The Subspace Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned. "So this is just an extortion racket?" Mistress Isis laughed aloud.

"No, worm, just a way of reminding you of your station. I run a very lucrative service for wealthy clients who want the excitement of inflicting pain and humiliation on a compliant

submissive, without having to worry about limits, or safe words, or being accused of assault. They call, you run. Any failure will result in you little family movie being posted on all your social network pages, as well as being emailed to all your contacts.

You will undergo advanced training on a regular basis from Mistress Rasa, all of which will add to your movie portfolio. She particularly enjoys training toilet slaves, so you have that to look forward to.

And just in case you were wondering what was in your contract, part of it was a theatrical release note, giving me the rights to your visual image".

I was barely able to process the information I was receiving. "May I go now please Mistress?"

"As soon as you have been marked with your bar code, yes, you may."

12