The Substance

Story Info
Magic, Rough gay sex, and Control all wrapped up.
1.1k words
3.88
7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand chained before the magistrate. His eyes locked in mine as I was sentenced to service. I laughed as they placed a slave collar around my neck and drug me towards the plaza for immediate sale. The guards were not kind as they cracked a whip on my back. My dark hair and blue eyes gazed upon them with hatred. My mind raced at the thought of strangling them with my bare hands. The tied me to the post then stripped my body nude for the buyers. At 6ft tall and 200lbs of muscular man flesh the slavers were interested. My 7 inch cock was displayed along with my firm ass.

The sale began with the bidding starting out low. My reputation as a tough man was bringing out the buyers for the mines and farms. I had escaped both in the past and would do so again. Then a mage bid on me and the rest of the world stopped. This man was my size and had a fierce icy stare as he looked me over. I was sold to him for 2 gold. The mage walked over to me and looked in my eyes.

"You will submit to me, slave" He whispered then pulled out a vial. He poured it over my cock and balls coating them as he chanted the magical words. I felt the substance surround me and then lock into place.

I spit at the mage in defiance and then he laughed. Looking me in the eyes He said one word "Pain"

The substance squeezed my balls so hard making me scream out "Fuck you, Bastard"

"Pain" He commanded again and I felt another squeeze to my balls. "Now slave on your knees"

I dropped before he could command my balls to pain again. I glared at Him as He attached a leash to my collar and had them unchain me from the pole and left my hands bound behind my back.

"Kiss my feet then you may stand to follow me" The mage commanded.

I looked down at his feet and shook my head as pain shot from my balls again from the substance squeezing hard. I then kissed His feet as fast as I could before standing.

"I expect you to follow my commands immediately and exactly slave or you will feel pain." At the word pain my balls were squeezed again as I screamed out "Bastard son of a bitch"

"Follow" He commanded as I was led towards the mages quarter. Walking behind like many other slaves were behind their Mistresses and Masters. Most carried small whips to punish their slaves and keep them in line.

I was led into the mages home and told to kneel in the center of the room. My dick and balls ached from the pain the coating had caused. I dropped to my knees before the pain could strike again.

"Hello, I am your Master and you will call me Sir or Master at all times. If you attempt to hurt me or cause injury to me then the substance on your balls and cock will react causing you extreme pain. If I die the coating will rip your cock from your body. Do you understand slave"

"Yes Master" I replied knowing that is the only correct response.

"The coating can also do other things and you will not be able to get a erection without my permission." The mage concentrated and I felt a rippling along my cock teasing it to get hard inside its sheath. I moaned in pleasure as I felt the tease of it rippling along my shaft. Then as soon as the pleasure was at the peak I felt pain as my balls were squeezed hard.

"Fuck, I screamed as I rolled on the floor in pain at His feet.

The mage looked me in the eyes and gave me a evil smile. "I see you beginning to understand slave. Now back to your knees for me with your legs spread wide for me."

I rolled back up and knelt with my legs spread wide for Him. The black coating of the magic substance holding my cock tight in only my collar and it. A sheen of sweat on my body as I displayed for Him. A quick tease of the substance tickled my cock for a moment for doing it right.

Two other slaves entered the room with substance on their cocks summoned forward. They smiled as they stood to each side of me. The Master looked into my eyes and said "I'm going to fuck you now and turn you into my happy slave slut"

The other two slaves lifted me by the arms and bent me over a bench contraption securing my hands. I tried to struggle but the substance squeezed my cock hard and made my ball hurt more. I could hear the mage muttering words as He stood behind me lubing up my ass. I felt a finger inside my bottom as the substance on my cock rippled giving my pleasure. Tears were in my eyes as I begged Him not to fuck me not to make me a bitch.

The Master laughed and pressed His hard cock to my hole. Pressing forward He thrusts up into my bowels spearing me with a huge dick. He worked his cock into me and leaned down to kiss my neck behind the collar. The pain in my ass a contrast to the rippling of the substance on my cock. I grew hard in the substance as it milked at me making it erect for Master. I groaned then moaned as Master pulled His cock back and speared in hard again. I felt the magic radiate out of His cock into me as He used sex magic to invade my mind. The substance was squeezing my cock and rippling along with the dick in my ass as He slowly fucks me. I screamed as He slapped my ass hard back and forth. Pain mixing with pleasure as He chants his magic. Cock pounding into my hole faster and harder as He enslaves my mind, body and soul. The substance feels like the tightest hole you have ever fucked as it ripples in time with his battering prick. I shout out "Fuck me harder" as the pleasure/pain overwhelms and enslaves my being.

The Master then slams into me and unleashes His seed and magic making my dick shoot into the substance nourishing it as it milks me more and more. My mind locks onto the sex magic and I sink into its deep embrace of submission. I feel Him withdraw from my ass and then walk around me. I open my mouth and suck upon His manhood licking Him clean without comment.

The Master smiles and whispers removing his cock. "Good slave, Now go with the others and learn your duties to this house and you will be rewarded for good service." But remember if you fail "Pain"

I scream once more as The Substance squeezes my just emptied balls in pain.