I thought to myself? But then the spanking began again.

"Sixteen sir, seventeen sir, eighteen sir,... " I did not want to miss a count afraid of what that might bring. George was now hard as rock and much bigger underneath me and my own sexual excitement was growing causing fear I would cum and he would know it. I felt my own juices begin to leak out me and knew I would be making a wet spot on his pants. I also knew that would erase any doubt that I was also enjoying and excited by George's punishment. My ass was really getting sore now as the count was up to 30. I was still determined not to cry though tears were forming in my eyes.

"We will take a break from the spanking for a moment to give you some time to recover before we begin again. " And with that statement George again rested his hand on my ass cheeks but this time he let a finger reach for my wet excited pussy. He felt the moistness and started rubbing his finger up and down my slit and back to my puckered back hole. As he did this he was getting my ass entrance wet with the juices from my pussy. God it felt so good and it has been so long since I have felt this type of pleasure. He rubbed his finger over my butt hole but did not push in. And then..

"Thirty-one sir, thirty-two sir..." I continued my counting as he continued his assault on my now very sore cheeks. Finally I couldn't help but to start to cry.

"Please sir that must be enough it hurts. I will surely remember this spanking and set myself to dedicated work. Please enough sir."

"We will be done soon but not quite yet." And with that he delivered the final few swats that brought my count to 50! And then he stopped but he kept me in place. Here I was over this man's lap, he big and hard beneath me, hair reaching the floor and feet up in the air, and me with a wet bare pussy right over this man's hard cock. What a scene and I could hardly believe my situation at this very moment. A very sore ass and a very horny inner self on a man's lap who I did not really know. If my father knew of this I would surely get a beating much worse than the one spanking I had ever received from him.

"Your butt is very red and sore Debbie. I want you to go over and lie on that couch face down so that I can help bring some relief to your sore butt."

I did exactly as I was told but wondered what he meant by bringing me relief. He went and rummaged through his desk drawer and returned to me. The next thing I felt was cold lotion being squirted on my behind followed by his hands massaging the lotion into my cheeks. Oh God did that feel good but if he kept this up I would surely cum and scream out in orgasm. He did keep rubbing causing me to moan in pleasure and then he pushed a well lubricated finger into my butt hole. He worked his finger in and out just a short way, which was good since I had never had anal sex, though that one guy tried. I was thankful he was not pushing his finger in deeply but it felt so good I definitely did not want him to stop.

12