The Submissive Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh my God that feels soooo good George. Soooo good!! I am cumming, I am cumming soo good." I started thrashing about in shear ecstasy. No man had ever made me cum so hard before. George moved down and kissed my head and in doing so his hard cock rubbed against my arm. I felt that I should return the pleasure and do something for George. I rolled onto my side and reached out to squeeze his cock through his pants but he pushed my hand away.

"No Debbie this is not an appropriate time for that. You need to get dressed and go home to study. Let's meet back here in my office next week at the same time."

I agreed, put my panties on, straightened up my clothes, picked up my knapsack and headed for home without another word.

Bobby on the other hand stayed with Linda through his senior year in high school. After graduation they were going to some parties including the last at midnight at a friend of his' house. The party was at his house because his parents were on another one their trips and his birthday would begin at midnight. On the way to the final graduation/birthday party Linda told Bobby this would be their last night together as her dad had been transferred to NATO in Germany. Her parents were sending her off to her grandparents tomorrow so that they could get everything ready for the move to Europe. Bobby was very sad about this but Debbie said they would party hard and enjoy their last night together. She wanted to please him as much as she could that night so he should be sure to ask her for whatever he wanted from her.

They arrived at Emil's house and discovered it was only Emil and his girlfriend Merilee and them. "Where is everyone Emil?"

"My friend I am afraid that too many of their friends were too drunk to come or others had to be home by order of their parents so it would just be the four of them." Emil was about 5'7" and thin. He was a very nice outgoing young man but he was studious and graduated at the top of their class. As a result his social skills were a little behind many of their friends but everyone still enjoyed his company. Merilee was a shy girl who was a real knockout and any guy would have loved to be with her but her shyness kept her from dating as much as she could. Emil and Merilee had been going together for the last two years of high school but they were going to college on opposite coasts. Merilee to Stanford and Emil to Harvard so their time together was coming to an end just as Bobby and Linda's time together was ending so they were ready for a wild night. Because Bobby and Emil were best of friends Emil could be more outgoing around Bobby. Bobby headed to the liquor cabinet and found a bottle of whiskey and Emil went to the fridge to get four beers. Bobby was staying at Emil's house so he did not have to leave and the girls did not seem to be very worried about getting home either.

"Let's get this party started!" Bobby stated loudly and he poured all a shot of whiskey to go with their beer. All four raised their glasses and said cheers and downed their whiskey and chugged on their beer. Emil put music on and the drinking continued and the dancing started. Emil and Merilee were dancing very slowly, even to fast songs and Bobby and Linda danced slow songs humping each other in the process and rocked with arms flailing about to the fast ones.

A phone rang and Merilee answered, "Hi dad what's up?" and she listened and then said "OK dad I will be right home." Merilee only lived a block away so Emil walked her home leaving Bobby and Linda alone. Bobby and Linda sat on the couch together and immediately started making out. Linda was rubbing Bobby's hard cock through his pants and he told her to unzip him and take his cock out.

"And just what do you want me to with this Bobby?" Linda teased.

"I want you to suck on it and give me the best blow job I have ever had. Since you are leaving it's going to have to hold me for a while."

"Hah, you will have another girl sucking on this thing right after I am gone." And after saying that Linda lowered her head and started sucking on Bobby for all she was worth. Her head was bobbing up and down frantically when all of a sudden Emil was standing right there in front of them.

"Emil sit down and watch, you are next."

Linda looked up at Bobby but did not stop bobbing up and down and Bobby just pushed her head down on his cock. Linda did not let up and kept sucking Bobby until he shouting he was cumming and then she swallowed every drop and cleaned up Bobby's cock with her tongue.

"Linda I want you to go over to Emil and give him the best blowjob he has ever had in his young life."

"But Bobby.."

"Go do it! That is what I want right now."

Linda went over to where Emil sat crawling across the space on her hands and knees. She reached out and unzipped Emil's pants and reached in to pull his cock out.

"Linda you don't really have to do this."

"Yes Emil, I do. Bobby wants it and I must do what Bobby wants." With that she rubbed Emil's cock for a moment and lowered her mouth over him and started to suck him with wild abandon. From Emil's reaction it was clear he had never had a blowjob like Linda could give in his entire life. Bobby came up behind Linda while she sucking on Emil and pulled her up on her knees. Bobby rubbed Linda's ass and then raised her skirt up to her waist. Linda did not miss a beat and just kept sucking on Emil. Bobby then lowered Linda's panties and stuck a finger into her pussy, which was very wet from all of this activity. Bobby started to pump one then two then three fingers in and out of Linda's wet pussy and Linda kept up her work on Emil's cock. Bobby's cock was now hard again from fingering Linda's pussy and he still had it out of his pants never having put it away after Linda's fantastic blowjob. Bobby shoved his cock into Linda's pussy and started fucking her hard making it hard for her to keep sucking on Emil.

Bobby pulled out Linda and said "Linda sit on Emil's lap and fuck that boy so he can cum." Linda complied and sat down on Emil's cock and started jumping up and down on him. Emil was in shock and getting by far the best fuck of his life.Bobby moved close to Linda and gathered up her juices and lubricated her asshole pushing his finger in and out of her ass. Linda was screaming loudly in pleasure when Bobby removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock. It was hard to get inside her ass as she was already filled in her pussy with Emil's cock. But Bobby managed to get in enough to fuck Linda's ass while she was humping and fucking Emil. Double penetrated Linda was just going wild never having experienced such a thing before. Emil started to yell he was cumming and started shaking all over. Linda then started to cum causing her to buck wildly. Then Bobby said he was cumming and he emptied his sperm into Linda's ass until it leaked out because she was filled to capacity. They all finished cumming and collapsed as a threesome together still in each other.

They finally separated and had another shot of whiskey. Emil passed out and Bobby and Linda put him in his bed for the night. Bobby sat on the couch holding Linda tightly.

"Linda, I am going to miss you so much. No woman could ever please me as much as you do. Thank you for tonight and all of the nights we have spent together."

"You don't need to thank me Bobby I told you I would do whatever you wanted me to do. You have been my lover and my master for the last year and a half and I will never forget you. But you, you will have another woman to serve you and make you happy before you know it."

Linda had to get home and Bobby walked her home holding her tight the whole way. They kissed forever, so it seemed, before parting. They never saw each other again.

Debbie got spanked by her professor a couple more times but he never fucked her. Debbie guessed he just did not think he should do that as a professor. She did not have any further dates or relationships for the first year of college. Then Debbie went to a party with a friend one night and she met a handsome guy who was clearly dominant. He must have noticed that Debbie was submissive by the way she carried herself. He came over to her the minute her friend left her standing by herself.

"Hi, my name is Bobby and I can tell you are lonely. Come with me and I will get you a drink. By the way what is your name?"

"My name is Debbie sir."

12